Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

By GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... More

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

The Dance: Eighteen

752 31 73
By GoldenLink145

(Sorry this one is late! It's a long wholesome chapter😭)

BRETT

Brett watched as Angelina pulled (Y/N) into a separate room; shooing them away from her. Brett was in an addled state. He barely knew Walter, but he doesn't seem like the type to lie, perhaps he was just zipping her dress back up like he said. He has no idea where Walter walked off to, but hopefully he stayed where he was in case Owen decided he wanted to start a fight, (Even though Walter had no intention to hurt anyone whatsoever).

Owen and him continued their walk back to one of the guest rooms; Owen’s bedroom to be exact. He had said he intended to sleep over a week after the party, but the bastard family doesn't know of it yet, (kinda creepy). He said it was for a surprise; Owen had planned on giving the family tickets to his yacht party a month from now. As he said- and as he kept saying- he was VERY rich. 

“Oh, Brett! I wish there was a way for you to come to my party next month. . . But if you are busy then i guess it’s fine,” he said with a very sad tone of voice. It made him feel terrible. 

“I-i’m really sorry Owen- but- I can't tell you much. Walter said to---”

“Walter!?” He scoffed. “So you choose the weird kid over me, do you?”

“W-what! No! I-i mean- he’s not weird, he’s my friend. . . O-or I think--- we only met yesterday. I don’t know why you dislike him so much.”

“Not weird you say? He has turned the entire agency into a bunch of useless softies! What good does it do if you keep the bad guys alive? We are wasting our land and tax money to make more prisons for these freaks, and soon they’ll all be scattered about again! I rather my money go to their graves,” Owen spat with disdain. 

“B-but, aren't lives more important than cash and land?... What if they choose to become better people? . . What if they were forced to do something bad?” Brett played nervously with a piece of his curled hair. He was one of those people for sure.

“You are seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen, yet, so naive. You see Brett, everything is based around money, you need it to live and to stay happy. It’s the hard truth, I know. . .I am usually a very happy man, but for a few years now most of my money has gone to waste, and I have been. . .  less than happy,” He responded drastically.

“. . . So. . . You're saying you're not as rich as you used to be because of the agency. . . uh-- because of Walter?”

“My father had a contract with Lance, we used to send the lab the best explosives. But now with this ‘no violence’ shit, our contract is no more.” 

“Oh. . . I-i'm sorry. . . I'm sure that was never Walter's intention. . . I-i don't think he's a bad person."

"I'm not saying he's a bad person. I'm just saying he's not normal and his idea to change the world for the better is stupid." 

'There will always be a percentage of people that disagree with you, that's just how it is, ' Brett replayed Walter's words from last night, he wasn't wrong. But he didn't want Owen to hate him so he refused to share his opinion. 

Brett guessed that Walter was kind of weird the more he thought about it. . . He does have a thing with pigeons and he cuddles his pillow while he sleeps; almost like a protective bubble. . . So maybe Owen's right about him not being normal. 

WALTER

He sat alone outside, watching the clouds and cars go by. Walter sighed as he clicked on his bud once again, he knows he needs to get Lance off his mind and focus on what he should be doing but he couldn't, every time something reminded him of Lance or Lovey he would get a wave of depression. He needed his little emotional support animal. 

"Lance? Hey. Are you there?" He held his finger on the bud in his ear. No response, of course, he expected it. Why was he still trying? "Stay safe. . . I'll be arriving at the agency tomorrow morning. A bit late but- it's the best i could do. . . I miss you. I'll be there for you soon partner."

He kept it on for a few minutes longer. "Love you man, " he said as he took it out of his ear, putting it back safely inside his pocket. 

"Excuse me? Are you Walter Beckett?" A sudden voice made Walter cock his head to the left. 

"Yea, " Walter said a bit shyly. He saw a couple of folks, about seven of them, standing near the entrance of the large apartment near the fountain. They held instrument cases and wore thick heavy uniforms with fancy stitching of gold. He assumed they were the orchestra of the party. 

