š‡š€š”šš“šˆšš† šŒš„šŒšŽš‘šˆ...

By adoredangel

ā what matters most is we finally found each other , and that truth is stronger than t... More

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 18

5.7K 180 46
By adoredangel

authors note : i absolutely love hearing from all of you! please don't forget to leave a comment (:

Chapter 18

It had been a long journey, but they were finally close to being in Mystic Falls, where they were sure Klaus was still located. Damien and Paul were in the backseat of the convertible mustang Kol had compelled for them. Said vampire was driving in the front seat, causing all the passengers to hold onto their seats in fear.

"Who taught you how to drive?" Paul yelled out just as Kol took a sharp turn, it caused him to slide into Damien who groaned in pain.

"Nobody." Kol said as he sped up. He had been taking the back roads as to avoid any people, and it seemed like it was a good choice.

"Nobody taught you to drive?!"

"Then why are you driving?!"

"Guys, we're here." Kayla interrupted just as Damien had unbuckled his seatbelt and was preparing himself to launch at Kol.

"Oh thank the Gods," Paul exclaimed as he saw the Mystic Falls sign. "I thought we were going to die."

"At least we'd die together babe." Damien said dramatically.

Kol rolled his eyes and began driving towards the Mystic Grill, going solely of what he had seen through Kayla's memories over the years, "You wouldn't have died."

"We probably would have died." Kayla confirmed with a small laugh as she smiled at Kol. He just gave her a small heatless glare and pulled into the parking lot of the Mystic Grill.

Instantly, Damien had pulled himself out of the car. "Finally! Land!" he exclaimed, Paul just laughed at his antics and walked around to his side, "I love you." he said with a small laugh.

Kol walked to Kayla and grabbed her hand, "Are you really ready for this?" he asked her. They had discussed the thought of her talking to her family, and she had voiced her concerns about it. Now she would have to talk to them whether she wanted to or not.

"Yeah," she began as she gave him a small smile, "I'm going to have to confront them eventually so I might as well do it before I officially go back to being Persephone."

Kol squeezed her hand in reassurance and then they made there way inside, with Damien and Paul following behind them. The first thing Kayla noticed was the way eyes kept glancing at them. She noticed a few people were beginning to stare, she wanted nothing more than to slam their heads on the table and make them never want to look at her again. She slightly shook her head at the violent thought and gave Kol a small smile when he glanced over at her in concern.

The second thing she noticed was her sister sitting with Elena, Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie. They were all staring at her and it was beginning to make Kayla feel antsy. She started walking over in their direction, pulling Kol along with her. "Hey sis." she said casually, completely ignoring the other people that were there.

"Hey." her sister replied hesitantly. She was looking at Kayla as if she would snap at any moment.

"Who's this?" Stefan asked, motioning towards Kol. The said Original was glaring down at the Salvatore.

"Oh, this is-"

"Kol Mikaelson." Kol interrupted, "I would say it's a pleasure to meet you, but then I'd be lying."

Kayla could hear Damien and Paul snickering behind her. An amused smile came on her face as she noticed that everyone at the table suddenly had fear on their faces'.

"Really Kayla?" Damon exasperated asked, "Sleeping with the enemy already?" He rolled his eyes, ignoring the way the two soulmates were glaring at him.

Kayla couldn't help but feel hurt by his words. The way he said it made her feel as though she was doing something wrong. "I'll have you know," she began sharply to cover up the pain he had caused her, "That he's not just an enemy. He's my soulmate. Now, if you guys would be kind enough to point us towards Klaus' house, we'll be out of your way."

"I'll show you where he lives." Caroline offered without hesitation. Elena and Bonnie shot her a suspicious look and the blonde just shrugged, "What? He likes me better than the rest of you."

As they were walking away, Kayla could've swore she heard Elena mutter, "Great. Another Original that we need to kill."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Klaus!" Caroline yelled as she knocked on the door to his mansion. Kol, Kayla, Damien and Paul all stood back behind her with an amused expression. They seemed to all be able to tell that the blonde girl had a small crush on the hybrid.

"No need to yell love." Klaus smirked as he opened the door. He didn't even glance at the people behind Caroline, "How can I help you?"

Kayla could see a blush forming on Caroline's face and she had to use her hand to muffle a giggle that was threatening to escape. "My sister and her friends wanted to talk to you." Caroline said as she tried to avoid looking into the Original's eyes.

Klaus seemed to finally notice them as he took his eyes off of Caroline. His eyes narrowed at Kayla suspiciously but he nodded, "Okay. Come on in."

