Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Revenge Part 1

3.1K 154 49
By SerenityScarlet7

Warning: Extreme thoughts 

------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed since the talk with Yoongi and Yn has slowly been recovering from her toxic state of mind. For the last few days, Yn had very rarely left the room or even let anyone in. The girls were worried and tried to talk to her the first few days but then gave up after Yoongi told them to not disturb her. Jungkook, Jin and Tae had also stopped by with food and video games to keep her alive and well, but Yn refused to touch any of it until she had made up her mind on what to do next.

In her head swam lots of different solutions to what was happening. She could either trust Jimin and this pack like the beta said resulting in (maybe) being happy, or she could run away and just become a rouge where she didn't need to worry about him or anyone except herself, or she could solve the problem from the stem. The last solution was the one that kept popping up in her mind since the talk. This voice continued to tell her to kill the cause of the whole problem, meaning herself or Jimin.

At first, Yn had decided on that. She had somehow accepted that the only way to become sane again would be kill her mate. But that resolve started to dissolve soon after. 

One reason for her decrease in resolve was she had made that decision whilst being in a bad state of mind, whilst the other reason was because of the man himself.  Jimin had started putting sweet notes and flowers on her desk or outside the door in the morning asking for forgiveness for what ever he has done.

The flowers would change everyday, all coming in different sizes and colours. Sometimes the flowers were weaved into crowns whilst other times they were in vases. 

The notes were different each time. Sometimes songs, whilst other times short sweet poems. At times they were asking for forgiveness though he had no idea why he was asking for forgiveness, and other times it talked about the type of future he wants; one filled with family and happiness.

It had slowly taken a positive effect on Yn. Who would have known that ink on a piece of paper would cause such emotions to follow through her mind?

Now that she slowly thought about it, the pack had grown on her too. Especially the younger two that she constantly beat in video games a week ago. It resulted in Jungkook calling Yn a gaming master and begging him to teach her. 

Yn saw him as a little annoying brother who was mated with her best friend. And she didn't mind at all. More so she liked it. 

Remembering that day reminded Yn of something Jungkook had brought up during the game. He expressed how he thought Jimin and Yn had the similar personality and how they both made up for each others mistakes. Back then Yn had just laughed off his accusations but now that she thinks about it, it made her heart flutter.

With that flutter in her heart, there was also a sharp pain that followed with it. She had truly gone insane because of him and she found it so ridiculous. One second she felt on top of the world but then the next she felt like she was in the depths of hell.

How could she save herself from the hell of a cycle?

'You don't deserve happiness'

'No one would want you after I am done with'

His words once again resurfaced after being kept under bay for the last week. Hearing his voice once again triggered something in Yn; a horrible sensation that ran through her body followed by a monotonous voice.

"You have to kill him..."

"Kill him"

"Kill"

Her hands shot to her head as she tried to cut out the voices that continued to circle in her head. She couldn't listen to those voices. She was better than them. She had to block them out. 

But is it that easy to block out your own mind?

Jimin POV 

It has been one whole week since I had seen Yn and I was dying. Physically my body began to lose strength and emotionally my brain was drained. Namjoon said it was the effect of the mating bond, considering it has been nearly a month since we found each other yet neither of us have had long physical contact with each other, the bond has started to force us both into a weird state so it could move the relationship along.

I had spent the nights next to sleeping Yn, making sure to not wake her up. It was refreshing and helped keep my wolf from going crazy despite him not being able to talk to Yn's wolf. Apparently, Crystal had blocked out ChimChim as well just like Yn. At one point we were convinced the two were on the time of the month considering the two's grumpy moods.

The week consisted of finding flowers for YN and Crystal as Cassie said it was the one thing she loved because she found it romantic and I thought putting my true feelings with the gesture would show here that I am serious about this; I want my mate and her love.

With everything that was going on through the week, I didn't expect to walk into my office first thing in the morning to see a certain individual waiting for me. I was baffled at the sight and at first thought i was hallucinating. There stood Yn in black ripped jeans and a large sweater in front of my desk. She hadn't noticed my presence and was just staring at something on the book shelf. 

She really love's reading.

When she had finally realised that I had entered the office she turned around and looked quite stunned. Who would blame her though. She turned around to see a person behind her all of a sudden, and that person just so happen to be staring at her from a short distance. Anyone would be freaked.

"Why are you here? Is everything okay?" I was the first to speak out as I could tell she was feeling awkward.

"Umm.. i-I  w-wanted to a-ask ifyouarefreetonightforamovie?" Yn mumbled. So much so that I didn't catch what she said near the end.

"Can you repeat the end end again? I didn't hear it." 

"I asked if you are free tonight for a movie."  She said slightly louder this time. 

Shocked was not a strong enough word for how I was feeling at the moment. She was asking for a movie all of a sudden? She was avoiding me for the whole of last week and now she's all of a sudden asking for a movie (date)? 

As discombobulated I was, I couldn't pass off this chance. Both me and my wolf knew that we needed to have her warm up to us again so to do that we had to take a risk. I could sense there was more to what she meant, we are mates after all, it wasn't just a normal movie night.

"Yeah. Im free!"

My voice came out more cheerful and excited than I had planned in the back of my head.

She smiled and then told me to come to her room at 7 PM, which was in 3 hours time. With that she left the office to go choose a movie. She didn't think I would agree, apparently, so she had not planned anything. While she prepared for that I finished of the work I had planned for today which included the planning for the combat ranking tournament which I had completely forgot about. 

After 3 studious long hours of papers, I finally decided to leave to my mate's temporary room to watch the movie she had picked out. 

My heart fluttered with every step I made towards the door at the end of the long corridor. It was the most familiar room to me apart from my own room. For the pass month that room had become a sanctuary, though it wasn't the room itself, it was the only place that I felt calm and truly in heaven.

As I approached the door, I took a deep breath to calm my ecstatic heart and then knocked on the wood grained door. Almost immediately the door opened with a more comfortable looking Yn. Instead of her sweater and tight jeans before she had baggy joggers and a hoodie on instead. She looked ready for bed.

How I wish that she was wearing my hoodie and joggers.

 I closed my eyes quickly to stop my perverted wolf from fantasising. Last thing I need was a problem down 'there' in front of my mate.

Yn invites me in without a word. She just opens the door widely and makes way so that I could come in. I didn't hesitate to walk in, it was second nature for me now considering I had been doing this all week. But she didn't need to know that.

We sat on the bed after Yn placed the CD into the video player that was connected to the flat screen TV. As the two of us lay down, I placed a small blanket over Yn who ends up draping it over me too. My eyes quickly went to Yn as she avoided eye contact. I couldn't help but smile at her sweet gesture. But sadly enough Jimin couldn't also stop this weird feeling inside him that told him that she was acting off. Though he didn't mind it, she was intimate. 

Too intimate...

-----------------------------TBC-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 29
- COMPLETED - How hard would it be for a human to be a mate of a werewolf? The werewolf world would not allowed a human mate. If a werewolf were to h...
52.9K 2K 13
Running away and getting lost in the mountainous forest was a mistake, but you meet a wolf that is like no other, who helps you and you instantly gro...
1.2M 66.9K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
1M 41.3K 41
Living a normal life was easy. You had everything you wanted; a job, friends. The only bad thing? Being unable to love anyone but your mate. But who...