All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

TWENTY-FOUR

4K 143 17
By chelitabiees

His kiss is not at all the same as what Lisa sees on movies or what she feels whenever she sees her favorite korean actor savour the lips of the girl he is being paired with.

Jungkook's kiss is a promise of realness, no script, just him and his sincere feelings. He captured Lisa's lips, the palm of his hand supporting her head and the other is still holding her hands tighter as ever.

Unable to contain themselves, Jungkook jolts up, positioning Lisa atop his lap. Both his hands are now climbing up Lisa's face as he pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Lisa's hands did its thing as it traveled around his body, feeling his perfect physique. Jungkook's hands slowly traveled down Lisa's back, tracing her curves and stopping as he rested his hands on her slim waist.

Their kiss is as innocent as their feelings for each other. No tounge, no teeth, just simply, lips to lips.

They pulled apart and opened their eyes when they felt that they can no longer hold their breath. They stared deeply into each other's eyes. Jungkook's full of love and sincerity, Lisa's full of affection and passion.

"Doll.." Jungkook leaned his forehead to Lisa's, feeling her shaky breath that matches with his. "Thank you so much.." Lisa squeezed Jungkook's shoulder, smiled and pecked his lips one last time.

Although sleepy and tired, Lisa still managed to smile and greet her unnies a good morning. She is happy today, and no one can ruin her mood.

"Seems like someone had a good night sleep." Jennie commented as she prepared their breakfast. She noticed how Lisa's face lit up as soon as she came out of her room.

"Probably dreamt of her Chinese friend." Rosé teased as she sat down to her assigned seat at their dining table.

"Gosh Chae, that would have probably given me a nightmare." Rosé just rolled her eyes. And savoured the food right in front of her. She wanted to argue with Lisa amd tease her some more, but she prefers to give more attention to the blessing served on the table.

"Unnie, you okay?" Lisa asked Jisoo as the eldest is strangely quiet today.

"Yep, I'm just tired from all the playing I did with the kids at home." Jisoo explained. The members just nodded and let their unnie be. Maybe she's just really tired. Kids can be really playful, they can literally drain your energy. Lisa herself knew that because she spends a lot of time at Jisoo's home.

Jennie, on the other hand is staring at her phone like she was waiting for some notification to pop up. Rosé and Lisa had a hint that maybe she's waiting for that AgustDick to text or call her.

"Jen, we are eating. Stop staring at your phone." Jisoo noticed it too so she decided to reprimand the younger one.

Jennie just sighed and turned it upside down, its screen facing the table.

The pinks got ready for they are going to be picked up by their managers at 10AM. They are scheduled to continue their full album making today.

The girls have slowly lost interest in even choosing the songs or learning the choreo, it's because their efforts always get wasted because their comeback is always delayed and postponed. The tracks are being changed everytime, they don't even have the freedom to create their own music. The only string that they hold unto is their love for Blinks.

Everytime they see the hashtags made for them, and how every Blink sends them messages that they are always waiting and supportimg them, give them hope. At the end of the day, they have fans that are gonna stand together with them, no matter what.

"Lisa-yah.." Rosé opened Lisa's door and found the maknae in front of her vanity mirror, Leo on her lap, combing her bangs.

"Yes, Chae?" Lisa answered as she carefully arranged the strands of her bangs on her forehead. The holy forehead should be covered perfectly.

"I was hoping you are on my side.." Lisa has no idea what Chaeyoung is talking about, but decided to just keep quiet. It seems like her twin sister has something else to say.

"Well..you see..I talked again with Jimin oppa." Although Lisa did not plaster a smile on her face, deep in heart, she was happy for Chae.

Ofcourse, it is very clear to her that the Bangtan Boys have no idea about their company's scheme. She felt it, the way Jungkook stared into her eyes. He was so sincere. And his kisses were real..it felt real for her at least..

Her cheeks blushed at the mere thought of Jungkook's lips into hers.

God Lisa, you are such a flirt!  She thought to herself as she turned around to face Chae, putting Leo down in the process.

"Really? What did you talk about?" Lisa asked as she motioned the blonde girl to sit on her bed as she swiveled her chair near it. Rosé seemed to be uncomfortable, but Lisa didn't mind. Maybe Rosé is just not confident to confide everything to Lisa.

"It's okay Chae, you can talk to me. I won't judge you." Lisa offered a smile and Chae just nodded. The latter can't even look at Lisa in the eye. Chae looks so uncomfortable.

"Nothing..just the old stuff. Uhmm..he..He said sorry to me too, for you know, that incident with Seulgi unnie." She explained. Lisa knows how Rosé is feeling right now. Their unnies hated the idea of them being involved with Bangtan. Jennie's involvement with Suga is something different and the maknaes know that.

"Have you not talked to their Golden Maknae?" What's the point in lying to Chaeyoung. Rosé's been honest, so she should too.

And trust me Chae, they did more than the talking.

"Well..to be really honest..I've talked to him again, we kinda meet sometimes too." Chae's eyes grew wide at hearing Lisa.

Rosé immediately shouted something and Jennie came barging in.

At that moment, Lisa never felt so betrayed.

The ride to YG was dead silent. Lisa was alone at the back, trying her best not to cry. Their managers cannot know a thing. They'd be screwed.

Jennie is staring ahead, Jisoo just meddled with her phone while Chaeyoung looked so damn guilty. She kept stealing glances at Lisa, but the latter refused to dart her eyes at any of the girls in front of her.

