A Sky Full of Stars (Izuku Mi...

By hichi135

(Y/n) is a foreigner and it's their first day at UA. They meet new people, including Midoriya Izuku, who will... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Izuku's Birthday (Filler Chapter)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Hey Guys
What if.......

Chapter 29

5.1K 181 34
By hichi135

(Y/N)'S POV:

The weekend ended as fast as it approached and it was now the day where you would start your internships for the pro hero Medic.

You were currently heading to the station where your class would meet before leaving. Shoto was walking by your side.

"So your going with your father, right Shoto?"

"Yeah." He didn't seem too happy about it.

"I don't want to pry, but... do you have something against your father? I can't help but notice the scary look on your face when he's mentioned."

He turned to you. He looked like he wanted to tell you something, but also trying to hold himself back. You decided that he might not be comfortable with talking about it.

"Never mind. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to." You added, smiling a bit.

"No..." Shoto sighed. "No, you deserve to hear it. Just... not in public." You guys were very close to the station and there were more people surrounding you.

"That's fine. How about you tell me after our internships are done. You don't need to feel pressured to say it right now." You suggested. Sure, you were curious on what he had to say, but his stoic face couldn't hide the fact that he was a bit nervous. Knowing him for a little while now, you knew his father wasn't his favorite topic of discussion and you didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

He nodded. "Okay, I will."

Well at least you have something to look forward to after your internships.

After your interaction, you guys were at the station and your brunette friend approached you. Shoto, despite your small protests, took this as his sign to leave.

"Good morning (Y/n)! How are you?" Ochako, bubbly as ever, greeted you.

"Morning Ochako. I'm okay, how about you?" You said. Just as she was about to reply, Iida and Midoriya also came up to join in the interaction.

You guys gave you respective greeting before turning the conversation towards internships.

"So where are you going (L/n)-chan?" Midoriya asked.

"I'll be going with Medic." You stated proudly.

"Really? That's amazing! She got a pretty good reputation and is always busy, so you must be pretty special if you got an offer from her." Midoriya exclaimed.

"Thanks, but I didn't even do that well in the Sports Festival." You laughed a little.

Midoriya looked kinda upset by what you said. "What do you mean? Of course you did good. Your quirk is so amazing and you use it so well. The only reason you didn't make it farther is because you decided to help me, that in it self is heroic. Even if you didn't heal me, I'm sure you would have won in your battle. I was amazed on your strategy that you used for Aoyama." He rambled.

Your face turned red from his words. You weren't exactly sure how to respond to that, but even before you could, Aizawa-sensei had began to speak since the whole class was here.

"You all have your costumes, right? Don't forget, you can't were them in and don't drop them or anything"

"Sure thing!" Mina shouted.

"Speak properly. It's 'Yes sir'." She mumbled 'yes sir' back to him before he continued.

"Be respectful to the hero your working with. Now go." He finished. Your face still tinted pink from what Midoriya said, but you decided not to think about it.

Everyone started to make their way to their respective trains. You gave a quick goodbye to your friends and walked off.

You were able to get on the train that would bring you to Hosu City. A few minutes later, you saw Iida also enter. You were glad to see a familiar face and called him over.

"Hey Iida!" You waved your hand. You couldn't help but notice that he seemed a bit gloomy, but decided it must still be his brother.

He noticed you and walked over, taking the seat next to yours. Since you guys had already greeted each other this morning, you were left in a uncomfortable silence.

"Soooo... are you excited for your internship, Iida? You asked.

"Yes, I expect to learn a lot." He said blandly. You didn't want to bother Iida too much about his brother, but you had a bad feeling that he was going to do something reckless because of his emotions.

You wanted to help him feel at peace. You just weren't sure how.

The quiet continued and before you knew it, your stop had come up. You and Iida parted as you made your way to Medic's agency.

