Fool For You » SuperFlash {1}...

By themiko2

There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. A... More

pilot
pilot; part two
durning the 9 months..
national city
her story
not giving up
weird man from space
mon el
Kara's Smile
Supergirl
Voltrax
stronger together
hellgrammite
family
fight or flight
reactron
thanksgiving
livewire
saving kara
partners
cheater?
clingy
lucy lane
red faced
annoying little things
staying?
human for a day
alex & mon
they need Supergirl
they need Supergirl Part 2
they need Supergirl part 3
they need Supergirl part 4
takeover
hacked
astra
dirk's office
kara is supergirl
flashbacks
blood
non
iris' secret
kara & adam
bizzaro
the breakup
for the girl
black mercy
j'onn as kara
getting kara back
barry saved kara
her family
the american way
master jailer
kidnapped
luzano
solitude
indigo
her plan
nuke on national city
falling
red kryptonite
bad supergirl
her darkest thoughts
manhunter
jeremiah danvers
project cadmus
when you're an alien
girl power
the finest
parker
silver banshee
jealous of the spider
the civilians
her confession
myriad
brainwashed
max helping?
going back
the fight between lovers
angels
heard everything
goodbye
the fight
his confession
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔

he's moved on

2K 58 12
By themiko2

DEO

Alex arrived there with a bag over Max, handcuffed. One of the agents took the bag off his head and he eyed everything. "So this is the DEO. A little more stalagmite-chic than I pictured.", Max said. "Take him to cell 19.", Alex said. "My lucky number.", Max said before he was taken away then J'onn approached Alex.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Alex?", he asked. "I had no choice, Hank. He's had us under surveillance. He knows about the DEO. He knows about Kara and all of her friends.", Alex said. "I don't care if he's got the nuclear codes and his finger's on the button, that is not some anonymous alien you brought in. That is Maxwell Lord, head of a multibillion dollar organization. Time magazine's reigning Person of the Year. Everyone is going to be looking for this guy.", J'onn said. "They won't find him.", Alex said. "You're compromising the security of this entire operation.", J'onn said. "And he is compromising the security of my family. Guess which one I care about more? We are all willing to do a lot of things to protect our secrets, Hank. I would think you would understand that better than anyone.", Alex said.

Warehouse

Barry woke up in a empty, abondaned werehouse, tied up to a tractor. He would use his powers to get out but he didn't know how yet. So he tried to get out of the ropes normally. "No move." Barry looked up to see Bizarro, at least 10 feet away from him.

"Okay. I won't move. I won't move. Why did you bring me here?", Barry asked. "Supergirl loves you.", Bizarro said and Barry was taken back.

"How do you know that?", Barry asked, in disbelief. "Supergirl and me. Same.", Bizarro said. "Why don't you come closer, so I can see you?", Barry asked. "No.", Bizarro asked. "Why not?", Barry asked. "Ugly.", Bizarro said. "You know, we- We all feel ugly sometimes. We all feel like no one loves us. Like maybe they never will. And you may not look like her right now, but there is a part of you that still is Supergirl. I can feel it. And people don't love her because of what she looks like on the outside. I love her because of who she is. Because she's brave, because she's kind, and she always tries to do the right thing. And you can be the same. You're not a monster.", Barry said, with tears in his eyes as Bizarro walked closer but Barry was trying to distract her, to try and contact Kara with a watch she gave him. But Bizarro realized what he was doing.

"Liar!", she yelled before using her fire breath on him. He started to scream in pain as it hit his skin. "Kara!", he yelled.

DEO

Kara sharply inhaled as she heard Barry scream her name, in fear and pain. "It's Barry. Bizarro has him.", Kara said with fear in her tone. "The compound is ready. The exact molecular opposite to green Kryptonite. You move her into position, I'll take the shot.", Alex said. "Will this stuff work?", Kara asked. "We're gonna find out.", Alex said.

Warehouse

Kara zoomed through the roof and attacked Bizarro, to get her away from Barry. "I kill Supergirl.", Bizarro said once they started to fight in the air.

"You can kill me. But don't you dare touch him.", Kara said and Bizarro grabbed Kara's throat, squeezing it. Then Alex got on location and took the shot but Kara was in the way.

"I can't get a clean shot.", Alex said. "Just do it!", Kara yelled. "Kara, I don't know what this is going to do to you if I hit you.", Alex said. "Take the shot!", Kara yelled as Bizarro's back faced Alex and she took the shot. It worked on Bizarro and she fell down to the ground. Kara slowly landed on the ground before she ran to Barry and untied him. He got up and hugged Kara. She hugged him back. "I'm sorry.", Kara said and Barry rubbed her back. "It's okay.", Barry said.

DEO

Alex approached Kara & Barry, who were talking. "She's been asking for you.", Alex said and they followed Alex to medic. "Supergirl.", Bizarro said as Kara sat in a stool by her bed. "Hi. I'm here.", Kara said as she took Bizarro's hand. "Hi. I'm sorry.", Bizarro said. "I know. I'm sorry, too.", Kara said. "We're going to put her under, the way she was before.", J'onn said but Kara was worried. "She won't feel any pain, will she?", Kara asked as Barry put his hand on Kara's shoulder.

