April Snowdrop (Thomas Shelby)

By yourstrulynix

⚘ ✰ ☾ ❥ ✧ ⋆ ❦ ༄ ↳ THE LEGEND SAYS: When God created snow, he gave it the t... More

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 𝒮𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓅
𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝑒𝓃
𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎

𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒪𝓃𝑒

4K 91 16
By yourstrulynix

UNEXPECTED VISITORS

     ONCE SHE WAS sure Veronica was down for her midday nap, Deborah made her way to the kitchen to look for her writing pack she had allowed one of the maids to borrow. She had to begin designing the prints for the tunnels Johnny Dog's men were going to dig in the field across from the house. Something that was apart of another one of Tommy's extravagant plans.

After their relaxing breakfast this morning, Tommy caught her up on his plans to rob the priest and perhaps the Russians. While Deborah thought it was a risky plan, a part of her knew that Tommy was prepared. It seemed those many months he spent recovering from his head injury, he had also been planning many business arrangements. It didn't surprise her - it sounded exactly like her husband. He then asked her to carry out the task of designing the tunnels, something he knew he could trust her with.

Deborah knew she was in a rush, Tommy wanted the prints soon. He warned her that by the time he was finished with a business meeting in his study, he wanted the prints completed. Despite his rush and demands, Deborah had something more important planned for her day and it was something that needed to be done.

As she finally entered the downstairs kitchen, the young woman was surprised to find John, Arthur, Michael and Johnny Dog drinking away. She assumed they were waiting to join Tommy's meeting. Deciding she would say a quick hello and get to work, but the somber attitude in the air caught her attention.

"What's wrong with you four?" She bluntly asked, getting straight to the point.

The two Shelby brothers and their cousin shared a look. They looked to be mentally communicating to one another, deliberating if they should tell Deborah what was going on. Thankfully, John spoke up before the young woman could snap at them.

"Michael got some girl knocked up." He revealed, earning a venomous glare from his cousin.

Michael shot back the end of his whiskey and lit another cigarette. "Fucking great, John. Now she's gonna tell my mum." He cursed.

Slightly offended, Deborah crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Why do you say that?" She questioned, eyeing him.

"Your a woman. You don't believe in abortions and shit." He replied, the same somber and annoyed look on his face. "You'll want me to marry the girl."

Deborah scoffed at Michael's sexist comment. She knew he was pissed off with this sudden responsibility but he had no idea what Deborah actually believed. If someone told her to get married and have a baby at Michael's age, she should've spat at them and probably have one of the boys kick the shit out of them.

"Tommy didn't marry me when I found out I was pregnant." She revealed, the room falling completely silent.

Michael looked confused by her words. "Not right away but you eventually did." He reminded her.

Unknowingly to the two, Arthur and John shared a side glance. They were the only two in the room who knew the true meaning behind Deborah's words. They had no idea how this conversation would pan out. To them she was a force to be reckoned with, especially in her earlier days. The boys were terrified of the women when they were young.

"Nearly fifteen years later." Deborah was not surprised to see the shock on Michael's face. "I was sixteen when I had my first and only abortion."

"Fuck." Michael muttered, realization dawning on him. "Deb, I didn't know."

Leaning on one of the cabinets, Deborah lit a cigarette Arthur handed her and relaxed. "They're quick and it's over and done with. No worries, no pressures of parenthood but you'll always have that guilt in the back of your mind. Ask Arthur."

The older man clenched his jaw and avoided everyone's eye. He threw back the last of his whiskey as the past washed over him yet again.

"It's not your decision Michael, it's her's." Deborah warned him.

The sound of a bell ringing interrupted their intense conversation. The boys quickly moved into action, business taking priority. "Tommy said when that bell rings we all go to the big room." Johnny reminded them. He quickly downed his whiskey. "Come on, Tommy has a plan."

While the men headed to Tommy's study, Deborah poured herself a glass of whiskey before downing the brown liquor in one go. She needed something to take the edge off, especially with what she had planned for the day.

Lilly, one of the maids, rushed into the kitchen looking slightly flushed. "Mrs. Shelby, the car is waiting for you outside." She announced, trying to catch her breath.

Most of the maids were rushing around the place, trying to keep things running quickly and quietly as Deborah had requested. They knew of her plans but the lady of the house made sure her husband knew nothing of what would be happening today.

"Ah perfect." Deborah smiled, her muscles tensing unknowingly as the time neared. "Thank you, Lilly. Would you mind grabbing both are coats and we'll be off."

The blonde girl nodded quickly and made hast towards the hall. Meanwhile, Deborah threw her eyes to the sky and took one last swing from the whiskey - no glass needed.

The car came to a sudden halt that sent the passengers nearly tumbling forward at the abruptness. It was a perfect act to express the pure uneasiness running through Deborah's body in that moment. But as she looked out the window towards the obnoxiously sized house, the brave young woman knew what needed to be done.

Saying her thanks to the driver, Deborah led the way with her two most trusted maids at her side. The three women walked up the drive, paying no mind to the sea of flowers along their way - all three consumed by what stood behind the grand doors.

"Mrs. Shelby, welcome to the Petrovna family palace." The butler announced as he opened the door and greeted the women.

Lilly quickly assisted Deborah with her coat and hat, while said woman glanced around the foyer. It was all familiar considering she had been here before but this time the home felt cold and unwelcoming, like there wasn't a single soul in the house.

"If you'd like to follow me, the duchess is waiting for you in the other room." The man explained before leading them all through the house.

Entering the living room, Deborah's eyes immediately locked on the grand duchess waiting patiently by the fire. A glass of red wine was in her hands and a small, vengeful smirk rested on her red lips. The sight of her made Deborah's skin crawl as her mind flashed back to the last night the two saw one another.