When they arrived at the practice room, Jisoo politely requested everyone to step out for a moment, saying they have something important to talk about. The staff members did not ask for more explanation and just quickly showed themselves outside.

"So, what's going to happen now?" Jisoo started to talk. Lisa looked at her unnies and she felt a pang of hurt in her heart. How could they do this to her?

"I don't know why you acted so dumb like that." Jennie was the one who spoke, looking straight at Lisa. But the latter refused to meet her eyes.

"If we did not know you were out sneaking last night, we would just fool ourselves believing that you care for us and for everyone in this entertainment. YG family my ass." Jennie couldn't control her anger. She says what she wants even if she knows it would hurt Lisa. She is just so disappointed at the youngest member.

"How could you turn your back at us for a fucking boy, Lisa?" At this point, Lisa couldn't contain everything. She let out a sob, covering her mouth so that no sound can come out.

Rosé wanted to comfort her, but she's glued to where she was standing. She caused this..it's all her fault. She could have just shut her mouth about what's going on with BigHit and YG. She should have not woken up her unnies when she found out that Lisa was gone last night. She should have not betrayed Lisa like that.

Apparently, when Rosé reported to her unnies that Lisa was missing, Jennie decided to investigate on Lisa. She felt like Lisa's disappearance had something to do with Jungkook. So Jennie talked to Chaeyoung and Jisoo about her plans.

So Chae, got into her acting skills and lured Lisa to admit that she is indeed seeing the BTS' Golden Maknae.

And poof, Jennie came storming into Lisa's room and everything turned into a shit mess.

"Look, you could have at least told us." Jisoo calmly said. Being the oldest, she did not like the idea of ganging up on the youngest. She was hesistant to take part in Jennie's plan, that was why she chose to just kept quiet earlier. She can't afford to smile and act like everything is normal when in reality, they are going to execute a shitty plan.

"That's right. You could have told us how you are getting dumber day by day. We could have given you a piece of our brain." Jennie's always harsh to people when she's angry. But this time, she's just too much. Rosé and Jisoo knew that she was getting overboard but did not bother to stop her, it's better for her to erupt and release everything in one go.

They just hoped Lisa would not take her words seriously, Jennie is just angry but she cares for their maknae so much.

"Talk Lisa. Aren't you gonna explain? Make excuses?" Lisa fought with herself. She wanted to get angry too. She wanted to argue with her unnies, but she can't.

"Just let me put this straight, I don't care whether you go crazy for that golden maknae of theirs. All I'm asking is for you to think of the people around you. We are hurting Lisa. We are hurting because of them. And I couldn't understand why you are still going out with that fu--.."

"Enough, unnie." Lisa finally talked. She inhaled and exhaled, calming herself, pushing back her tears. She has to speak and they have to at least listen to her.

"This is exactly the reason why I didn't tell you. Well, I was going to, hoping that you'd understand, but I guess you'd never. So much for saying that I should choose myself and be happy." The room was quiet. Jennie forced herself not to cry, Jisoo on the other hand, felt rather guilty. How could they stop their maknae from being happy?

Out of everyone, they are the one who knew how hard it is for Lisa to finally find the happiness she deserves. She always acts like everything is okay, that she is fine with being here with them when her parents are back in Thailand. She says she does not mind those hate and racist comments, but they see her crying at times. She said she is so thankful that she has her unnies that will always be there for her and support her, no matter what. But here they are, making her feel like being happy is not something she should feel.

"We are so wrong for judging them just because their stupid ass company is doing evil antics against us. What if they are really innocent? Call me crazy, but I strongly feel that they have no clue about any of BigHit's plans." Jennie half-laughed at what Lisa said. She swallowed back the tears that were about to drop just a moment ago and began staring at Lisa like she did something so immoral. She is so done with their maknae taking the Bangtan's side. They were her sisters, yet she chose to get blinded becuase of a stupid feeling for a boy. Jennie just can't believe it. Lisa's been so polite and always listens to them, but this time, Lisa malfunctioned because she is fucking in love.

"Really? Then if you are so sure, ask Jeon Jungkook. Tell him what his company has been doing to ours. Let's see if he'd believe you. Trust me Lisa, your Jungkook is just like Kai and Jinyoung, he'll leave when you tell him what his company's been doing, because why would he side with a person he just suddenly had feelings for? And when that happens, don't come at me saying that I'm right, because I will deadass tell you, in my bitchiest voice, I told you so."

Lisa grew quiet.

Of course, that was what hindered her to confront Jungkook. She knows how much he adores his entertainment. It brought him to where he is now. She would only sound like a lying lunatic if she'd tell him the truth. And to add it up, she does not want to create a war between him and his members, she knows how special his hyungs are to him.

Lisa just stood up and excused herself. She has nothing more to say, and she does not want to hear any of their words, especially Jennie's.

She immediately went straight to the bathroom, and cried her eyes out.

Everything was doing good with her and Jungkook. And then in just a blink of an eye, it's like Thanos snapped and all the happiness Lisa felt just a few moments ago, is now gone.

What will she do now, then?

-----------------------------------------

Please don't hate me for making Lisa suffer so much.

Anyways, thank you guys for readinggg. I'm so happy knowing you guys are giving my crap of a story some of your time.

Don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts on the comment section.

I love you guys!

And before I forget, let us shower Jennie lots of praises on her birthday, especially when that Samsung event did her dirty, urgh! Let us show her how much we love her.

-love

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.7K 71
Taennie (Instagram chat story) (Completed) What is a crush? Crush is having feelings for someone, which aren't that serious But what happens when th...
66K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...