Run-Away Little Sister: Hurti...

By michaelaloveswriting

Anastasia Smith, a sad, depressed, shy, lonely teenage girl going through what could be considered hell on ea... More

Author Note One:
Character Description: Part One
Chapter One: Death
Chapter Two: Attempted
Chapter Three: Leaving
Character Descriptions: Part Two
Chapter Four: Gone, Gone, Gone
Chapter Five: Conversation
Chapter Six: Childhood
Chapter Seven: Regret
Chapter Eight: Happier
Chapter Nine: Grief
Chapter Ten: Surprise
Chapter Eleven: Changes
Chapter Twelve: Hope
Chapter Thirteen: Ambush
Chapter Fourteen: Heartfelt
Chapter Fifteen: Fight
Chapter Sixteen: Believe
Chapter Seventeen: Mental
Chapter Eighteen: Threat
Chapter Nineteen: Dying Walrus on Chalkboard
Chapter Twenty- Confessions and Dinner
Chapter Twenty-One: Revelations
Chapter Twenty-Two: Truths and Lies
Chapter Twenty-Three: Issues
Chapter Twenty-Four: Speechless
Chapter Twenty-Six: Skeptical
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Kidnap
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Failed
Author Note Two:
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Twisted
Chapter Thirty: Rescue
Chapter Thirty-One: Attack
Chapter Thirty-Two: Kill
Chapter Thirty-Three: Bonus Chapter One: Future
Final Author's Note:

Chapter Twenty-Five: Obsessive

2.1K 47 13
By michaelaloveswriting

A few hours later, with Casher 

THIRD PERSON POV:

Obsessive.

Of the nature of an obsession.

Obsession.

The state of being obsessed with someone or something.

Obsessed.

Preoccupy or fill the mind of someone continually, intrusively, and or to a troubling extent.

<><><><>

Standing in a darkly lit room, filled with deep steel grey and crimson blood red colors, Casher had his back to the door, as he looked at his bulletin board filled to the brim with images of Courtney, Anastasia's mom, and Anastasia herself.

Courtney's images had showed the woman from the time she was a young teenage girl, fifteen years of age, all the way until her death, age thirty-seven. Anastasia's images on the other hand, began at the young age of seven and were still being compiled as Ana aged.

Suddenly, the sound of a heavy door opening was heard. Casher still didn't turn around, nor did he move or gave any sort of confirmation that he had even heard the noise. For Casher Smith was far too stuck in his head, day dreaming about the girl he never got, and the girl he was so close to getting.

A hesitant voice was heard, "Boss?"

It was silent for a few moments before Casher spoke gruffly, "Yeah, boy? What news do you have for me?"

The boy standing behind Casher, spoke quietly, "The smart boy, sir, the one who does most of the hacking for the White Wolves, he's found out where Anastasia's parents have come from, the rolls they truly played before starting their family.

"Did he find anything else, boy?"

"Yes, he did, sir." the boy winced at the anger in the Casher's voice, already regretting that he had to be the one to inform him.

"Out with it then." Casher spat harshly, "What'd he find?"

"Sir, the smart boy, he also found out about you being the one behind the recent attacks, as well as the assassination of their parents. He's found out that it was Antony to give you the information, sir."

"Fuck!" Casher suddenly exploded in anger, as he turned around to glare at the young boy in front of him.

"Which hacker was supposed to stop them from finding out, boy!" he screamed, "Which hacker was supposed to break their firewalls down? I want answers, boy, and I want them now."

The young boy, shaking like a leaf, stuttered out a response, "K-kennith, sir, he was s-supposed to build a newer, b-better firewall... and he t-thought he d-did. Their h-hacker is very s-smart s-sir, K-Kennith had informed many p-people he was struggling to k-keep up."

"And the one who was supposed to hack into their database and access their information?" Casher growled out, his eyes having a dangerous glint to them.

"I don't know for certain, sir." the boy admitted, "Would you like for me to check and come back back with the answer?"

"What kind of question is that, boy?" Casher rolled his eyes, "Of course I want you to get the answer and give it to me as soon as possible. Are you that dense, boy?"

Casher paused for a moment, "However, you can get the information tonight and bring it to me tomorrow. I don't think my poor heart would be able to handle all the cruel news you've been giving me lately." he gave a dark chuckle, "Pity, it almost seems as if you're trying to give me a heart attack. You're not trying to kill me, are ya boy?"

"O-of course not s-sir." the boy stuttered, "I'll get the information you require, and be back tomorrow-"

"Around noon." Casher cut the young boy off.

"Yes, sir, around noon."

"Good, you're dismissed."

As soon as the three words rolled out of Casher's mouth, the young boy had quickly yanked the door behind him open and scurried out of the door, allowing it to quickly, but quietly shut behind him.

Casher let a manic laugh.

Then he turned around, looking at the last image he had taken of Courtney, twelve hours before her death.

"It's my fault you're dead, love, and I hate myself for it more everyday." he looked away, "If only you hadn't tried to save the bastard."

<><><><>

Casher, from a young age, had that specific effect on people, not that he or his family really bothered to notice or care. There was only one person Casher cared about. That was Courtney. And she chose his brother over him.

In Casher's eyes, she wanted to worsen his pain and heart-break that he was going through by having multiple children with his brother, Dylan, seven children to be exact. Courtney and Dylan had six boys and one girl.

So to punish the love of his life, he had started out by kidnapping one of her sons. He had meant to kidnap the oldest, but kidnapped the wrong child, accidently taking the second born. He then sold that child, Michael, off to the highest bidder. 

Courtney, nor Dylan, put together the pieces that he was the one to have stolen their son from them. He asked her if she had changed her mind shortly after, and when she said no, they argued.

And Casher believed the only way to ever get the love of his life to leave her husband, his brother, was to kill his brother and set her free.

