My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Prank of all time
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Marriage is great I think

32 3 0
By libbyluver14

   The next day was the concert and Niall had sound check in the afternoon, so the whole morning we acted like tourists even though we both have been in New York so many times we knew the place inside and out. I decided to go to sound check with them since then I could see Ashton who I haven't seen since I was in Australia. The stadium tour was definitely bigger than their last tour. As I sat in the crowd watching them go through the whole show I started to miss being up there.

"Hey you." I didn't even hear anybody sit down.

"Hi Ash."

"How have you been?"

"Good. Busy with the new line. What about you? Excited for this tour?"

"Yes, but I wish you could be here with me."

"I know big brother. I'll miss you too, but I gotta head back to London. Business has to go on." I looked at Ashton's face and I knew he wasn't telling me something.

"Ash what are you not telling me?"

"Mom and dad are coming to see the concert tonight and they know your here in New York."

"Ashton I hate you." I got up and stormed out. I got into my car and told my driver to take me back to my apartment. Have I ever mentioned traffic in New York sucks? Well I'm saying it now. It sucks. I put my sun glasses on and told the driver I would walk the rest of the way since it was two blocks. The fresh air always helped me think and I know I'm over reacting, but this is why I ran away in the first place. Everyone tried to control me and I hated that. My apartment building was up ahead and I gladly opened the doors and rode the elevators to the top. I got out and walked to my office, but first I told my assistant to not let anyone in. I didn't want to be disturbed today. I closed my office door and sunk into my chair. I took my phone out and noticed I had about 20 texts from all of One Direction and Five Seconds of Summer. I decided to only text Niall back and tell him that I went home. He wasn't happy that I left and didn't tell him. Whatever it was my decision.  I turned my computer on and went through my emails which were mostly junk. I saw Michael Kors had emailed me back about meeting up, so I emailed him back telling him to come visit me while I was in New York and to set up an appointment with my assistant.

   I finally let out a sigh when I had read and replied to my emails and had  gotten a lot of work done. Niall walked in right when I closed my laptop screen and sat down opposite me.

"How was sound check?"

" Good. The show tonight is going to be amazing. Why did you leave?"

"Ashton told me some news that made me mad. Niall my parents know that I'm here in New York and they are here for the show tonight. I'm not going if they are there. I would rather go back to London now and get started on my new line."

"Babe you are over reacting. Come to the show tonight. Be my date please."

"Are any of the other guys girl friends going to be there?"

"Um no not that I know of."

"Nialllllllll. I have so much work to do and I don't want to see my parents."

"Babe come on. Put something nice on and come to the show with me."

"I hate you right now."

"Ummm Ms. Lauren there is a Mr. Kors on the phone for you."

"Okay put him through." I picked up the phone and gave Niall the one minute finger.

"Why hello Michael. What do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?"

"Well Isabella I thought I would call and say I'm in New York for my new line and I was wondering if you wanted to do dinner with me?"

"I'm busy tonight but what about tomorrow night?"

"Perfect I will see you there. The usual place?"

"Yes I'll talk to you then. Goodbye." I hung up and stood up.

"Why Niall I believe we have somewhere to be."

"You're coming?"

"Hell yeah I'm coming. It's your first show for this tour. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Also tell the guys I have had guests rooms made for them here."

"Thanks babe."

"Alright let's go."  I ended up putting a tight black dress on with black heels on and I put different color contacts on and a wig. Now my parents wouldn't know me. I took Nialls hand and we were off.

  MetLife looked a lot bigger now with fans in it. The boys wanted to play a prank with the fans. Niall and Louis would dress up as security guards helping fans to their seats. I just sat there and rolled my eyes. Harry, Liam, and Zayn already wrecked the other bands room so 5SOS and their musicians room. Again I rolled my eyes at them. Ashton had been texting me all night to meet up with him and my parents, but I was ignoring him.

"Hey Lou do you mind fixing up my hair?"

"I thought you would never ask. Also your makeup is all wrong."

"I blame it on Niall. He didn't give me enough time to get ready."

"Boys they don't understand how important hair and makeup are to a girl."

"Lol I agree."

"Hop up and let's get ready." Lou started to work her magic and in about ten minutes I looked so much better. I decided to just sit in the chair and relax.

"So how's work?"

"Hectic like usual."

"Ouch sounds harsh."

"It's not that bad. It's just always when we are trying to get a new line out it gets crazy."

"Well how's the new assistant?"

"She's great. She hasn't called me since we landed, so I'm assuming she's holding down the fort in London."

