Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Not A Problem

5.3K 187 778
By RaMi1601

" He is so cute that my heart almost explodes. The way he smiles , the way he blushes when he is shy and hides his face . God.... He is so small and adorable. I can't just imagine my life without him. He is a living kitten. I just want to protect him from everything . Actually i wish to tuck him inside my overcoat and fly away far from here. He is so nice and warm. He even cooked for me. He often treats me like a kid instead . And i ... gosh i love him so much. He is always beside me and he helped me with my designs. His ideas are dope. He is just.... I don't know how to explain.
His fresh lemon and deo smell with the shampoo scent from his fluffy hairs ,
His beautiful ears covered with studs ,
His beautiful eyelids
His pink soft strawberry lips
God.... .. I fucking love him so much "

Welcome to another episode of 101 reason why and 127 ways how Johnny Suh is whipped for his pretty little boyfriend , whom the poor audience slash the Giants two best friends doesn't know.

Johnny has told his friends that his boyfriend is the same boy from 4 years ago but never showed them his picture. But the older has world class taste so the boyfriend must be really pretty. And the way Johnny is always bragging about his fantastic love and sex life , he must be pretty good in bed.

Doyoung as usual listened half of the praising and ate away other half with his grill pork.
While Jaehyun was jealous as fuck.

Among his friends , he became mingle first , but his relationship.. well... It's just different.

And Doyoung doesn't even give a shit to things like this.

" He suggest me to add some small excessories with the cloth sets . And gosh his brain. That sets were sold out within a week that I'm making them again "
Johnny continued.

Jaehyun was getting pissed off.
How much of a lifeless can Johnny be?

" Huuummm.... Those glitter shirt and velvet pant sets... Yeah.. I swear those are masterpiece " Doyoung excitedly said which made Johnny more proud boyfriend.

" I know right . He is amazing "

" John please... I beg of you .. get a life " Jaehyun annoyingly said making both his friends turn to him.

" Where isn't my life Hyun? " Johnny asked in confusion.

" You are always talking about your boyfriend " Jaehyun was seriously annoyed

" What's wrong with that ? Johnny and his boyfriend is like growing together. I'm sure his boyfriend does the same with his friends. It's not bad to share your happiness with your friends Hyun" , Doyoung replied. Supporting Johnny .

" But freaking Everytime?" Jaehyuns eyes were on Doyoung now.

" Because my baby deserves this. He is all the time with me when we aren't busy with our works. Even he isn't physically with me , we are still connected . Why can't I just brag about him to my best friends?"

" God. . you are acting like a teenager who just got into a relationship with her oppa " Jaehyun had annoyence in his voice.

" And you being a salty jealous mean bitch who can't relate my happiness even though you are the first one who got into a relationship"
Johnny replied in mean girl tone.

" Guys .. please don't " Doyoung tried to stop them.

" Why are you always after my relationship John ?"

" Oh.. because that's not a fucking relationship Jaehyun. Where is she when you need her ? Where is the comfort? Where is the love? I bet she doesn't even talk to you properly . That stupid bitch " , Johnny inhaled a deep breath.

" That's it.. I'm going. I don't need mean friend like you"  Jaehyun slammed the table and stood up.

Doyoung didn't stop him.

" Yeah. I also don't need a whiny sex starve clueless idiot friend like you" Johnny didn't even spare Jaehyun a gaze.

Doyoung face palmed and Jaehyun left .

" You didn't have to go that far John " Doyoung spoke when the older was little bit calmer than before.

" Do.. she is playing with him. We can clearly see that. Jaehyun is a safe option while she is hoeing around . She us being the biggest barrier between Jaehyun and his dream. I hate her so much ".

Doyoung nodded.
" I hate her too John. I just don't say it because I don't want to ruin the friendzone comfort for Jaehyun. He is being played. I wish we could find someone who can take his mind away from that witch and show him his worth place "

" Yeah same.. even if it means to manipulate his gender preference " , Johnny was determined.

