Roses and Flames *Bakugo Kats...

By myerssam2017

*Bakugo Katsuki x OC* *Mature content: Blood, gore, fighting, mature language* *I do not own anything beside... More

Character
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅
🎅Christmas Special *Part 3*🎅
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Anniversary Pt. 1
Side Chapter: Carnival/Beach Day Pt. 2
Side Chapter: Nightmares Pt. 1
🎃Halloween Pt. 1🎃
A/N

Chapter 39

1K 29 3
By myerssam2017

      A few days after the meeting the Big 3. We all stood in the common room, in front of Aizawa. I stood between Katsuki and Kirishima. Katsuki had his arm wrapped around my shoulders. Aizawa had told us that there was a reporter coming.

"A newspaper?" Every questioned. 

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all." Aizawa said. Everyone was talking around us. 

"Just as long as they don't over step any boundaries." Katsuki huffed out next to me. I patted his back lightly. 

"What kind of boundaries are you talking about? They have to have good pictures, not scandals photos Katsuki. So just calm down." I say lightly, as I rubbed his back.

"Don't get too excited." Aizawa said interrupting everyone's conversations. "The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission." After that I kind of zoned out, thinking about what this report is going to be like. I jumped slightly when I felt Aizawa's scarf brush past me to wrap around Mineta, who was more than likely being a pervert. "So you better not do anything like THAT." We all watched Mineta bounce around like a fly caught in a web.

"You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa. I want to report on the U.A students in their natural state in the dorms." A man's voice said, I turned around to look at the man. 

"Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet..." 

"I was told I could be here form 8 am to 6 pm. It's already time." Tokuda said. I looked at him, he was tall and slim, but hunched over, black wave hair on the top of his head, long but not as long as Aizawa's. He was dressed in nice clothes, but nothing to fancy, a camera hung around his neck, and glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, behind those glasses are deep blue eyes, one with a black pupil one with a off white color. "Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thank for having me here today." He bowed to us. 

"Nice to meet you!" We all say bowing, I had to pull Katsuki down with me as we bowed.  

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." He said, smiling at the end. 

"Oh, he's so delightful and handsome!" Mina said, gaining my attention.

"Not a women, huh?" Mineta mumbled off to the side as he sat on the floor shaking his hands. 

"What to do? I'm always sparkling, so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures." Aoyama said. I chuckled lightly, Katsuki huffed lightly, pulling me closer to him. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair lightly. 

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?" Aizawa questioned. 

"Yes, sir!" Iida yelled immediately. "As the class representative for Class 1-A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty..." Iida got cut off by the reporter standing in front of him. 

"Okay, then, um... What would you usually be doing now?" He asked. 

"Having breakfast!" Iida responded.

"You don't have to be so nervous. Just pretend I'm not here." Tokuda said. I sighed quietly, something seemed off about this guy. 

        We sat down for breakfast. I was eating across from Katsuki, like I normally do. When I looked to the side and seen Tokuda sitting right there with his camera pointed at me. I tried my best to ignore it and look at Katsuki, who was minding his own business. His eyes made their way to mine, and I gave him a small smile. I heard the camera go off a couple times, leading Katsuki to get mad at him.

"Katsuki." I scolded, he continued to eat his food angrily. I sighed quietly shaking me head. I quickly finished my food and left to go get ready. Once I got ready, I met up with Katsuki and we walked to the school together like normal, he held my hand the entire way, having a conversation with me as we did. When he suddenly got quiet. 

"What's wrong Katsuki?" I asked looking up at him, swinging our arms lightly. 

"Can I tie your shoes?" I stared at Katuski questioning for a second. "I don't want you falling for anyone else." I stared at him for a second, he had a the biggest shit eating smirk ever, before I started laughing at him. "Hey, don't laugh at me!" He yelled at me. I cuddled into his side tightly as we walked. 

"I'm sorry. But that was just to adorable. I love you." I say chuckling lightly. His arm wrapped around my waist hugging me, with his one arm as he grumbled a small, 'I love you too' back. I heard a camera click, but ignored it as I chuckled at him. "Why the sudden pick up line anyway? You never used them before." I asked standing up straight and grabbing his hand again. 

