Spotting you at the concert

Od floral_kookie

Your first ever BTS concert that ends up completely unexpected - Yoongi handles you the bottle which made you... Viac

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
FINAL

Part 4

9.2K 265 4
Od floral_kookie

- Your heart started beating so fast after seeing the last message.
- "If this is all a dream, I really don't want to wake up." -you said to yourself.
- "Y/N the dinner is done!" -your dad shouted from the kitchen.
- "I'm coming!"
- After you had dinner with your parents and your little sister, you took a shower and soon went to sleep.
- NEXT MORNING
- You woke up to the sound of the alarm.
- You did your usual morning routine and soon left for uni.
- There you met your friend with whom you went to the bts concert.
- You two are best friends since high school and both of you are going to the same uni.
- "The pcd is hitting me so hard." -your friend said.
- "I knowww it's so hard not to cry when you think about it."
- "And you were so lucky that Yoongi himself gave you his bottle of water. And like, HE is your bias."
- "Yeah that's insane!"
- "So what will you do with it?"
- "I displayed it on the shelf above my desk."
- "Did you drink the water from it?"
- "I didn't because it's sealed and I kind of don't want to ruin it."
- "Ahh you weirdo!" -she laughed.
- Before your lesson began, you took your phone to wish Yoongi a safe trip back home.

- Seeing his quick response brought a smile on your face.
- But you wanted to see him so bad.
- You couldn't stop thinking about those passionate kisses you two shared two days ago.
- Your emotions for him grew so much in such a short time but you knew that those emotions were true ones because you never had those kind of feelings for someone before.
- After you were done with lessons at uni for that day you headed back home.
- Mum: "Hi Y/N! How was at uni today?"
- Y/N: "It was fine."
- Mum: "Is everything okay with you? You seem kind of down."
- Y/N: "It's just that I really miss the concert. I waited for it for so long and now I can't accept that it's already over." -you said with teary eyes.
- Mum: "Oh sweetie." -she came to you and hugged you tightly.
- Mum: "It's really shitty how the time flies when you enjoy in something isn't it?"
- Y/N: "Yeah..."
- Mum: "I know you really love them and miss them but you should be happy that you got a chance to actually see them perform live."
- Y/N: "Yeah I know and I'm exetremely grateful for that."
- Mum: "You can be sad a little but not too much okay?" -she looked at you with a warm smile which made you feel a bit better.
- Mum: "Lunch is not ready yet so you can go to your room and rest a bit."
- Y/N: "Okay."
- You got inside your room and changed into some comfortable clothes.
- You began tidying up your room when your phone suddenly rang.
- It was a facetime call from Yoongi.
- Yoongi: "Hi Y/N." -he said with a soft smile.
- Y/N: "H-Hi Yoongi." -you said shyly.
- Yoongi: "Are you busy? I wanted to see you." -he said, adjusting the phone closer to his face.
- Y/N: "I'm not. I was just tidying up my room a bit.
- Yoongi: "Did you have lunch?"
- Y/N: "Not yet, but my mum will be done with it soon. Did you have dinner?"
- Yoongi: "I did together with the boys."
- Y/N: "So how does it feel to be back in Korea after so long?"
- Yoongi: "I'm happy to be back. I missed my Genius Lab." -he giggled shyly.
- Yoongi: "Have you ever been to Korea?"
- Y/N: "I didn't. But I hope I will go there soon."
- "Y/N the lunch is done!!" -you heard your mum shouting from the kitchen.
- Yoongi: "Who's that?"
- Y/N: "It's my mum. The lunch is done so I have to go. Thank you for calling.
- Y/N: "Good night Yoongi." -you said in a rush although you didn't want to end the call.
- Yoongi: "Night Y/N." -he said with a sad voice.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

119 6 14
In a simillar universe to ours, where you stop hearing certain sounds once you come in contact with your soulmate, Yoongi, a music producer, one day...
318K 12.3K 41
A/N this description is gonna be a cheesy one.... "I love you because you made me realize that you were what I needed. Even though I didn't know that...
110 0 11
What happens when the world that you know suddenly changes? There's a possibility of having regrets, or acceptance. What would happen when the two so...
178K 14.4K 45
"Well, maybe he will like you in a skirt." where a crazy night in a club bathroom changes everything.