" I don't know how much he'll go with this plan but .. I like it " Doyoung replied.

Jaehyun stopped his car infront of a convenient store to fullfil his stomach.
Straight outta steak house to instant ramen store .
What a life huh ?

He was angry at his friends , annoyed with their behavior , pissed off with his own relationship.
Because they all are true .

Jaehyun took a cup of black bean ramen and pour hot water and cheese in it.
He finished one cup and took another this time with egg.

He was just enjoying his dinner when his phone start ringing.
As soon as he saw the caller ID , he felt uncomfortable. Like really weird and uneasy ..

" Hey Haeun "

" Hello love .."

Yeah.. they got back together.
After causing a huge drama , Jaehyun begging for forgiveness and promises that he would never sing in public again , they were back together.

Because Jaehyun didn't want to hurt Haeun . She was crying and blaming him for hurting her.
Maybe the guilty feeling of fucking Taeyong behind her back or the love he feels towards her made Jaehyun apologize and remain as a couple.

" Where are you ? What are you doing ?"

Jaehyun cleared his throat.

" I'm just in conventional store to buy foods "

" Oh my poor baby.. you have to work so hard when you are alone . Working whole day in office and cook for yourself. I feel so bad for you . I wish I could be there to take care of you "

" Then why don't you come back ? "
Jaehyun thought to himself but didn't utter.

" Well this is how much life is , you know"

" Love... I was thinking.. what if you go back to your family house and start living with them ? You won't have to cook and clean by yourself. You have like 10+ servents there for you "

Jaehyun bite his lips. It was a sensitive topic for him.
Don't get him wrong.
His parents were good . But they had their opinion differences. Which made Jaehyun move out and start his life alone when he became an adult.

" You know I can't Haeun. My parents will pursue me to join our company"

" So what's wrong with it Jaejaes ? Jungs are famous and successful anyway"

The uneasy feeling was growing inside of Jaehyun.

" But I don't like the idea of doing business. I can't think myself like that "

" So what you like huh ? Being a not worthy song writer in an agency where the produce hoes ? Where you have your own family business to look after . You can be a boss and work comfortably there "

" Come straight to the point already. I don't think you are just saying this for my comfort"

" Look jaehyun , Triple T will give you nothing. you have your family assets. where you can be the boss not a slave "

Jaehyun breathed heavily. He isn't liking where the conversation is going.

" Straight to the point Haeun "

The girl paused for a while.

" Okay. I want you to quit your job in Triple T"

Jaehyun didn't speak. He remained silent. He can't believe what Haeun was saying.

" Haeun .. no "

She got furious.

" What ? Did you just denied? How can you do this Jaehyun ? You can clearly see how the fucking Triple T is destroying our relationship . You never hurt me or go against my wish before. Now look at you "

" Haeun I love working here. I always loved music. I told you before I won't sing anymore. Then why are you behaving like a brat ?"

" Brat ? Seriously?
Where did you learn all this ? Where is your manner Jaehyun?
Is it the influence of people in Triple T ?
Because the Jaehyun I knew would never be selfish like this . He would never go against my wish "

Jaehyun chuckled in pain.

" Seriously Haeun , am I a kid ?
No Triple T didn't do anything. I'm just tired of all this. From listening from other , what I should do or what I shouldn't . This is totally a crap Haeun "

" Where am I even in your life that you don't give a shit about me Jaehyun?"

" Haeun.... Why this is always have to be about you ? What about me ? My feelings ? My wishes ?"

" You are being a jerk Jaehyun. This is unfair. "

" Really?"
Jaehyun laughed sarcastically and continued.
" You are blaming me that I'm unfair to you ?
Well Haeun , let me tell you what is unfair.
You told me through phone that you want to be my girlfriend and I should stay only your's while you didn't bother to show up , is unfair.
You are never there for me when I need you the most is unfair.
Trying to erase the one thing I really love from my life because of your insecurities is unfair.
Trying to control my life is unfair "

" You are hanging out with Taeyong lately . Aren't you ?" Haeun sharply asked.