"Because Kirishima said I should try them...." He mumbled lightly. I chuckled. 

"Well, I think they are adorable." I said kissing his cheek lightly. I looked up at his face and seen a barely noticeable blush on his face. I rubbed his arm lightly as we continued our walk to the school.

      As the school day went on, he took pictures of us as we were in class, training, eating. Just us doing our normal things. During training, I was around the trees, plants and what not and when Tokuda came over and started taking pictures as I trained with Aizawa. 

"Just ignore him, Kohana." Aizawa mumbled as we trained. 

"I am." I mumbled back, as he jumped my way and I blocked him and sent vines and tree limbs his way. 

"Ready and disappear." Aizawa mumbled, I disappeared into the trees, hiding in the trees, using the leaves to cover myself as I moved around them quietly. I got behind Aizawa, as he stared around looking at the trees, the scarf in his hands and goggles on. I moved quickly and quietly, he turned around last second as my vines wrapped around him, knocking off his goggles, his goggles replaced with my vines as I took him down. My vines wrapped around his body, I was kneeled over his body holding him in place. I heard the camera snap a couple pictures as we stood up and talked about what I could do better. 

"When you are moving to attack, use the leaves, grass, whatever you can to make you quieter. You are quiet but not as quiet as you can be." Aizawa said. I nodded my head at him. We started walking back to the others. 

"Excuse me, miss Kobayashi." Tokuda said gaining our attention. "I have a couple questions if you don't mind." 

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." I say walking over to him, as I slipped on my jacket. Aizawa walked away, as Tokuda and I walked side by side behind him quit a bit away. 

"So, it has come to my attention that you guys are related. So I was wondering what it was like living with a pro hero, and being surrounded by heroes your whole life." Tokuda asked. 

"Oh, well. I wasn't around pro heroes all that much, only a select few were actually in my life. But it's really like any other family, there's nothing really special about it." I respond as I looked at the ground in thought for a second. 

"What heroes were really in your life, if you don't mind me asking." 

"Oh, it was mostly, Aizawa and President Mic. The pro heroes Midnight and All Might, our principal Nezu, and our nurse Recovery Girl would kind of pop in and out. With the hero work it's not that easy being around really." He nodded his head as he took notes. 

"How do you like living in the dorms with your classmates?" He asked looking up at me fully. 

"I actually enjoy it. There's almost always something going on in the dorms. Such as movie nights, game nights, or just hanging around talking. It's almost kind of like a huge sleep over with all your friends." I say with a small chuckle. "It's defiantly not boring." I placed my hands in my pockets. 

"So, who would you say your best friends are?"

"Oh, well, Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima. But really everyone is my friend and we can count on anyone for anything. All of us girls get along really well, specially since there's only a limited number of us in a guy ruled class." He chuckled at that. "But living the dorms basically made us a huge family. Even the most hot headed kid can't doubt that we basically like a family." I say with a small smile. I looked around us for a second seeing we were back at the school and everyone stood around talking to each other. Kirishima, Katsuki, Kaminari, Sero and Mina were all standing around each other talking. Katsuki looked over at Tokuda and I, with his usual scowl, Mina waved at us. "Of course everyone has their own group of people they hang around. But that doesn't make us even less of a group of close class mates." 

"I've also noticed that you and Katsuki Bakugo are dating. So what's it like dating someone, that has a hot headed temper?" Tokuda asked fully turning to face me. 

"It's not that bad. At first we had our differences of course. We both didn't get along. But he was there for me when I needed him, he's not all that bad once you get to know him. Yes, his personality can be come paired to a bomb, but once you get know the real him, he isn't like everyone thinks he is." He nodded his head and sent me off, I walked over to Katsuki and the group. 

"So what did you guys talk about?" Mina asked grabbing a hold of my arm as soon as I stood next to Katsuki. 

"Just about, life in the dorms, some questions about my family and how I was raised. Nothing to serious." I say with a chuckle. Katsuki wrapped his arm around my waist, and placed a chaste kiss on my temple. 

