Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 57

336 75 13
By bubbleybunnies

He blinks his eyes as he stares his wife who was asleep snugging to his chest. He tightens the grip around her waist and raising his hand up removes the hairs that were falling on he faces.

He caressed her face gently and softly and moves closer to her. He pecks her forehead.

His eyes fell on the time and didn't realise an hour passed till he was awoken up. He sighs and untangling his arms around her chest and kissing her cheek for last time gets down the bed and slipping slippers on walks to washroom to fresh up.

He comes out of washroom dressed in a workout attire and glancing towards the bed where his beautiful slept hugging the pillow.

He chuckles and grabbing his phone the side exit the room quietly not wanting to wake her up.

He jogged down the stairs and moves to backyard hoping to workout while his wife is sleeping. He took his phone out and puts on music and placing in his pocket, he began his workout.

Wiping sweat over his forehead he walks inside the house and found swetha going towards kitchen.

He calls her out.

Neil : mom.

Swetha stops and looks at him whose body was covered in sweat.

Swetha : good morning Neil. When did you wake up?

Neil : morning mom. I woke up an hour ago. Can you please prepare my juice?

Swetha : i will make it! You go and shower. Your body is sweating.

Neil rolls his eyes and kissing her cheek rushed to his room.

Pushing the door, he enters inside and found his wife still asleep. He shook his had smilingly and starts walking towards bed. 

He sat on the bed and brought his hand up caressing her face gently.

He removes the pillow out of her hold and placed it on side. He bends down kissing her cheek lovingly.

Neil : love.. wake up.

He softly whispers her name as he nuzzled his face into her neck. She stirs in sleep as she silently opens her eyes wrapping her arms around hie neck and pulling him closer.

Their lips touched, breath fanned. He gazed down her lips before he smashed his lips on hers taking into a soft kiss. Their hands itself made their way to their hairs and pulling out as they kissed each other with a passion.

Neil broke the kiss and rested his head on her head. He rubs her hair gently and whispers.

Neil : good morning love!

Avni : good morning Neil.. can you please lay down with me?

Neil smiles pecking her forehead.

Neil : I would have love it but love, my body is smells of sweats. You wouldn't appreciate that. I should take a shower then later we can cuddle.

Avni laughs out sitting up against the headboard and raising her hand up, she ruffed his hair.

Avni : go take a shower. I will take your clothes out.

Neil nodded his head and glancing before gesturing her something he went to washroom.

While she understood his gesture and shaking her head , she gets down the bed and tying her hair in a bun walks to closet.

Placing his clothes on the bed, she moves to washroom and pushing the door, she enters inside and saw him showering.

Coming out of washroom, wrapped in a towel. He smirks he gazed down her body noticing his lips marks.

He kissed her cheek and moves to bed, getting dressed.

Composing herself and bitting her inner cheeks. She grabs her clothes and went to washroom to change.

Neil chuckles at her behaviour and shakes his head ruffling his hair lightly.

He grabs his phone and sat down on bed waiting for his wife. He caught up with some messages sent by his friend. He shoved his phone and stood hearing washroom opens.

He smiles approaching towards her. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer.

Neil : you smell so good love.

He nuzzled into her neck making her fist her hand.

Avni : Neil.. leave me alone. Didn't you had enough of your romance ?

Neil shook his head and starts placing kisses on neck and shoulders. She deeply sighs and with him embracing from behind, she difficulty moves to dressing table and glanced up looking  at him through mirror.

Avni: Neil, let me get ready. Please.

Neil : you can get ready love. I'm not stopping you.

Rolling her eyes at him, she nudged him his stomach making him glare at her to which she ignores it and picking up her hair starts brushing, only to be pulled by Neil.

Avni : what are you doing Neil? Stop disturbing me.

Neil : love, let me help getting ready.

She tries stopping him but before that he starts brushing her hair gently. Her lips curves into a thin smile and felt her heart content.

Neil cupping her face and taking a pinch of vermilion fills her, someone of fall on her nose. He chuckles wiping it off.

He pecks her forehead.

Neil : I love you.

Avni : I love you too..

Neil smiles and back hugs her while she wore bangles.

Avni: Neil, you can leave me now. I can walk myself downstairs.