Jaehyun just huffed.
" You know what .. let's just stop this. "

" You can't live without me and admit it . You are just being an asshole. You'll crawl back to me tomorrow as usual "

" We'll see about that Haeun "

" Go fuck yourself moron "
Haeun hang up the call and Jaehyun stood there .

Broken.
Sad.
Lonely.
Depressed.
Fucked up.

Jaehyun doesn't know how to describe his situation.
His family won't understand him. His girlfriend won't give him any peace. And his friends would mock him.

The only thing he had was music ..
And....

" Taeyong" he whispered.

Jaehyun was standing outside of Taeyongs house. His vivid memory lead him here.

It's almost an year , when Jaehyun run away from this house thinking he lost his virginity.
Well he actually lost his virginity to the house owner. But the situation is different.

Jaehyun doesn't know what happened and why he was here. But all he could think of was Taeyong that time.

Killing his hesitations , he knocked the door twice.

A baby looking Taeyong came out from the door.

" Jaehyun... What are you doing here ?"
A confused Taeyong asked.

" I.. I just wanted to talk to you . I have no one to talk actually " that's what Jaehyun replied.

But inside his mind , his reply was something else. Something more sinful.
" I just want to fuck you. Want to hear you moan my name . Release all my stress and feel better with your amazing sex . Touch your beautiful skin and forget reality. Smell your body and inhale the pleasure only "

But he decide not to say this things.

" Come on in " Taeyong gently said and locked the main door after Jaehyun went inside.

Jaehyun looked around the house. A neat and clean tidy place. Feels warm and welcoming.

Then his eyes fell on Taeyong who was cooking in the kitchen.

" Lemme just finish cooking okay ?"

" Yeah .. take your time "

Jaehyun stood beside Taeyong who had his full concentration oh his cooking , reading from his phone and mixing things.

" The food looks different " Jaehyun curiously said.

" Oh .. yeah.. Madison learn from a BANGLADESHi girl and she send me the recipe. It's kebab and roti. Tortillas actually . " Taeyong smilingly replied.

That moment Jaehyuns attention went directly to Taeyong who had no makeup on.
Actually , it was the first time Jaehyun was seeing him like this.

He was wearing an oversized t-shirt with extra long sleeves , a three quarter trouser and fabric head band to keep his hairs away from his eyes.

Taeyong had natural blushes and soft features. His heavy makeup always managed to make him look more intimidating . But his bare face look is more.... Innocent .. well...

" Stop eating me with your eyes Jung "
Taeyong teasingly said and Jaehyun came back to reality.

" Ahm.. I'll just look around your house .. is that okay ?"

" Go on "
Taeyong replied still having his full concentration on the meat he was grilling. 

Jaehyun roamed around the apartment looking through Taeyongs belongings.

There were hundreds of trophies and awards on his showcase. Also a huge collection of bags . But funny things was , the older has painted all those genuine leather bags and made customized.
Few bags seemed familiar but Jaehyun didn't pay much attention .

" Jaehyunie... Come and eat "
A soft spoken Taeyong called and Jaehyuns ears twitched.

He had a cup of ramen which wasn't enough at all for his huge body. And the way Taeyong was making the dinner made him hungry.

So he walked to the dining area and stopped for a moment.

Taeyong was delicately setting the table for two people to eat with a bottle of Jack Daniel as well.
He turn to Jaehyun and smiled.

" Come on . Sit "

Jaehyun silently did what Taeyong told him .
It was like .... Like a day Jaehyun always dreamed of.

Coming back home to his lover, they will cook together or his lover will cook meanwhile he'll do all other household chores.
And his lover will call him affectionately after making dinner.
They'll eat together , share about their whole day happenings , cuddle before fucking each other and sleep in each other's arms.

" Jaehyun... Earth to"
Taeyong snapped his fingers.

