How To Be A Real Man 101 | Li...

By Liskookianne

Jungkook cupped my crotch and my eyes widened in an instant. "Seriously Limario? How small is your penis?" h... More

Cast of Characters
A Broken Promise
The Pincess' Death
Change of Plan
The Last Day As A Princess
The Disappointing Result
The 2nd Placer's Grudge
The New Classmate
The First Meeting
The Princess' roommate
The Growing Feeling
The First Handshake
The Perverted Jerk
The Jealous Bunny
The Shocking Coincidence
The Monster
The Confusing Feelings
The Dancing King
The Stolen Kiss
The Messed Up Feelings
The Bitch Princess
The Truth Untold
The First Lady's Birthday
The Mysterious Girl
The Bloody Evidence
The Singing Ghost
The Girl With A Man's Wig
The Gay's Confession
The Unheard Confession
The Drunk Limario
The Naked Limario
The Transformation of A Girl To a Boy
The Man to Man Talk
The First Move
The Confused Princess
The Best Sister
The Worst Sister
The Worried Brother
The Official Couple
The First Contact
The Heart Breaker
The Dictating Mother
The End of First Love
The Last Sin
The Missing Girlfriend
The Conditions
The Princess and the Bed
The Innocent Princess
The First Lesson
The Actual Lesson
The Missing Clothes
The Condom
The Pet
The Shopping
The Lingerie
The Options
The first Argument
The Planned Meeting
The Meeting
The Meeting Part 2
The Oral
The First BJ
The Distraction
The Boy's Talk
The Girls' Talk
The Explanation
The Scared Boyfriend
The Goodbye
The Meeting with the Queen
The Curious Boyfriend
The Queen's Approval
The Result
The Owner
The Last day of Innocence
The Day After
The Secret Wedding
The Vows
The Plan
The Night Together
The Ruined Date
The Sad Princess
The Guilty Boyfriend
The Best Advise
The Lover's Quarrel
The Party
The Person Behind
The Uninvited Guest
The Humiliation
The Unveiled Secret
The Flight Back Home
The Family Meeting
The Princess' Land
The Palace
The Longing Couple
The Reunion
LalisaManoBang
The Day Before Judgement
The Queen's Judgement
The Jealous Husband
I Need Your Advise
The Mysterious Cousin
The Accident
The Sleeping Princess
The Lost Memory
The Queen's Proposal
The Saddist Friend
The Unfaithful Heart
The Girls's Reunion
The Siblings' Plan
The Ring
SAD
The Body Reaction
Thank You!!!
The Embarrassing Secret
The Realization
The Decision to Move On
The Closure
The Misunderstanding
The Broken Hearted Cupid
The Dumb Couple
The Old Rival
The Dream
The Team's Work
Author's Note
The Time Alone
The Story
The Love Making
The Happy Couple
The Waterfalls
The Proposal
Not an Update (Lisa's Birthday)
The Final Chapter
Epilogue

The First Sex

11.6K 304 306
By Liskookianne

Jungkook's POV

"Come out now, let me see baby?" I excitedly wait for Lalisa to emerge from the bathroom.

I am now patiently waiting in the hotel's bedroom wearing just a small towel on my waist.

I told her to wear the pink set of lingerie which we bought and now she's too shy to come out of the bathroom.

"Jungkook, I'm shy." I hear her say.

I smiled.

This will be that last hour before she finally loses her innocence and I'm so excited my cock is nearly exploding from the anticipation.

"Come on baby. Let me see.. It's just the two of us so don't be shy." I said with a gentle voice. I don't want to scare her and make her run away from me.

I'm honestly so horny right now. Just imagining having sex with the love of my life and to add the excitement up, she's a virgin.

Then, she started walking out of the bathroom, my jaw dropped open as my eyes widened at the sight.

Fucking goddess in front of my eyes.

Calm down cock please calm down! I hold myself back from pinning her to the bathroom door.

My cock is pulsing as the sight and my breathing is getting heavier. I can't wait any longer.

Who will not be when she's wearing this.

"Baby, come closer..." I said. My chest feels so heavy now and I think It will be hard to stop my self from getting rough on her.

I held her hand and made her lay on the bed.

She looks like an angel and she doesn't even the know the pain I will cause her later.

"Jungkook, what should I do?" she asked me unsure of what she will do.

I want her to suck my dick of course but no. This is her day.

I just want to praise her body.

"Just relax there okay? I'm the one in charge of our first." I said as I move between her legs.

"First?" she asked.

"Yes first. We're gonna do it tonight for I guess 5 times?" I asked her permission and she just nodded.

Of course she will agree. She doesn't know yet how tiring sex is.

I removed the towel from my waist and let my cock slap my abdomen.

I saw the fear on Lalisa's eyes as she watch my monster cock which is now so hard that the veins are visible from the overflowing blood.

"Jungkook I'm really scared." she said as she close her long legs. She always closes her legs like that when she's scared.

"Don't be."

I lay on top of her and pressed my lips to her soft ones. I slide my tongue in and pushed it inside. My lips and tongue began massaging hers. We kissed slowly just warming each others up.

Her arms moved around my torso hugging me which makes my chest pressed her clothed breast.

My cock is also pressed in her stomach now.

"Hmmmnn..." she moaned in my mouth when I massaged her boobs. I ran my tongue on her neck down to her chest. Then I stopped in front of her breast. I tried to unhook her bra and she helped me by arching her back.

I successfully removed her bra revealing her perky breast. My mouth sucked her nipples and it swelled from the suction while I play with the other one massaging it groping it and playing with the nipple by pinching.

"Ahhhh" she let out a cry when I pinched it too hard.

"Sorry" I grinned. She must've hurt from the pinching but I can't help it. Her nipples are cute and pink and I just want to play with them so much.

