You Stare into the Abyss, and...

By adamabyss12

This is based on Meta-Kaz's old Abysstale comic chapter 1-7, and I may do the transformations of Sans, in bot... More

Prologue
Initiation
Advice to the Schnee and an Unwanting Reunion
Jaudinence 1 & 2. Dealing with a Faunus Hater and Team RWBY VS Team SPAN
Forever Falls part 1 and 2/History of obtaining an Elemental Orb
The Stray
Black and White/Fragile Pain, and a New Redemption
Taking Neopolitan to concert.
a Trip to the Beach
Atlas Experiment gone Wrong/Best Day Ever
Battle against CRDL Again and New Song with Emerald
The Spider's Dance
A Dance Dance Infiltration/Time to Prepare for the Field Trip
Taking A Trip to Mount Glenn
Battle on Mount Glenn/No Brakes...
Breach/The Encountering of a Henchman of Salem
Hanging out with Emerald, Ilia, and Trifa
It Is Time for Round One/What Purpose does the Abyss Hides?
New Challengers...and New Lovers
It Is a Brawl in the Family...Sans' Anger
The Lesssons are Learned...A Talk from Raven
Never Miss a Beat!!!...and Another New Love Interest!!!
Fall/Deception Redirection
Beginning of a Promise Part 1
Beginning of a Promise Part 2
Beginning of a Promise Part 3
Destiny
Intervention
Battle of Beacon
The Heroic...and the Monstrous...
Promises of a Destiny Beyond
The Awakening
Who am I, truly?
What is the Next Step?
Repairment
Of Runaways and Stowaways
Family
Menagerie
Tipping Point
Execution
A Much Needed Conversation
Two Steps Forward, Two Steps Back
Kuroyuri/Ren's Past
Take Back Control
No Safe Haven Here/A Large Surprise to A Certain Saluting Android
Special Chapter: Halloween at Beacon
Welcome to Haven
Dread in the Air/Who's the New Lady
Unforseen Complications
Lighthing the Shadow
Necessary Sacrifice
Known by its Song
Rests and Resolutions
Alone Together
Known by One's Other
True Nature
Prepare for Battle
Vault of the Spring Maiden
Downfall and Highrise
Fate's Passing
Going with the Bounty Hunter, Only Time
Argus Limited
What are you hiding
the Truth is Finally Revealed
How Could You Have Lied to Us?!
Vision of Ancestory
Face your Apathy and Fears
The Grimm Reaper
Dead End/Broken Emotions
Continue and Move On
Stealing from the Elderly
Seeing the Lady in the Red Shoes
Our Way
Might Shall Guide This Light
The Greatest Kingdom
A New Approah
Ace Operatives
Pomp and Circumstances
A Night Off
Spark
Speed Date with Harriet Bree
Best Case Act
What is the Meaning of the Past?
Special Chapter:Happy New Year
Return to Ebott City
Home is Where the Heart is/Rememberance
What Can Defeat an Evil God?
The Robot Maiden
Fall and Evolve
Valentine special
4Th of July
Ebott's Battle Begins
A Bull's Rampage and a Lion's Courage
An Ironwill and a Good Witch
Trapped
Midnight
A New Timeline
Back to Atlas
A Wanted Reuinion
Fight to The Last Breath
Grief
Goel and Blake catch up
Can't Leave Just Yet/4th of July
Locating Shade Academy, Another Reunion
Important...

Fear

143 4 10
By adamabyss12

Sans is looking through some books. He is trying to find out any related history that involved the Combined Relic, or, as he calls it, the Relic of Omnipotence. He knows that with the Relic, he can put an end to Salem, but he needs to know more instances of when the Relic was used. While it may seem a little slim, considering that Kaz was the only one who used it, he needs to know one thing, if the Relic can be used without using the Abyss and Evolution the even summon the weapon.

'This thing is so frustrating. Why can't this History of the Omnipotent Relic be simple?! I really wish there was another way for me to know what else it does.'

But as he is doing this, he hears a roar outside of the city. He than puts the book down, and flies to the outside. As he gets out of the house, he than sees a large army of Grimm present and running to Ebott. Sans than goes to the Army, and spoke out to the Grimm that's coming forward.