" Oh.. ehm.. how did you know I didn't have dinner ?"

Taeyong tried to flex his hairs like a diva.
" I know things that no one knows .. and it's night time. You won't come here after eating duh.."

" Yeahh..." Jaehyun nodded.

" So .. dig in "

Jaehyun took a big piece of kebab and stuffed inside his mouth and chewed.

" Mm.... Oh ... Mm... Gosh ..."

Jaehyun mumbelled between his eating session.

Taeyong smirked.
He wanted to ask Jaehyun what happened but remained silent , seeing the younger eating with so much satisfaction.

They ate a lot and Taeyong poured the drink on their glasses.

Jaehyun took the glass and emptied in a minute.

" Spill .."
Taeyong nonchalantly spoke.

" Haeun called ... "

Jaehyun told Taeyong everything , obviously skimming his family problem part .

Honestly Taeyong can relate with the Johnny praising about his boyfriend part a lot. Ten always brag about Johnny as well. But the worse part was , Ten apologizes everytime after he talks about Johnny for hours.

Taeyong stood up .

" Wash the plates. I'm gonna wash my face and brush ."

Jaehyun was dumbfounded. Taeyong didn't try to console him or anything. He just told him to do the dishes .

" Okay .."
Jaehyun answered and went to wash the dishes.

Taeyong smiled with his lips half crooked.
He has his hidden agenda for making Jaehyun do the dishes.

Jaehyun came back with a lite mood after doing the dishes. He felt better.

" I'm feeling better after doing dishes. Is it some kind of method ?" Jaehyun curiously asked.

" I do this when I'm stressed . "

Jaehyun rubbed his neck .

" I'm gonna use this trick next time. "

Which made the older giggle.

" Oii hyun... Catch "
Taeyong threw a bottle of mouthwash .

Jaehyun caught the bottle and looked at Taeyong.
" Why ?"

Taeyong smirked.
" I don't wanna taste food when I'll kiss you . So clean up "

Jaehyuns cheeks became red. As well as his ears.
" Why do you think of kissing me ?"

" You are obviously here for that usual business Jaehyunie.. Talking was a half half excuse .. when in reality , you want to forget everything"

" I.. well.." Jaehyun startelled.

" Don't need to deny Jaehyun. I know you want me ..." Taeyong said with a devilish smile.

" I'll.. go and wash my self "
Jaehyun left the room hurriedly.

He took a real good time cleaning himself up . Not only his teeth but also other places. They never fucked with such planning before. So Jaehyun wants to enjoy the whole thing.

He went outside wearing the trouser and tee-shirt Taeyong gave him earlier leaving his boxer in the Washing machine.
That fabric isn't needed anyway.

When Jaehyun went outside , he looked around to find Taeyong. But the skinny male wasn't there.

" Taeyong.. Tae... Where are you..?"

He looked around but couldn't prevent the whole thing when he was pushed on the bed harshly and Taeyong hovered in split second with the devilish smirk on his face.

" Jae... Where you looking for me ?"
He said looking at Jaehyuns eyes.

Taeyongs eyes were full with lust . Jaehyun gulped when he finally realized Taeyong was sitting just at the top of his glory.

Taeyong didn't let Jaehyun speak. He pressed his lips on Jaehyuns one and start kissing the younger hungrily. As if the kiss was just the beginning for Jaehyun to forget everything.

Jaehyun kissed him back and his hand grabbed Taeyongs soft small butt , but the older pulled away.

" Uhh huhh huhhh... Not like this "

Jaehyun didn't understand.
" What ?"

The older moved a little down to Jaehyuns thighs and start pulling of his tee-shirt . He successful pulled up to Jaehyuns hands but what he did after that made Jaehyun surprise.

" What are you doing...?"

" I'm showing you things you never can imagine Jae.."

Taeyong tied his hand above his body with his tee-shirt. Now Jaehyun was topless under Taeyong.

