My Boyfriend and his Brother:...

By lainiebug11

Emma Nelson and Eric Harper were the perfect Christian couple. Being a C.C., they followed The Rules But one... More

One: Eric's Surprise
Two: Zach's Story
Three: Zach and Shelly
Four: Emma
Five: Elaine
Six: Dr. Call
Seven: Tragic Ending... Or is It?
Eight: Wedding Plans and Aweful... Zach?
Nine: Zach's Story, Continued All about Zach
Ten: Hospitals and Horrors
Eleven: Jordan and Ashton
Twelve: Zach's Funeral
Fourteen: Once a Heartbreaker, Always a Heartbreaker
Fifteen: All or Nothing
Sixteen: The Album, Part One
Seventeen: The Album, Part Two
Eighteen: The Album, Part Three
Nineteen: The Album, Part Four
Twenty: The Album, Part Five
Twenty-One:The Album, Part Six
Twenty-Two: Relationship Woes and Ties
Twenty-Four: Wedding Bells
Twenty-Four: The Next Book

Thirteen: Life Without Zachary

39 0 0
By lainiebug11

Life without Zach is horrible. And I, Eric, should know. I was his brother, guardian, friend.... I was his everything. I love him more than anything. Sorry Emma, but Zach's got you on this one, no offense.

I miss him. I tried cutting, but... It didn't feel right. It brought back too many memories, and.... I can't drive into suicide. Emma needs me, Ma and Pa need me... I can't.

Shelly had texted me, asking me for forgiveness. She thinks it's her fault, but I disagree. It was 'his time', and... I need to respect that. It was God's plan.

Man, I need a chill pill. I took one of Zach's and, well, it tasted NASTY. No wonder Zach hates them...

Emma caught me one day, a few weeks after Zach's pass, taking one.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! YOU COULD DIE, YOU WIERDO!"

She slapped the pills from me. I stared at her. "Fine. You want them?" I flung them at her and stormed off. I was mad. More than that; I was outrageous. I went to my room and locked the doors. I trashed my room. I broke the vase Emma had made me in an art class for glasswork. I threw off all the clothes that I had piled on my dresser from days of wear.

I collapsed in my bed, just ready to give up. I already had, a haunting voice told me. I took out my knife I had in my drawer.

Should I? Should I end it all here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 92.8K 46
|๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐ˆ| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
986K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...