Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 59

318 67 8
By bubbleybunnies

Twisting sides of bed, she was unable to sleep. She got habitual of sleeping in his arms. She terribly missed him.

It only has been two hours since he has left but it felt likes years they are separated. Her body laid on bed and her eyes lazily staring the ceiling. Her eyes roamed around the ceiling unable to sleep.

Sitting up on bed, she sighs and glanced the time. Getting down the bed she moves to closet and opening it, she looks at his side clothes and found a pair of shirt.

She smiles pulling the shirt to her chest and closing her eyes she shoved her tears back.

Twirling the shirt around she hopped to the washroom and got changed into his shirt.

She climbs on the bed and pulls the duvet over and tries to sleep again but failed miserably. She grabs the phone and scrolled down her phone.

Her hand couldn't stop from dialling his number.
She hoped he would pick up the call.

Her heart starts beating faster as the ring went but no answer from other side. Her hope slowly died and was about disconnect the call when she heard his soft voice.

Neil: hello love, are you alright?

Her eyes glints with tears but somehow she hold tears her back and spoke playing with hem of his shirt.

Avni : hello Neil! Did you reach? Are you okay?

Neil : I'm on the way love. We will be reaching there soon. Are you alright?

Avni: I'm alright Neil.. I was missing you. I couldn't sleep. How long will it take to reach there?

Neil : I missed you too love. Not too long left love. It's very late. You should try to sleep love.

Avni : I really miss you Neil. I can't sleep. I tried so much.

He deeply sighed other side looking at his mates who were chatting but had all attentions on him as he talked with Avni on the phone. He rolls his eyes at his stupid fellows.

Neil : it's okay! Just try to sleep. I'm ending the call right now. I want you to sleep now. I will call tomorrow morning. Okay. 

She didn't wanted to disconnect the call but also couldn't disobey his words. She simply nodded her head only to slap her head realising he wasn't here to witness whereas other side he chuckles knowing her antics.

Avni : okay. I will try sleep again. Please do call me tomorrow morning.

Neil : I will love! Goodnight! Sleep well.

Avni : goodnight Neil!

She ended the call and placing the phone on the side table looks at the ceiling.

Deeply she sighs taking his pillow and hugging it tightly close to her chest imagining him being with her. She closed her eyes and tries to sleep.

Flicking her eyes widen, she snuggles to the pillow. Her stretched out finding his presence, she opens her eyes rubbing it while yawning as she looks at beside the bed and frowns seeing other side empty.

As the realisation hits up, she closed her eyes remembering the last night painful memories of him leaving. Her eyes welled up but she couldn't let the tears flow because of the promise she made to him.

She wouldn't cry. She had to be strong and brave enough to fight against all odds. Holding back on her tears she grabs her phone and turns on it to see his message and miscalled her.

Opening the message, she read it loudly.

" hey love, I believe you're still sleeping. Not worry, rest well. I have safely arrived and will be rested. I will try to call later when I can. Please don't stress and be upset. I'll be okay. Take care of yourself love. I love you."

Her lips curves into a smile as she read his message.

Avni : I really miss you Neil. I love you too.

She whispered as she caressed his photo on the gallery. She then placed her phone on charging and getting down the bed moves go washroom.

Ruffling her wet hair with the towel and dressed in a bathrobe, she walks out of the washroom. She glanced at the bed where she found all empty and loneliness. His intense gaze, his smile, his smirk, she missed everything of his.

Moving to the closet, she took a saree out and others essentials out and walking towards bed. She starts getting ready.

Walking up to dressing table. She sat down and did her morning skin routine.

Standing up and glanced herself in the mirror once she was ready. Putting a smile on her face she walks to bed side and unplugging her phone charging she walks out of the room.

As she descends down the stairs she noticed Bebe and swetha heading towards the temple.

She also follows them, she took her slippers out and covering her head enters into the temple standing beside swetha who smiled at her to which she returns the smile back.

Bebe started the Pooja while other two prayed. Bebe ending the Pooja turns around and smiles at them.

Avni bends down touching Bebe feet and Bebe placing a hand on her head blessed Avni.

The ladies walks out of the temple while talking when swetha mentioned about Neil.

Swetha : did Neil call you Avni?

Avni : yes mom! He did but I wasn't able to answer it. He dropped a message and has safely reached.

