His Getaway (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who wa... More

Author's Note and Characters
Part One: Evan's Prologue
1. gasoline
2. wounds
3. shirtless
4. anger
5. warrior
6. acceptance
7. lips
8. hard
9. humiliation
10. undeserving
11. karma
12. jealous
13. touch
14. mistakes
15. convinced
16. aroused
17. truth
18. blow
19. faint
20. weak
21. protection
23. secret
24. drown
25. sunshine
26. stop
27. different
28. mine
29. mark
30. waffles
31. attention
32. punch
33. beautiful
34. promises
35. love
36. heated
37. reject
Part Two: Caleb's Prologue
dungeon .38
father .39
powers .40
sacrifice .41
death .42
home .43
hurt .44
vulnerable .45
deception .46
liar .47
heart .48
blood .49
premonition .50
support .51
honest .52
Evan's Journal
threat .53
shoot .54
recovery .55
surprise .56
dirty .57
life .58
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
Spin Off: Myla and Jake's Story
New Story: BxB Romance

22. rope

157K 6.4K 5K
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

EVAN WOLFE

Caleb takes me up to his room, it's the second time I've been in here and yet it still fascinated me. The paintings on the wall, his black interior. But the best thing was his scent that swarmed me, my heart buzzed with warmth and I felt at home. He felt like home.

All my life I have felt so lost. I've never settled and I have never belonged. But here, I feel like I belong and I feel like I have a purpose. I never want to leave because feeling like this feels like living for the first time in my whole life.

Having a mate that cares so deeply about you is everything I have dreamt of and more. When I'm with Caleb I forget all my negative feelings and focus on him, us. It's like he's an antidote to all things bad, he numbs me and makes me feel emotions I never knew I was capable of.

"What are you thinking about?" Caleb's soft voice brings me back into reality. His fingers lightly pull on my chin as he looks down to me.

I blink multiple times up to him before I shake my head. "Nothing, just that I'm happy when I'm with you." I say.

Caleb smiles and moves his hand to the side of my cheek, I almost melt into his warm hand. "I'm glad you're happy with me." He says back.

My lips twitch up into a smile as I analyse his face. My eyes catch the painting next to his bed, the half woman half wolf canvas.

Breaking away from Caleb's grip I walk towards the painting and stare in awe. It was so detailed and so raw, it was beautiful. His mom was beautiful, her wolf was beautiful.

"I can't get over how talented you are," I comment as my eyes continue to look at the masterpiece before me. The colour scheme was another level and my eyes couldn't get enough.

"If you think that's good you should see what else I've done," Caleb says over my shoulder.

I instantly turn around to look at him. "You'll show me?" I grin up to him.

He nods down to me and notions towards his desk that was cluttered with pencils and paper. He digs out an old beat up black art book from one of his drawers. He makes room for it on the desk and looks back at me. "I've never shown anyone this stuff, just so you know," his voice dips quietly.

My eyebrows furrow as I walk closer to him. His hand almost opens the book before I place a hand on his wrist. Caleb's green eyes find mine quickly and he looks at me confused. "You don't have to show me if you don't want to."

His expression falls as he hears my words, he doesn't say anything so I carry on. "I know what it's like to have a part of you that no one knows about and it's fine to want to keep this to yourself."

Caleb shakes his head. "I want you to know every single little thing about me. Nothing is a secret, nothing is hidden. You are a part of my life now and I don't want to hide anything from you. Okay?" His face moves closer to mine.

I nod up to him. "Okay."

His fingers grip around my wrist and he pulls me closer to the desk, an arm slips round my stomach whilst his other arm opens the book.

We both look down to the desk and my eyes widen with curiosity as the first page is turned. My eyes dance over the perfectly drawn lines of flowers, mandalas, animals.

The book was full of pages and pages of little doodles, detailed to incomplete. It was a book of perfectly organised mess.

"Wow," I breathe out as I start turning the pages for myself. I couldn't stop looking at them, they were all so beautifully made in their own way.

"Some of them are a bit random, but I wanted to draw at the time." Caleb comments from behind me.

My eyes take a particular interest in the floral patterns. "I love these," I say as I point towards the drawings of lavender and roses together.

I turn my head to look up at Caleb and he smiles. "They were my moms favourite." He nods.

I smile back. "She had great taste,"

My fingers gingerly dance along the edges of the pages as my eyes completely take in the art forms before me. I was in awe.

"Do you still draw?" I question as Caleb closes the book and puts it back into the drawer.