Casher believed that he offered her much more than Dylan ever did, but she turned it all away, not wanting to admit that she had fallen out of love with his brother, and fell in love with him.  Casher would have dealt with her kids, possibly treating them as if they were his own.

But Courtney died in the accident Casher had staged.

She seen the large truck coming, and knew there was no stopping it, so she turned the wheel, taking the brunt of the impact in an effort to save her husband. Dylan, however still died on impact. And Courtney spent her last words by giving a speech about how much she loved her children and to beware of Casher. 

Ever since the death of Courtney and Dylan Smith, Casher Smith had gone off the grid. He was planning a way to kill all of Courtney and Dylan's male offsprings, leaving the female, Anastasia, to become his.

Of course Casher had sold one of Courtney and Dylan's male offsprings, but he believed that the other male offsprings would be more fun to kill together, while forcing Anastasia to watch. Then he could force Anastasia to watch Michael's torture from when he was still in Casher's hands. 

After all, if Courtney only would have agreed, then Courtney's kids would have been his kids, Casher wouldn't have had to kill his brother, and he wouldn't have need to go through all of this trouble he has to right now.

The only thought on Casher's mind was Courtney, and the fact that she only stayed with his brother for the children they shared.

But that was a lie, whether Casher cared to admit it or not.

<><><><>

Casher was crazy, he loved her. He loved her so much, he would kill for her. He went to kill his brother, thinking she secretly loved him, she didn't though. She was a devoted wife, only loving her husband and kids. No one could question her love for any of them, her love was pure in a dark world, something you didn't see often in their original line of work.

He became crazily obsessed with her. He was hers and she was his, that's the way it worked in his mind. His family became concerned for him, after the death of his "one true love", as he called her, and they tried to help him, give him the help and closure he needed. But he went off his rocker even more than before.

Casher left, he went off the grid-

And that's the true story of Anastasia's parents, well, how they died at least...

After all, every story has two sides.

In some ways the original story holds true, yes someone drunk- someone tipsy would be a better word- was driving that car, but he worked for the crazed mad man, the man who wanted to end his own brother's life. So the original story is correct in many ways, but no one knew, that man who crashed into the car was tipsy and actually knew exactly who he was hitting and why.

<><><><>

Two Days Later - Monday, December 21st. 2015, 2:33 PM -

Casher stood before the army of men he had collected over the years. It had been nine years since he began his war, after all. Casher stayed at the front of the room, his body radiating confidence, yet he remained laid back and relaxed, a sick, cruel smirk resting across his lips.

"None of you are allowed to mess this up. This is everything we've been working for, and it's right in the palm of my hand. If you mess this up, you're life will be gone quicker than you can understand what you've truly fucked up." Casher bellowed out, as he began his speech.

"We will begin attacking in five months time. June 21st. 2016 will mark the end of an era. I want the brothers, all remaining five brought to me alive and well. I want to be the one to kill them." Casher instructed, "You are allowed the honor of killing the gang leader's inner circle of the White Wolves, as well as the leader's children."

Everyone began murmuring quietly at Casher's harsh words, be he silenced them with a swift wave of his hand, as he began to talk again, "The gang leader, the girl, she will be given to me alive and well, just as her brothers. She will be given to the man of my choosing."

Casher stopped, thinking to himself for a moment, before he continued to spew his sick thoughts to all the people who supported him, willing or unwilling, "I may not have been granted the honor of having her mother to myself, due to unnecessary factors that played in with her mother's death, but someone deserves a beauty out of that family."

Casher smirked at the cheers that had gone through the crowd, forced cheers or authentic, it all sounded the same in Casher's mind.

Casher had decided a long time ago that he would get revenge. He wasn't gifted with Courtney, but he could be gifted Anastasia, so long as he played his cards right.

The key in Casher's mind, after all, was that if he could somehow kill off everyone she considered her family, he could easily break her down and control her, forcing her to become whatever he wanted her to be.

And once everything that is light and good disappears in Anastasia's life, Casher's hope is that she won't know how to recover, and that's when he'd take her down. Her happiness would be gone, she'd be weak, and then she'll be his to control and dictate.

'After all-' Casher thought, 'We all know that this is exactly what Anastasia wants, what she really wants. She wants to be controlled, and not have a say. Even if her body language shows she wants to be strong, she never will be. She's exactly like her mother, and that's what makes her perfect... Perfect for her soon-to-be husband to control. Soon enough her life will be beyond her control... and she will forever love me for it...'

As the cheers died out, Casher walked away from his army, a smirk on his lips.

The war was coming.

And Anastasia Marie Smith-Wolp would never win.

<><><><>  

Author's Note -

Here's chapter twenty-five completed. I hope you enjoyed reading it. 

This chapter showed the surface of Casher's craziness. It showed his plans for taking Anastasia, her family, and their gang out. What do we think about Casher and all of his plans? Casher's true craziness will be shown in a few chapters. There will be a trigger warning before the chapter (just for a heads up.) 

Now, let me know what you think about this chapter. And make sure you all comment, vote (by clicking the star), and share this story with those who might like it.

Thanks for reading the chapter!

-michaelaloveswriting

Original Version Published: January 19th. 2020

Edited Version Published: June 29th. 2022 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

in your eyes By k

Teen Fiction

670 34 29
happiness. it's almost as difficult as trying to summarise a whole book in just a few lines. so, where do we begin? ara agassi. 17 year old girl who...
56 24 9
After being abandoned by her older sister at age seven, Alyssa has had to fight through life alone. No one knows what she goes through every day, an...
11.9K 310 6
Hello! If you are looking at this, I imagine that you have already read "Lay Low". If you haven't, what are you waiting for?! Jokes aside, this...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.5M 327K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...