Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but... More

Sympathy for the Devil: Part One
Sympathy for the Devil: Part Two
Sympathy for the Devil: Final Part
Good God, Y'All: Part One
Good God, Y'All: Final Part
Free to Be You and Me: Part One
Free to Be You and Me: Final Part
The End: Part One
The End: Part Two
The End: Part Three
The End: Final Part
Fallen Idols: Part One
Fallen Idols: Part Two
Fallen Idols: Part Three
Fallen Idols: Final Part
I Believe the Children Are Our Future: Part One
I Believe the Children Are Our Future: Part Two
I Believe the Children Are Our Future: Final Part
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Part One
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Part Two
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Part Three
The Curious Case of Dean Winchester: Final Part
Changing Channels: Part One
Changing Channels: Part Two
Changing Channels: Part Three
Changing Channels: Final Part
The Real Ghostbusters: Part One
The Real Ghostbusters: Part Two
The Real Ghostbusters: Part Three
The Real Ghostbusters: Final Part
Abandon All Hope: Part One
Abandon All Hope: Part Two
Abandon All Hope: Final Part
Sam, Interrupted: Part One
Sam, Interrupted: Part Two
Sam, Interrupted: Final Part
Swap Meat: Part One
Swap Meet: Final Part
The Song Remains The Same: Part One
The Song Remains The Same: Part Two
The Song Remains The Same: Part Three
The Song Remains The Same: Final Part
Author's Note
My Bloody Valentine: Part One
My Bloody Valentine: Part Two
My Bloody Valentine: Final Part
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid: Part One
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid: Part Two
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid: Final Part
Dark Side of the Moon: Part One
Dark Side of the Moon: Part Two
Dark Side of the Moon: Part Three
Dark Side of the Moon: Final Part
99 Problems: Part One
99 Problems: Part Two
99 Problems: Part Three
99 Problems: Final Part
Point of No Return: Part One
Point of No Return: Part Two
Point of No Return: Part Three
Point of No Return: Final Part
Hammer of the Gods: Part One
Hammer of the Gods: Part Two
Hammer of the Gods: Part Three
Hammer of the Gods: Final Part
The Devil You Know: Part One
The Devil You Know: Part Two
The Devil You Know: Part Three
The Devil You Know: Final Part
Two Minutes to Midnight: Part One
Two Minutes to Midnight: Part Two
Two Minutes to Midnight: Part Three
Two Minutes to Midnight: Final Part
Swan Song: Part One
Swan Song: Part Two
Swan Song: Part Three
Swan Song: Final Part
Author's Note
Author's Note
author's note

Good God, Y'All: Part Two

1.5K 47 1
By queenofdeansbooty

The sun was hot as it shone down on you. There were no clouds in sight to protect you from the rays, but you kept a high head as you searched for anything in this desolate town. The near side of the street has a sporting goods store advertising ammo, rods and reels, and a thirty percent sale for Pioneers Day; the far side is residential. Apart from you and the Winchesters, there were no other signs of life.

From across the street next to a sporting goods store, Big Louie's, there was a car that was overturned in the street. Gripping your gun tightly, you approached the car cautiously. Peering in, it was empty of any sign of human life. Looking at the brothers, you shook your head to signal to them that it was empty. It was time to move on since Rufus was here and in trouble; not to mention the demons.

A sprinkler is running in front of one of the houses: whatever happened to clear the area happened fast enough that no one turned it off. There's another car in the street, this one tan and the right way up. The driver's door is open, the engine is running, and the radio is playing "Spirit in the Sky". You didn't have to approach it to know it was empty. Turning off the car, you looked around in frustration.

A banner hangs over the street, welcoming folks to the seventy-fifth anniversary of River Pass, Colorado's Pioneer Days, with pictures of Grand Marshall Jerry Wanek and Rodeo Queen Lee Lee Laschuk. Something sparks at the gas station which pulled your attention to a silver four-door sedan. The driver's door stands open. There's a baby stroller next to the door and a great deal of blood in front of and leading away from the door. You three approach the car, but no one was inside. There's a large hole in the windshield, but otherwise, there is nothing else suspicious.

