Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

By GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... More

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Half-Ass Father: Forty
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen

860 34 40
By GoldenLink145

"L-lance. . . I can't do this! " Walter said with a shaky voice. He hugged himself as he backed away from the edge of the tall building.

"You've done it before. Why can't you do it now?"

"B-because the way we practiced there were mats at the bottom! And this is higher!" He said while pulling on the straps of his bag. "I don't think I'm cut out to be a spy. . ."

"You can do more than you think, " Lance said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Where is my optimistic little partner?"

"I'm just-- worried I'll mess something up, "

"You are not going to fuck up anything-"

"That's a bad word to use-"

"Get used to it- What I'm trying to say is, you are thinking about it wayyy too much, " Lance said. "All I want you to do is jetpack from this building to that one-" he pointed at another tall building, though it wasn't as tall as the one they were on now.

"It's easy for you to say, " Walter raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the rest of the city; they looked like tiny remote control toy cars.

"Come on! you made the darn thing!"

"But I never used it like this! A-and it still needs some fixing!"

"Walter, " He looked at him straight in the eyes, stern. "You can do this, you are a spy. A few years from now and you'll be as good as me, maybe a little less. Cause you know, no one can top me."

Walter stared down at the road small cars again, and the tiny people strolling on the side.

'It's amazing how much you can see from a bird's view' he thought. The sun was setting; orange and red colliding together. He was thinking when suddenly he felt a sudden small push of his shoulders.

"Lance, what are you doing?"

"Getting you going, " he said as he continued to slowly push him.

"L-lance no, i-i can't do it! Not today please!" Walter panicked, his breathing becoming rapid. "NO LANCE! STOP!"

Lance picked him up from the back of his shirt, dangling him off the edge. "Walter. . . Breathe."

Breathe. . . he did just that. Glancing at the warm-colored sky.

Lance only gave him a moment before he let go.

"LaNCE!" Walter screamed with a crack in his voice. He was falling. Falling. Lance stared at him from above.

Walter rapidly flailed his hand towards the button near the back of his bag and pressed it. His body immediately jolted up, up and up towards the sky.

He could barely control it, smoke coughed out of the back, he could feel its heat. But he could see the other building. It was his mission now. 

Walter tried his best, he clicked and unclicked, up and down, it might have looked awkward on the ground but that was the only method he had, a slow one it was. Only until he had an idea. His frantically pulled out his muti-pen and clicked, pointing the head at the building, and it shot out some a thick string of pink goo. He yanked on it, pulling himself towards the building, and after a minute or two, he dropped in dead fear on top of the roof of it.

His body was sprawled on the ground, he didn't move out of that spot.

"Rough. But we'll work on it, " He heard Lance suddenly say.

"What!? Why- how did you get here?"

"Wingsuit, " he replied, holding up his arms to prove himself, "You wouldn't of died. I put a parachute on you."

"You just wanted to get me back for that one time I threw you off a roof when you were a pigeon. . ."

"Mayyybe, " Lance chuckled. "Come on, let's try again."

.
.
.
(Y/N)

"Walter. . . Hey, " (Y/N) shook the brown male gently, watching as he stirred awake once again. They had been driving for three hours since they have gotten out of the city. There had been so many helicopters and police cars that sped by them, going towards the same direction they had been in. God only knows how much news reports there would be about that area.

Walter shook his head and rubbed his eyes, it was kind of adorable to her; his head kept bobbing to try and stay awake.

"You keep dozing off, maybe we should pull over. . ." (Y/N) said. She knew the vehicle was on auto-drive but it still wasn't safe, and she might fall asleep as well if she was put in charge of watching, also, she doesn't think Walter fully trusts her enough.

"N-no, I'm fine. You should sleep though, we got two and a half more hours until we reach San Francisco, " Walter said tiredly. He took a quick glance at Brett who was fast asleep in the back.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked.

"Huh?"

"Why San Francisco?"

"Oh, " Walter rubbed his eyes again, flinching as he touched his bruise on his face. He couldn't focus because of how exhausted he was. "Lance said he had a friend in California that could give us a lift back to the agency. I just looked at the last location he had marked before we got here and that's where we are heading to."

"Wait. We are going to the agency? You do realize they don't like us right?"

"Indeed. And that's why you guys will hide out in the car until i erase your identity from the database. . . That way they won't be able to scan you and i won't be driving around a bunch of hunters along with a possible bomb."

". . .Ah," was all (Y/N) said. She didn't understand anything that he said but she liked hearing him talk; it's been silent in the car for a while. "So who is this friend?"

"I don't know. I haven't met him. He has friends all over the globe, and usually, they're not his actual friends, they're more like-- trade partners. They expect something in return."

"Well, what was Lance going to trade him?"

"That is a good question. . . My guess-- money maybe?" Walter shrugged. "Lance is pretty wealthy."

Brett had woken up in the middle of their conversation. He stretched, accidentally kicking (Y/N)'s back seat.

"S-sorry, " he apologized, but (Y/N) shook it off as no big deal.

They drove and drove, Walter bopping his head again and again, (Y/N) having to keep shaking him awake, but she didn't mind too. They were all tired by the time they got to San Francisco and parked near a the building marked on the map.