Jaehyun is obviously physically strong but Taeyongs gaze and his sexy voice made him weak.

" Shall we start Jae..?"

Jaehyun start sweating.. what was Taeyong planning to do ?

" I'll take that as yes .."

And he attacked the youngers neck .. with no mercy while his legs trapped Jaehyuns one and his hands start touching Jaehyuns bare torso...

" Uufff...." Jaehyun let out a soft moan not that loud which made Taeyong disappointed. So he speed up his plan and start giving lip bites all over Jaehyuns neck and collarbones... And his fingers touched Jaehyuns hard nipples meanwhile he was slowly grinding over the youngers buldge.

" Ohh god...."
This time Jaehyun moaned loudly. His whole body was on fire... Taeyong was giving him too much pleasure in every possible way.. He did never imagined ...

Suddenly he felt a soft wet sticky movement on his nipple..

" Tae.. I don't.. think... That's... How... It... Work... Aahhh.... Shit..."

Taeyong chuckled

"Know that Jaehyun.. I maybe a bottom but I'm not a sub"

And sucked Jaehyuns nipples in a really wild way...  The younger was moving his head from one side to another aggressively and hands tried to lose from the knot... But Taeyong knows well that Jaehyun can't open it anyway...

He made Jaehyun left pink nipple tomato red before devouring the right one...
He playfully bite Jaenipples and the man screamed out...

" Shit.. Tae... It hurts..."

" Uuppss... Sorry..."
Taeyong clicked his tongue but his voice had no trace of being sorry.

He kept kissing Jaehyun stomach rubbing his tongue on his bellybutton , making the younger moaned and moving his body frantically..

" Aaiisshh.. don't move"
Taeyong slapped the younger ..

" Are you... Gonna... Top me?"
Jaehyun asked worriedly because Taeyong definitely wasn't acting like a bottom.

Taeyong chuckled before pulling down Jaehyuns trouser and exposing his dick leaking with precum.

" No.. I'm gonna ride you .."

Jaehyun felt more aroused with Taeyongs tone.
He saw how the older kissed his dick before shifting himself between his legs properly. Then he felt something cold liquid on his dick..

He looked down and saw Taeyong coating his dick with lube..

" Why?"
Jaehyun forrowed.

" Because I need to get to work tomorrow... Now enjoy the show .. aahh... Fuckkk"

Jaehyun saw how the older was fingering himself with lubes to adjust himself with Jaehyuns size...

" I can do that for you baby..." Jaehyun pleaded.

" You.. with your hands tied..." Taeyong mocked.

" Untie me... I want to touch you baby..."

Not this baby shit again. But Taeyong decide to ignore him.

" Later .."

" But Tae..."

" Later...uummm..."

Taeyong put his third finger inside his butt and was ready to take Jaehyuns whole length now..

He slowly pushed the younger inside him and screamed loudly when his hole was totally fullfiled after some bumping. Because Jaehyun can't thrust with his hands and legs trapped.

" Aahh... Ahh.... Ohh..."

Taeyong start bumping up and down to feel the tip of Jaehyun but he miserably failed... Though he was having pleasure but not as much when Jaehyun was active in their previous times.

" Fuck.. "
Taeyong had no choice but untie Jaehyuns hand and the younger immediately grabbed Taeyongs waist to balance himself and start thursting inside while his other hand was touching Taeyong beautiful body...

" Ahhm.. right there... Uuff..."
Taeyong demanded.

Jaehyun had an idea.
He lift his body and made Taeyong bend a little . He start thrusting faster and kissing the olders neck at the same time ..

""... Oh.... God...mmm....."

Jaehyun bite Taeyongs earlobes before start speaking profanities ...
And Taeyong unknowingly blushed...

He bend Taeyong over his legs..

" Jae... I'm close..."

" Don't cum.."

Taeyong horrifyingly looked back at Jaehyun..
" What..?"

" I said.. don't cum..."

" But I need to...uummm nnghh.."

