My 5 Overprotective brothers

By afiyaedwards123

Started: November 24th, 2019 Finished: January 14th, 2020 ****** Meet Amanda Jones is your typical 16 year ol... More

Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Sebastian
Amanda
Amanda
Sebastian
Epilogue

Sebastian

1K 40 4
By afiyaedwards123

Day of the  winter masquerade ball 

The weeks flew by quickly after Thanksgiving, Amanda survived the dinner with her parents' friends, Brandon got Lizzy to be his date and Daniel somehow manage to get Lily. Tonight is the night of the ball, my parents brought my tuxedo for me and I brought a black mask.

Emma will be going in a red and black floor length dress with a mask to match, Amanda's parents arrange limos for us so it'll be Emma and I, Zayne and Amanda, Nathaniel, Lily and Daniel, Lizzy and Brandon. Victoria has to be at the venue earlier to make sure everything is in order.

"I want to take out lots of pictures for your parents", aunty Vanessa tells me.

"I know, mom wants to send it to her parents and dad's", I nod.

Ally is spending the night at her friend's house while uncle Jake and aunty Vanessa go out.

A few hours later

I am standing in front of the mirror dress in the tuxedo which is black and red. The shirt is white, but the jacket is red and the pants are black.

"You look so handsome", aunty Vanessa says by the door.

"Thanks", I smile as I comb my hair putting gel in it to stay down.

"So the limo is coming to pick you up?" She asks.

"Yes, you'll get your picture with Emma and I also with Amanda and I", I assure her.

"Good, let me get some pictures now", she takes out her phone.

I pose for her while she snaps some pictures.

"You look exactly your father, but got Ashley's chestnut hair."

"Ally's lucky she got the blonde hair", I state.

The bell rings about fifteen minutes later and I open the door,"well hello there handsome", Emma greets me with a kiss.

"You look really beautiful", I smile at her. She has her hair pin up with a few pieces down on the side of her face with light make up and red lipstick.

"Thanks", she blushes.

"Gloves too?" I laugh as I see her hands in long red silky gloves.

"My mom made me wore them", she sighs.

"I still love it", I comment.

"Pictures, go call Amanda", aunty Vanessa rushes out.

Emma gets Amanda who was in a floor length light pink almost white dress, her hair is curl and styled. No doubt he mother hired someone to do it.

"You're looking good Seb", Amanda says.

"You too, I bet you have Zayne falling on his knees", I tease.

She laughs.

Emma and I take out pictures then Amanda and I.

"Time to go, we can't be late. Victoria is expecting me!" Nathaniel yells.

"Have fun", uncle Jake says,"don't get drunk."

"Don't worry Mr. James, there will be no alcohol at the ball", Amanda assures him.

"Good", he nods.

***

We arrive at the five star plaza hotel Amanda somehow manage to get book for us, maybe she convince her parents with her brothers' help.

"The photographers will be taking group pictures outside then inside will be individual and couple", Amanda explains then we get out the limo.

 Victoria is waiting at the entrance, she runs and hugs Nathaniel then we all put on our masks and take out some cool photos.

We enter the room, everything is magnificent.

"Wow", Lily gasps,"you did a great job Victoria."

"No thanks to you", Victoria scoffs,"Amanda was the one who manage mostly everything down to the food."

Lily sighs.

Although she and Victoria clear their tension, Victoria is still upset how Lily left the student body with hardly ever a warning.

"Let's just enjoy our night, we work hard on this", Amanda says pulling Victoria with her to the line where photos are being taken.

"Let's sit", I say to Emma.

She nods.

Everyone is wearing mask, it's hard to tell who is who unless you came with them in your group.

"Obviously Nick had to be the idiot to come without a mask", Emma snorts and I look at the entrance where Nick just arrives with a few of his friends and Sky hanging off his arm. 

"Wasn't he with Tia?" I frown.