"Sometimes when I have the chance." Caleb replies as he turns to me.

My eyes fixate back on his room and I wander. "You should, I bet it's a great escape from life. A nice getaway." I say as I loop around his desk and towards his bed.

"You are my getaway." He states truthfully.

I stop in my tracks and look at him, his green warm eyes looking at me with honesty and power.

My stomach churns at his words.

"You're mine too," I say quietly.

We hold each other's stare for a few moments, the air building with warmth and trust. It was an odd feeling because I have never trusted someone like I trust Caleb.

I turn my head away from him and move closer to his bed. It looked comfortable and I wanted nothing more than to catapult myself into it.

A silver metal edge pokes out from the side of the bed and I furrow my eyebrows as I bend down to the floor. My hand slips under the bed and I move the metal latch.

"Pups," I hear Caleb behind me.

"What are these for?" I question as I move the metal side to side and notice that there is a small hole in the middle.

I duck my head under the bed and realise that there are four identical ones on each corner.

"Pups stand up please," Caleb says quickly from beside me.

Pushing myself up from my knees I look up to Caleb. "You use them for like transportation or something?" I ask genuinely.

Caleb looks in my eyes before he blinks and looks down slightly. "No pups they're not,"

"Then what? I've never seen them on beds before." I say.

Caleb looks back up to me but there was a strange look in his eye, was that guilt? I was confused.

He doesn't reply for a few moments. Now I start to believe they're for something bad. "You told me you wouldn't hide things from me." I say quietly.

Caleb sighs and a hand comes up to his hair. A sigh leaves his lips and nods at me. "They're used for pleasure Evan,"

I furrow my eyebrows even more.

Caleb moves away from me and retreats back to his desk and opens the bottom draw. He pulls out an endless amount of black rope and tightens it between his hands.

My eyes scan over his movements before it sinks in. "Oh,"

Man I felt stupid.

"In no way do I want you and I to do this sort of stuff, I know you're not there at all pups and I—"

"Who did you used to do this with?" I ask my voice coming off cold.

Caleb stops talking mid sentence and slaps his lips together.

"What do yo—"

"Girls or boys,"

Caleb holds my stare as his jaw clenches.

"I've never done this with a girl, I've been with girls but never done this." He says quickly.

"Right," I sigh. I don't know why I was getting so up right about this it was pointless.

"I've done this sort of thing with a few guys but not many,"

Even the thought of him being with a guy made my heart hurt. Stupid fucking jealous, there is no logic behind these feelings whatsoever.

"And you like to tie them up?" I question as I walk towards him and take the rope from his hands.

"Yes," he looks down to me, his eyes flick between mine.

"Like a dominant?"

"Yes but it's just something I enjoy, I don't need to do it." He attempts to clarify but I shake my head.

"It's okay to admit these things, you like power. You like to be in control. I know." I say as I tug the rope and his fingers slip away from it.

"I don't expect anything from you pups." He reaches for the rope but I pull it away.

"Use it on me."

Caleb almost chokes on his own spit and clears his throat quickly.

"What?" He asks in disbelief.

"I want you to use it on me," I say seriously.

Caleb shakes his head. "Pups I don't want you to think you're ready for that stuff when you're not. If you think how I am when I've been with you before is even slightly bad, then this is completely different." His eyes go soft in worry.

"But you'd never hurt me right?" I say up to him.

His eyebrows drop into a deep frown so rapidly. "No of course not, I'd never hurt you. You know that."

"Then use it on me and if I don't like it I can just tell you to stop." I look down to my hands and wrap the black rope around my wrists lightly.

"Evan I—"

"I want you to." My mouth cuts him off.

He takes in a short breath but his chest moves harshly, his hands balling at his sides before releasing them. He snatches the rope away from my hands almost making me flinch.

"Take off your clothes." He says lowly as he stretches his head back.

My hands tug off my t-shirt and I undo my jeans and pull them down.

Caleb's eyes shamelessly roam every inch of my body.

"And your boxers," he says.

I pull down my boxers and let my hands fall naturally in front of my member.

"Get on the bed." He orders.

I nod and move closer to the bed.

"On all fours."

I look back at him quickly, his face unreadable.

Climbing onto his bed on all fours, I felt completely vulnerable but I didn't mind feeling this bare with Caleb. I trusted him and I knew that.

He grabs my ankles and yanks them backwards as he pushes them to either side of his bed completely spreading me. My right ankle is looped with rope and tied down, Caleb pauses for a few moments.