All of their faces lit up towards him; except a confused chello player. Walter's face warmed from their stares. He would often get recognized, but he still wasn't used to it like Lance was. He knew that people looked up to him, and he felt like he needed to be that person they expected him to be, (sitting on the floor and watching the cars definitely wasn't it). 

"I-im sorry to bother you, my cousin wants to say hi-- Max come on. . ." The man uttered. He looked younger, (nineteen maybe?), yet, he seemed like the same height as Walter. 

Walter tilted his head and stood from his spot, wiping off any dirt that might have been visible on his outfit and presenting a soft smile. He didn't know why, but some people were just too nervous to come to him at times in public, especially kids, but he loved kids. . . does he just look scary?

The man's 'cousin' he was mentioning hid behind someone else with a larger case. The girl looked about eleven, with beautiful dark skin and braided black hair, she carried a violin case. "No. . .Sean. . . Why do you do this to meeeee, " she uttered quietly towards him? 

"I don't bite, " Walter chuckled.

"Yes. Go to him-- didn't you want to meet--"

"Fine fine, " She said with a shaky breath. She waddled towards him slowly, her face going pink from embarrassment. 

"Keep pulling stuff in guys! We need to set up before the dance!" He heard a guy shout from the front door as he pulled in his case. The others followed along with them. 

"Walter Beckett, " Walter said while extending a hand and kneeling on one leg. 

The girl gave a nervous smile, shaking his hand. "I-i know. . . Max Whiller. . . You look cooler in person."

Walter's smile widened, 'thank God i don't look scary, ' he thought. "Oh well, you know, gotta look the part of being a spy, " he purposely put on the dorkiest grin while fixing his tuxedo and "magically" puffing out kitty glitter from his shirt. 

It amused the girl; she giggled upon Walter's magic trick. "Weird, " she smiled. 

(Y/N)

"Do i have to keep wearing these? They kind of hurt, " (Y/N) said to Angelina. Thankfully she has gotten her dress unstuck and explained to her what happened, (except for the tracker part, of course, she had told her it randomly got caught on something and unzipped itself).

"Not always, but if anyone from the party sees your bare feet on the dance floor then they're probably gonna think you're on something, " Angelina said. 

"Doesn't their feet hurt?"

"We learn to deal with the pain."

"I don't like the sound of that."

There was music coming from a few rooms away, it sounded joyful, it had a tapping beat to it. She had noticed Angelina turning her head in confusion. 

"They're not supposed to be playing that type of music, " She said. Though (Y/N) really liked it. She wasn't really planning on dancing tonight, she wasn't a dancer. But she could admit, the music was nice. 

"What do you mean? What type of music are they suppose to play?" Asked (Y/N)

"Not this kind, we have strict sheets. Only because we have a bunch of other 'important' people coming. My father wants to impress them and i still have to find myself a husband so i can get outtaaa here."

"I thought you said you were happy here."

"I am! But i can only take so much, i need something new. And if i can find someone that me and my father both like then maybe he won't check up on me every minute," She smiled. "I already have a few boys on my list. I'll be dancing with them tonight."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow. "Who's on your list?" 

"Robert Percly, he's a popular golfer boy. Uuhh-- Brad William, Yami Doolin, that one as beautiful hazel eyes, Dominic Green, Walter Beckett---"

"WHAT!!!??" (Y/N) suddenly blurted out. 

WALTER

It was becoming late, more and more people were arriving and already drinking their summer wine. Since then the joyful drums and strings had gone silent. He learned that Max was extraordinary with the violin, and he had made a couple of friends with the orchestra.

"You're taller than i thought, Beckett, " Max's cousin said with a wide smile; he learned that his name was Mal, he too, had dark skin and braided black hair. 

"Oh yeah, i-i get that a lot, I'm five-six. Lance is six-two so i always seem shorter next to him." 

(Note: if (Y/N) is taller then make Walter taller)

"Hey, Where is Lance Sterling anyway?" Asked a drummer. 