"Alright, Salem. I have no idea what you are planning now with the amount of Grimm by your side. But whatever it is...I will put a stop to whatever plan you might have in destroying the alien that we all had to depend on."

Sans than turned his scarf into wings, and began to fly over to the army.

As he began to fly, he than heard Amber's voice.

"Sans!"

He turns to see Amber, and is ready to fight off against the Grimm.

Sans looked at her, and smiled, as she is ready to take on the army. Amber smiled back at Sans. As they look back and prepare to kill the Grimm.

Sans than made the first move. He than flies down to the ground, and punches it, sending a massive release of Crystal Spikes to them. Amber made a twister and sucked the Grimm up, and bring them inside the tornado. The Grimm, while still inside the tornado, were than hit by lighting, which made them disintegrated by the lightning strike. Than, Sans launches an Abyss Chain at them, and froze many of them into stone. The stone crumbled down, as the Purifying effects of the Abyss Chain take hole greatly.

"So, Sans. Any luck on finding anymore history of the Combined Relic?"

Amber questioned. He than turned and shook his head.

"No...I'm still looking for any form of history...but looking for the history of the instance the Combined Relic has been used by people is like finding a needle somewhere in a haystack. And it is so tough that I have no idea where to even start looking!"

He than launched an Abyss Chain at the Horde, s they began to freeze, crack, and break down to dust. Amber than summoned a fireball at the Grimm, and the Grimm has burned to ashes.

Amber than launches a Fireball at the large Grimm Horde. The fire exploded, and caused the Grimm in its radius to be blown to bits, or even reduced to ashes. But the army is still coming to the Kingdom quickly. So Sans decided that it is time to finish this.

As he extended his left arm, Abyss Gaster Blasters, Abyss Shards, and Abyss Chains appeared, and are aiming at the Grimm that's coming towards them. Amber than made a thunder storm, with Ice Shards and Fire began to dance around the presence of the Maiden. Sans than spoke.

"Let's go."

Both Sans and Amber than charged at the rushing Grimm. Sans than used the Abyss Gaster Blasters and blasted and shredded the Grimm to Oblivion. The Abyss Shards than launched at the Grimm and hits the masks of the Grimm.  The Abyss Chains did the most damage, as they turned made Grimm in a row to nothing more than stone and later to crumbled dust.

Amber used her ability to manipulate lightning, and was able to fry many of the Grimm to smithereens. The ice came in, and like the Abyss Shards, they pierced themselves into the faces of the Grimm, killing them. The fire was the more devastating attack, and she was able to turn the Grimm into nothing more than ashes.

As the Grimm kept on coming, Sans and Amber than decide to do the next best thing to do against the large amount of Grimm that's present: Sans and Amber combined some of their attacks together and was able to do much more damage than what the Grimm has expected from them. The Blast from the Gaster Blaster and the Fire from the Fall Maiden made their damage fare more greater than before, as it was able to instantly destroy the Grimm. As that is happening, Ebott's army than came into the battlefield and attack the Grimm, which made both Sans and Amber catch as breath now.

"Huff...Puff...That was a lot of Grimm right there. How did she make so many to even attack us?"

Amber spoke out to Sans, who than turned to face her and spoke out.

"I have no idea, Amber. But whatever the reason for this is...it cannot be a good sign at all."

Sans than looked back at the battle that is happening, and so did Amber, who than see the Grimm being killed by the Soldiers of Ebott. But as that is happening, the 2 Mythological Couple than heard a very loud noise.

"SCREEEEEEE!!!"

A Nevermore has appeared out of complete nowhere, and is diving towards Amber in its sights. Sans, realizing this, than decide to do one thing to make it all the more simple than waste all of his energy fighting.

He than made an Abyss Chain onto his bare hands. He than began to spin the chain around, and at the last second, he threw the chain so fast, it looks like it had traveled in an instant. The speed was as fast as light.

The Grimm than shined a little bit, before the Nevermore had turned to stone. Than it had dropped onto the ground, and crushed some of its Grimm friends in the process of falling and crashing.

Sans than lowered down, and saw that Amber had taken care of the other Grimm that had been attacking her. Many of the Grimm's bodies are seen laying down deceased. Than, both Amber and Sans looked at each other, as he spoke to the Maiden.

