Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 43

399 68 12
By bubbleybunnies

Bending down he touched Neela feet but stopped feeling a hand. He looks up and saw her shaking her head.

He sheepish smiles and touched her feet making her smile slightly.

Neela : bacha.. you're like my Manik. You don't have to touch my feet.

Neil : it doesn't make me small maa. It makes me happy.

Neela smiles and blessed him and was found proud how well he was taught to respect his elders.

Neela : come inside..

They walked inside. Neil smiles and sat down while Neela went to kitchen and got him a glass of water.

He thanks her and gulps the water down. He placed the glass and looks around to get her glimpse but didn't see her.

Neela : she is in her room.. she might be resting.

Neil looks at Neela feeling embarrassed as he was caught.

Neil: where is Manik or Nandini? Is papa home?

Neela : Manik and Nandini are in their room. And Ashish is looking at the arrangement for Manik's birthday.

Neil nodded his head and was looking for excuse to meet Avni when Neela herself fulfil his wished.

Neela : why don't you get some rest? I will send some snacks in your room.

Neil nodding his head and walks up the stairs.

He pushed the door and closing the door he enters inside and roams his eyes around the room.

His lips curves into a thin smile as he could feel her presence in the room, he moves to balcony and leans against the railing closing his eyes felt cold breeze touching his body.

Neil opens his eyes hearing anklets sound. He turns around and his eyes fell on his wife who walks out of washroom with towel wrapped around her body who hasn't had acknowledged his presence yet.

He smirks and taking small steps he walks back inside the room and stood behind her back and encircles his arms around her waist.

She flinched feeling his arms and her eyes widen, she turns around side way and looks at Neil who smirked in return.

Avni : Neil... what are you doing? When did you come?

Neil didn't response but bending down placed a soft kiss on her bare shoulder making her breath hitch. She fisted the towel and a chuckled escaped as he rubs his beards on her shoulder.

His one hand moves up the towel and was going to remove it when he heard her pleading soft voice.

He looks at her.

Neil: you're going to be death of me. I want you so bad love. I can't control it now.

Avni's heart thumps hearing his husky voice as he moves away placing a kiss on her side head.

She opens her eyes and looks at Neil who starts moving to washroom.

Composing herself she moves to closet and starts getting ready for the party.

She wore orange colour saree, watching with jewellery. She starts applying minimal make up on.

She kept her hair open. She stood up fixing the saree when she heard washroom opens. Her eyes fell on Neil who comes out of washroom wrapped a towel around his waist.

Water droplets on his bare chest making her breath hitch. She couldn't believe how handsome husband he got.

Neil smirks and moving towards her. He cups her face and placed a kiss on her forehead before bending down and fixing the saree from bottom.

Her heart flutters seeing his sweet gestures. She felt blessed to have him as her husband.

He stood and encircles his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.

Neil : you definitely know, how to make my heart feel. You look stunning love. You smell heaven.

He nuzzled her neck while rubbing his soft hand against her waist making her breath hitch. She closed her eyes and leans to his bare chest.

Neil pecks side of her head and smirks seeing the affect on her. He caressed her navel gently making her moan his name.

Neil : I love you so much love....

He whispers and coming opposite each other and bends down capturing her lips into his.

He softly and passionate kissed her till he felt they couldn't take it anymore. He broke kiss once they felt breathless.

Neil rested his head against hers, he rubs his thumb over her lips and smiles widely.

Neil : you're the best thing happened to me love. I can't wait for our honeymoon. I won't leave you alone.

She blushed hearing his words and slapping his chest moves away moving to dressing table.

Neil chuckles and follows her back hugging her.

Avni : Neil.. you can romance later. Let me get ready..

Neil : no... I need to be with my wife. You didn't call me or replied my messages. Why is that?

Avni : I was busy with the preparations.I'm sorry. I didn't get chance to check my phone.

Neil : it's okay love. Just few days then no one would disturb us.

Avni smiles and glanced at him through the mirror and saw how intensely he was gazing her.

Neil : have you got the gift for Manik?

Avni : yes. I brought. Let me show.

She broke the hug and went to her bag taking the gift out while Neil moves to bed and starts getting ready as he found his attire kept on bed with his essentials on the side.

She comes to him and placing the gift on bed turns him around and wrapping her arm around his neck fixed his collar.

Neil smiles and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Avni : this suits you a lot. I like it.

Neil : what can I say? Your choice is best... including myself.

She chuckles and nodding her head agreeing to him moves back and picking the gift she showed it to him.

Avni : would he like it?

Neil : he would love it, sweetheart. You don't need to worry.

She smiles and keeping the gift back on bed moves go dressing table following.

He looks at her confusingly as he noticed her behind him.

Neil : love, do you want to say something?

She nodded her head and picking the vermilion box looks at him with a smile playing on her lips.

Avni : will you please fill my hairline?

Neil smiles and his eyes shines up.

Neil: it would be my honour, love.

He took a pinch of vermillion and parting her aside fills her hairline. Her heart overwhelms with such gesture created by them.

He cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : I love you.

Avni : I love you too Neil.

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Neil holds Avni's hand and they both walks out of the room to living hall and noticed guests starts coming in.

Neil greets Ashish with a hug and holding Avni's hands moves around the hall meeting few people.

A few minutes later Avni excusing herself moves to drinks counter and taking a glass gulps it down.

She stood there and watched everyone enjoying the party... her eyes landed by the entrance where she found khanna family entering.

She smiles and keeping the glass back moves to them and greets them.

They both family exchanging hi and hello starts conversing with each other Neil feeling bored looks at his wife who was talking to some ladies.

He sighs and moves out of the room going yon backyard. He took his phone out and called someone.

He ended the call and turns around only to get shocked seeing his wife who looks furious folding her arms against her chest.

He gulps his saliva and looks at her who was throwing deathly glares to him.

Neil : love,you were not inside? How come you're here?

Avni : can't I come here? Neil what are you planning?

Neil : planing? What would I plan? I'm not planing anything love.

Avni: I don't believe you Neil. Please tell me... I won't tell anyone.

Neil sighs and holding her hands in his looks at her.

Neil: I promise, there is nothing to be worried about. You don't need to you. I will tell everything but on the right time.

Avni : I can't even stay angry with you for too long. You manage to melt my anger.I hate you for that.

He smirks lightly.

Neil : you can't be angry with me. You love too little.

Avni : true! Come inside. Everyone is looking for you.

Neil nodding his head walks inside followed by Avni.

Neil hugs Manik and wished.

Neil : happy birthday bro.. and congratulations becoming a father. You will be best father.

Manik : thank you Neil.

Neil smiles and side hugs Nandini.

Neil : I'm proud of you baby girl.

Nandini's eyes blurs with tears to which Neil shook his head and kissed her cheek.

Manik's friends were invited too along with Neil's but Neil's friends couldn't make it due to some emergency mission.

Neil in between took glanced of his wife. He was very well of her gazes in between too. He knew they were desperate for each other.

Neil shook his head and looked away knowing affect his wife has on him.

Manik cuts the cake and fed everyone. All the guest wished him and blessing him move to food counter.

Lastly the guest requested couple dance for the newly wed couple.

Neil forwarding his hand towards Avni looks at her, his eyes conveying pure love.

She smiles and placed her hand in his and wrapping one hand wrapped his neck comes in the middle.

As the music played they moved their body syncing with music.

Neil twirls her around few times and pulls her back to his chest. They were lost in each other world not caring about the people around them.

Neil stops moving his body and rested his head against hers as the music stops..

They shy smiles and moved away hearing the applause.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
75.4K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019