Jaehyun just bite Taeyongs dick with his lips... And slapped his stomach ...

" You don't... Like ..."

" Cum or I'll pull myself out..."
Jaehyun declared and Taeyong cummed with a loud moan inside Jaehyuns mouth...

Though the younger couldn't swallow him fully and his chest was covered with Taeyongs cum..

Then Taeyong realized his butthole was full with hot liquid...

" Jae... Even did you..."

" We cummed together baby..."

Taeyong slapped Jaehyuns arm

" Asshole..."

" Let's get us clean..."

Taeyong whined moving beside Jaehyun after the unholy session they just did.

" I'm tired.."

" Then.. I'm not gonna clean myself too.."

" I don't care.."

Taeyong turn his back to Jaehyun. Jaehyun remained silent. Before opening his mouth..

" Tae.."

" Mm.."

" Thank you"

Taeyong chuckled without sound.

" No problem"

" And..."

" And ?"

" I .. I love..."

" Huh..?"

" I loved it in Japan... In office.. and now..."

" Oh..."

" Tae.....
Taeyong...
Baby..."

No reply.

Jaehyun looked at the older and saw him sleeping peacefully. He covered both their bodies with blanket and kissed Taeyongs back . He was suppose to kiss once. But he overdid it and kissed his whole spine and shoulder.

" Beautiful.." Jaehyun muttered before closing his eyes.

But another eyes just opened up and cursed mentally for feeling this much good .

" Stupid"

Jaehyun woke up alone in the cold bed.
Just like he woke up in Japan.

There were two pair of clothes and a note beside him.

" Wear this or go back to your apartment I don't care.
But eat before you go because I don't want the food to get waste "

Jaehyun smiled and took a pair . He showered and ate the breakfast Taeyong made.
Good thing Taeyong had auto locked door .
So he locked the door and call a taxi to reach office.

There were no calls or messages from Haeun. And Jaehyun didn't mind too.
Only Johnny send a picture of them hugging while Johnny was grabbing Jaehyun ass.

He smiled at his friends type of reconciling.
But one thing was going inside in his mind.

" Why would Taeyong stayed with him till morning? Because the older surely left home way too early before work starts"

" No sleeping till morning with fuck buddies.
And this simple rule makes everything simple"
Taeyong mumbelled to himself while sipping his strawberry milk.

But afte that day , it became regular for both Taeyong and Jaehyun to fuck each other on daily basis.

Whenever Jaehyun had a needed Taeyong.
Whenever Taeyong was horny.
Even after Haeun called and came back to Jaehyuns life , the fucking went by..

Because... He got addicted to Taeyong.

And Taeyong... Well he got an idiot to fuck .
Inside office , at the car backseat , over the bathroom sink , on the office table , against the wall , on the sofa , over the piano and the list goes on...

" Jaehyun.. I want to fuck you "

" Now ?"

" No .. tomorrow"
Taeyong replied with irritation.

" Okay. Where ?"

" 10 minutes . 15th floor "
Their regular fucking spot.

They were enjoying what they were doing , the body slapping sounds , cursing and moaning ..until...
They hard a girls voice screamed in pain.

Taeyong hurriedly fixed himself .

" But.. I'm hard.." Jaehyun whined.

" Help yourself " Taeyong glared and left the younger with his problem while Taeyong also had his problem inside his tight pants but ignored it.

He rushed to the spot and saw Seulgi sitting on the staircase with pain all over her face.

" Seul..." Taeyong tapped her shoulder.

" Tae... I.."

He bend down and saw her sore leg.

" Shit.. you twisted your ankle "

" I just slipped.."
A tear drop fell from her eyes..

" What were you doing here Seul ? You know the stairs aren't good. You should have taken the escalator"

Seulgi gulped.
" I was talking to Sehun.. and got distracted . I didn't want people to see us video chatting so..."

" Taeyong Sunbae.."
Jaehyun voice cut Seulgi off and she looked at the other male with shock all over her face.