Kayla and Kol made themselves comfortable on the couch in the living room. Damien and Paul had took off, claiming they had something to do and wouldn't be able to stay. Klaus had attempted to threaten them to make them stay, but Paul had just rolled his eyes and poofed them out of there so that they didn't have to deal with him. Caroline had refused to come in, claiming she needed to get back to Elena. Kayla had rolled her eyes at that, knowing it was a lie.

Klaus now sat in front of the couple in silence, waiting for them to make the first move. The couple just stared at him, trying to contemplate how they should break the news to him. Kol was the first to speak.

"I need you to kill me."

"There's no way in hell that I'm killing you." Klaus had replied in anger. He had sat up from his relaxed position and was glaring at them.

"Please, Klaus." Kayla begged, her eyes pleading with him.

Klaus snarled, "I can't believe you two would even ask such a thing of me! And you!" his eyes stared into Kayla's, "How can you be okay with this!?"

"Because I'll die with him."

"Again," Klaus growled, "How can you be okay with this?!"

"Calm down." Kol sighed as he rolled his eyes at his brother. He threw his arm around Kayla's shoulder and pulled her closer.

Klaus stood up and began pacing in front of them for a moment. Finally he turned towards his brother with a murderous expression, "Calm down?" he asked, his voice suddenly much lower, "You're telling me to calm down?! I ought to bloody dagger you for being so stupid! Are you suicidal?! Is that what this is?!"

"We probably should've explained everything first." Kayla whispered to Kol, ignoring Klaus' rant.

"You're right." Kol whispered back as he watched his brother throw a lamp across the room, "He's being quiet dramatic." he snickered.

"What's going on in here?" someone asked from the doorway to the living room. Kayla felt a grin crawl on her face, "Elijah!" she exclaimed, "It's nice to see you alive and breathing."

"Same to you." Elijah smiled at her in amusement, "Do you happen to know why Klaus is going insane?"

Kayla nodded her head and laughed, "It's because we asked him to kill Kol."

Elijah raised his eyebrow at her statement and glanced at the wildest Mikaelson. "It's true." Kol confirmed.

Elijah sat down where Klaus previously sat and leaned back slightly. "Why?" he asked.

So Kayla and Kol proceeded to tell Elijah everything about them. Who they actually were, how they were turned mortal — or immortal in Kol's case — and how they needed to die in order to be returned to their former selves. Elijah listened intently through the whole story, only commenting occasionally to express how crazy the whole thing was. Klaus had calmed down and was sitting next to Elijah, absorbing in all the information.

"We've been doing research and we know that they Wickery Bridge and it's sign are made of white oak wood, we just need you guys to make a stake and then kill me." Kol shrugged as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Give us some time to think it over and we'll give you a decision tomorrow." Elijah said as he stood up, "You guys can stay here for the night."

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked Elijah as he looked at him in suspicion.

"I'm going to go destroy the bridge and collect the sign before our enemies find out how to kill us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.2K 29
ā”€ ą±Ø š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜øš˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜³. š˜±š˜°š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜„š˜³š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶, š˜“š˜°š˜§š˜µ š˜¦š˜Æš˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜© š˜µš˜° š˜¤š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æš˜“š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶, š˜„š˜¦š˜¦š˜± š˜¦š˜Æš˜°...
573K 21.1K 45
šœš«šØš°š§ šØšŸ š­š”šØš«š§š¬ | ā š”šØš° šœšØš«š«š®š©š­ š¦š®š¬š­ š¢ š›šž š­šØ š¬š°ššš„š„šØš° šš¢šÆš¢š§š¢š­š² ššš§š š­š«ššš šžšš² ššš­ šØš§šœšž? āž...
407K 8.7K 34
āš—Ŗš—² š—•š—²š—¹š—¼š—»š—“āž āœ§ ą³ƒą¼„ š–¶š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—Œš—š–ŗš—‚š—‡š–¾š–½ š—š–¾š–¾š—š— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–»š—…š—ˆš—ˆš–½š—Œš—š—ˆš— š–¾š—’š–¾š—Œ š–³š—š—‚š—‡š—„ š—š–¾'š—‹š–¾ š–»š—ˆš—š— š–暝—Žš–¼š—„š–¾š–½ š—Žš—‰ š–ŗš—‡š–½...
28.1K 1K 21
š’š’š’ ā”Šš–šˆš‹š‹šŽš–. āŖ klaroline! ā« ā› š—š–¾'š—Œ š—‰š—‹š—ˆš–»š–ŗš–»š—…š—’ š—Œš–¼š–ŗš—‹š–¾š–½ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š—š—ˆš—Žš—€š—š— š—‚š— š—š–ŗš—Œ š–ŗ š—†š—‚š—Œš—š–ŗš—„...