"Always get to have the lady fun towards any Grimm that comes to you, Huh?"

Amber than looked up and smiled at her boyfriend, as she spoke out to him.

"Would you have preferred to take the lead on this?"

She than showed off a teasing smile. Sans than shook his head and spoke out with his hands raised in the air.

"No...I'm not complaining. I was just very surprised, since you usually finish the opponents off with me."

Amber than giggled a little bit, as she spoke back.

"Well...I hoped that it would not trouble you anymore."

Sans than chucked a little bit, as he spoke back.

"That thing never had, Amber."

She smiled, before closing in and kissing Sans very sincerely. After separating, Sans and Amber held each other's hands gently, before they went away fast back toward Ebott's royal castle. They are supposed to be at a meeting with the King and Queen regarding Salem. Do now they must go in and have a discussion on this very important topic.

In the Castle of Ebott...

While they are at the castle, Sans is seen arguing with one of the Knights. He wanted to go in and take on Salem himself.

"We must go against Salem right now! She had taken out lives for far to long!"

One of the guards say. But Sans than spoke out to the guards.

"Not yet. We need to get stronger. If we do that...than the army will die."

Sans spoke out to the soldier. But the soldier than spoke back to him.

"Since when are you in charge, you little runt?!"

But Sans than spread his wings and spoke out to him, with black eyes now shown present.

This made the soldier frightened and whimper a little bit, along with the other soldiers. He than lets his wings go down, and his eyes back to normal, as he spoke this out.

"Look...I'm not saying that I am in control of the army. I'm saying that we take a more thoughtful route so that we can avoid having the Kingdom of Ebott killed. I know that you want to get down there and try to take out Salem so that his terrible nightmare will end, and everyone will be free...but we cannot charge into there blinded by our own desire to end the entire reign of evil. You most think more clearly."

He than goes to a different room, and went with Amber, as they entered, they began to see a argument with Asgore, Toriel, and some students that's from Ebott Academy.

"You cannot rush into the Land of Darkness!"

Toriel shouted at the Second in Command. The Second than shouted back at her.

"And we cannot let Salem go to our land and destroy our home!!"

Asgore than stepped in and spoke back in utter anger.

"So you think we should sacrifice our men to defeat Salem, when we have no idea what she can do to the like of us?!"

But than the Person began to argue back and shouted

"Why I know is that if we keep on standing in our Asses all the time, than Salem is going to come at us more!! We need to get down there and attack back hard!!!"

Than, everyone began to argue. Asriel began to argue with his parents. Knights began to argue with each other. Captains arguing and even physically fighting. Amber has no idea what to do, but Sans is very angry. So he decided to summon an Abyss Gaster Blaster and launched fires it.

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmm....

PRRRRROOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

The shot than fired at the ceiling, as it has badly burned and pierced the Ceiling at the spot it had been fired at. Everyone than stopped fighting, as Sans than spoke out to them.

"Everyone, STOP!!! We are supposed to be people that are meant to protect each other, not fight amongst ourselves!! Are are supposed to be better than what we truly are supposed to be!!! If you want to get Salem to be defeated permanently, than start helping and caring for the innocent lives that are beneath us!! Otherwise, WE ARE NO BETTER THAN SALEM!!!!""

After Sans shouted out his speech, everyone looked down and felt guilty of what they are doing. But than, suddenly, something unexpected had happened to the room that they're in

All so suddenly, a creature appeared in a room with them, which came out of a bag and is hovering above the heads of everyone inside.

This Grimm has a small, spherical body that is covered with bone-like plates, along with red tentacles ending in white, bony spikes and a single eye. This is a Seer, and that can only mean one thing in particular.

Suddenly, a black mist than began to appear around the Seer. It than began to take on the form of the size of a human. Than...a white patch began to appear, and that patch began to form a face with Black Sclera for eyes, and has red vein-like markings on her white face.

Salem has appeared in the room, with her creature projecting her entire body. While her head is still the same, the rest of her body, minus the hands, are in a shadow figure, and also Resembles a Grimm. Bone-like spikes and fingers are also present with her. She than looked at everyone, with a hint of amusement on her face.

