The Vampires Mistress

By Mysterious-x-Girl

Brooklynn Leigh Taylor is a normal girl. Well she tries to be but her grandfather always insists to look afte... More

The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 1
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 2
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 3
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 4
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 5
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 6
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 7
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 8
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 9
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 10
The Vampire's Mistress - Chapter 11
The Vampire's Mistress - Chapter 12
The Vampire's Mistress - Chapter 13
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 15
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 16
The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 17

The Vampires Mistress - Chapter 14

5K 86 20
By Mysterious-x-Girl

Plucking up the courage, I finally knocked on Damien's door.

"And the wanderer returns," Damien's hulking figure stood in the doorway, leaning against it... with only a black towel wrapped around the lower half of him.

"Hi," I murmured cautiously as I bit my lip and wrapped an arm protectively around me. 

"What can I do for you, Sweetheart?" He smiled as I admired his chest. 

"Mind if I come in for a second?"

Sweeping his arm into a bow with a smirk and a glint in his eye, he allowed me in. 

I stood in the enterence near the door, not sure if I should bolt or not. 

The last time I saw Damien we parted on bad terms. When the news of my pregnancy circulated, Damien thought he was the father. I expected him to go off on one and make demands... Instead he shocked me by dropping to one knee and asking me to marry him, telling me he'd stand by me and the baby. 

Full of heartbreak I told him he wasn't the father. Fireworks flew as we argued, ending with him crushing the ring into nothing but powder before he left. 

Damien truely thought I was his mate and knowing that I was pregnant to a vampire meant that I was a true bride. 

I'll never forget the hurt in his eyes, no matter how much he tried to hide it with his smug "Jack the Lad" attitude. 

I cleared my throat, "I need a favour,"

His eyebrows rose, "And what kind of favour would that be Miss. Taylor?"

I shot him a glare, "I'm not here for sex, Damien."

"Breaks a mans heart," He smiled, putting his hand over his heart as if it hurt. 

"I need you to be my... Date." I practically choaked the last word out. 

A grin formed on his face, "And when is this date?"

"Tomorrow," I replied, not looking him in the eyes. "It's my grandfathers birthday party and Lucan's going."

"And you want to take me to rub his face in it? Shameful, Miss. Taylor." He tutted, obviously amused, "Dispicable."

"I'm not rubbing his face in it!" I shot at him. "I accidentally told him I was your mate because Ken let slip about Angel and I have absolutely no idea what made me say your name."

"Because I'm irresistable, Brook." He taunted, smirking. 

"You wish."

"Well as much as I'd love to - and believe me it's painful to say this - but I have to decline your invitation," Damien murmured, voice soft and seductive. 

So, he thought it was funny to see me standing here and knew he was going to deny me!

Having enough, I turned to leave.

His hand wrapped around my arm, "Brook, I want to. But tomorrow is a full moon. For most of the party I'd be a werewolf."

"Oh," I felt so silly. 

His voice dropped as his lips almost touched my earlobe, "If it were any other day I'd have accepted and took full advantage of pretending to be your mate... in every way."

I batted him off me. "Has anybody ever offered to pay for your neutering?"

"Plenty of times, Sweet." He gave me a lopsided grin. 

I sighed and shook my head, "Well I'll just leave you to finish your shower. I've got to go pick up Ken's birthday present."

"Why don't you join me in the shower?"

"Because I don't like the smell of wet dog."

"Oh, and the dog jokes start already!" He teased as I pulled my hand free. "You sure you didn't come for sex? If you're so interested in the dog side of me I'll-"

"Goodbye, Damien," I cut him off, hop tailing it out of there as fast as I could. 

I sat staring at myself in the mirror. 

"I'll be fine," I whispered to myself, "Just stay away from Lucan and everything will be okay."

Then again I wouldn't know for sure who Lucan was!

Stupid grandfather deciding he wanted a masquarade! No revealing yourselves till midnight! 

I had a beautiful sleek black dress on that had an extremely daring slit down my leg, high enough to put the Grand Canyon to shame. Beautiful silver crystals were etched into the bust of the dress to set it off. I wore heels I could barely walk in and no jewellry. The slit in the dress was the main feature tonight. 

I had half of my hair pulled back into a high clip so that it rested beautifully with the ribbon of my black mask, which had white crystals etched around the eyes. 

"Hey, Brook." Carol, who was watching Angel for me while I was at the party, came in. "Where's Angel?"

"Hey Carol," I smiled at her through the mirror. "She's asleep in her nursery at the moment."

"Best she's asleep when I go then we won't have to fight her off you," Carol smiled, "Should I take her?"

"Please, before she wakes from the music." I stood up and admired the bareness of my back as the beautiful material of the dress caressed my rump. 

"You look beautiful, Brook." Carol said as she came in with a sleeping Angel and all of her things. 

"Thanks," I grinned at her, kissing my daughter. "If I'm late just lock the doors and go to bed, I'll probably sleep here tonight."

"Have fun!" She enthused giving me an awkward hug before she went. 

That woman was a Saint!

Checking myself one last time in the mirror, I put my mask on and finally made my way down to the party. 

****

By scent alone, I knew exactly where Brook was. 

Watching her with eyes of a predator, she smiled at something Ken said as they danced, the full moon shining down through the window, illuminating the shine of her hair. 

Seeing the moon I pulled out my cellphone and dialed the number.

"Boss," The deep voice of Phil came through. 

"Hunt the werewolves." I commanded, "Lock all of them in the cellar in the silver cage and keep all of them tranqualized, pups and all."

I hung up. 

And so my revenge begins. 

I turned to the hulking figure standing next to me, "Wait outside until I call you."

He bowed and left. 

