Fearless

Από fmclean313

This is a story about a girl name Angel Smith she is a troubled girl trying to find her way fighting obstacle... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1 The Introduction.
Chapter 2-This is Deshawn
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
#Chapter 6./This part is kind of longer .
continuing chapter 6.
Chapter 7.(This is Red/Ahmir)
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32-The Break Down
Chapter33.TheBreakThrough
Chapter 34-Things get worse before they actually gets better‼️
In Loving Memory Of Ahmir Aka Red.
Thanks Fearless Readers.‼️

Chapter 12.

1K 7 1
Από fmclean313

Doctor:She's waking up go get her family.Hi Ms.Smith I'm Dr.Rodriquez.

Angel:
What happened ?How long have I been here?

Doctor:Not long a few hours....

MomaBea and Ashley walked in.

MomaBea:Baby I'm so glad you and the baby okay.

I bust out in tears because I completely forgot I was pregnant then everything started coming back to me of what actually happened.

Angel:
Where's mir ? Is he ok let me up where he at ?

Doctor :Woahhh wait just a second we're about to release you take it easy.

Angel:
Ma how's Mir why nobody's answering my question.

Everybody was just looking round at eachother then ash spoke..

Ash:
Last thing we heard, was he's bleeding internally their trying their very best everybody in the waiting room.

I bust out in tears 😭

Angel:
Lord please god please don't take him from me this is just too soon,spare his life god.Im sorry for even having the thoughts of killing his Child I'm sorry please spare his life and give us the chance to raise this baby together.

MomaBea :Lord have mercy Jesus !!!!!!

Doctor :Here's your discharge papers take it easy on yourself your 8 weeks pregnant the baby is perfectly fine.

Angel:Can y'all take me to Ahmir now ?

Ash:Yes everyone is waiting in the family area.

Once we reached the family area everybody looked so sad and depressed everyone rushed up to me.Im not sure how but now everybody knew I was pregnant.

Diane:So happy you're okay angel and congrats I heard the news that baby already a tough fighter granny baby.

Jackie:Whoever did this to my nephew they gotta pay,nephew gotta pull through he got too Diane.

Diane:Don't be saying all that up here like that whomever did this the vengeance is the lords.

Jackie:vengeance is the lords my ass.‼️

Diane:Come on here Jackie let's walk outside and smoke a cigarette...

Jackie :Lexus Hold my phone.

I looked over at Lexus I found it mighty strange she couldn't even look me in my face I know everybody is hurt and angry but her vibe was off to me she seemed nervous very jittery.

Kevin them approached me.

Kevin:Glad you iight suh let me holler at you for a minute let's walk outside.

Angel:Ok
I said trying to get up from the wheelchair.

Kevin:Chill sit down I'll push you.

Me him and the bros headed towards the exit ..

Killa:Suh you good ?you iight ?I'm sorry we left y'all I should've listened to my first mind I knew some wasn't right.

Gee:Anybody I feel a suspect gone die .‼️

Kevin:did you see any faces did you hear any voices anything familiar ?

Angel:No have they identified the dude I shot ?

Kevin:More like the nigga you killed?that nigga dead 3 to the chest his name Rhodrick Black everybody call him Blackboy tho i never heard of him ...

Angel:No no no no no no what the fuck I killed BlackBoy? BlackBoy was the nigga that was stomping me ?

Gee:CLEARLY ‼️‼️‼️FUCK DAT NIGGA HE DESERVED TO DIE...you know him ?

Angel:This nigga just hugged me at my momma party grew up with this man my whole entire life..

Kevin:Did they rob bru ? Did they take anything ?Is anything missing ?

Angel:No they didn't get shit and dope was in the trunk.

Killa:That was a hit .....nigga plotted and watched and waited on y'all.Crazy thing is they waited on us to leave.

Deep down I already knew what was going on I played back the little smart remark Deshawn said at the party and BlackBoy is Deshawn partna Damn Damn Damn I feel like if I would've told Ahmir what Deshawn said this could've been avoided but I just didn't want too start any confusions cause I know Mir would've dry faced Deshawn right there in front of everybody.

Kevin :ANGEL YOU HEARD ME ?

Angel:no my bad this shit crazy what did you say?

Kevin:We bout to head out as bad as we want too we can't just be sitting up here waiting gotta go secure bru spots never know how a nigga thinking money still gotta get made.

Gee:I'll roll you back in I gotta stop at the venting machine nigga hungry af sitting in this bitch alll night..

Killa :Yo big ass always hungry nigga hurry up.

Angel:I'm good my cousin jay walking cross the parking lot ima wait on him y'all be safe call me if y'all hear anything.

Jay approached me and hugged me

Jay:Cuz y'all scared the shit out of me lastnight How Red doing?

Angel:He ain't out of the woods yet nigga shot him 4 times 1 in the chest  two in the leg and 1 in the lower back he's bleeding internally.