"She won't feel anything.", J'onn said. "We have to try to help her.", Barry said. "We will.", J'onn said as Kara looked back at Bizarro. "I'm going to hold your hand until you fall asleep, okay?", Kara said and Bizarro's eyes started to fill tears.

"Afraid.", she said. "I know. I once went to sleep for a long time, too. I was afraid. But when I woke up, I wasn't alone. You're not gonna be alone either.", Kara said. "Thank you, Kara.", Bizarro said then she went back into her comatose state. Barry got teary eyed, watching her go back. So he walked out of the room and Kara saw him go, with concern. So she followed him.

"Barry?", Kara asked. "She didn't deserve what happened to her.", he said. "No, she did not. Maxwell Lord made her to be just like me. And she was.", Kara said but saw Barry was still in the same state. "She'll get justice.", Kara said.

Cell 19

Kara walked in with her arms crossed. "Guess my girl came in second place.", Max said. "We'll see how funny you think it is when you've been in that cell for a few years.", Kara said. "I'd say you're different from your cousin when it comes to truth, justice and the American way, but holding people indefinitely against their will, can't get much more American than that.", Max said. "You will never hurt anyone ever again.", Kara said. "Anyone like Eliza Danvers? That's some cute house you grew up in in Midvale. Right along the beach. There's also Iris West. Adam Lane-Grant. James Olsen. Winn Schott. And we can't forget Barry Allen. The human Supergirl is in love with.", Max said and Kara powered up her heat vision, so close to lasering him. But then Barry walked in, to see Kara was about to use her heat vision on him.

"He's not worth it.", he said and Kara's eyes turned back to normal. "Agent Allen, my hero.", Max said as Barry took Kara's hand, and they left. "So long, lovebirds. See you soon.", Max continued before the door closed.

CatCo
Cat's Office

Kara appraoched Cat, because she really felt the need to talk to her about Adam. "Ms. Grant?", Kara asked. "Mmm.", Cat hummed. "Uh, I don't know if you've talked to Adam-", Kara started to say. "I did. He's leaving. He's going back to Metropolis.", Cat said and Kara looked down.

"I know.", she said. "Well, he says that now that we're back into each other's lives, he'll visit me of course, but there's nothing urgent keeping him here in National City. You know, Kara, I always thought that you and I were very different. But I'm starting to realize we may be more alike than I thought.", Cat said. "In what way?", Kara asked. "I lost Adam years ago because I prioritized other things over him. Namely, myself. And while that may help you build an empire, it doesn't help you build a life. For that, you need to put other people first. I thought you understood that but I guess I was wrong.", Cat said and Kara's eyes started to flutter into tears, but she kept her head down.

"Ms. Grant, I want to explain why-", Kara started to say. "Why you broke my son's heart?", Cat asked and Kara looked up at her, and Cat could see that Kara was broken too.

"He broke my heart first. And I came in here because I really wanted to talk it out with the woman who is almost like a mother to me. Because I don't know how to be in a relationship again without hurting the person I love because I'm so broken. Adam lied to me. He tried to put a wedge between me and my friends just because he was jealous. I've never felt this much pain since my parents died.", Kara said, with tears flowing down her face. Cat stood up and walked over to Kara and just stared at her. Kara thought she was going to fire her but all Cat did was hug her. Kara was taken back but she hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry, Kara.", Cat said before she broke the hug and wiped some of her tears, and Kara softly smiled. "Adam is gonna get the help he needs and I recommend that you do the same. Just lay off boys for a while. Don't try to get in a relationship any time soon.", Cat said and Kara nodded. "Now go on home.", Cat said and Kara nodded with a smile.

DEO

Kara saw Barry leaving so she caught up with him. "Hey. Perfect timing. Do you want to go to Noonan's for happy hour? We still haven't de-briefed about what happened when you were with Bizarro.", Kara said. "I mean, it's nothing earth-shattering. I just said how I was feeling until you got there.", Barry said and she crinkled her eyebrows.

"Feeling?", she thought.

"Oh, okay, well, then no work talk, and we can just have free buffalo wings.", Kara said. "Yeah, I'd love to, I just have to take Lucy & Adam to the airport.", Barry said and Kara was taken back.

"Oh. So. You and Lucy are..what dating?", Kara asked and Barry deeply inhaled. He didn't want to say it because he was still in love with Kara but he couldn't deny anything either.

"Yeah. Heading that way.", Barry said and Kara smiled big, but it was the fakest it's ever been. "Well that's great, Barry.", Kara said. "Yeah.", Barry said. "Well. Have a good night.", Kara said but before Barry officially left, he looked back at Kara.

"Hey, uh, Kara.", Barry said and Kara looked back at him, with her blue eyes glimmering at him and he's never felt more in love with her. "Have a good night.", he said before he left. Kara stood there, even though he was already gone but she realized something. Barry was no longer hers. Iris walked up to her with a concerning look.

"Kara?", Iris asked and Kara looked at her with tears. "He's moved on.", she said and Iris frowned before she hugged Kara. "I'm sorry.", Iris said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...
86.3K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
241K 5.4K 69
Book (1) Ella Peters is just a regular girl. She has always dreamed of becoming a reporter. When she was a kid, she was best friends with Barry Allen...
196K 4.8K 43
Arielle Murray was hit by a wave of dark matter the same night as many other people, including Barry Allen. Not many people know he is the Flash, but...