"Was, I think he dumped her last weekend because she hooked up with a college guy and Nick asked the only hot girl his type who was available", she explains.

Sky was in a strapless white dress which show a lot of cleavage, but at lease she's wearing her mask but you can easily tell its her.

"Put on your mask Nick", Victoria orders when she spots him,"its a masquerade not prom."

"Whatever", he puts on the mask and goes to the punch table with Sky who has been eyeing each guy in the room she can see.

I take out some photos to frame and some with Emma and Amanda separately and with the guys. Emma and the girls got their photo then with their dates and best friends.

We all dance, eat and drink for the next two hours.

"Quick announcement, the result for king and queen of the ball will be announce soon", Victoria announces.

"I hope I win", Emma says.

"I'm so winning this", Brandon grins.

"Don't be so sure, you got some competition", Nathaniel smirks.

"Sebastian and you aren't much of a competition", he laughs.

"We'll see, Lily make sure to get him on video when he turns out to be disappointed", I say.

"I have my phone ready for anything", she holds it up.

"You guys are mean", Brandon pouts.

"We are your friends, it's kind of our job", I shrug.

He scoffs.

___

"The results are out, king of the ball is.....", Victoria takes out the paper from the envelope. Yes they're  using envelope I feel like I'm at some award for those actors.

"Sebastian Grey!"

Everyone cheers.

Emma gasps,"you won."

"I won?"

"Yes", she grins.

"Sebastian come up on stage for your crown", Victoria smiles.

I walk up on stage still in shock mode, the teacher places the golden plastic crown on my head.

"How you feeling?" Victoria asks placing the microphone in front of me.

"To be honest, I'm still in shock", I answer and everyone laughs.

"You deserve it, now let's see who is your queen", she takes the envelope from the teacher,"will you do the honors?"

I take out the paper and read aloud,"Amanda Jones?"

Everyone cheers as she comes up on stage lifting her  heavy dress, the teacher places the tiara on her head.

"Thank you guys so much, I can't believe it", she says and waves at the crowd.

I spot Amanda standing next to Lily with a small smile on her face.

"Looks like we took it all besie", I whisper to Amanda.

"Yes", she grins.

"Now, the king and queen must dance together, it is part of our tradition", Victoria says as we walk down the small stairs and unto the dance floor.

Moment like this by Kelly Clarkson comes on.

Amanda smiles at me as we dance, everyone steps back to make room for us to move around.

"A special kiss huh?" She smirks at me and I laugh.

 I spot Emma, but she is talking on the phone and not looking very happy. I frown.

"Something wrong?" Amanda whispers.

"Emma, she doesn't look happy."

"Go to her, the song almost finish anyway."

"You sure?"

"Yes", she kisses my cheek as the song finishes and everyone claps.

"Em, what's wrong?" I approach her.

"We need to talk, now", she states.

"Want to go outside on the balcony?" I ask.

"Yes", she nods.

We walk out on the balcony and see Zayne kissing a guy.

"What the heck?!" I yell.

He pushes the guy away,"I- I can explain."

"Explain how you been playing with Amanda's feelings all this time?"I hold him up by his collar.

"Let me explain", he pleads.

"I warn you I'll hurt you very badly if you ever hurt her", I glare at him.

"I never hurt her, I told her last night", he says.

"She knows and still decided to come here with you as her date?" I scoff, I let him go,"unbelievable."

"Go ask her if you don't believe me", he leaves.

"Em-"

"This can wait, go make sure Amanda is okay", she kisses me.

"Thanks."

__________________________

What do you think will happen next?

Zayne bats for the other team. Oh my cheese crackers.

Two more chapters before the epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 182 16
A love story with a twist... Can you imagine been a girl in a world of lust and ruin dreams? Amanda is considered the protector of her older brother...
777 35 9
This story is supposed to be cringy!! "Do you think it's weird?" I asked him, as my heart began to beat out of my chest. "Why would I?" He replied, s...
8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
121K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...