Neil smirks turning her around.

Neil : I won't mind carrying you in my arms.

She slapped his shoulder and grabbing her phone, she walks out of the room leaving Neil to skull as his wife left him behind alone.

He stomps his foot and follows her.

Neil was about tell her name out but stopped as he noticed Bebe sitting in living hall with Prakash chatting regarding something.

Neil rubs his neck and glanced at Avni who smirks looking before she excusing herself went to kitchen.

Neil (mind) why are you worrying love? No one will be able to help you when we are going to be alone in the room.

He thought how to tease and trouble his innocent wife who wasn't really innocent as he thinks.

Neil comes out of his trance as he heard Bebe calling his name. He smiles sitting beside Bebe and kissed her cheek.

Neil : good morning Bebe & dad!

Bebe : good morning Neil. Why were standing over there like that? What were you thinking?

Prakash : Bebe what are you asking? He might he wondering taking his wife to another honeymoon trip. Am right Neil?

Prakash teased Neil who blushed hearing his father and looked away avoiding their eyes on him.

Bebe : Neil. Is this what you were thinking?

Neil : no Bebe. Why would you believe dad? He is saying rubbish. It's not true.

Prakash: why won't they believe me Neil? What wrong did I say?

Neil : dad! Can you please stop pulling my legs?

Prakash laughed shaking his head off and winched in pain when Bebe slapped his hand.

Bebe : Neil. Come here.

Neil goes to closer to Bebe placing his head on her lap and she starts ruffling his hair.

Bebe : no one would tease my boy... Neil when will give us grandchildren?

Prakash was first one to burst into laugher. Neil's eyes widen staring Bebe as she asked such sudden questions. His mouth wide opened not knowing how to response.

He shook his head up and sitting up looks at then shaking his head.

Neil : Bebe what are you saying?

Bebe : what? I didn't say anything wrong Neil? Can't I tease you.

Neil : bebe you scared me.

Bebe smiles and pats his back.

Bebe : there is no rush Neil. Nothing is in our hands. You both newly got married doesn't mean you guys will have children. We wont put pressure on you both. It's your both lives.

Neil smiles hearing Bebe. She was definitely why he loves and admires her thinking.

Being unaware of what was happening, Avni comes out of kitchen to call them for breakfast and looks at them.

Avni : is everything okay?

Neil : yes!

Avni : breakfast is ready.

They all nodded their head and got up moving to the table. Avni looks at her who smiles walks beside her pecking her face with a smile.

Neil : no need to worry love. Everything is fine.

She nodded her head and went to dining table and starts serving them. Neil thanks Avni as she served him sitting beside him.

Swetha comes out kitchen and sat down serving herself. They ate breakfast while talking when Neil's phone rang making everyone look at him.

He grabs a napkin wiping his hands and took his phone out seeing the caller id. He was about to answer but it got disconnected.

Neil sighs and placed his phone on the table deciding to call her later. He looks at everyone and blinks his eyes.

Everyone got back to eating their breakfast.

Sitting in the backyard with some snacks and drinks placed on the table they were surrounded by each other each as they talked and laughed randomly.

The weather seems pretty nice and warm.  It was best day of gathering family and spending times together.  Neil laid his head on his mother lap and holding his wife hand got engaged in conversation.

Swetha ruffles his hair gently. Neil's phone rang at the same time disturbing the moment.

Neil took his phone out and looks at the caller id.  He sat up and looks at his family who again looked at him with some questions in their eyes.

Neil : I have to take this call. Excuse me.

He got up moving to a corner and answered the call. His face expression changed as he spoke over the phone.

He ended the call and moves to his family and clears his throat. With a heavy sigh and heart he spoke.

Neil : I got a call. I have return back to my duty tonight.

His words just changed everything. He didn't fail notice how happiness turns into saddens just in a second. His heart broke but he wasn't able to anything. He can't be selfish to stay back no what matter.

His eyes fell on his wife who looked dumbfounded. His heart sank as he thought of her and their conversation that they had on their honeymoon. 

He diverts his gaze not being to see her in this condition looks at his parents who comes out a shock and gave him sad smile.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019
38.9K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
32.7K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story ❤️ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019