An Almost Good Day

I walked out the door, squinting my eyes up at the blazing hot sun.

"Man, I forgot my sunglasses"

I said as I continued to walk down the driveway not caring if I brought them or not.
My plan for today was to hang out with Luis and grab a couple of groceries for our sleepover tonight.  

I walked into the grocery store, feeling the cool breeze of the ac hit my face when the doors swing open. I sighed as I realized that today for once in my life was actually normal, no demons or murders, or sexy guys... Wait did I just say that creep was sexy?! There must be something wrong with me. Maybe I should stop by the pharmacy and get something for my delusions too I scoffed to myself.

I walked down the candy aisle and grabbed Funyuns, Hershey bars, and every candy that i could get my hands on.

I pushed my cart up to the checking line, looking at my cart that was basically over flowing with junk food and movies.

I walked out of the grocery store with bags engulfing me. When I got into my old car I got a ping on my cell from Luis telling me to meet him at the mall. 

I walked into the mall and looked around. Everything seemed... normal. Everyone acted as if the events from the other day didn't even happen, as if it only happened to occur in my mind. I should seriously call a doctor these delusions are getting out of hand.

I looked back at my phone.

Luis: Hey Vi meet me at the starbucks in the mall!! Okkkkkk c u there ;P 

I shut my phone off and wandered into the starbucks. It took me a while with the dim lighting but I managed to spot Lui sitting in the back with someone. All I could see was the back of their head but i had this feeling that i knew who the mystery person was.

I walked up to the boys and froze in place. 

"You."

I muttered out. 

The mystery man was the same guy from that night. Did this mean that i wasn't imagining it all? That I'm not crazy?

The guy looked over at me and smiled, flashing is beautiful white teeth 

"Hey, names River." 

Is all he said, all he was able to say because I ran out of there as fast as i could not looking back

"VI!" 

I could hear Luis shouting for me but I didn't care, I just had to get out of there. 

~~~~~

Hello everyone it's me of course 

it's not like im Harry Potter or anything

buuuuttt I would just like to apologize for my absence i was having busy days and writers block. But for now i am spending my days in Florida for the summer!

And lets just say there's SUCH bad wifi! its slower than me!

I just wanna say im up and running now and you'll be hearing a lot from me!!!

Also just as an fyi i had to write this as a bug was flying around my laptop, super duper annoying but i managed to kill it and give it the proper burial it deserved.. being flinged onto the carpet...

But until next time C'YA!