"So...the Dreemurr family is now fighting amongst themselves for the sake of their remaining kingdom. Pitiful. I expected less from them. The Kingdom is said to be a place where Faunus and Humans Coexist with one another...but this is a sort of lie...isn't it?"

Sans than stepped forward and spoke out.

"Salem. How dare you show your presence to me?"

She looked and frowned down at the Abyssal Ruler.

"Sans...I have never thought that you are still continuing your journey to try and stop me. The fact that you had obtained the third elemental orb and had killed Cinder is very enraging in my eyes. But it matters not. You are already weak compared to me, as well as Nightmare, Gaia and her son. You are no god, as you are still mortal, compared to the ones that you are about to face soon.

She than looked down and spoke out to the Ruler

You, in our eyes, are nothing more than an inferior being, only believing in seeing the hope of all things, when you should realize one thing...there is no hope. Hope has never been on your side the entire time. While you may have taken away Cinder, Watts, and Tyrian, it is nothing compare to what I have in store for you and your allies. So tell me...Ruler of the Abyss: What makes you think that you are capable of defeating all of us at once, defeating me, Gaia, Her son, and Nightmare? What chance do you and your loved ones have against the likes of us, Sans?"

She smiled a little darkly at Sans, expecting him to go down on his knees and beg for her mercy, so she could kill the pathetic little boy, and show the world that there will for success is useless. But than Sans spoke out to her.

"I now know of why Dark Gaia was defeated."

Salem than began to frown slightly. He than continued his explaination.

"I know of the reason why the Relics are made for Kyo...and what the are truly capable of together. You may be immortal, Salem...but I don't have to kill you. I can defeat you without needing to kill. And I...no...not I...'We' will defeat you...every species, every nation...every huntress...everyone in the entire world will defeat you when you are seen by mortal eyes."

But as he looked determined, Salem spoke out.

"Ruby and Summer once said the same thing...even your father..."

Than, Sans was hit by a psychic attack out of complete nowhere. As he held onto his head, he than is being recalled by every bad memory: He recalls every time he was rejected by everyone is his entire life. He recalled the times when Ruby and her family has been once had. Every time they had used him as a stress reliever. Every time they had punched, kicked, cut, and even shot him badly. And than...it is the most painful out of all the memories he had recalled.

It was of his father...being killed by Claire herself.

Sans than held onto his head, as the memories of his father returns back again. Salem chuckled darkly at using this power to torture him.

"Don't you see...Ruler of the Abyss? Your efforts...are simply worthless in my eyes. Hope has never existed for you in the first place. Your are fighting for noting more than a lost cause. Your failure is simply...inevitable."

As Salem speaks out, Sans fell down to his knees, and Amber than goes and hugs him. The tendril tried to wrap itself onto Amber, but Asriel cuts the tendril. Soon, everyone than took out their weapons, and aimed at the creature that's projecting Salem. Salem does not look amused, and spoke out to them in a terrifying dark voice.

"You are all stalling the inevitable. How many times you try to stop me, wasted. You cannot escape your fate. No matter what you do, you will never defend yourself. I will get all the relics, and I will take over the world. Bow towards your new GOD."

Her eyes than glow red, as everyone is starting to become controlled. They all tried to fight back, but they are starting to kneel. Salem than smiled a little vey darkly, as she spoke out to them.

"Yes...now down to your new God...kneel before-"

But as she is speaking to those that are being controlled by Salem...

"Hehehehehehe...."

She than looked wide-eyed slightly at that sound. Is that...laughter?

"Hehehehehehehe...hahahahahahaha..."

She look down and was shocked at this. Sans...he is not under the control of her eyes. And what is more shocking...is the fact that he is laughing at her. She could not believe it happening.

"No...NO!! Why are you not being controlled by me?!"

But Sans than spoke out to her, in another font.

"Hehehehehe...that was...was...PATHETIC!/❽︎♒︎♏︎♒︎♏︎♒︎♏︎♒︎♏︎♒︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎📬︎📬︎📬︎⬥︎♋︎⬧︎📬︎📬︎📬︎🏱︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎♍︎✏︎"

As he spoke out, his eyes than turned gray. And his left scarf started to turn into something similar to that of tree branches.