Swetha nodded her head and discussed on what to make for breakfast. Upon on that Avni thought to make breakfast to distract her mind.

Swetha agreed and entering the in kitchen both of them starts preparing for breakfast.

Once the breakfast was ready, they got the table ready and called Prakash and Bebe to join.

Prakash enters and smiles at them sitting his seat.

Prakash : good morning beta. How are you feeling?

Avni : good morning dad. I'm okay.

Prakash nodded his head and smiles as she serves him. Bebe soon to joined them taking her seat.

They all starts eating while Avni played with her food which was noticed by everyone. They looked at each other and sighed.

Prakash : Avni beta. Why aren't you eating? Are you not feeling okay?

Avni looks up and noticed everyone staring her.

Avni : no dad! I'm eating..

Prakash : I can see how well you are eating beta. What's the matter? Why aren't you eating? Is it because you miss Neil? Beta you can't neglect your health like that. At least have something. You have playing with the food past 10 minutes.

Avni simply nodded her head and starts eating though her hunger died down. Her family helpless sighed and ate their breakfast.

Swetha wraps the table up while Prakash sits beside Avni placing his hand on her shoulder.

Avni : yes dad! You want to say something?

Prakash : yes! I had thought a lot about this. If you ever feel lonely or want go back to Delhi, then I don't hesitate to send you home. I know what you must be feeling and it will be hard after Neil has return back to military. Beta what are you plans? When do you start working? I don't mean that.. please don't it other way.. I just can't see you being like this. You have to be strong.. you know what I am trying to say.

Avni : dad! I know what you're saying.. I do join back in few months but meanwhile I thought of something too.. I actually don't know how to say it but...

Prakash : what is it beta? You can tell me.

Avni : I was wondering to join your company and help you out in business. I have spoken to Neil. He said to do what makes me happy. Dad what do you think? I will be returning back to my work in a month or so. I can help you out.

Prakash : that's brilliant idea. If this is what you want to do then how can I say no. I will be going office today. Do you want to join me? I can show to around and introduce you to the staffs.

Avni : I don't feel like going today dad. I will join you tomorrow. Is that okay?

Prakash : perfectly okay. You should go and take some rest. You didn't get full rest after you have returned the from the trip.

Avni nodded her head and got to leave but stopped turning around and looks at Prakash.

Avni : thank you dad.. I really appreciate our conversation. It made me feel better.

Prakash also got to and side hugs patting her head softly.

Prakash : we are they for you beta. Come to us when you feel need to talk to someone. My son has chose the best.

Avni smiles and thanking him once again she headed back to het room.

Closing the door behind her, she sat on the bed folding her legs. She grabs Neil's phone and caressed it.

Avni : what will you be doing right now?

Her thoughts wandered how a month passed so quickly. It has been almost a month passed for their marriage. Times flies so quick.

She kissed his photo and hugs it to her chest...

She then began talking to his photo. Her talks were interrupted by her phone ring, she placed the photo on side and grabs her phone to see Nandini calling her.

She smiles and answered the call.

Avni : hello Nandini. How are you?

Nandini : hello Bhabhi.I'm good. How are you?

Avni : I'm okay.. how is everyone at home? How is the baby?

Nandini : everyone is doing great, they miss you a lot. Baby is also good. I heard Bhai went back to his duty. Are you okay?

Avni : yes that's right. I'm okay. What would happen to me Nandini? He had to return back. I couldn't stop him.

Nandini : you're the strongest person Avni. If I were in your place then i wouldn't know how to cope with all this. I'm proud of you.

Avni: his love make it strong.. even I don't know how I will cope it but his love and trust makes me stronger. I just don't know..

Nandini : I know you can do it. We are with you. When do you return back to work? Mani was asking too.

Avni : in a month or so.. I haven't got final confirmation from them yet. Meanwhile I thought to work with dad helping his business.

Nandini : that's good! You will do amazing job.

They continued talking. When they were talking, a knocks disturb Avni.

Avni still being on the phone moves to the door and opens it to see swetha standing there.

Avni : mom. Come inside.

They both come inside and sat down.

Avni : Nandini.. here speak to mom.

She handed the phone to swetha and excusing herself to washroom.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
58.1K 5.8K 39
Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he is not ready to marry... He feels too you...
75.5K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019