The Singing Magus

By _Arsene_

After everything Izuku went through during his childhood he decides not to be a hero but still try to do some... More

Special Thanks
Shifting timeline
New Start?
Bonus I
Promise and Debut part I
Promise and Debut part II
congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!
The Bet
Bonus II
1-A concert
Side Story USJ abridged
Thanks!
Bonus III
UA Sports Festival part I
Sports Festival part II: Saving Todoroki
Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame
😮
Side Story: Day in the life of Izuku Midoriya
Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party
Tragedy
announcement
Purple and red affection
Platinum and Amethyst
Side Story: Nightmares/Closer Look
Side Story: Magecraft training
Dinner At Todoroki's
Missing?!
you really like me?!
Side Story: Hosu incident abridged
Versus All for One Part I
Versus AFO Part II: Izuku Unleashed
Aftermath.
Yaoyorozu
Hado
Toga
Uraraka
Nemuri
Announcement and Thanks.
Kendo
Bonus IV: Redemption B
Ashido
Takeyama
Jirou
Bonus Redemption F
Fuyumi
A reason to be a hero
Mark of a hero
Calm Before the Storm
preparations
peace?
Epilogue: War [fixed]

Versus Overhaul

937 22 20
By _Arsene_

*Izuku POV*

The day of the raid I got up earlier then needed.  I had to disentangle myself my my girlfriends who slept in my bed last night.  I showered and got ready before heading downstairs with my hero suit case.  I know they said they will be fine but I tried once more to keep the girls here.  I moved the dinning room table into the common space.  In direct sight of the stairs.  I placed the boxes containing each gift on top of the table with a note saying who got which one.  Lastly I wrote a letter begging them to stay here.  After that I head off the the Sir Nighteye agency.  Arriving I was surprised there were a few pros and sidekicks present.

Sir: Arsenal your early.  Go get into your hero attire then introduce yourself to those present.

Izuku: On it.

(Time skip.  Everything is cannon)

We were currently running through an underground path.  Mirio had run on ahead.  Slowly but surely we got separated from the rest of the raid team.  Now it was just me and Sir continuing to head towards where we believe Overhaul was with Eri.

Izuku: 'Everyone please be ok'

*elsewhere with Fat Gum and Red Riot*

FG: The only reason you lost is cause you underestimated the hero Red Riot!

*with Suneater*

Suneater: Give up for my name is Suneater!

*With Le million*

LM: A hero's cape is for bundling up a young girl in terrible pain!

(Re read this arc in the manga to get my favorite lines)

*Mage boi*

I was deep in my thoughts about the coming fight.  I knew I had Heroes March as a trump card, but I hope to not summon the reality marble.  I don't want to end up with a sealing designation.  What does being aligned to nothingness even mean.  Archer told me how to use it when using my reality marble, but I got to have some other abilities.  Hell even Shirou can reinforcement on top of gradient air, and a few small scale miracles.  So what can I do!

(Hey Izuku don't you think you just jinxed yourself?)

We eventually got to a large chamber where I saw Mirio with multiple stone spikes in his body standing in front of Eri.

Izuku: Le Million!

I destroy the spikes and lay Mirio down as gently as possible

Mirio: Arsenal they hit me with a quirk erasure bullet.  We can't let one for all disappear.  Please *plucks out a hair* eat this before it affects OFA.

(Never said Izuku won't get OFA or maybe that's what i want you to think)

I pull down my mask and quickly ate the hair without Overhaul noticing.  God I think I'm going to be sick, that had to be the nastiest thing to happen to me yet.

Overhaul: This is your only chance to leave unscathed heroes.  Forget about Eri and leave.

Eri: Please forget about me.  I don't want to see others hurt because of me! 😢

Izuku: Sorry Eri, but I can't just sit back and watch an innocent girl be hurt, tortured even for the goals of a madman.  So Eri I need a favor from you.

Eri: What?

Izuku: Be a hero yourself and watch over Le Million till i get back, ok?

I just get a nod from the girl.  To which I replied with my million watt smile.