I pulled away and licked my lips as I look at her. Her eyes mirrors the hunger and lust in my eyes. She's horny too and I bet she doesn't even realizes that.

My fingers travelled to her core and I realized she's already wet. But not the kind of wet that is ready for my cock.

So I parted her legs and kneeled in font of her. I moved the beads of pearls of her lingerie to the side.

(A/N: just imagine she's wearing this.)

Her eyes widened when I lifted her hips to meet my face. Her pussy is now in air as I lap it with my tongue. My hand holds her by her ass cheeks to balance her weight.

"Hmmnn...It feels so good Jungkook" she moans everytime I would suck her clit. I placed her hips back on the bed and pushed my finger in. Her hips moved away from my fingers but I continued pumping her pussy with my finger. She moaned more when I pushed another finger in. I began sucking her clit as I move my fongers inside her in a circular motion. Now my face is soaked with her juices so I begin licking her out.

I looked at her her face while concentrating on pleasuring her. She looks helpless as she shuts her eyes from the pleasure.

"Jungkook! I can't.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed when she finally reached her orgasm.

Her hips shaked at the pleasure but I steadied her with my hands and continued licking her pussy clean.

She's too sweet and now my cock begs me to finally enter her.

"Lalisa, I can't wait any longer." I say as I kneel between her thighs.

She's still weak from her orgasm but I don't want to wait for her recovery anymore.

"Go ahead." she said weakly. Her eyes are almost closed.

I held my throbbing cock in my hand and I guided it on her opening.

"You ready?" I asked excitedly.

This is it.

I can finally burry myself in her.

I'm guilty that I'm gonna have to take her innocence away. But I want her so bad.

She nodded for me to continue.

Then with full force, I pushed the head of my cock in.

Fuck!

Lalisa's eyes widened and her mouth opened.

And there she goes screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Jungkook!!!" she gripped my shoulder away as I try to push my cock in.

"Baby please.." I plead as her eyes water in pain.

"Jungkook stop! It hurts!!!" she begged and she tried to push me farther but I can't. The head of my cock is finally in and I can't take it out anymore.

"Sorry!" I said and I pushed my cock more which caused her to squeak in pain. Her face twist as tears fells down on her face.

I'm so sorry!

But she feels so good. Not even half of my cock is burried but I feel like I'm gonna cum at how tight she is.

"You're so tight baby!" I said but she continues to cry. I pity her for the pain I cause her but there's no stopping now. Her nails dugs my back but it only adds to the pleasure I feel.

My cock is being chocked by her tight virgin walls and few more pushes, I can finally get in.

"Jungkook please pull it back. I can't. It hurts please stop!" she begged again but I shook my head.

"I love you Lalisa!" I said kissing her lips while preparing my hips for a final thrust.

Finally, I pushed the rest of my cock in earning a scream from her but I kissed her again silencing her screams.

And Oh fucking goodness it feels so good to be burried like this. My cock is in Utopia and it begs to stay there forever.

I looked at Lalisa who is now sweating. Her bangs is wet and her eyes are full of tears.

Poor girl.

But I have no energy to be gentle, now that I got a taste of how great she is.

I pulled my bloody cock all the way out and she whined at the loss. But I quickly slammed it back that she has to grab the sheets for the surprise comeback.

"Fucking tight!!!" I say through gritted teeth as I thrust my hips in her.

"It still hurts!" she said but I just kept on pounding my cock inside her.

"Ughhhhh!!! You feel so good baby!" my voice is nkw hoarse from the sensation.

Fucking her mercilessly, She wrapped her arms around me as I move faster and harder.

I can feel her juices and her blood in my thigh and it just adds to the pleasurable feeling. Having someone bled for you means a lot. Lalisa loves me so much to give this to me.

I kept on pounding creating sexy and helpless noises from her mouth. I can't help but moan her name too over and over again.

"Baby cum with me" I said and and I focused on rubbing her g-spot everytime my cock would push in.

With few more hard thrust and we both screamed each other's name, we finally reached our climax. I spilled my cum inside her as her pussy pulsed crazily around my cock. Her walls gripped my cock holding it in place.

I promised myself I will try withdrawal but I can't. I'm too lost in the feeling and I can't control my body anymore.

Lalisa closed her eyes as her body finally stopped from shaking.

I just kept my self burried in her spilling every bit of cum in me inside her womb.

I smiled as I wipe the sweat on her sweaty bangs.

This is the best sex I've ever experienced. But I wonder if she feels the same.

"Baby?" I tried to wake her up but she seems to fall asleep.

"I love you!" I gave her lips a quick peck. And I pulled my cock out.

Shit!

The hotel cleaners are gonna kill me!

The sheets looks like it was from a murder scene as Lalisa's blood stained them.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked my self in panick.

Later I just decided to sleep with her. I'll just take care of it tomorrow.

I thought I can fuck her at least five times now but it seems she easily gets tired.

I snuggled beside her and covered our naked bodies with the soft sheets.

I just can't wait for another day of love making with her.

👑

Author's Note

So, I chose Jungkook's POV in the end because if it was Lisa's, she would just be screaming the whole time.

Btw, I apologize again for the bad smut.
😑😑😑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.8K 25
"You know what your making me feel right now?". He mumble. "What?" He suddenly put my hands on his chest. I can feel the fast heartbeats making my ey...
139K 4.9K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
167K 7.1K 20
A hot college student met someone that made him confused about his gender. What will happen if he finds out that the "GUY" he's inlove with, is actua...
Cheers By colie

Fanfiction

184K 10.1K 52
Cheers to the man who broke my heart. A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright © LILIGGUKS All Rights Reserved 2019 Start : 12.29.19 End : 03.22.20