"Mrs. Shelby, welcome home." Tatiana smirked, inching the coat open more to reveal her underwear. "We weren't expecting you back so soon."

"Stop." Tommy growled, walking down another step.

"Don't move." Tatiana warned him, as she turned to point the gun at a shaking Deborah and oblivious Veronica. "Or I'll shoot them."

"Duchess, you're guest has arrived." The butler's voice cut through the air and Deborah's hazy mind.

Almost like she didn't notice their presence, Tatiana turned towards them with a flick of her perfectly curled hair tumbling over her shoulders. Soon after that small smirk only seemed to grow as she locked eyes with the older yet still youthful woman.

"Ah, Mrs. Shelby." The duchess' spoke in a sweet and velvety voice. "Lovely to see you again." She took an expected step closer. "Especially under better circumstances."

It was comical to Deborah how predictable the woman in front of her was. Every single detail was what she expected, from the look of pride on her face to the full glass of wine sitting in her ruby ringed hand. Everything was happening exactly as it was supposed to.

"Miss Petrovna, thank you for welcoming me into your home." As if Deborah actually wanted to be here. "Shall we speak between just the two of us?" She suggested.

Waving off the staff as if they were worth so little, Tatiana waited for them to leave before gesturing for Deborah to take a seat on the couch across from her.

"A glass of wine?" The duchess offered, already lifting the bottle to pour another glass for her guest.

Deborah smiled politely as she placed her hands over her crossed knees. "I would love one." She replied.

Once a large sip was taken from both their glasses, the two women sat silent for a moment - trying to suss the other's intentions. From the nervous flick Tatiana gave to her hair, Deborah knew her dead stare was intimidating the woman.

"I must say, Mrs. Shelby, I was taken by surprise when I heard you wanted to meet." The Russian woman revealed, unknowingly showing one of her cards. "I genuinely thought I would be one of the last people in the world you would ever want to see again."

"Because you were with my husband in my bed?" Deborah bluntly spoke, having enough of the fake pleasantries.

Surprisingly, Tatiana looked taken back by the woman's blunt and boldness. She was obviously expecting a more timid and unexperienced woman, which showed she truly had no idea who she was really dealing with.

"Well yes, I didn't think you would appreciate that very much." The duchess explained, after gaining her composure.

Deborah smirked around the rim of the glass as she took a small sip of the fruity yet bitter wine. "I hate to be the one to tell you, Tatiana." The lack of formality and respect was clear. "My husband has had many women in his bed."

By now Tatiana looked completely taken aback and just baffled by the unexpected exchange. It seemed the young duchess was not used to falling from her high shelf after believing she had won the unspoken game.

"Pardon?" She practically gasped out.

"We both know, that's just business." Deborah shrugged, as she placed her glass on the table. "But of course I'm the only woman he's fucked since the day he told me he loved me again."

Tatiana's shoulders tensed up as she prepared herself for an argument both women knew she would never win. But she was up for the fight, no matter how ridiculous she would look coming out of it.

Laughing sarcastically, the duchess shook her head. "I think you've fallen for your husband lies once again, Mrs. Shelby." Her accent fell from her lips with a hint of venom laced through. "Because I can tell you now, you're husband fucked me. In your bed, your bath and your lavishing living room."

"Lying isn't a pretty trait a woman should possess, Tatiana." Deborah tutted, staring sympathetically at the younger woman as she fell apart in front of her eyes.

That statement finally produced a response the woman had been waiting for all night. She watched as Tatiana jumped from the couch and snarled her lips at the audacity of her words.

"How dare you call me a liar." She hissed, losing all signs of the woman she was when the exchange began. "I am no liar!" She nearly screeched.

Sighing deeply and grabbing her purse, Deborah stood slowly and approached the young duchess. The two women stood eye to eye, with the golden skinned beauty holding all the power now.

"You never fucked my husband, duchess." Deborah smirked. "And you know how I know?" Her final words were a gentle whisper between the two. "Because I would've put a bullet through both your skulls if you had."

The blood slowly drained from the woman's face as the venomous words rang through the air. She gapped like a fish, struggling to find the words to reply and build back up all the respect and dignity she had lost.

Taking a step back slowly, the expected winner of the war left the wounded behind. However, Deborah paused as she reached the exit, hoping she would never have to return again.

"Stay far away from my husband, grand duchess." She smiled.

The door banged shut behind her.

★ ♥ ღ ❞ ➳ ⚘
ok so I've had this in my drafts for ages.
It's short but I needed to finally release it because the comments about deborah having no self respect and forgiving Tommy has really gotten to me.

People have also brought my writing skills into question and I'm honestly hurt.

Yes deborah has forgiven tommy for horrible things but you she would never forgive him for sleeping with another woman. She is too much of a bad ass bitch to take that shit from a man.

But she's also a mother and all she has ever had is the Shelby's so she knows exactly how to act like one and con one.

So I hope this give you all some peace and can stop hating on deborah.

Kind regards,
yourstruly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 787 41
❝And I love you; for that, I vow that my absence will plague you for the rest of your cursed days. ❞ Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season t...
12.3K 214 26
Amelia's fear begins when she realizes the darkness within her family. She has always wanted to be part of the gang, Peaky Blinders, but now she is n...
109K 3.1K 17
FOR THE ONE WHO STAYED ─ A peaky blinders fanfiction ━ IN WHICH, Elizabeth Shelby has to come to terms with the fact that sharing a name does not nec...
178K 5.6K 17
𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 | ❝ I'm with the Shelby's, you lot are always in trouble. ❞ ━ IN WHICH Sylvette Taylor returns home after nearly twe...