Izuku: Sir please watch over them, this is my fight.  He hurt a friend of mine, so I'll stop him personally.

Sir: Do it Arsenal bring him down.

Overhaul: If you won't leave then I'll just kill you.

He creates and launches more stone spikes towards Sir, Mirio, and Eri.  I reinforce my body and smash the spikes before they can get close.

Overhaul: What?!

Izuku: Sorry Overhaul, or should i call you Kai Chisaki, anyway I am your opponent.  The name's Arsenal, got it memorized?

Overhaul: Brat your nothing but a diseased individual.  What makes you think you can stop me?

Izuku: Oh I don't know maybe the face that my quirk wont be affected by your oh so prized bullets.

(Gawd I love making this Izuku sarcastic)

I reinforce my legs before running towards Overhaul.  He responds by launching more stone spears towards me.  I dodge them with bare minimal movement.  I got right in Chisaki's face before punching him in the gut.  Once he was doubled over I land an upper cut that knocks him on his back.

Izuku: That the best you got Kai?  Really for a big bad Yakuza your kind of a disappointment.

I notice one of his goons point a gun at me.  I just pull a matrix as the bullet goes right over head.  I quickly get back to standing upright as said goon tries to figure out what happened.  I knock the fodder out before throwing him towards his boss.

Izuku: Well now that that's over.

Overhaul: Arsenal!!!

Looking over I see Overhaul used his quirk to destroy his own body along with his subordinate's.  They somehow ended up fused together.

(Credit to Horikoshi for this amazing art)

Izuku: Round 2 already?  And here I was hoping to see if my friend needed anything.

Overhaul just attacks me not falling for my taunts.  I ended up dodging the attack.  Though I don't know if this is the affect of fusing with another person, but the stone spears are coming faster then before.  While yes I was dodging the points of the spikes kept catchng my costume and ever so slightly cutting me.  All this going on and the building starts shaking.

Izuku: Trying to bury us here Chisaki?

*Meanwhile*

Dabi: Tell me why we are stabbing the eight precepts in the back?

Twice: It's to get back at Overhaul for killing big sis Magne.  I miss her.

Mr. Compress: with our quirks bringing this building down should be no problem.

*Main story*

Izuku: Honestly can't you just surrender make my job easy?

Overhaul: Your kidding right?  From where I'm standing your stuck on defense.

Izuku: Oh please with my quirk it's like I've been using thunder when I got access to thundaga and mega flare.

I saw overhaul pale at this.

Izuku: Lets kick it up a notch. March mad black knight.

A black sword appeared in my hand as my body and weapon were wrapped in a black mist.  I even felt mad enhancement trying to make me go berserk.  Reinforcing my body I got close to overhaul.

Overhaul: What?!

I drove the pummel of the sword into his midsection.  I quickly back off as a hand tried to grab my face.  So his quirk activates through touch.

Izuku: How'd you like thundara?

He didn't reply and started to attack me.  Though looking at his face he was pissed.  As the stone spears got close to me I used the sword in my hand to smash them.

Overhaul: Why.Wont.You.Die!

Izuku: March magus killer.

The instant I finished speaking my connection to the mad knight got cut off. I quickly reinforce my body and prayed this didn't backfire.

Izuku: chronos rose

Getting in Overhaul's face I unleashed a fast barrage of attacks.

(If you've never played FGO and want to see the basis of this ability)

Once I was back in my spot time caught up to me and I had to clutch my chest as my whole body was racked with pain.  Unable to moce till the affects of Assassin's NP wore off.

Overhaul: Got you now.

Before he could attack the room rumbled, before cracks appeared in the ceiling.  Noticing the roof might collapse in I ran towards Sir, Mirio, and Eri.  I got to them just as the room became filled with a collapsed building.  When i came to I heard crying outside the rubble, as well as Eri sobbing.

Izuku: Eri what's wrong?

Eri: Because Mr Le million is hurt cause of me.  You might also die Arsenal.  I don't want more people hurt cause of me.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya.  Now I can't die or get seriously hurt.

Eri: why is that?