        After the day we were all sitting the dorms, doing our own thing, I changed into the U.A track sweat pants and a black tank top and pulled my hair up into a messy bun, I sat on the floor with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina working on homework they needed help with. Katsuki sat in a chair behind me, working on homework as well. Tokuda was walking around watching us, taking pictures, and being very quiet as he did so. 

"No, Kirishima. Like this." I say showing him the problem again. "The notes are right in front of you. Use them." I say pointing to the notes. 

"But the notes don't make any sense." He whined lightly. 

"Well, maybe if you didn't fall asleep in math class you wouldn't have that issue." I say to him. He pouted as I said that, looking at the ground and his arms crossed. "And it's not very manly of you to do that." He sighed heavily, before redoing the problem. The other three were laughing at Kirishima. "You guys have no room at all the be laughing. You guys are just as bad." 

"Ugh." They all groaned looking at the ceiling. I chuckled as they began to do their homework again and focusing extra hard to get the problems right. 

      After a while of doing that, it was time for dinner and they had gotten all the problems right by that time. I got up off the floor and stood up straight gathering up all my homework and notes. We all started walking to the dining area. 

"You know, you are so much more nicer than Bakugo over there." Kirishima said stretching his arms above his head. 

"What's that supposed to mean, Shitty hair!?" Katsuki yelled at him. 

"Calm down." I say covering my right ear that he had yelled into. "That's because I don't use abuse when I teach stuff." We got to the dining area, with a fuming Katsuki trailing behind us stomping as he walked. Uraraka had told us that All Might brought us some meat buns. We all said thank you before diving into our dinner. We were all talking and laughing as we ate. Tokuda had left without saying goodbye to us, but no one really had said anything about it. Later on Katsuki and I were in my room as I watered my plants and he sat on my bed mindlessly scrolling through his phone. 

"So what did you think about the whole reporter thing?" I asked, glancing back at him, his red eyes slid up to meet my green ones for a second before looking back down at his phone. 

"It was annoying. Having that extra following us around all day." He grumbled out. I chuckled lightly. 

"Everyone's an extra to you." I mumbled out. 

"What did you say?" I heard him question. 

"Nothing, 'Suki." I say to him not turning to look at him, I heard my bed creek slightly, telling me he stood up. I continued watering my plants, ignoring him. 

"Don't ignore me, Flower Girl." I heard him growl slightly. 

"I'm not ignoring you, if you didn't ask me a question, or talk to me. Hot head." I sighed out. He hates it when I don't pay attention to him, especially when I make a smart ass comment like I just did. All of a sudden, his arms wrapped around my waist and I was thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "K-Katsuki! Put me down!" I yelled laughing as he tossed me on the bed and flopped his whole body weight on top of me. I groaned under his weight. "You squishing me." I groaned out as I tried to scoot out from under him a little, so I wouldn't die. 

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have ignored me and you wouldn't be in the mess." He grumbled out, refusing to move. 

"Katsuki, if you don't move. I'm not going to be able to breathe." I say to him, he finally scooted down, so his head was on my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me close to him. I rubbed my hand up and down his back lightly. "And I wasn't ignoring you. You weren't talking to me." He growled and pinched my sides lightly, making me squeal and jump. I huffed at him and continued to run my hand up and down his back. "You are literally just a giant baby. I swear." 

"Don't make me show you who the real baby is. Because it sure as hell ain't me." Katsuki said looking up at me. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"What ever you say, baby." Next thing I know, he's hovering over me and was biting my neck. "K-Katsuki stop! You're going to leave marks." I say taking his head in my hand and pushing it up, so he was looking at me fully, his cheeks were pushed up because of my hands making his face all squished. I chuckled lightly and placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you." 

"I love you too." He groaned out before just flopping on top of me again, his head rested on my chest again, I turned the light off with the flowers near the light switch. We both slowly fells asleep, as I rubbed his back and he played with my hair.

*A/N: Guys, this season is killing me. I don't want to wait for the next episode to come out. I'll be updating more probably tomorrow night and Saturday.*                     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
7.3K 181 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...
8.8K 214 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...
206 1 19
Riley Akira is on her way to becoming a hero. But a year before she goes to UA High, she's in a bad car crash. Causing her to lose both parents while...