Salem was surprise at that sudden change in the Ruler's eyes. But than it gets worse, as she is taken into a dimension. There is only a gray space, and the floor shimmers like water. She than heard voices. Sans is in front of her, and is now looking...expressionless. He is simply staring at her rather blankly. It is as though he is staring into a space of souls and a void behind the Lady of the Grimm. And that is actually starting to scare Salem a bit from seeing the way Sans is looking at her directly.

"Wherever you would like..."

"Ozma..."

"Bring him back...please!!"

"I want the Relics!"

"Humanity shall bow before me!!"

As she heard of this, she than looked back at him, and saw that a tear is starting to leak out of his eye. She than felt her body changing, as she looked down, and saw that the veins are staring to fade away. She than looked up, and shouted at him.

"Who...who are you?! How are you doing all this?! Speak to me you little scoundrel!!!"

She couldn't believe it. Before, when she had a conversation with Ruby and the others, it was much easier for her to break the hood's mind. But Sans', which it is just as fragile, reacted differently. His powers are now affecting her mind and body greatly! It is changing her, it is removing everything that she had! Her curse, her magic, everything that has made her this powerful in the past.

She than heard Sans speaking, in the same unknown font, but at the same time, 2 other voice spoke alongside Sans' voice, and each of them spoke both English and the Language of the Gods.

"Don't you see, Salem? Your ambition for power has only lead to nothing more than your despair. You are afraid of something. You are afraid of your Immortality, your Powers, everything that had made you, in your eyes, a God. Everything that has made you, supposedly, all powerful, taken away. But while you think that it is not possible, you should realize one thing: Curses can be removed, whether by will or by force. I can remove it, and you shall see what happens when you see all the things that you had dreamed of...crumble before your very eyes./❽︎♎︎□︎■︎❼︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎📪︎ ⬧︎♋︎●︎♏︎❍︎✍︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♋︎❍︎♌︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ◻︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎ ♒︎♋︎⬧︎ □︎■︎●︎⍓︎ ●︎♏︎♋︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ❍︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♎︎♏︎⬧︎◻︎♋︎♓︎❒︎📬︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♋︎♐︎❒︎♋︎♓︎♎︎ □︎♐︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎📬︎ ✡︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♋︎♐︎❒︎♋︎♓︎♎︎ □︎♐︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♓︎❍︎❍︎□︎❒︎⧫︎♋︎●︎♓︎⧫︎⍓︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ◻︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎📪︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎♎︎ ❍︎♋︎♎︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📪︎ ♓︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎⍓︎♏︎⬧︎📪︎ ♋︎ ♑︎□︎♎︎📬︎ ☜︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎⬧︎ ❍︎♋︎♎︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎📪︎ ⬧︎◆︎◻︎◻︎□︎⬧︎♏︎♎︎●︎⍓︎📪︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ◻︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎♐︎◆︎●︎📪︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♏︎■︎ ♋︎⬥︎♋︎⍓︎📬︎ 👌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎●︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎🙵 ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ◻︎□︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎♌︎●︎♏︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♒︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎●︎♓︎⌘︎♏︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎🖳︎ ♍︎◆︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎⬧︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ♌︎♏︎ ❒︎♏︎❍︎□︎❖︎♏︎♎︎📪︎ ⬥︎♒︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ □︎❒︎ ♌︎⍓︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎♍︎♏︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ❒︎♏︎❍︎□︎❖︎♏︎ ♓︎⧫︎📪︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♒︎♋︎●︎●︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♒︎♋︎◻︎◻︎♏︎■︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♒︎♏︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ♋︎●︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎♎︎ ♎︎❒︎♏︎♋︎❍︎♏︎♎︎ □︎♐︎📬︎📬︎📬︎♍︎❒︎◆︎❍︎♌︎●︎♏︎ ♌︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎ ♏︎⍓︎♏︎⬧︎📬︎/Golkolem gothonal qai skwao, Salem? Yih ambitwaurus fael hellga quai onka gonak to  nonthalkas more thauk yauhn delvak.  Gothonal arckh feafraida of sonakanal. Gothonal arckh feafraida of Yih Imokalas, Powfanah, Abovall thaik had Madaoura Gothonal, ik yih eyk, a Deitkas. Abovall thaik  quai makna gothonal, suppalka, alk omikata, taknus awqua. Buk yikuna gothonal imagonuka thaik vai zai pokunya,  gothonal shalk relaki ona thinaga: Curopuous cau be Quailuka, whetnal by Yuoak or by Fauiwa, anhy gothona shainla see whali hanoaka wheilak  anhy see alk thao craetunok anhy thuk hoaquan of...Shatkarn Revekras yih valrus eykn."