Izuku: Cause I got to stick around so you don't spill my secret identity.

With that I pat Eri's head not before rumbling was heard above us.  Not long after Ryukyu in her dragon form pulled the last of the wrecked mansion off of us.

Sir: Thanks for the rescue.

It was kind of interesting to see a dragon nod.  She turned back to normal before speaking.

Ryukyu: Did you stop him?

Izuku: I doubt a building falling on him would stop him.

As if on cue he burst out of the ground having fused some of it into a new body.

Overhaul: I'm done playing around with you!

I notice Nejire and Ochaco get in his way, yet my body still moved on its own.

Overhaul: Damn flying pest.

*Nejire POV*

Me amd Ochaco got in front of a now monstrous looking Overhaul to hopefully stop him.  Next thing I knew I felt something warm and wet on my cheek with a green person in front of us.  Finally feeling my brain clicking into reality I noticed Izuku in front of us with pieces of stone pierced through a leg and his shoulder.

Nejire/Ochaco: Arsenal!!!!

Nejire: Why did you......how did you......

Izuku: Glad you two are ok

Overhaul: Are they precious to you?  Then I'll kill them before you

Izuku: Don't you lay a finger on them you son of a bitch!

I think I fell in love with Izuku all over again.  He charged his circuits again but on top of the usual emerald lighting there seemed to be a darker almost forest green arcs of electricity as well.  Got to ask Izuku about that later.

*Emerald*

I smashed the spikes off of me.  I faced the monster in front as I reinforced my body to it's limit.  I connected to archer and Gilgamesh.

Archer: Careful kid with how beat up you are UBW might go haywire thinking your me.

Izuku: 'Use rule breaker the moment it shows signs please.' Twin march King of Heroes and Hero of Justice.  Combo skill unlimited Babylon works.

I watched as Overhaul gets surrounded in the area skill I created.

Gilgamesh: I'll lend my power for only 5 minutes.  Be grateful mongrel.

Izuku: 'More than enough.  Thank you oh great king.'

I started jumping from sword to sword moving my body in three dimensions around Chisaski who keeps trying to hit me.

Overhaul: Sit still you pest.

I manage to get a hit in on the guy which just infuriates him more.  He starts destroying blades to limit my movement.  The destroyed makeshift platforms just immediately get replaced.  All of a sudden I feel my connection to archer break.

Archer: Sorry any longer and you'd have swords growing out of your body.

I immediately cut off my connection to Gilgamesh since I didn't want to kill the man.  I'm nearly out of mana and my body is physically at it's limit.

Overhaul: Out of steam finally really a disappointment.

I watched as he tries to launch spikes at Ochaco and Nejire.  I forced open my circuits again, but something felt off as I felt power flood my body not just the pain of using mana.  Before I could even blink I was in front of Chisaki.

Overhaul: How the hell did you get up here so fast.

Izuku: This is for threatening my girlfriends.

I punch him in the face.

Izuku: This is for torturing Eri

Punch

Izuku: And this is for taking away my friends dream.

I pulled my fist back.  Before punching the man I noticed red vein like lines appear on my arm.  Note to self inform Mirio and All Might.

Izuku: SMASH!

When my fist connected I blew the rock body away separating Chisaki and his henchman in the process.  All three of us landed with a thud.

End Vs Overhaul.  Hopefully made this interesting.  Just one more chapter before the epilogue.  Sorry it took so long had a birthday to celebrate.  Next chapter is peace?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 562 16
This is the story of Izuku Yagi the son of All Might the worlds Number 1 Hero and he is a true hero Izuku cause his heart is true and he will have OF...
150K 1.2K 9
Izuku's heading out for the week to try new training methods. while out his classmates decide to take peek into in room and end up finding his bigges...
88.7K 3.6K 25
Izuku knows he can't become a hero. It was the awful truth that he had finally accepted, but what could he do then? How could he help others? He real...
34.4K 1.1K 60
After being abandoned by his mother for being quirkless, four year old Izuku midoriya is found by an elite military officer who trains him to be an e...