I made sure my mask was in place, took a quick swig of the blood in my flask and made my way into the heat of the dance floor, the pulse of every human beating in my ear. 

I began to dance with a random woman, obviously overjoyed by the way she pinched my butt. 

"And what might your name be?" Her eyes fluttered as I steered us nearer Brook and her grandfather. 

"I do not care for names," I replied, bored of her. 

As the song finished and everyone grabbed new partners, I swept Brook up in my arms. 

"Lucan," She said, trying to cover her suprise.

"My dear Brooklynn," I looked down at her, her blue eyes brighter against the darkness of the mask. "You look good enough to eat."

"Keep your fangs to yourself," She growled low, a smile on her face. 

"Where is your mate?" I asked, twirling her. 

She spun, giving me a deeper smell of her scent, causing my fangs to ache. "It's a full moon."

"Ah," I smiled, "Well lucky me, I get you for the night."

"You don't get me for anything," She spat. 

"Now, sweet Brooklynn," I whispered, dragging her close to me so she could hear, "You should be nice to me."

"And why is that?"

"Because, I have someone I want you to meet." I grinned, noticing the curiosity in her eyes. 

"I'm not playing your games, Lucan." Brook spat, having enough. 

She pulled away but I held tight. 

"He really wants to meet you and your grandfather." I insisted, manuvering her to the double doors that lead to the patio. 

"Lucan what is all this about?" Brook demanded, pulling herself free.

We stood in the middle of a perfectly mowed lawn, fairy lights wrapped around the trees and weaved in the beautiful flowers like a magical garden. 

The perfect setting. 

"Do you remember the day I met you in Italy? You wore a white bikini underneath a pink halterneck that set off that golden skin of yours beautifully. The black denim shorts hugged your rump deliciously. The silver gladiator shoes protected your delicate feet from the roughened roads of Italy." I recalled, captivated by the image once again. "Do you know what I loved most about you?" I asked, continuing anyway. "It was when you stepped into the sun. The light cascaded off you like a shimmer in the ocean. The streaks of the sun alightened your hair. And your face... words can't describe how beautiful you were."

Brook crossed her arms. "Get to the point, Lucan." 

I smiled, "There are parts of that day you don't remember."

"I think I would remember," Brook growled. 

"I compelled you to talk about your parents. You told me they were both dead," I smiled at the confusion in her eyes. "You also told me of how you'd give anything - anything at all to see your parents. I believe you said "I just want one day with them, or even a hour, or a minute". What would you say if I told you I could make one of your dreams come true?"

A tear slipped down Brook's cheek as anger burned in her eyes. "Why?... How?... Why would you compell me to tell you something like that?" She snarled, enraged. "Why would you say something like that?!"

"Because, sweet Brooklynn," I smiled, "On the night your father supposingly died, I dragged him from the car that night. The rain fell as I bit into his neck, the blood and the rain water mixing together. That night I turned your father into a vampire, Brooklynn."

"You're lying." She whispered, her voice faltering. 

I leaned in close to her, kissed her earlobe and whispered, "Right now, he's waiting on my signal to blow the whole of that building to smitherines."

I listened as Brook's heart beat wildly. I smiled and gripped her arms, rendering her powerless as she stared at the building. 

"But it doesn't end there, Sweet Brooklynn." I continued to whisper, "See, Phil is currently pumping your dog thing you call a mate with a tranquilizer as the whole pack lies in a silver cage in my basement."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because, Brooklynn," I stroked her cheek. "You've hurt me. And because of you, either two hundred people are going to die or your werewolf friends are going to get pumped with silver until it's streaming out of their eyes.

"Oh and if I'm right, which I always am, shouldn't your pup be running with her daddy tonight? After all, it is a full moon."

"Lucan you have it all wrong." Brook protested, staring deep into my eyes. "Please, tell me your just messing with me!"

"On the contrary, I'm being deadly serious. The question is... would you risk it on your daughters life?"

She began to say something and stopped, then whispered. "What do I have to do?"

"What?"

"To stop this." She looked up at me. "What do I have to do?"

I smiled cruely, "I already told you. You have to choose between two hundred people - which includes your grandfather - and the pack which consists of your best friends, their pups, your mate and your own pup.

"I wonder... how thick blood is when its compared between the man who raised you and your own blood?"

"Please," She whispered, "I'll do anything. Just please, don't hurt them. They're innocent people."

"Choose, Brooklynn! Or I'll choose for you." I snarled, my temper breaking. 

"Please, Lucan!" She dropped down on her knees and gripped me. "This is peoples lives we're talking about! If you're going to kill anyone, kill me! Nobody else!"

I held her face in my hands and stroked her cheek. "I thought you were the one. I would have left everything behind to be with you. Knowing you are not the other half of my soul is nothing compared as to how you're feeling, Brooklynn.

"I love you so much. Yet, you do not love me back."

"I do," She whispered. "I love you."

"You're saying that because you don't want people to die," I growled, "Do not lie to me!"

"Damien is not my mate!" Brook stared up into my eyes. "I lied to you. I lied because I wasn't thinking straight. I lied because I was terrified of what you would do if you knew the truth."

"The truth of what?" I demanded. "Tell me. Tell me!"

Before she answered, the whole house blew up into smoke. The deadly flames licking away at the windows as angry black smoke fogged the night, people screaming for their lives.

Brook gasped as she stared at the certain pink Beetle car rolled on its side. 

"Angel!" She screamed, a piercing scream that broke into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
2.4K 86 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
46.1K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...
40.6K 973 25
Gemma Tebotti, a former Ohio resident, moves out with her father to Los Angeles just after her sixteenth birthday. Gemma's expectation to maintain...