"That's great to hear. Just to tell you I think there is a surprise in today's show that includes you."

"Do you know what it is?"

"Yes, but I can't tell you. Lips are sealed."

"Great I told Niall I should've stayed home."

"I think you'll be fine. Shows starting let's make our way backstage. Gotta make sure the boys hair and makeup and style are right. You know they mess it up so easily."

"Believe me I know. I always think Niall would just look and wear the same things everyday if I didn't force him to change."

"Hahaha boys will be boys."

"Again true." We linked arms and walked towards backstage. Five Seconds of Summer was just finishing and I saw my parents, but they didn't see me. I ducked behind the curtain and watched everybody do their thing. Niall yelled my name and I walked over to him giving him a side hug as he and the boys did their good luck routine. I kissed his cheek and he was off.

       Midnight Memories started to play and I saw the smile on Niall's face as he went out there with his guitar playing his heart out. I didn't even hear Ashton come up next to me.

"They really want to see you."

"No Ash. I came for Niall and only Niall."

"Please. They are sorry and really miss you."

"No Ashton. That's my final decision. Like I told Niall I would much rather be on a plane to London right now working on my new line then seeing them. I don't love them anymore and they aren't my parents anymore."

"Fine then. If you think that then I'm not your brother."

"Ash you don't mean that."

"Yes I do."

"No please. Ashton please."

"Good bye Bindi."

"Ashton! Ashton! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Tears were pouring down my face as I fell to the ground holding my knees. I couldn't do this anymore, so I made a decision right there and then. Cut all ties with my old life. I don't know how long I sat there on the floor until someone noticed me.

"Bindi?" I didn't answer him. Bindi was dead.

"Bindi?" I didn't answer him again. I think he finally realized.

"Isabella?" I looked up and Louis and Liam and Zayn were staring at me.

"What's wrong love?"

"Ashton just told me that he isn't my brother anymore. He's done with me."

"I'm sorry." I walked into their group hug and felt better knowing I had four other brothers now.

"Please tell Niall that I went back to my apartment and then to the airport. Also tell him I love him."

"Can you go back after our surprise please?" I nodded my head and let them lead me out to the dark stage. I sat down on the stool and then heard little things start to play. I loved that song. I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen. During Niall's part he got down on one knee and pulled out the most gorgeous ring.

"Will you Ms. Isabella Lauren be my wife?"

"Yes yes I will." I let him put the ring on my finger before jumping up and hugging him. I kissed him for a good five minutes while the fans screamed in the background.

"She said yes!" All the guys came over and group hugged us. These boys love doing that. Niall walked me backstage before kissing me again.

"Niall I love you so much. Thank you for making me the happiest person on Earth."

"Bindi I love you too. To the moon and back."

"Please don't call me that."

"Why?"

"Ashton just disowned me because I told him I don't think our parents are my parents anymore. So Bindi is dead. From now on it's Isabella."

"Okay. I gotta get back out there, but first guys! I call the bathroom first."

I started to laugh at them as I saw three other guys run for the bathroom. I looked out at the stage and saw poor Liam by himself. He didn't even realize he was by himself. I decided to go and keep him company. I took Niall's microphone the one with the Irish flag colors and went out to see the crowd.

"Hi everyone!"

"Hi Isabella. Everyone can I get a hello for the future Mrs. Niall Horan!" Hello's and screams errupted from the crowd.

"So where is everyone?"

"Bathroom break."

"Ah okay."

"How is everyone tonight?" Screams errupted again from the crowd.

"Isn't One Direction great?!" The fans went nuts. I looked behind me and saw the rest of the boys coming out. I went and gave Niall his microphone and wave  back at the crowd before leaving. I whispered something in Niall's ear first.

"I'm going back to London tonight. I love you. I'll call you when I land." He nodded his head and kissed  me. London and new line get ready for me!

Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.8K 39
Emma,a normal 14 year old teenager who's obsessed with 5 seconds of summer meets Ashton Irwin.She can't believe she's lucky enough to even meet him,b...
352K 13.5K 29
*Triggering* Ashton Irwin. The drummer for the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He is a closeted gay and plans to keep it that way. He has a crush on his be...
978K 25.8K 44
|COMPLETED| "People sometimes don't realize that love is love, and no one can stop it." Meet Briana, all her life she's been protected by...
6.9K 164 22
When Ashton Irwin is in his hometown, Australia, he falls for a British girl called Taz. Everything seems so simple but what happens when 5 Seconds o...