MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite red and white haired UA student, Shoto Todoro... More

Introduction
1: Maid in the Todoroki Household
2: Sparring Match (Lemon)
3: Baby Proof
Quirks
4: Water Bender
5: Bath Time (Lemon)
6: Secrecy
7: The Attack Part One
8: The Attack Part Two
9: The Party
10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)
11: The Dream Future
12: Blackout (Lemon)
13: Aizawa's Daughter
14: Innocence
15: Graduation Party
16: Torture
17: The School Pool
18: Heat (Lemon)
19: Honeymoon (Lemon)
20: Partners or Rivals?
21: Infertility
22: Heights Alliance Shower Room (Lemon)
23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)
24: Tutoring Shoto Todoroki
25: The Phone Call (Lemon)
26: Hot Springs (Lime)
27: Lies and Secrets
28: Fears
29: The Eleventh January
30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
32: Licence Exam
33: Snowball Fight!
34: Sleepover at Tsu's
35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)
36: Valentines Day (Lemon)
37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)
38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)
39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV
40: Jealousy Part Two - (y/n)'s POV
41: Jealousy Part One - Shoto's POV
42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV
43: White Day (Lemon)
44: Mothers Day
45: The Intern Part One
46: The Intern Part Two
47: Inappropriate (Lemon)
48: The Outcast (Lemon)
49: (y/n)'s Special Day
50: Mitsuha (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

31: After School Studying (Lemon)

19.8K 248 263
By the-writing-girl

This book has reached 10K reads, I'm so unbelievably overjoyed! I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who's read these oneshots, added this collection to their reading lists, voted on my work and commented lovely things. You're all incredible, and I can't express enough how much this means to me. It really is amazing, and seeing that it's reached 10K makes me so happy every time I look. So, here's a special oneshot in celebration of this milestone, a cheeky little lemon (apologies if lemons aren't your thing, there'll be a normal oneshot released this Saturday!) so here we go!

I also have another oneshot collection titled MHA Characters X Reader Oneshots, so if you're interested then please go check it out!

Warning! This is a lemon, so yes there will be sexual content! But it's just Shoto and Reader, sorry if the title is misleading! (It's also quite a quick one, but I hope you still all enjoy it!)

Quirk: Shadow Manipulation

 I had just sat down next to my boyfriend at the lunch table, accompanying Iida, Midoriya and Ochaco. Shoto and I had been together for a few months now, and he had been nothing but loving and kind to me. What made it even more special was I was one of the few people he actually smiled at, and despite him not being too much into PDA, he still held my hand whilst walking around UA mainly because he was quite a protective boyfriend. I didn't mind, in fact it made me feel quite special to know that he cared for me so much.

We had finished eating and were just sitting, relaxing at the table, me with my head slumped against his shoulder and him clutching onto my hand. Ochaco sent a sweet smile our way, as she always liked to tell me how much of a sweet couple she thought we made. "Hey guys, fancy studying after school?" Midoriya suddenly piped up.

"Sorry Midoriya, I'll be visiting my brother in hospital after school," Iida said.

"Yeah and I said I'd go home to my parents for a little while," Ochaco said with a slightly sad tone. I could tell she wanted to spend more time with the All Might fanboy, more time then she already does.

"We're free to study, right (y/n)?" Shoto said.

"Yeah we'll join you Midoriya," I smiled.

"Great! We'll study in my room after school then!" He beamed and we both nodded. After lunch we had two more periods, English with Mic and Hero Training with Aizawa. By the time school finished we were all quite tired as Aizawa put us through our paces but the three of us were still keen to study. We went straight to our accommodation block and headed to Midoriya's room, first downing a bottle of water each then having a ten minute break before working our brains as much as we had just worked our muscles.

"Ugh, I'm so sore," I whined, collapsing onto his bed and stripping off my blazer. I ripped off my tie and undid the first few buttons of my shirt in an attempt to cool down. Shoto raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh come on Sho it's just Midoriya," I teased and he sighed, sitting on the floor. We decided to start with an hour of Modern Hero Art History, Midnights subject, going through the homework she had set us. We all found this subject fairly easy, and completed the homework in less then half an hour so dedicated the rest of the time to revising. Occasionally I'd stop just for a five minute breather, snuggling against Shoto as I was sat between his legs, my back against his front, him holding his book in front of me.

A timer suddenly sounded making me jump, and Midoriya picked up his phone announcing that the hour was up. "Are you taking organisational skills from Iida?" I teased and he simply laughed.

"It's the best way to study, spending equal time on different subjects," he shrugged.

"Wow it's like Iida's in the room," I laughed. "Move onto English?"

"Sounds good to me," Shoto said, reaching over and pulling the English textbook from his bag.

"Aw no!" Midoriya suddenly said, rummaging rapidly around his bag.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I think I left my English book in the classroom. I'll have to go and get it, I'll be back in a bit," he huffed slightly. "Feel free to stay here, I'll see you in a bit," he added with one last wave before he left to head back to the school. For the first few minutes of Midoriya's absence we sat quietly reading through the English textbooks, filling out some of the questions it was asking of us. That's when I felt Shoto do something quite daring.

He began drawing circles on my stomach through my shirt, and slowly worked his way up to my breasts before actually cupping one and massaging it. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he put down the textbook, him wrapping his other arm tightly around my waist. He pressed his lips against my neck, sucking gently. "S-Shoto, what are you doing?"

"Come on, we're alone aren't we? Let's have a bit of fun... I think we've earned a break from all this studying after all," he mumbled against my neck, the vibrations sending chills down my spine.