"Lay down on your face and give me your hands,"

Confusion ran through my body as I sink down to the mattress and twist my wrists back to him.

He quickly ties my hands to my ankles and double knots them. When Caleb stands up and moves away from the bed he stares down at me in complete submission.

"You wanna stop, you tell me to stop okay?" He tells me as he backs away towards his wardrobe.

"Okay," I mumble into the sheets.

Caleb comes back and in his hands was a black odd shaped object. He coats it in lube before he stands out of my view and behind me.

He runs his thumb down my ass and around my hole. I jolt but I don't move anywhere with how restricted I am.

"I can't wait to watch you come over and over," Caleb's dark voice says.

My heart was beating in my ears, blood rushing around my body. I already had a hard on and he hadn't even started yet. Clamping my eyes shut tightly to try and suppress my arousal but who was I kidding?

Something is entered into me and it's sleek and wet. The pressure feels good and I hold a breath and Caleb positions it inside me.

Once fully inside, I can feel the end hanging out as it touches the very small of my back.

Caleb moves away and walks agonisingly slow to the chair across the room. He sits down and looks up at me, his ankle resting on his knee cap. A hand comes up to his lips as he watches me for a few minutes.

Was this it?

Was this what was meant to be happening?

Caleb reaches for his phone on the side and turns his attention to that.

What on Earth was going on?

"Erm..." I mumble. "Cale—"

"Did I say you could talk?" Caleb says darkly as he looks up from his phone.

"I," my mouth quickly shuts. I watch him as he glances back down to his phone. A harsh huff leaves my mouth and Caleb flicks his eyes up to me.

He swipes up on his phone and my body jolts as a short scream escapes my lips. The vibrating sensations inside me were quick and strong, pushing down on my prostate.

My body shakes and I clamp my eyes shut. "Oh fuck," I grunt into the bed.

A hand smooths over my ass and I look up to see Caleb standing over me, phone in hand. He swipes up again and the vibrations grow harder. I whimper and yell out, my hands twisting in the knots by my ankles.

I could feel myself building already and I couldn't help but moan.

"Do you like that?" Caleb breathes out loudly.

I whimper at his words.

His hand comes down on my ass, hard. Pain shoots through my body but is instantly replaced with pleasure, my cock twitching.

"I said do you fucking like that?" Caleb spanks me again.

I let out a jagged breath. "Yes, fuck yes. I'm so close."

"Don't come." Caleb states.

My heart aches. There was no way I could hold this back.

"I—can't." My voice strains out.

"Don't come," he growls out at me and smacks my ass twice as hard as before. I almost scream as he turns up the vibrations even more.

"Please," I beg. "Please fuck, let me come." Tears sting my eyes.

"No," he states harshly.

I whine and rattle away in the ties. Moans leave my mouth in a rapid rate, my body seizing up.

"If you dare come I'll leave you here like this all night, do you understand?" Caleb smacks my other ass cheek and I flinch.

"Yes," I cry out.

Caleb keeps me on edge for six minutes too long, I couldn't hack it anymore. I was going to have a heart attack trying to keep it in.

His hand wraps around my hard cock which only adds to my pleasure. He pumps me and I wasn't going to last long at all if he continued to move against me.

"Oh fuck, oh Caleb," I shake.

"Come,"

My whole body moves like I'm having a fit as my orgasm hits. Stars dot my vision and I almost faint, all my sensations were heightened and I have never felt like this in my life.

My cum squirts everywhere including all over his bed and hand.

The vibrations or his hand don't stop, I almost forgot my name that night.

. . .

Hey huns, I hope you're all good!!

If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment what you thought!💛 means the world to me

Also I didn't mean for this chapter to be so smutty but it's kinda crucial to the future of the book so soz if you didn't enjoy

Wattpad has taught me that some people can be so damn judgmental and it drives me up the wall, if someone has a slightly different outlook to someone else it's seen as bad or stupid or disgusting or people shouldn't be doing this or doing that. I appreciate everyone has different cultures and stuff but I can't stand it when people slam others cause their life is different. Let people do what the fuck they want pls, none of no ones business. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk✌🏼

On the up side, what are you guys predictions for the rest of the book? I've been proper planning it out recently and I can't wait to write and for you guys to read.

Thanks for sticking by me, see you guys soon, Savanna x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 15.8K 32
Wren Arroyo's wolf was broken. Born without a complete sense of smell, Wren knew he would never have that magical moment when true mates smell each o...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
450K 24.2K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
54.3K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...