"He. . . Had other matters to attend to, " said Walter in a tired voice. 

They asked him about how him and Lance met, their journeys and Walter's training. He didn't mind telling them, it made him smile knowing people like to listen to his stories, stories of Walter and Lance, stories that they've been writing together for the past three years. A few people had actually gathered around to listen and ask questions like it was some kind of interview while others stared in confusion. The attention made him feel anxious and flustered.

Walter could see Angelina and (Y/N) standing from across the room looking at him and chatting to each other. He gave a little wave towards them, Angelina waved back but (Y/N) hid behind her hands and turned away. It made him sigh; he thought he ruined his chances.

BRETT

It was about nine p.m. when the dance started. He knew because he has been watching the clock for the past few hours. He was overly bored with walking around and playing chess and watching Owen comb his hair for the hundredth time.

They watched as people got together and danced around with the boring music and dimmed lighting, the only thing that looked interesting was the food and even Owen wouldn't allow him to eat certain things. 'Your cheeks are too squishy for cake, ' he would say to him. Even though he wasn't dating him he felt as if he needed to impress him. So he listened to him.

(Y/N) was sitting alone in the corner with Rue eating crackers. She didn't seem interested in dancing at all. Every time he looked over at Walter he was having a conversation with a different person; though even he seemed tired and nervous. Angelina was dancing with a boy with copper hair. And Anna was under the table of food with her dog that had an adorable tuxedo on.

However, Owen and him just sat. His bodyguards to the side from him while he talked about-- well-- Brett didn't even know anymore.

He laid his elbow on his knee and sighed heavily in boredom when an idea came into his head.

"Hey, Owen? D-do you want to dance?" He thought it was the perfect idea.

"To this dreadful music? No. I should of brought my own band, it would have done the bastard family a favor," he responded smiling.

Brett frowned and went back to sulking in his seat. He figured he just watch others dance until they had to leave, he didn't think he could take another day like this. . . it was so BORING. So normal. That's what Owen was-- 'Normal'.

WALTER

"It's your turn, Beckett, " said the butler. He held his breath as he nodded, walking into the center of the room where Angelina held out her hand for him.

He took it and shifted awkwardly towards her.

"You don't know how to dance do you?" she smiled at him as they swayed under the dim lights. The chandelier spun a thousand silver pieces on to the floor while they moved their feet, slowly following them.

"I'm going with the flow, " Walter uttered, smiling back towards her.

"I know, " she giggled quietly, "i can tell. I'm sorry for accusing you guys of-- attacking (Y/N). She told me what happened."

"It's alright. Thanks for helping me get a lift back to Washington."

Angelina shrugged and spun under Walter's arm. It was then when he caught a glimpse of (Y/N) over in the corner. She had a lost look on her face. Angelina must of known he was staring; she sighed and looked over her shoulder between three other groups of dancers.

"I-i don't think i want to dance with you anymore Walter, " she told him as she moved away.

All Walter could do was stand there with a perturbed look on his face. Has he done something? "What's wrong?"

"I changed my mind. . . But don't worry, I'll make sure you still get that trip back home, " she said while giving him a slight push. "Go to her."

(Y/N)

She felt jealous. . . why? . . She had no idea. She was also confused. Angelina kept teasing her about Walter. The thing was she wasn't right. She had no interest in Walter at all! Zeroooooooo.

"Hey."

(Y/N) cocked her head up towards a rather familiar voice. Her cheeks immediately began to heat up as she watched Walter run a shaky hand through his brown hair. 'MMMMMMMMM, ' she screamed in her mind, feeling her heart leap.

"D-do you want to dance--- with me?" He asked.

"Huh?" (Y/N) said stupidly, but she heard him perfectly.

Walter exhaled a nervous breath. "Do you want to---"

"I'm sorry i heard you the first time. . . I'm sorry Walter--I-i don't know how to dance."

"Great! Me neither," He exclaimed with a wide grin, holding out his hand.

"I-i can't dance with these heels--"

"We can take them off."

"N-no i. . . i don't want people to think I'm--weird or something. . ."

