The Gate

By Blondielayren

For Violet Black everything is changing. After the barrier separating the demons from the humans has been com... More

The Dream
Wake Up Call
Encounter
Authors Note
Yet another author's note
An Almost Good Day

New Day

36 2 1
By Blondielayren

I woke up feeling really good and energized. As i looked at my alarm clock it read 2:50 p.m. 

" No wonder I look different today!" I said to myself. I had to of slept for about 10 hours or so!

After doing my daily routines: washing my face, tying my long hair into a bun, changing, etc., I went to make my bed. 

As I was talking the pillows off and stripping the bed of the sheets I noticed a little indentation next to were I was sleeping.

"Must've been movin around a lot last night!"

I yelled, knowing the actual truth but just trying to make me feel better, continuing with making my bed.

I mentally told myself I was going to have a good day. Even if it killed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
1.9M 133K 62
Revelations is now published as a Hardcover and E-book with Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access the original edition on the platform. ...
13.7M 414K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...