Tony Stark's Daughter [1]

By Stark_2023

BOOK ONE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "I can't remember who I am... who I was! Do you know... More

Cast
(Avengers)
Chapter 2: Avengers Initiative
Chpater 3: HYDRA?
Chapter 4: Reindeer Games
Chapter 5: Chit Chat
Chapter 6: Lady Hope
Chapter 7: "I know a lie when I hear one."
Chapter 8: Coulson
Chapter 9: "I f*cking promise."
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: The Battle part 2
Chapter 12: The Battle part 3
Chapter 13: Romeo
Chapter 14: Aunt Tessa
Chapter 15: Bad Nights
Chapter 16: FlashBacks
(Ironman 3)
Chapter 18: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 19: Bucky Barnes
Chapter 20: Who's Maya?
Chapter 21: The Mandarin
Chapter 22: Monster
Chapter 23: Loki?!
Chapter 24: Chad Davis
Hope's File
Chapter 25: "War Machine rocks with an X, all caps."
Chapter 26: Gary Needs Ton- To Be Quiet About it
Chapter 27: What Should I do?
Chapter 28: The Alleyway
Chapter 29: The Alleyway part 2
Chapter 30: The Alleyway part 3
Chapter 31: Trevor?
Chapter 32: Extremis
Chapter 33: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 34: It's a Trap
Chapter 35: HYDRA Misses You
Chapter 36: I Will Never Join
Chapter 37: "Take 'em to Chruch."
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: Christmas
Chapter 40: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 41: See you soon
Chapter 42: Asgard
Chapter 43: Infinity Stones
Chapter 44: ...What?
Chapter 45: Soulmates
Chapter 46: Back to Earth
Chapter 48: Long Time, No See
(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)
Chapter 50: Project Insight
Chapter 51: Sam Wilson
Chapter 52: Nick Fury
Chapter 53: He's My Mission
Chapter 54: Arnim Zola
Chapter 55: Highway Part 1
Chapter 56: Highway Part 2
Chapter 57: Best Friends
Chapter 58: Staying Hidden
Chapter 59: Helicarriers
Chapter 60: Aftermath
Sequel
Hope's Updated File
Note
Sequel is up!!!
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Chapter 47: Gifts

7.7K 258 179
By Stark_2023

I went to the office to collect my key, but Steve had already grabbed it. When we got to my apartment, everything was already unpacked, except my clothes. I smiled at my little home. It's adorable, small compared to what Dad lives in. I'm pretty sure I'll miss being in the lab with him.

"Tony came down and helped unpack. He set up everything saying he knew how you liked it." I chuckled as I scanned the apartment.

"He did a good job. Thank you Steve, I'll be sure to call my Dad too." I smiled at him. He nodded.

"I'll leave you to get yourself comfortable. Nat said she'll be here around 1:30. She has some work to finish." Steve told me as he turned and walked out the door. I watched him leave. I noticed a clock on the wall by the kitchen, 12:17 p.m. I have an hour till Nat gets here. I walked down the hallway to my bed room.

On my bed sat a little white square box with a red bow on it. I peeked into the closet and saw a compartment as tall as me. It was metal and looked newer. I walked over to it and placed my hand on the scanner.

"Hand print locked." J.A.R.V.I.S's voice spoke after scanning my hand. I smiled at the A.I's voice. I missed J.

"Hey J. How has my Dad been after I left?" I questioned him.

"He won't stop whining about how quiet it is. He has his music blasting as we speak. I have not notified him of your arrival yet. But would you like to see a recording of him?" J.A.R.V.I.S questioned. I smirked and nodded.

"Why not?" I shrugged. Dad working in the lab popped up onto the small screen.

*Recording*

"Peppppppper!" Dad's voice yelled. I heard a groan in the background from Pepper. I grinned. "Why did you let Hope leave!?"

"It was her decision Tony!" Pepper could be heard faintly.

"Why did she have to grow up? I have no one to bother me anymore." Tony pouted. I scoffed lightly. He was the one bothering me!

"It's only been 8 hours, sir." J.A.R.V.I.S's voice told him.

"Really? Mmh... feels like 9..." Dad stopped working and stood up. "It's too quiet! Why did she have to go now? Couldn't she have waited like another 10 years or so to grow up?"

"I'm afraid that's not how it works, sir."

"Yea, Yea. I know... Jeez... she really did keep me on my toes. Remember she tried to become the next Bill Nye by mixing chemicals together."

"She did quite well." J.A.R.V.I.S defended me.

"She blew up the whole lab! She made a little video about it like he does! This other time she thought it would be funny if she made 3 dozen copies of herself and forgot which one was really her. We spent all day trying to figure it out! How do you forget something like that?"

"She did keep you entertained. It was quite a pleasure helping her with other experiments." J spoke. Dad glared at the ground.

"I knew you were helping her!" Dad pointed around the room.

*End Recording *

I shook my head at the weirdo.