You finally were able to make it to the address that was given to you. You looked up at the large building that you were in front of. It was about six stories tall, all white with windows lining every floor. To say the least, it was pretty generic.

Even though it was plain looking, you could help but feel anxious. This was a huge step into the future of becoming a hero and you had to make a big impression.

You took a deep breath before taking small steps, making your way into the agency.

When entering, you were immediately hit with the scent of a doctors office, though you felt that was expected.

In front of you was a desk with a young lady sitting behind it. You made your way towards her.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"I-I I'm from the hero course in UA High. I'm here to internship for Medic." You stuttered.

"Oh yes. (L/n) (Y/n), right? I'll show to her office now." The receptionist stood up and made her way to a small hallway where an elevator was. She clicked the up button and the doors to the elevator opened. You followed her inside.

You were fidgeting with your school skirt as the nervousness took over. You guys stopped at a floor and the lady, once again started walking down a hallway.

She stopped in front of a door.

"This is her office." She pointed out before bowing and leaving. You gave her a small bow as well.

You stared at the door for a second before deciding to knock.

"Come in." You heard a voice say through the door. You took the door knob and turned, pushing the door open.

You looked at the room surrounding you. There were a few posters hanging up, as well as notes and advertisements.

In the back corner of the room there was a desk. Piled with neat stacks of paper work, office appliances, and a computer.

Behind the desk was a middle aged women you could only assume was Medic. She had beautiful blonde hair and purple eyes. Her skin was smooth and her muscles were well toned, suiting her short, but curvy figure. You gawked at how stunning she was.

"Why hello. Are you by chance the first year interning with me?" Her voice was like velvet.

"Y-yes. I'm (L/n) (Y/n). I-it's a pleasure to meet you!" You bowed at a 90 degree angle.

She stood up and giggled a bit. "No need to be so stiff." She said, making her way toward me.

I stood back up to my full height and nodded to her.

She started to talk again. "My name is Hatanaka Ayane, though my hero name and what you'll be calling me is Medic. My quirk allows me to produce my own cells into a healing method for other people. Though, I can't heal myself and I also could have internal damage if I use it too much." She finished.

"Ours are pretty similar then, but mine takes my energy instead of cells. I can also heal myself and if I use it too much I could get tired or pass out."

You continued with your rant, giving her every possible detail you could about your quirk and it's abilities. After you were done, she simply nodded.

"I see. I'm glad I was able to win you over then. From what you told me and what I saw in the Sports Festival, I think you could have some amazing potential." She said and you were personally flattered.

"I would like to see what you can do, but for today, I have some other things planned. Just to get you comfortable with the other things heroes do when they are not fighting crimes." She told me.

She took you around the building, showing you the different departments and introducing you to her staff and other rookie heroes working with her, all of them having quirks with medical purposes. She also showed you the paperwork she does and talked to you about how a hero agency is built and how they get paid.

Even though it was kind of boring, she had an amazing and enthusiastic attitude throughout the day. You could help but be energetic around since she was so bubbly and nice, you could tell that you were going to learn a lot and have fun working with her.

The day finally ended and she took you to a room that You would stay in. She showed where You could put your stuff and gave you a spare futon.

"I know today was super boring, but I promise tomorrow we'll get into more action. Sound good?" She said about to depart.

"Of course. Thank you for today, I learned a lot." You bowed again.

"Hehe, no problem. Get good sleep because you'll be waking up early to eat." She said before shutting the door.

You got ready for bed, changing your cloths and setting up the futon. You didn't take much action, but you had already benefited your training with the information she gave you.

You couldn't wait for the days to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
2.4K 115 22
Started: 12/06/20 Status: discontinued πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš—πš˜πš πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš’πš 𝚒𝚎𝚝 πš‹πšžπš πšœπš‘πšŽ πš’πšœ πŒπˆππ„ πš†πš‘πšŠπš πšπš’πš πš’ 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎...
325K 7.1K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...
28.4K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...