Walter took his hand in hers. "What's wrong with weird?"

(Y/N) pulled her hand away. "I-i don't slow dance. . ."

"Then we won't, " he uttered while he smiled and turned away. She watched as he walked towards the band and whispered something to a small girl; her grin bright.

A sudden change of music confused the room, the orchestra followed the little girl into joy-filled music. They ignored their strict sheet play.

It wasn't long before Walter was in front of her again. The music filling the room loudly than it has been throughout the whole night, they seemed happy to be playing their instruments now.

"Dance?" Walter asked again, more confident this time.

"Walter--"

"Please (Y/N)."

(Y/N) sighed and stood, instantly Walter took hold of her hand again. Everyone that was once on the dance floor stopped dancing and glared deadly at the band. They would be the only ones dancing; all eyes will be on them.

"Walter i can't--"

"Yes you can-- you just gotta get closer, and take off your heels, they'll slow you down."

(Y/N) hesitated for a bit but then took off her heels, her feet relieved from the torturing shoes.

Walter took her other hand and intertwined their fingers and without any alarm he quickly guided them to the center of the room, spinning her and swerving her through people. They glared at them with an odd look.

"You're stumbling too much, just go with it. . . imagine it's just us."

(Y/N) nodded and closed her eyes as Walter guided and spun her. All of a sudden they were alone and when she opened them they were somewhere else, somewhere calming. In a cottage maybe, with a fire and a large living area. She relaxed and smiled at him, stumbling less and less as they danced within the warmth of the cottage and the arms of her dearest.

"Good, " Walter uttered. She giggled as he picked her up and spun her in the air. The fire dancing next to them.

More people came into view, they started dancing with them, they were in fact. Some were now staring in awe and dragging their partners to join their dance. There was so much laughter and joy-- all created by Walter in a second. So much changed around her. What was once a dull room was now full of life.

BRETT

He watched with a smile. A wonderful happy emotion swept through him as he watched the people dance happily along with the joy-filled tune. Though, some people still stared. A disgusting stare, as if something horrible came into the room. One of those people was Owen.

"He always has to make it about him doesn't he?" Owen complained. "Come on Brett. Let's go back into my room, we'll order coffee and--"

"No, " Brett finally said. "I'm sorry Owen, I'm not normal enough for you. .  . And you're not weird enough for me."

"What?--"

Brett stood and ran over to Anna who was watching the people dance and bobbing her head.

"Can i have this dance?" He asked.

WALTER

It was amazing how much (Y/N)'s expression shifted. She was worried for a moment and the next she was in a pit of laughter and smiles. It made him do the same.

He spun her and brought her close, their eyes meeting again; gorgeous eyes that made everything seemed slow and so beautiful it made everything else dull.

They stopped dancing just to stare at each other, forgetting they were in a room with a bunch of other people, leaning in further towards her lips.

Their trance ended when someone accidentally bumped into (Y/N), making her fall onto Walter. Resulting in him falling back against the table full of food.

He fell onto the table, knocking it down and spilling the punch bowl all over himself and (Y/N). The glass bowl shattered onto the ground and everyone in the room stopped.

"(Y/N)!" Walter yelled. His tuxedo drenched in punch and covered in sweets. At first, he thought she was crying, he was worried, but it wasn't that. She was laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading! Another will be out soon!❤❤ comment and vote for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.1K 45
18+ Action/Romance Nineteen year old Skylar Andrews family is full of secrets. Secrets they have no desire for her to know. But when she is attacked...
58.4K 1.3K 33
"W-who hurt you?" I softly ask the aggressive guy and he looks at me with a deadly stare. ** Brooklynn Aubrey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared...
10.9K 415 11
[Y/N] [L/N] has been many things; a soldier, a Westalis spy, a Ostanian government agent, and now a wife. As luck has it for her, getting caught by t...
81.5K 1.9K 38
He's a psychotic killer. She's a nervous wreck. What could go wrong? ** Flynn William Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Flynn is the world...