Jay:You thinking what I'm thinking you know who pulled this shit don't it?

Angel:Yea Deshawn pulled it.

Jay:So wassup ?

Nobody knew me better then jay me and him done pulled shit together he was always with whatever I'm with and he know I was always with whatever he with.The older I got I tried to bury that lifestyle but they done crossed them lines it's time to lay there.

Angel:We gone handle that we gotta get to him before Kevin them ass figure out what's going on.

Jay:Why you want just tell them so they can handle that?You been doing to good you bout to be a momma don't jump back in the streets.

Angel:I wanna be the one pull the trigger.Aye what you did with the dope and Draco ?

Jay:It's at momma house.

Angel:bet meet me at the house with it later.Come on let's go back in.Got me in a damn wheel chair nigga gotta die !!

Jay:This the angel I know back in that action.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As soon as we entered the family room I seen keyshia and the kids the kids ran and hugged me.

Keyshia:I heard the news congrats I'm glad you and the baby is okay.

Angel:Damn that was fast everybody know thanks tho ..

Keshia:Mahogany needs her pamper changed can you watch sky why I got to the bathroom ?Mj over there with Diane and Jackie.

Angel:Yes no problem,Hey pretty girl you look pretty today.

Skylar:Is my daddy dead?

Angel :No why would you say something like that ?

Skylar:when I went to the venting machine with Lexus I heard her on the phone she said "she think he will not survive and he's dead."

Angel:Daddy's not dead baby don't listen to nothing Lexus say.

Skylar:And then Lexus said if daddy die you will be back to nothing back to your old life.

I couldn't believe what I just heard I know I may not mean anything to her but she sounds like she wants him to die that's her favorite cousin let her tell it omg that had to be Deshawn she was on the phone with so she's sitting up here not because she's concern but so she can let him know if he finished the job or not.

Angel:Daddy not dead baby he just a little sick right now he's going to be just fine.

The doors opened up from the back the Dr.Was coming out to update us on the statues of Ahmir I was so nervous on what he would say next  ...................

Doctor :Ms.Diane Johnson and Angel Smith?

We approached the Dr.

Diane:How's my boy doc ?

Doctor:It was a tough battle it was constantly touch and go the bullet in his back is at the lower part of his spine we couldn't remove it followed by the bullet in his chest it pierced his heart which caused the internal bleeding it will cause too much damage to remove it.We tried our very best.

Angel:Man is he iight Damn get to the point ?

Doctor :Ahmir is stabled but unfortunately he can't breathe on his own we can't remove the ventilator it's really a miracle he's alive he will have to learn to walk again the bullet in his spine will not travel as for the bullet in his chest we will do a follow up in 3 months to see is it safe to remove it then...

Diane:WHEN THE ENEMY THOUGHT HE HAD MY BOY BUT GOD !!!

Angel:Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Lord you too doc y'all saved him.

Doc:He's not awake but you all can go see him now only two visitors at a time in ICU he should be waking up soon.
Once Diana started clapping everybody knew it was good news the whole waiting area begging to praise god and clap I was so happy I got up out that wheel chair and walked over too Lexus who didn't seem to be so happy about his survival

Lexus:What all did the drs say?

Angel:He's stabled he's still on the ventilator tho but he's good for now.

Lexus:That's good to hear that's good news I'm happy cuz okay,whoever did this to Red has fucked up they done let him live.

Angel:Goes to show ya when god with ya fuck whoever against ya.

Lexus :Right,Right did you know the dude who attacked you ? Since y'all from the same neighborhood and all ?

Angel:Yea I know him they probably thought we had something on us and tried to rob us it's fucked up you can know a person all your life consider them family and friends and they cross ya or try to hurt ya..

Lexus:Um Um Um That's ashame im sorry to hear that glad you're ok tho..

And she had the audacity to hug me my skin crawled I got hot all over I wanted to kill that bitch but I kept my composure.

Angel:hey I might need you to come over and help me round the house clean it up etc for when they release him ?

Lexus:Yes I'll be more then happy too.

Angel:Thanks cousin I know if he ain't got nobody else he got you.Ill talk to you later Im bout to go to the back and see him.........

I was having Thoughts to my self like ...

"The Bitch think she got all the sense don't nothing beat the cross but the double cross once a enemy always a enemy.Play the fool that think they playing you.Tired of playing with this hoe ni ..........‼️‼️‼️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Unbroken Από Logan

Λυκάνθρωπος

11K 765 44
She's a bright shining star. The apple of her parents' eyes. The wonder kid in her school. The Angel in town. But she's also just a teenager trying t...
8K 654 65
Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What happens when a chance encounter with a p...
From a different perspective Από The Daz

Γενικό Φαντασίας

186 2 26
Everyone has difficulte times in their life, and not everyone gets out of it well. This is a story about a young girl that can't seem to do anything...
99.9K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...