Spotting you at the concert

By floral_kookie

Your first ever BTS concert that ends up completely unexpected - Yoongi handles you the bottle which made you... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
FINAL

Part 18

5.3K 176 0
By floral_kookie

- After you went through the check-in and security process you sat down in the lounge area, waiting for your flight to be announced.
- You took your phone and saw that Yoongi texted you.
- "Have a safe flight, I love you baby."
- Soon you boarded the plane and after 18 hours you landed safely.
- "Y/N!!" -you saw your parents and your little sister happily running to you.
- "Ahh you're finally here! It felt like you were gone for a month!" -your mum said as she hugged you.
- "I missed you guys so much!" -you said.
- "Are you hungry? We can go and grab a pizza!" -your dad said.
- "No thanks, I just want to go home and rest."
- You arrived home and you threw yourself on the bed as soon as you entered your room.
- You took your phone and facetimed Yoongi.
- Yoongi: "Are you home?"
- Y/N: "Yes. I came 10 minutes ago."
- Yoongi: "How was the flight?"
- Y/N: "It was good. I slept through half of it." -you chuckled.
- Yoongi: "When is your first exam?"
- Y/N: "Next Friday. I have to study 24/7."
- Yoongi: "I'm sure you can do it. Hwaiting!"
- Y/N: "What are you doing?"
- Yoongi: "I'm just lying in our room. I'll return to the dorm tomorrow."
- Y/N: "OUR room?"
- Yoongi: "Yeah, where you and me slept these days. By the way, you forgot a pair of panties." -he chuckled.
- Y/N: "Aish! I thought I packed everything!" -you whined.
- You talked for a long time because neither of you wanted to end the call.
- Y/N: "I really don't want to leave but I have to. I have lessons tomorrow and I have to get up early." -you said with a sad face.
- Yoongi: "It's okay baby, we'll talk again tomorrow."
- Y/N: "Good night Yoongi."
- Yoongi: "Night Y/N." -he said and ended the call.
- "I'll unpack my suitcase tomorrow." -you sighed and went to bathroom to take a shower.
- You did your skincare routine and went to sleep.
- NEXT DAY
- Sadly, you were woken up by the sound of the alarm.
- You turned to the side, imagining Yoongi was there, his hand holding your waist while looking at you with his sleepy eyes.
- "Please God make this one month pass as soon as possible." -you said to yourself and got up from the bed to get dressed.
- As soon as you arrived to your university you were jumped by your best friend who cried her eyes out.
- "I missed you so much Y/N!" -she said hugging you.
- "Come on, it's not like I've been gone for years!"
- "I know but it felt so empty without you. You have to tell me everything!!"
- "How about we go to a coffee shop after we finish with our lessons?"
- "Deal!"
- TIME SKIP
- "I can't believe you met BTS Y/N!"
- "I know, I was so nervous when they first came but as time went by I became more relaxed."
- "So what are they like in person?"
- "Trust me, as same as you see them on social media. They are so funny, relaxed and humble. But gosh their looks are out of this world!"
- "Ahhhh you really have to make me suffer like that!" -she whined.
- "And what about Yoongi? How's things with him?"
- "Ooof there's so much to tell! We slept together every night, he made me breakfast, we went to Lotte World together, had a fancy dinner, he gave me money and I bought myself a Luis Vuitton dress, he showed me his studio..."
- "Did you guys do it?" -she raised an eyebrow and you giggled shyly.
- "AHHHH Y/N-AH!!!" -she shouted loudly, making the whole coffee shop shocked.
- "Jesus H/N calm down!" -you said.
- "You little motherfucker!" -she said.
- "I think I've said enough. Let's go, we both need to study!"
- "You got away this time but I'll find out everything eventually." -she said as you two got out.
- "See you tomorrow H/N." -you hugged  her and went home.
- "Okay let's study!" -you said to yourself as you opened the book.
- You studied till late evening and after you had dinner and took a shower, it was already midnight.
- You snuggled up in your bed, ready to fall asleep when you heard your phone ringing.
- "Oh my God it's Yoongi!" -you said happily and answered the facetime call.
- Yoongi: "Hi babe." -he said with his morning raspy voice, his eyes still sleepy.
- Y/N: "Yoongi-ah!!" -you shouted happily making him chuckle.
- Y/N: "Did you just woke up?"
- Yoongi: "Yeah, about 10 minutes ago. I have to leave early today for work."
- Y/N: "It's midnight here. I've been studying for the whole evening."
- Yoongi: "Don't overwork yourself baby. Make sure to eat and sleep enough."
- Y/N: "Don't worry babe I'm good."
- Yoongi: "I miss you Y/N."
- Y/N: "I miss you more."
- Yoongi: "I miss falling asleep and waking up next to you, caressing your soft skin and kissing your sweet lips."
- Y/N: "Ahh Yoongi you're making it worse for me!" -you whined.
- Yoongi: "While we were at the airport, I was constantly telling you how we will meet again soon and now that you really aren't here makes me so sad."
- Y/N: "We have to change the subject you're making me way too emotional."
- Yoongi: "I'm sorry baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 16.9K 50
"This is serious, I want you to be absolutely sure because..." "Yoongi!" she yelled, "Just fuck me already!" Min Yoongi suddenly feels a bit self-des...
119 6 14
In a simillar universe to ours, where you stop hearing certain sounds once you come in contact with your soulmate, Yoongi, a music producer, one day...
1.1K 44 3
that moment when you're drunk in front of your half and it made you did something for the first time in your relationship. [this is my first short st...
234 23 17
You had a toxic ex before but once you met yoongi your life has changed