Man Made (Male Villain Reader...

Retro_Murph által

In this female dominated society, being born a male was simply the worst thing that could have happened. The... Több

Bio & Genderbends
Chapter 1. Descent
Chapter 2. Joining
Chapter 3. Growing
Chapter 4. Growth
Chapter 5. Invasion
Chapter 6. Confrontation
Chapter 7. Confrontation Cont'
Chapter 8. Reflections
Chapter 9. Refelctions Cont'
Updated Harem and Info
Chapter 10. Discussion
Chapter 11. Identity
Chapter 12. Sports Festival
Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't
Chapter 14. Internships
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!
A/N
Chapter 17. Moving Forward
Chapter 18. New Members
Chapter 19. Exam
Chapter 20. Dream
Chapter 21. Fame?
Chapter 22. Results
Chapter 23. Next Assault
Chapter 24. Training Camp
Chapter 25. Development
Chapter 26. Hideout Raid
Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might
Chapter 28. Defeat
Chapter 29. Captured
Chapter 30. Reunion
Chapter 31. New Student
A/N
Chapter 32. First Day
Chapter 33. Control
Chapter 34. Training and Doubts
Chapter 35. Late Night Drama
Chapter 36. Exam Day
Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'
A/n
Chapter 38. The Next Start
A/N
Chapter 39. New Friends?
A/N
Chapter 40. Back To Class
Chapter 41. Villain Exercises
Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'
Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final
A/N
Chapter 44. Explanation
Chapter 45. Big 3
Chapter 46. Legal Mess
Chapter 48. A Story Told
Chapter 49. Future Plans
Chapter 50. Awake and Alive
Chapter 51. He's Different?
Chapter 52. Revelations
Chapter 53. Good News
Chapter 54. One On One
Chapter 55. Heated Battle
Chapter 56. It's Been A While
Chapter 57. Feeling Better
Chapter 58. Planning
Chapter 59. Given A Chance
Chapter 60. Say Goodbye
Chapter 61. Memory Lane
Chapter 62. Blossoming Feelings
Chapter 63. Decision
Chapter 64. Immunity
Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 66. Opportunity
Chapter 67. Conference
Chapter 68. Introductions
Chapter 69. Spinner
Chapter 70. Voice

Chapter 47. Nightmare

5.9K 141 47
Retro_Murph által

Edits: It came to my attention that I described the method of what to do if someone has a seizure in a very unsafe way. Initially, I bought into the idea that you could choke on your tongue, but after a little research I found that that was only a myth. I'm still not 100% sure on how to handle everything, but after checking a few sites, I found some constants and will use those instead. What it is currently should be the appropriate way to handle the situation. Anyone with experience or training, please correct me if I'm still wrong.

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "Well that's simple. We'll be fighting this legal battle with all of our might. We will not return you to the hands of your most prominent abuser. To do so would be negligence on our part as heroes." Nezu answered.

---

          "How about this? My friends quirk allows her to see specific memories. You're 16 now, but if I recall, you joined the League at 15. As sad as it is, we understand you tried to kill yourself. I will make a contract, that you and she will sign, saying that she will look at only the memories from your early years to right before you joined the League, specifically, all the way up until you tried to kill yourself." Houng Dog interjected.

---

          All 3 pros walked out and left (Y/n) to his thoughts. Deciding he needed to think about it, he went to his room in the dorm and thought, eventually drifting into sleep.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          After falling asleep, (Y/n) begins to dream. However, he doesn't go to Contrast's room. This is an actual dream. He finds himself in an open field. Looking around, he recognizes the place.

          "This is where I sparred with Sensei." (Y/n) commented.

          Looking further at his surroundings, he sees All For One. He runs up to her until she says something, stopping him.

          "Honestly, you're a disappointment. I expected you to do better than this." All For One said, sending a wave of air at him.

          In surprise, (Y/n) tried to use his quirk to dodge. Key word: Tried.

          "It's not working?!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

          He didn't get to contemplate it long as his body was torn apart by the massive attack.

          Quickly his eyes shot open. He was in the room where he first met Shigaraki. Looking around, (Y/n) grew more confused. When he laid eyes on Tomura, he stopped. She was different. She had a malicious grin on her face. Slowly, she walked towards him.

          "I don't even know why Sensei was interested in you. You're pathetic. You wouldn't even make a suitable Nomu." Shigaraki said as she walked up to him.

          "Shigaraki, it's me. Don't you remember?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, further confused and panicked by her words.

          Rather than words, Shigaraki reached her hand towards (Y/n). Knowing her quirk, (Y/n) tried once again to swap away, but once again was unable to. Unable to dodge, Shigaraki grabbed his throat with all 5 fingers.

          Immediately, his body started to decay. Because she started with his windpipe, he couldn't even scream as his body slowly ripped itself apart. He felt each excruciating moment of his flesh, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, organs, and bones being torn apart.

