Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 55

348 65 9
By bubbleybunnies

Swinging their entwined hands, they strolled through empty streets. Not many people were walking, very less walked passed them minding their own business. Cold breeze touched their body making her body flinch due to various coldness.

He sighs and stops coming front of her. He cups her face rubbing his both hand against her cheeks.

Neil : feeling cold? Wanna head back to hotel?

She shook her head not wanting to go back to hotel. She placed her hand on his that were placed on her cheek.

He deeply sighs removing his hand away. He took his coat, wrapping around her body. He engulfs her in a side hug walking down the street loving the moments.

She snuggles to his chest feeling the warmth and smiles seeing his care towards him. All of sudden she screamed his name making him startled.

He comes out of shock and looks at her who was smiling widely staring something. He follows the gaze and shook his head when he noticed what was happening inside her tiny head.

He turns around and melted seeing her cute face. He couldn't even say no. He shook his head and nodded his head walks towards ice cream shop.

Her smiles brighten up as they walked inside the shop.

Neil : what favour would you like love?

Avni : I will have chocolate and vanilla.

Neil : you want have two ice creams? Are you serious love? You will get ill.

Avni : please Neil! I won't get ill.

Neil sighs and nodding his head orders the ice cream and passed two bowl of ice cream to her who gleams in happiness. Her face overjoyed as she dips the spoon and took the first bite.

She closed her eyes and relished the flavour melting into her mouth. Neil shook his head and paid the money before holding her hand and dragging her out of the shop.

Neil : I can't believe it. I am allowing this to happen.

She stops eating and looks at him who was taunting for having so much sweets since they arrived for their honeymoon.

rolling her eyes she ate her ice cream. They were walking on isolate streets. Breeze touching their faces. Neil stops as he stares his wife who was engrossed eating her ice cream, he sighs moving closer and tucks her hair back and smiles how cutest she is.

Neil didn't notice when the bowl of ice cream from his hand was snatched. When he noticed, it was too late as his wife finished half of it already.

He literally shook his head and wondered how can she eat so much sweet and cold food so fast. He mentally made a note putting restrictions on what she eats especially on sweets.

He comes out of his thoughts as he felt her scooting closer to his body. He smiles pulling her into his arms looking at her. He pressed his lips on her forehead.

Neil : I can see, you're getting very naughty. You ate my ice cream. Should I punish you?

Avni : it's not my fault. It was melting. I was being good girl thought not to waste, so I had it. It's your fault that you were so slow.

Neil made oh face and pinched her cheek then rubs it lightly, he pressed his lips on her both cheeks and smiles.

He glances at the time on his wrist and tilting his hand up looking towards looks at her.

Neil : I really don't wish to back to hotel and make love to you, even though it's tempting and I wouldn't mind making love to you but i have another plan in my head.

Her cheeks heats up, she slapped his chest hiding herself in his chest. He chuckles rubbing his hand on her hair.

Neil : how can you blush so much, love? We have done it so many times.

Avni : shut up Neil. Stop being shameless.

She again slapped his chest while he laughed his heart out. He loves teasing her.

Neil opens the door like a gentleman and gesture his wife to get in. Smiling at him she gets in and he closed the door rushing to his side.

He settled down fastening his seatbelt and looks at his wife who also followed his action. He rolls the window down from both side letting the breeze touching their faces.

He then turns the radio and starting the engine drove the car into isolate road. It was empty road but it was best moment and day to gone for long drive.

He comfortable sat on on his seat, resting his one hand the wheel and other one interlocked with hers that rested on her lap.

She leans back on her seat resting her head on his shoulder. He took a glimpse before he pecks her head and turning his eyes back on the road.

He rubs her fingers as he silently drove the way. No words were exchanged between them. They were loving this moment of being silence and in presence of each  other.

It felt so perfect and smoothing. Finding moments in small moments were best. They were cherishing their moments and making memories very special every time.

He kissed side of her head as he noticed her falling sleep. He chuckles lightly as he drove slower back to their hotel.

He opens the car door bending down scooped her in his arms. He stares into her eyes as she opens her eyes looking at him. She snuggles to his chest mumbling a sorry.

He shook his head and smiles as he starts moving towards their hotel room but stopped as he heard her whispering something. He could barely understand what she was saying.

Neil : love, what are you saying? I am unable to understand.

She tilts her head and looks at him wondering how to share it with them. She shook her head blushing away and hiding his face in his chest.

Seeing her face flushed he understood she was thinking something that made her blush. He smirks tapping her cheek and whispering her name out.

He sighs putting her down and cupping her face he rubs his thumb on her cheek.

Neil : what are you thinking? No lie?

Avni: I wasn't thinking anything.

Neil sighs and folding his arms and rested against his chest.

Neil : you think I believe you? Absolutely no love. What's cooking in your head?

Avni : I can't cook Neil..

He faked a laugh and shook his head moving closer to her and she moved back only to stumbled back but his hands wrapped around her waist preventing her to fall.

Neil : I will ask you one more time. What's going into your tiny brain?

Avni : I don't know how to say it? I mean.

Neil : speak looking into my eyes love. You don't need to hide your feelings for me.

She looked straight into his eyes and all she saw was pure love for her.

Neil : now tell me!

Avni: I really wished to kiss love of my life front of Eiffel Tower.

Neil smirks as he watched her face turning red. He cups her face and moving closet to her.

He bends downs and glimpsed behind their back as the Eiffel towel clearly could be seen so closely. He rubs his thumb on her lips before he captured her lips making her wish come to true.

His hand went around her hair as he kissed her pouring his love. Neil broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He smirks against their lips as he kissed her again.

He rested his against hers whispering.

Neil : I love you so much.

Her eyes widen opens as her voice cracked up but yet she was able to respond back.

Avni : I love you too Neil.

He smiled against her lips as he kissed her again.

The next day they eventually planned a photoshoot in Paris. They were woken up and was getting ready after their morning romance,

They were rushing in hurry as they were late for the shoot. Avni time to time threw glares at Neil who smirks that irked her more.

She threw his shirt on his face and went to washroom while he chuckled getting ready in the room itself.

Neil : love.. please talk to me. I really didn't mean to be late.

Turning her face away she leans back and folded her arms against  her chest and looked outside of window showing him how much angry she is.

Neil : please love... we ain't going to be late. I have messaged them.

Avni : what did you tell them?

She snapped at him loudly.. he got startled and looks at her whose face boiling in anger. He placed a hand on her shoulder who swatted away glaring him.

Avni : I'm really angry Neil.

Neil : please love.. understand. I don't want to continue this shoot if you gonna be like this. I don't like this.

Avni turns her head away knowing she would melt any moment if he won't stop using his sweet words. 

Neil glanced her and sighing himself focused on the road.

Avni corner of her eyes noticed his face dull. She thought her anger had gone further than she thought.

She turns around and calls his name out.

Avni : Neil.. I'm sorry..

He turns looking at her and shook his head away turning back to road and driving.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

A little heads up, we are nearing end of the book.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
12.4K 1K 10
A NEW MORAN STORY!๐Ÿ’ซโฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•My try on a slightly different version of Dil Diyaan Gallan, a show that is airing on SAB TV and resides in hearts of many a...
38.9K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...