"What the hell happened?" you exclaimed. Just as you three were going to go on, you heard a gun cock from behind your head. Quickly whipping around, you leveled your shotgun at whoever was pointing theirs at you.

"Ellen?" Sam asked as you lowered your gun.

"Hello, boys. Y/N."

"Ellen, what the hell is going on here?" you asked as she approached. She didn't say anything except to throw water in yours and Dean's faces since Sam was too far from her. Sighing, you closed your eyes as the water dripped from your eyes and mouth.

"We're us," Dean spoke.

"We got tattoos, remember?" you huffed as you wiped the water off. Ellen refused to say more, but she led the way to a church where hopefully you would get some answers. She led you through a corridor and down a hallway where there was a devil's trap drawn inside the doorway and a line of salt across the threshold. You four walk across it with no problems.

"Real glad to see you boys. You too Y/N," she said as she went to hug Dean. When she pulled away, she slapped him hard across the face which caused you to gasp in shock. "The can of whoopass I ought to open on you!"

"Ow!"

"You can't pick up a phone? What are you, allergic to giving me peace of mind? I got to find out that you're alive from Rufus?"

"Sorry, Ellen," he sighed.

"Yeah, you better be. You better put me on speed dial, kid."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded. After a pause, she turns to lead you three further inside.

"What is going on, Ellen?" you asked.

"More than I can handle alone."

"How many demons are there?" Sam asked.

"Pretty much the whole town, minus the dead people and these guys," she said as she stopped outside of a closed door. Whoever was inside was safe from the demons out there. "So, this is it, right? End times? It's got to be."

"Seems like it," Sam sighed.

Ellen knocked on the door before letting whoever was behind know it was her. The peephole opened before it closed and the door swung open. Inside the room was all kinds of different people, all of which weren't demons. Taking a deep breath, you projected an invisible wall of magic throughout the room to see if you could spot anything that your eyes couldn't see. No one seemed too hurt, and most importantly, no one was a demon. However, there was a man with glasses sitting by himself that caught your attention. He wasn't a demon, but he wasn't human either.

"This is Sam, Dean, and Y/N. They're hunters. Here to help."

"You guys hip to this whole demon thing?" Austin, the guy who opened the door asked.

"Yeah. Are you?" Dean asked.

"My wife's eyes turned black. She came at me with a brick. Kind of makes you embrace the paranormal," Roger, the guy that wasn't human said. He brought his right hand to his chin, contemplating his ring. Something wasn't right with him.

"Alright, catch us up," you said to the woman.

"I doubt I know much more than you. Rufus called and said he was in town investigating omens. All of a sudden, the whole town was possessed. Jo and I were nearby—"

"You're hunting with Jo? Where is she?"

"Yeah, for a while now. We got here, and the place—well, the place was like you see it. Couldn't find Rufus, then Jo and I got separated. I was out looking when I found you."

"Don't worry, we'll find her," you assured her.

"Either way, these people cannot just sit here," Sam declared. The pregnant woman in the room startled just as Roger played with his ring. "We got to get them out now."

"No, it's not that easy. I've been trying. We already made a run for it once."

"What happened?" you asked.

"There used to be twenty of us," Ellen sighed. Excluding the three new hunters to arrive, there were only ten people in the room.

"Well, there's three of us now—"

"You don't know what it's like out there," Ellen interrupted you. "Demons are everywhere. We won't be able to cover everybody."

"Why don't you let me worry about that, yeah? I'm not the same person as I was when we first met."

"What if we get everyone guns?" Sam asked before Ellen could question you.

"What, are you gonna arm up baby bump over here?" Dean scoffed.

"More salt we can fire at once, more demons we can keep away."

"There's a sporting goods store we passed on Main on the way in. I bet they got guns."

"Alright, you stay. We'll go," Sam said as the brothers dropped their bags.

"What about—"

"Ellen, if Jo and Rufus are out there, I'll bring her back. You have my word," you promised. Austin opened the door to let you out, and you three leave the room.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on," Dean stopped his brother. "Why don't Y/N and I just go?"