          Yet again, his eyes snapped open. He was in the League's main bar. Looking around, he saw it was just him, Dabi, and Toga.

          "What's going on?!" (Y/n) panicked as he stood up from the bar stool.

          "I thought you were kinda cute, but you're totally boring..." Toga started.

          Before (Y/n) could face her, he felt something stab into his back, before being quickly removed. When he turned around, he saw Toga standing their with her ever present blush and holding 2 knives. She pushed him over and straddled him.

          "So. I'll make you cute again!" Toga declared.

          Then, (Y/n) felt knife after knife being plunged into his skin and swiftly ripped out. This continued until he was a mangled mess of flesh that was somehow still living.

          "Honestly, I should have done this a long time ago." Dabi said, as her left hand erupted in flames.

          She then pointed her hand at him and a massive torrent of blue fire covered him. He had to sit as his remaining flesh, muscles, and nerves were slowly reduced to ashes.

          Once more, his eyes shot open. He found himself on the beach. Panicking, (Y/n) quickly looked around trying to find someone. He continued until a person jumped out of his shadow and punched him in the jaw, knocking him over.

          "I can't believe I trained someone so useless." Shade declared, then spat on the boy.

          Unable to respond, (Y/n) watched and writhed in pain as Shade broke every bone in his body, careful not to kill him and making sure he didn't pass out. By the time all 206 bones had been shattered, (Y/n) was left a mangles mess, unable to even scream as the vertebrae in his neck pushed against his windpipe. Shade then, closed the boy's eyes and plunged a knife into his heart, killing him instantly.

          Once again, his eyes shot open. Back in the bar, this time only he and Kurogiri.

          "No... Not you too... Please, not you! Anyone but you!" (Y/n) pleaded, as despair riddled his mind.

          Rather than respond with words, Kurogiri opened a portal over (Y/n)'s hand and closed it. The result was his hand being removed. Normally, one would scream in pain. However, (Y/n) was in shock. The person who became a mother to the boy, was slowly disassembling him. Not mercifully. No, she was precise. She did this in small intervals which were sure to not kill him immediately. Eventually though, (Y/n) lost to much blood and died.

          For the final time that night, (Y/n)'s eyes snapped open and he shot up. He was in his room at the dorms. Unable to see who would kill him next, he started thrashing about. His heart rate was getting higher and higher each second. The loud noises from his stuff being practically thrown woke up the house. Contrast tried to take over, but was immediately shut out of control by (Y/n) subconsciously activating Contrast Control.

          Eventually, Aizawa bust through the door. Behind her were the students. Analyzing the situation, Aizawa saw (Y/n) thrashing about, his breath quickening every moment. Eventually, he collapsed to his knees and clutched his chest.

          "Everyone, stay back! He's having a panic attack!" Aizawa ordered, rushing forward trying to calm him down.

          When she placed a hand on him, he quickly reacted by swinging his arm, sending her flying into the wall with more force than he should have had.

          "Contrast Control?! In this state, he'll hurt himself!" Aizawa thought to herself, thinking quickly and wrapping him in her capture gear.

          (Y/n) fought desperately to be released, but was unable to escape. Eventually his heart couldn't handle it and he passed out. When he fell to the ground, Aizawa released him. That's when she noticed his state. (Y/n)'s body was convulsing on the floor. His eyes rolling into the back of his head and his mouth frothing. (Y/n) (L/n) was having a seizure.

          "Shit! Someone! Go get Recovery Girl!" Aizawa demanded.

          Quickly, she reacted pushing any objects away from him. She approached him carefully, yet swiftly, placing him on his side to keep the airway clear. She had to be careful not to restrict his movements, while at the same time ensuring he didn't fall into a position that would stop his breathing.

          After 7 minutes of this suspended state, Recovery Girl finally arrived. She gave the child a kiss. The whole class watched as his eyes rolled forward, back to being visible. His body stopped convulsing and  his mouth didn't froth any further.

          "Class, listen up. I'm going to take him to Recovery Girl's office. I want you all to wait in the Common Space. We'll talk about this when I get back." Aizawa instructed.

          Doing as they were told, the students went to the common space. Shoko carried (Y/n) to the nurses office, accompanied by Recovery Girl.

          "Just what happened to you, (Y/n)?" was all either of them were able to think along the way.

          When they got there, Aizawa set him down on a gurney.

          "Alright, Shoko. You go address your class. I'll stay here tonight to keep an eye on him." Recovery Girl said.

          "Alright. Be careful. I would call for help now in case he wake up panicking again later." Aizawa said, walking out and going to her class.

          When she was gone, Recovery Girl called for Nezu and Hound Dog and explained the situation. They spent the night discussing what to do and keeping a careful eye on (Y/n).

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

50 0 6
Y/n was born into one of the worst possible families in Japan. How will this turn out? Keep reading to find out!
409K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
51.7K 699 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...
303K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...