The building was very large, it looked very fancy to (Y/N), it was kind of overwhelming.

"It looks like he doesn't need any more money, " she said as she stared at the pink front doors with gold frame.

"I-i don't like it. It scares me, " Brett said huddling behind Walter.

"It's fiiine, " Walter reassured him as he rang the doorbell. It gave off a lovely tune.

WALTER

Walter was a bit worried but not as much as he was worried about Lance. Would they even help them if Lance wasn't here?

A man opened the door, he looked old and. . . lipstick? Was that makeup- Anyway, he looked miserable.

"We are not donating anything. It's a bit late for you people to be out here isn't it?" The old man said

". . . uh, " Walter scratched the back of his neck shyly. "I-im here because Lance Sterling sent me. . . I'm Walter Beckett, his partner."

"Walter Beckett? " The man said with wide eyes. "Er. . . please do come in, I'll get Mr. Richard for you."

"Thank you, " Walter said as they all followed him in. The inside was even nicer than he imagined, there were couches that stretched across the room and diamond chandeliers that sparkled like stain glass on the walls. There were shelves of tons of books and large pictures that hung on the wall; their frames we're moonlight silver.

"Please don't sit on the couches, they're new. You look filthy, " said the man with the lipstick while walking up the spiral stairs.

"ANNA! STOP TRYING TO PUT LIPSTICK ON THE DOG!" Walter heard a female yell.

A little girl, most likely no older than six, came out from a room and was chasing a little white mutt around. She stopped as she saw them standing at the door.

"Whoa, guests! Has the party started?" The little girl with black unkempt hair asked.

Another girl ran out, she looked Walter's age, her hair was a beautiful auburn color, put in a tight fancy bun. She looked irritated and gave a loud huff until she saw them as well. "O-oh hello, " she said while fixing her hair and staring at Walter. "The party doesn't start until tomorrow night, I'm sorry if you were confused. . . you look awfully dirty. . ."

"We are- not here for the party, " Walter said. "Lance sterling sent us."

"Lance Sterling?" Her eyes widen the same as the man's did. "Wait- are you Walter Becatt?"

"Walter Beckett. . ." He corrected her with a cough.

"Oh my gosh!"

"What!?" The little girl exclaimed. "So COOL! So you like-- beat people up?"

Walter blushed at the sudden attention he was getting. "W-we do it in our own way, i guess?" He chuckled nervously.

BRETT

Brett was to busy gaping at the fancy furniture and pictures. He's never been anywhere that looked this expensive. I mean-- the television took up half the wall!

He looked at (Y/N) who was staring at Walter, she looked annoyed that Walter was talking to some other girl with a blue nightgown and autumn colored hair.

"You okay?" Brett asked her, his voice concerned.

"What? Yea? I'm fine. I just don't like this place. . ." She said.

"Oh well. We should be in and out right? It won't take long," he said, watching her nodd and go back to glaring.

A big man came down the stairs. He looked like a jolly fellow, with a purple silk bow as big as his nonexisting neck.

"Walter Beckett!" He said cheerfully. "It's good to finally meet son! I'm Jason Richard." He shook Walter's hand.

"Hello sir, I'm sorry Lance couldn't come and join me."

"Nah! The guy rarely visits anyway. You here for my daughter's party?"

"Actually no. I-"

"I've seen you talked with my two daughters! I hope they were nice, little rotten princesses they are. This is Anna-" he pointed at the scruffy black haired girl, "here is my gorgeous daughter Angelina-" He pointed to the girl with Auburn hair. "And over there is my daughter Rue-" he pointed to a dark corner where a girl in all black sat and read a book. "She's always in her corners, " he whispered to them.

'Was she always there?" Brett questioned to himself but shook it off.

"O-oh, it's nice to meet all of you. But i-" Walter began but was interrupted again.

"It's my daughter, Angelina's, birthday tomorrow, " the large man said. "She's looking for a suitable husband, she'll be turning twenty-two after all," he said quietly while winking at Walter.

Walter began to sweat uncomfortably. "Ah- um- actually- we were wondering if you could give us a lift to Washington. . . We really need to be there by tomorrow morning. If we can?"

"Hm! Ah yes, i apologize, you have other important matters to attend to. . . ROSA! bring these other two to changing rooms and get them clean clothes. Me and Walter Beckett will be discussing our trade."
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Make sure you vote and comment for more!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 255 29
ACTION ROMANCE DRAMA {{Sometimes we are defined by the shots we don't take.}} When, twenty years ago, Vanessa Williams, a paid assassin at the time...
7.5K 210 9
Peace (Completed)💎 --- William Beckett is the older brother of, Walter Beckett, and the eldest son of, Wendy Beckett. William isn't notice throughou...
63.4K 2.1K 45
18+ Action/Romance Nineteen year old Skylar Andrews family is full of secrets. Secrets they have no desire for her to know. But when she is attacked...
207 1 17
What happens when he has lost everything? When he has no one left to fight for and nothing left to lose? Fresh from breaking up with Jasmine Leigh Ol...