"What? Alone?"

"Well, yeah. Somebody's got to stay here and start giving them Shotgun 101."

"Yeah. Ellen," he said before trying to go up the stairs when his brother stopped him.

"No. It's gonna go a lot faster if you stay and help, okay?"

"While you go get guns and salt and look for Jo and Rufus? That's stupid."

"I'll look for Jo and Rufus. Don't worry, Sam, we got this."

"You don't want me going out there," Sam said when he came to the realization.

"I didn't say that."

"Around demons."

"He didn't say that," you sighed.

"Fine, then let's go," he smiled tightly before going up the stairs. Sighing, you and Dean followed him to the street which was still dead silent.

"I'll get the salt. You two get the guns," Sam declared.

"We'll go together."

"Dean, it's right there. Can we at least do this like professionals?" he asked as he raised his gun before heading for the Quick-Mart at the corner of St. Olaf and Riverside. You and Dean watched him go before heading to Big Louie's where the guns were located.

"Dean, something isn't right," you confessed as you walked.

"With Sam? I agree."

"No, with Roger. The guy with the glasses and the big ass ring on his finger. When we entered that church, I made sure everyone was alright and human, but that guy wasn't. He's not a demon, but he's not human. I don't know if the rest even know."

"We'll deal with that when we get back. Come on," he said before entering the place. It was easy work getting the guns, it's as if the demons didn't even want to come at you. You were on your way back when you realized something.

"Where are the demons?" you asked.

"What?"

"The demons. If they knew we were here, they would be up our asses, you know this. With Michael's sword and Lucifer rising, they should be here. So, where the hell are they?"

"I don't want to know. Let's just get Sam and go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the church, it was time to try and get the civilians experts on guns. With the number of demons out there as they say there are, then everyone would need to know how to work a gun. While Sam and Dean taught them how to, you were standing off in the corner with Ellen to talk privately.

"I didn't see Jo out there. I'm sure she's fine if she's with Rufus. Plus, she's a strong woman. But, I'll go back out there and check again. I promise you," you said before looking up and seeing Roger fumble with his gun. Pattering her on the back, you walked over to him while Sam and Dean talked in another corner.

"Need some help?" you asked, hoping you would have time to try and figure out who the hell he is.

"Oh, I think I got it," he stuttered as he fumbled with it again.

"Let me show you," you said as you grabbed the shells from his hand. Upon the first contact, your eyes clouded over as you got another vision. Red, that's all you saw. A ring, kind of like the one on Roger's fingers. Faint screaming, that's all you could hear. Roger pulled his hand away and that is when the pictures and screaming stopped.

"I got it," he said sternly.

"O-Okay," you whispered as you backed away from him slowly.

"I'll be back," Ellen said, thankfully breaking yours and Roger's stare.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"I can't sit here on my ass. My daughter's out there somewhere. I'm not back in half an hour, go. Get these people out of here."

"No, wait. I'll go with you," Sam said eagerly.

"Whoa, hold on. Can I talk to you for a second?" Dean asked as he pulled his brother out the door to talk privately. Going up to Ellen, you put a hand on her shoulder.

"I can go with you. I'm more useful up there than I am down here."

"No, one Winchester is enough," she said just as Sam and Dean came back. Sam looked at Ellen and she walked with him out of the church and onto the street. Walking over to Dean, you looked at him with a confused look.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," he sighed before helping the people with the guns. Sighing, you looked over at Roger to see him playing with his ring once more. There was something about that damn ring you didn't like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.8K 55
**Set in Season 8** "You a cop?" "You probably wish I was." ________________________ He knew it was a bad idea to let her in, but he did it a...
3.5K 85 20
After yellow eyes is gone things should've calmed down, but now only a year to get Dean out of his demon deal and two new demons on their side Mary...
806 34 19
Luci has issues. Issues she doesn't even know about. Then a mysterious man begins staying near her, and he has the answers she's looking for.
1.1K 71 23
A year after the demon incident, the newly married Winchester family has been preparing for a possible battle involving Lucifer and his army. But une...