Salem was shocked and enraged, all at once, and began to speak out.

"YOU WILL NOT TAKE WHAT HAS MADE ME A GOD!!"

She than fired an attack at Sans, but he simply deflected back at her, sending her away. She than opened a portal, and disappeared away from Sans.

Back at the outside world, the monster that allowed Salem to talk to everyone his broken down to tiny shards. Everyone began to stand up, and see that they're now back to their normal selves. Amber than stood up, and saw that Sans is still standing, his eyes back to normal, and is now looking very angry.

"Sans...are you...okay."

Amber spoke to her lover. Sans than turned around, as he spoke out to his lover.

"Yeah...I'm okay now, Amber."

Amber than spoke out to Sans.

"What is going to happen right now?"

Amber was very worried. She had no idea what to do in this situation. Salem has came here, and had no idea how she can handle this sort of thing that she is seeing. For the first time in her entire life since the attack against Cinder...she's terrified. But Sans than spoke out to her.

"Now...we are at one thing that happens to us... everyone...we are about to face the most dangerous time in all of history...because right now...to this day...WE.ARE.AT.WAR."

Back at Salem's Evernight Castle...

Salem was inside her castle right now. After that thing she has with Sans, her curse is now slowly recovering. What she had felt, it was driving her insane. As her veins began to appear, a voice spoke out.

"I warned you to not meet with Sans."

She turned and saw Gaia standing before her.

Sans than got up and bowed to her.

"I apologize, Mistress Gaia. I had no idea this would happen. I promise, it won't happen again."

Gaia than spoke out to her with a dark chuckle.

"Hmhmhmhmhm....it matters not, for I have found a new person to recruit to us."

She snapped her fingers, and a man appeared behind her.

Gaia smiled, as she spoke out to Salem.

"Meet...Doctor Merlot. Arthur Watt's new Replacement."

As that happened, past memories of events began to replay, as a familiar voice began to speak out to nobody.

"Darkness...

It is a very powerful and very weakening aspect about us humans. We are people that, at times, conquered by the worst of our nightmares, and lose the will to move on and gain a future of a bright star, and instead...we gain a future of a dark void, like a black hole sucking away the life that our dreams had. We have been known to become consumed by fear, power, nightmares, greed, lust, jealousy, denial, obsession, and our very desires. We had been crippled by the horrors of the past, be filled with regret, hatred, lies, hypocrisy, dictation, tyranny, wrath, selfishness, and overwhelming sense of nihilism. Corruption of Denial is everywhere. People believing in the corruption of the lies of others, without knowing the truth, as they look at their own sort of self-interests. Sadness is always with us, as we carry the weight of fragility in our hands.

How long will it take you to finally realize that we cannot let it conquer us? How long will it take to finally accept and move on from the horrors of the past that we had to endure for oh so long? How long will it take for you to realize the lies you have been fed, and realize that you should look at the reality of the world around yourself completely?

How long will it take for you...to cast aside your fear, your pride, your rage, and even your very own desire...

AND EMBRACE...

DESTINY?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 237 23
Sorry, but, I'm going to discontinue my book. I found out that the plot had turned boring. If you want, you can tell me what kind of plot you want an...
3.1K 81 5
Monsters get reborn after death. Reborn monsters don't remember their past memories. They either turn into a demon or an angel based on their psychol...
146K 5.9K 49
OLD AND BADLY WRITTEN THE REWRITE IS POSTED ALREADY DISCLAIMER: The god figure created in this fanfic is purely fictional. He is purposefully made to...
111 0 10
This is a brand new version of one and done. The plot will be different on some parts hence why I picked reimagined. A child in his room. Cuts and br...