"Your Father has made you another suit, for your birthday of course." The metal door opened and inside was two blue and grey suits. I smiled at my original one, but gasped as I noticed the new one. It had a tint of gold on the outlines of the grey. It was more feminine, but still looked badass. I might just take it for a test fly after. I closed the door and I heard it lock quietly.

I walked over to my bed and looked down at the small box. I picked it up and looked at the note attached.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart
Try to stay out of trouble. I don't want to have to come over there. I love you and call me when you found your presents.
Xoxo gossip girl

I smiled as I read the note. I opened the box and a key sat inside. It was attached to a key chain.

I laughed as I remember that episode. Jim and Dwight are my favourite. I looked out my window and there was only a few cars in the parking lot. I notice this beautiful Harley Davidson sitting in the parking lot with a bright red bow. I squealed as I teleported down to the parking lot. I was too excited to take the elevator.

On top of the bike was a define black tinted helmet. A note folded on top.

Please wear the helmet.

I couldn't stopping grinning. "I love you so much Dad..." I looked up to the apartment building. 10 minutes... that's all. I hopped on and put on my helmet.

"Hello again, Miss. Stark." J.A.R.V.I.S's voice rang threw the helmet. I grinned, it was exactly like my suit helmet.

"Let's give Dad a call." I said to the A.I. I heard the phone ringing. It was picked up on the second ring. I started the bike.

"Hello daughter, did you enjoy you gifts?" He asked. I grinned. Hell yeah I did!

"I love them! Thank you Dad. I'm going for a ride right now." I pulled out the parking lot and onto the road. I balanced myself as I turned the corner.

"How was Asgard? Did Loki try anything?" Dad asked. I stopped at a red light. My mind went to the fight with me and Thor. I smiled.

"Nope, he actually was well behaved. And turns out he's my soulmate." I told him, not bothering to hide it. Dad choked. I heard him a a coughing fit. I continued riding around. This feels amazing. I always wanted to get my own motorcycle. I usually just take Dad's cars.

"Excuse me! Did I just hear what I think I heard?" Dad exclaimed.

"Yea, can you believe he actually behaved? Okay, maybe he wasn't well behaved. He did make me and Th-."

"Soulmates! Hope, are you serious? Or are you messing with me?" Dad sighed. I chuckled.

"Yes Dad, I'm not joking. We are soulmates. The Queen of Asgard told me herself. So much happened on Asgard! You won't believe! I found out about Loki and I being soulmates, Thor and I got in a fight, I found out I'm part planet, and where I'm from, and who my biological parents are." I listed. I just went around the block to be honest, and traffic wasn't actually bad today. I pulled into the parking lot. I parked the bike and noticed it was silent. "Dad? Are you there?"

"Y-yeah I'm here. I was just processing what you told me. Part planet? What does that mean?"

"Okay, hang on, I'll come over and explain. This is something I need to talk about with you in person right now." I grabbed out my phone and connected Dad to it.

I teleported into Steve's apartment. I looked around, unfamiliar with the surroundings. My eyes landed on... a beautiful sight. I watched as Steve took off his shirt. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I stared at Steve, which is not polite. Steve gasped slightly and jumped back in surprise.

"Hope!? What are you doing in here?!" Steve stood there, blushing red. He stood awkwardly as I stared. Why am I staring? I've seen a abs before... but Steve's... probably the hottest person I've seen so far. I'm a grown woman! I can look!

"Sorry Steve, you should take it as a compliment though. You are incredibly hot." I fanned myself off.

"Hope, why are you here?" He quickly put his shirt on.

"You don't have to put that on Steve-."

"Hello!? What are you talking about?!" Dad's voice yelled from my phone. Mine and Steve's eyes widened.

"Is that Tony?" Steve asked pointing to my phone.

"Is that Steve?! And did you call him hot!?" Dad exclaimed from the phone.

"Nope." I gulped. Steve raised an eyebrow at me. I winked at him. He blushed and looked away. Loki came to mind. I wonder... I heard a deep growl in my head. I jumped as I heard the familiar voice.

You better leave the room darling... I wouldn't want to have to deal with the mortal everyone seems to like...

"I just wanted you to know I was going to visit my dad for a bit, I gotta talk to him. I'll be back in time for movie night." I told Steve. Steve coughed and nodded.

"Alright, I'll let Nat know." Steve smiled sheepishly.

"See ya hot stuff." I winked with a smirk. Steve glared, but he still blushed.

Hope...

It's okay Loki. I'm just teasing him.

I still don't like you flirting with Mr. Patriotic.

I smirked as I thought of Dad and walked into the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 829 37
"Broken Wings, When made of Dreams. They can still Fly, If you Believe." ~ Clairel Estevez Lilly is all alone. Tony was once alone. ...
7.3K 72 25
A little Asgaurdian princess and goddess of life with long dirty blonde hair and sparkling green eyes like her father's is taken to the battle of New...
299K 9K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
855K 35.2K 36
There are demons in the girl's head. They make her wish she was dead. Two years ago, the infamous Tony Stark told the world that he was Iron...