Hopelessly In Love / Alexei S...

By fizzarollifiddlestix

There are barely any alexei fanfics out there so here ✌✌ Started: August 7th, 2019 Finished: January 14th, 20... More

0n3
Tw0
ThReE
F0Ur
F!v3
Not an update but please read
$!x
SEVEN
N!N3
T3N

E!GHT

583 9 1
By fizzarollifiddlestix

Pain. 

The feeling of loss was overcoming me.

Joyce, Alexei and I were standing in front of Murray and Hoppers coffins.

"Grayson Harrington, Please come up here and share a few words with us." (this is going to be tough to write considering my pop pops passing is coming up in 3 moths, it will have been a year.)

I walked up to the podium and adjusted the mic.

"Ok. I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who showed up today. Lets start with Murray. Murray Bauman was like a father figure to me. He gave me a loving home when I needed it the most. He took me in when I was just 5 years old, after my parents abandoned me on the side of the road. We grew up together. We played tea party and dress up. He truly was an amazing father. I ended up moving out at 15 years old, and we lost contact. And that is when I met Hopper. Hopper was one of the funniest guys I knew. But when he had to be serious, oh boy was he serious. Hopper and I became really close. If I was having a bad day, go to Hopper's. Sick, go to Hopper's. These two made my life amazing. Rest in peace angels. May you fly high."

 I concluded my speech, and went back to my seat, bawling my eyes out.

---------------------------------------

A/N

wow this was tough to write. I based this off of my pop pops funeral. Basically, since I was the oldest child, I had to light the 3 candles (idk if u know what Im talking about.) but i ended up running back to my seat, crying. I probably cried the most. I miss him so much.

May you rest in peace Bill Rosser.

I hate Cancer.

-Sapphire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19.3K 496 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
3.7K 153 4
。⠀˙ 우리끼리 babe ⑦⠀⠀ ִ ⠀⠀❀⠀⠀𓏸 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀˓⠀⠀⌒⠀⠀ 𝗻𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ﹕ ♡ © IVYANDRIO - 2024