"B-but we're in Midoriya's bedroom!"

"We'll be finished by the time he gets back," he said, sucking on my neck again. My legs twitched as I felt heat rise down below. I moaned, absolutely loving his touch. He slowly began to undo the buttons on my shirt, just enough to allow his hand to slip in and worm its way under my bra to play with my erect nipple.

"Mm! Shoto, we shouldn't be doing this!"

"I can tell you want it," he growled, squeezing it. I could feel his erection grow against my back, making me even hotter.

"Y-yes but... S-Shoto," I mumbled, close to giving in. "We can do this in your bedroom!"

"Well we can do it now and later when we're back in my room," he mumbled. His hand slowly made it's way down and under my skirt, applying pressure to my womanhood making me squeal. "You're already so wet, I can feel it through your... hm, through your thong, it's as if you wanted this to happen," he whispered in my ear, biting on it carefully.

"Yes! Y-yes, Shoto," I groaned, finally giving in.

"That's my girl," he moaned as he started to grind his erection between my bum cheeks. The way he played with my heat made me moan uncontrollably, and I had to bite my lip in order to stop crying out in pleasure. He then moved my thong to the side, then plunging in two fingers making me whimper loudly. "Oh my god you're so wet (y/n)," he groaned.

"H-how can I not be when you p-play with me like this!" I cried, gripping onto his legs tightly. His fingers thrusted in faster as he grinded harder against my back. "Sho, Shoto!"

"Mmph, yes (y/n)..." he groaned. He then pulled his fingers out, me whimpering at the loss of touch but he lifted me off of him, then he pulled down his trousers and boxers, revealing his erection. Every time I saw it I was always desperate for it, and I couldn't help but stare. "Come here," he demanded, and I did as I was told. I straddled his lap, lifting my skirt up and moving my pants to the side. His tip brushed against my soaked core, and he took my waist, gently lowering me onto him. He threw his head back in pleasure and I moaned out loudly, becoming a shaking mess. "Mm, (y/n), you always feel so good," he growled, still gripping onto my hips. Whilst still adjusting, I undid a few of his shirt buttons desperate to see his gorgeous pecs and six pack.

"There's the body I love so much," I breathed, running my hands all over it. He smirked, and I lifted myself up a little before slamming back down, making us both groan. "Sho- this feels wrong doing it in here... but you're so good to me! F-fuck, Sho!" I cried, unable to control my voice.

"I love the way you're pussy pulls me in," he groaned, staring down at his dick going in and out of me. I was already getting close to climaxing, gripping onto his shoulders tightly as I scrunched my eyes shut and focussed purely on the pleasure. "Yes, (y/n), yes!"

"Sho- to-!" I cried out as I climaxed on his member.

"Wow, already? You were secretly desperate for this weren't you. I know you, you like doing it in places we shouldn't," he growled in my ear and I nodded, still bouncing up and down on his hard dick, my body twitching. With each thrust he was going even deeper, forcing me down onto him using my hips. I ran my hands through his red and white hair, clutching onto his as he bit into my neck, leaving marks to claim me as his. His hands ran up my back, pulling me against his chest, my breasts pressed against him whilst he clutched onto me tightly. "I-I'm so addicted to you," he groaned.

"A-and I am to you, Shoto! Shoto! Please, h-harder!" I begged and he definitely delivered. His incredible strength kicked in as he pounded into me, pushing me down as he thrusted up. "Y-yes, Shoto! Shoto! F-fuck, Sho- to!"

"You have to be quiet," he growled against my neck and I nodded, trying my best by biting my lip but his ferocious thrusting was driving me insane. "Y-you're pussy is gonna make me cum!"

"I-I'm going to- Shoto! I'm - I'm going to- S-Shoto, p-please!" His large dick was hitting my spot repeatedly and I couldn't contain myself as I released again all over his member, moaning his name in ecstasy.

"(y/n), yeah, I-I'm gonna... mmph," he growled as I felt his cum shoot up inside of me. I shook in pleasure, loving the feel of his cum in my pussy. We both sat there shaking, our arms going limp; mine falling around his shoulders and his dropping onto my thighs. "That felt amazing (y/n)," Shoto whispered, looking in my eyes before leaning in and kissing me passionately.

"It really did Shoto, you're always so good to me," I mumbled into the kiss and I felt him smile against me.

"Come on, we should get cleaned up quickly before Midoriya comes back," he said and I nodded, pulling myself off of him and immediately running to the ensuite. I wiped myself clean, sorted my hair out and then let Shoto do the same. Just as I sat back down Midoriya entered, holding onto his English textbook. I was still red in the face, blushing from what had just happened.

"Got it- are you okay? Where's Todoroki?" Midoriya asked. I nodded and just then Shoto exited the bathroom.

"Hey, so shall we carry on studying?" Shoto suggested but I knew that was directed at me by the cheeky way he said it.

"Sure thing!" Midoriya said, completely ignorant to what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 144 28
Finally! After an entire two months of waiting, behold... THE SEQUEL to You're My Superstar! His Superstar follows the events after Y/N and Freddy's...
31.5K 1.1K 37
This work is purely based on imagination featuring the members of BTS and some other characters. How would it be when Namjoon isn't hiding his emotio...
65.1K 911 27
your neighbor? the one with the weird family who owns that possessed pizza place? really y/n. him? VERY SLOW UPDATES
66.2K 1.9K 11
A collection of one-shots featuring the KnB squad and the lovely reader (yes that's you!) Check my bio/message board to see when requests open! (no s...