Taeyong got the hint.

" Oh.. we were discussing about lyrics.."

" Ah.. I see "
Seulgi made a poker face.

Taeyong hold her hand and tried to pull her up but she felt down.

" You can't even walk dumbo.."

Seulgi pouted.

" Let's take you hospital " Taeyong lift Seulgi up in bridal style and Jaehyun gulped at the sight.

Taeyong was looking as straight as fuck.

" I'll help you " Jaehyun push the escalator button .

And the three of them went inside.

" Where is your Manager Hyung ? "
Taeyong asked while carrying the girl out of the building earning looks from others.

" He went out to buy gift for his son "
Seulgi replied.

" It's okay. I'll text him "

Jaehyun opened his car door for Taeyong and Seulgi which made both of them shocked.

" What ?
I'll take you to hospital" Jaehyun replied in a serious tone and Taeyong just let the younger be.

They stayed there till Seulgis Manager arrived followed by Ten and Taeyong just gulped seeing his friend.

He wasn't ready to answer Ten , why Jaehyun was there. Because everyone knows , Jaehyun and Taeyong had a messy relationship with bickering and insulting each other every now and then.

" Taeyong.." Ten spoke looking at both Taeyong and Jaehyun.

" Hey Lee.."

" What's Jaehyun doing here ?"

" Lee... Am... Jaehyun just brought us here... With his car " Taeyong didn't let Jaehyun reply.

Ten made a weird face.
" Oh . So you guys are here since morning?"

Jaehyun nodded.

" Well. . go home. I'll be here. Don't worry. Manager Hyung is here and her parents are on their way "

Taeyong walked to Ten.
" You sure ..?"

Ten nodded.

He saw how Taeyong and Jaehyun left the hospital and decide to follow them silently.

" I'll drop you home "
Jaehyun offered.

" I can take a taxi . No worries"

Jaehyun just rolled his eyes.
" You don't need to act all stubborn okay. Just let me drop you "

" Oh please.. I know you just want to finish what we started before we got interupted "
Taeyong replied with a teasing tone .

Jaehyun smirked.
" On the backseat"

Ten just covered his mouth with his hands for not making any sound.

He slowly ran back to the hospital , inside his other best friends room . Panting , sweating , scared...

" Tennie... Tennie .. what happened ?"
Seulgi got anxious seeing her best like this when she had her own leg bangaged.

" Seul... Tae.... He... Jae...they..."
Ten wasn't able to speak hangul. His words were mixing up with Thai and Mandarin.

Seulgi hold his hand tightly.

" Ten... I know.."

Ten shockingly looked at Seulgi.

" What...?"

Seulgi nodded..
" Yeahh... I heard them..."

Sharing the recent things happened , both Ten and Seulgi came to a conclusion but promised not to tell Taeyong anything and protect the secret at all cost.

" But Ten... His step sister will do massacre if she knows..."
Seulgi was worried.

" Taeyong is risking a lot here Seul... I'm afraid what cost he'll have to pay for his actions..."

Ten breathed heavily.
He was scared.
Really scared for the outcomes of Taeyong being with Jaehyun , whatever and however they were associating.

Omoo Jaehyun is looking so cute in this picture 😍.

Hey , I said Jaehyun

Not Tytidies you perverts 😐😐😐...

Let's just pretend it's WayV day because I'm late 😢.

So happy WayV day y'all.

My babies 😭.

I can't believe it's been a whole year since my angel debuted officially as WayV leader after rotting 4 years in SMs dungeon.

Thank you for 5k reads and all the votes guys.

I love y'all so much ❤️ ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 266 11
❝ keep swerving, why you act so cool ?❞ he hasn't started his complicated relationship with jaehyun in hope for it to lead into something romantic...
118K 3.9K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...
77K 3.1K 22
MalfunctioningMom: I accidentally punched myself while trying to pull up my blanket and if that doesn't describe my life I don't know what does...
709K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...