One Shots (girlxboy. boyxboy...

By Just_Me_And_Myself

So that are my random one shots. They will be any kind of genres. There will be some girlxboy, some boyxboy a... More

Guess who love you (Part 1) (girlxboy)
An Angles Love (boyxboy)
Just friends or more? (girlxgirl)
carneval night (girlxboyxboy)
Stalker (girlxboy)
New school, new trouble (girlxgirl)
Meeting Demi Lovato (girlxgirl)
A dream coming true (girlxboy)

Guess who love you (Part 2)

90K 446 37
By Just_Me_And_Myself

Second part. Hope you enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura’s POV

We met the boys a few times after that. But we never did much except making out. What does this make us sluts? Whatever, we didn’t care. It was fun. But I knew they didn’t really like me, that they just used me. But like I said before I don’t care. I had nobody who really is in love whit me, so I thought it was no problem.

A month after we met them first we went to the movies with my best friend Ben. I knew that he hasn’t the most beautiful looks but he has the most beautiful soul. He is the kindest person I ever met. He likes to help people, listens to your problems and always is there for you. He’s just the best friend you can wish for.

At the cinema we saw the six guys again and like every time we saw them they just looked awesome. “Hey guys!” screamed Sky. “Girls, long time no see”, they greeted us and like every time we met we got a kiss. I felt Ben tens next to me. “What’s wrong?” I asked him looking him in the eyes. “It’s nothing. I’m just a bit tired.” I could tell that he lied. I knew him just too well but I didn’t want to discuss this with him right in front of the guys so I let it be for now.

“Who’s this?” Dylan, my lover boy, asked. “This is Ben. My bestie.” “Hi. So let’s go to the movies together?” “Of course.” The girls and I answered in unison. Dylan laid his hand around me and Kyle and Dave did the same to Sky and Maddie. Like this we walked to the cinema the rest of the guys behind us.

The movie was scary. Even I got scared a few times and hid my face in Dylan’s shoulder. After that he always kissed me passionately to let me forget my fear. What should I say? It helped so I didn’t complained.

After the film ended we went outside. I searched for Ben but couldn’t find him. “Has anybody seen Ben?” I asked concerned. “He went home after the film started” One of the guys answered. I felt a bit guilty that I just forget about him when the guys arrived but Dylan pulled me in his arms. “Come on. Let’s get something to eat” He suggested.

So we went to McDonalds to get us Happy Meals. As we finally went home three hours passed. Wow how fast the time could went by when you have fun. After our good night kisses we all separated and I went to bed.

As I lay in bed and thought about the day my thoughts got back to Ben. Instantly I felt the guilt eating me up. I hadn’t meant to forget his present. He had to be really upset about me now. Quickly I took my cell phone out to write him a short message.

I’m sorry Ben! I’m really sorry. I just can’t tell you how sorry I’m. I hope you can forgive me. I would understand if you don’t forgive me but I hope you can. I didn’t mean to upset you like this. Do you forgive me? Want to come to the lake with me tomorrow. Only me and you. How does this sound to you? Please don’t be mad.
Wuv you Bennybear.

After I sent it I stared at my phone for nearly an hour till he wrote back. He wrote back! That meant that he wasn’t too mad at me. I opened the message and read the sentence he wrote.

I’ll be at the lake at two.

Only one simple sentence. He was mad. He never replied with only one sentence. I’ll have to make it up to him tomorrow. I won’t stand it if he stays mad at me.

This night I didn’t get much sleep. When the sun started to rise I got out of bed and decided to take my dog for a walk. The fresh air calmed me down a bit. I walked back home and made me breakfast because my parents were on vacation. Normally my mother would make breakfast and we would all eat together. Normally I didn’t like it when I have to eat alone but today I was glad because I didn’t want my parents to know about my situation.

Finally I arrived a half hour earlier than we agreed to meet. I wondered as a saw Ben already in his swimming suits. Usually he never comes too early or too late. He always comes on time. But this time he was too early. Was this a good or a bed sign? As I wondered he turned around as if he knew I was standing there watching him lie all on his own.

When he saw me he smiled but I could see from the distant that it only was a fake smile. A sigh escaped my lips. This was going to be harder than I even thought. Slowly I made my way over to Ben. He didn’t stand up to hug me like we always did when we met. So I simply sat down next to him and looked into his blue eyes.

“I’m so so…” I started to apologies but he didn’t let me finish. “Don’t apologies. It only makes it harder to forget last night.” “I’m so so…” this time I stopped myself and didn’t finish the sentence. “I’m going to put on my bikini. I’m going to be right back.” I said while standing up.

As I got back to the lake I heard some boys whistle after me so I turned around to look at them. Dylan and the boys. I smiled at them but then I realised that I promised Ben to spend this day with only him. So I turned around again and headed back to Ben.

I sat down next to him and like every time we went to the lake he pulled the suntan cream out of his backpack and began to massage my back with it. While he put the lotion on my back I saw Dylan standing up and coming towards us. “Hey honey” he said seductively. “Hi Dylan” I felt how Ben tensed behind me again. Why kept he tensing like this whenever Dylan comes around?

“Want to come sit with us?” Dylan asks. “Sorry. Today I want to spend my time with Ben. Next time.” I answered. I could feel how Ben relaxed. Had he really thought I would abandon him like that? “Yeah whatever.” Dylan says while walking back to his friends.

Ben finished massage my back and I laid down on his left side. Kyle, Dave and the boys laid about ten meters away from us so I could clearly hear them talking some shit about me. It didn’t matter to me. I knew from the start that Dylan didn’t really like me. In fact I would always make out with him again.

I looked at Ben and saw his sad eyes. I knew he wasn’t in the best mood but he wasn’t this sad before, so what happened to make him this sad? I looked back to Dylan with a hungry look in my eyes. What? Couldn’t I eye rape him anymore? He looked just too hot to stop eye raping him just because he talks shit about him. It’s not like I ever liked him personally.

As I eye raped Dylan’s sexy body I saw out of the corner of my eye how Ben’s expression got even sadder. It couldn’t be, could it? Could it be possible that I was so blind? Could it be that after six years of being best friends he always wanted to be more than that? A second glance at him confirmed my thoughts. Sweet. He’s just so sweet.

As I thought that I felt something in my stomach. Could it be that I love him? I now knew that he loved me. That he really likes me not just like Dylan who only wanted to make out with me. I smiled to myself and turned my head to face his stomach. I gave him a quick kiss on his stomach. He looked down to me with a smile but it faded.

Why did it fade? I looked in his face and then I realised it. He thought I had only done this as a friend. He didn’t want to get his hopes up. A second time I placed a kiss on his stomach this time I remained there and looked up to smile at him encouragingly. This time he held my stare and a real smile started to build on his lips. He understood it. This feeling in my stomach came back. How couldn’t I realise this before?

I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...