Love never dies |completed|

Por bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... Más

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 39

485 83 12
Por bubbleybunnies

Suns rays penetrates through the window falling on Avni's face disturbing her sleep, she turns her body another side and snuggles into his chest.

Groaning in sleep, she lifts her head up and switching the alarm up she stares Neil who was still asleep.

She brought her hand and softly ruffles his heir, bending down she kissed his forehead.

Snugging into his chest she admired how gorgeous and handsome he looks when he's asleep.

Glancing on the clock, she eight she gets down the bed and starts walking to washroom.

Wiping her wet hair and wearing a bathrobe she comes out of washroom and found her lugged inside the room.

She smiles and opening the bag, she took essentials out and starts getting ready.

Moving to dressing table, she starts wearing bangles and jewellery not realising her husband is woken up by her jiggles of her bangles..

Neil who woke up hearing her bangles and anklets sound sloped on his elbow and adores his wife.

He was definitely proud and lucky to announce whole around, his wife belongs to him. His lips curves into a smile as he noticed how gorgeous she looks wearing a red saree. His favourite attire on his wife.

Neil in trance gets down bed and starts walking towards her.. he stood behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder..

He nuzzled his beards on her cheeks making her breath hitch and startled with his presence. She gasped seeing him so close to her.

Avni : Neil...

She whispered softly and butterflies ran through her stomach. Neil smirks and placed a kiss on her shoulder making her fist her saree in fist.

Neil : my beloved wife.. good morning love.

Avni felt her whole badly shaken yet hearing his husky voice. She composed herself and replied his back.

Avni : good morning Neil.. when did you wake up?

Neil : while ago. How can I sleep when my gorgeous wife is getting ready?

He places a another kiss on her shoulder.. he then turns herself around and picking up the vermillion box took a pinch and filled her hairline making her heart flutter.

Neil : I love you so wife. Finally the await is over now. You're my wife.

She smiles at him pushing his hair side.

Avni : go and fresh up..

Neil : no! Let me romance with my wife first. Freshening up can wait up.

Avni : Neil, go and fresh up.

Neil didn't respond back but back hugging her nuzzled his face in her neck..

Neil pecking Avni's head went to washroom leaving Avni alone in the room. She chuckles at his antics and quickly getting ready moves to their closet and taking his attire out placed it on bed.

She tidy the room up and wondered did she marry a man or a child who keeps the room so dirty.

She laughs her out and sitting on bed waits for Neil to come back. Neil ruffling his hair and wrapped in towel comes out and smirks looking at his wife who stares his bare chestZ

He winks at at her and moving to bed starts getting ready, very well aware of his wife intense gaze on him his body. His cheeks heated up but biting his cheeks controlled his blush.

Neil ruffles his hair and moves to dressing table wearing a watch on his wrist. He turns around and looks at Avni who was scrolling down her phone.

Neil : ready to go down.

Avni looks up and nodding her head gets up and walks upto him fixing his hair up making him smile.

( Avni's attire)

Neil grabbing his phone and entwining their hands and starts walks out of the room.

Everyone tiredly gathered up in living room and was chatting when laughters caught their attentions.

They turned around and saw the newly married couple descending the stairs.. seeing the blush on Avni's face understood Neil must be behind that.

They chuckled and looked away not wanting to keep them feel awkward.

They arrived near them and starts greeting them.

Neil : good morning everyone.

Swetha : good morning Neil, Avni. Beta did you sleep well?

All of them burst out of laughing hearing his cousins teasing the couple. Neil glares them and sitting beside his father starts talking to him while swetha gets up and took Avni with her in kitchen followed by Bebe.

Swetha : good morning.. Ignore those bunch idiots. Were you okay?

Avni : yes mom.. I was okay..

Bebe: Avni beta.. you know you have to cook today as ritual.

Avni : yes bebe. I know. What should I make?

Swetha : beta.. make something sweet. I will prepare the breakfast. It will be too much for you.

Avni : it's okay.. I will prepare it. You can help me out.

Bebe : Avni is right swetha. We can help Avni out.

Avni smiles and swetha agreeing with them starts preparing for breakfast.

Neil's phone rang, he excused himself and answered the call. 

Neil : hello... yes sir.. okay sir.. I will report it back you today. Okay bye.

Neil ended the call and went back to hall.

Neil : dad..

Prakash looks at Neil.

Neil : I will be in my study room. Once breakfast is ready. Just call me down.

Prakash : is everything okay?

Neil: yes dad.. you don't worry. I will complete some work and come back.

Prakash nodded his head and Neil glancing towards kitchen door sighs and walks to his study room.

He got comfortable on his chair and switching his laptop starts working.

A knock disturbs Neil.. Neil allows the person in and snapping his head at the door saw his wife nervously standing at the door.

Neil : come in inside wife. Why are you nervously standing there?

She comes inside and looks at him.

Avni: back to work?

She didn't look happy seeing him working right after the wedding. He sighs and looks at her with a smile on his lips.

He held her wrist and pulls her onto his lap. He encircles his arms around her waist and pecks her lips making her shock.

Avni : Neil..

Neil : what Neil? You didn't even let me kiss. Do you realise how long it has been that I haven't tasted delicious lips of yours..

She slapped his shoulder and wriggled in his lap making him hold her firmly.

Neil : stop moving love. You ain't helping me at all.

Avni : leave me Neil.. someone would come in.

Neil : no one would come in without my permission.

He smirks pecking her lips again. He traced her lips with his thumb and was about to capture her lips when they heard a voice..

Neil groans hearing the voice while Avni blushed and gets down his lap and stood next to him..

The door opens and found his sister who become disturbance of his romance.

He deathly glares Nandini who rushed inside the room and hugs Avni tightly making her stumble back.

Neil rolls his eyes seeing his sister being weird.

Neil : why did you come?

Nandini broke hug and looks at her brother who was making faces.

Nandini : stop being aman Bhai.. she is on my team.

Neil : who said that?

Nandini : i did.

Avni silently watched the siblings fight over her..

Neil : she is my wife. She will be on my team.

Nandini: no! You can't boss me around now.. I wiki complain to Bhabhi about you now.

Neil : I dare you miss... even I can do the same.

Avni : guys stop fighting.. I am going down.. come down.

She was to leave when Neil held her wrist and stops. She looks at him.

Neil : you ain't going. Baby girl.. give us some time.
We will come down.

Nandini : no... Bhabhi let's go.

She holding Avni's hand took her out while Neil bewildered watched them leaving.

Neil : pregnancy mood.. I feel pity you Manik. How will you tolerate her tantrums..

Neil shook his head and follows them where his wife was hugging her brother.

Neil smiles at Manik.

Swetha : you both did great coming home. Why didn't Neela and Ashish come?

Nandini : mom.. they couldn't come.. guests were still home.. I was missing my sister so I came to see her. I was wondering how will her husband treat her..

Nandini said pulling Neil's legs while Neil rolling his eyes hugs Manik who smiles hugging him back.

Neil : how do you tolerate her?

Manik : you will know soon...

Neil : my wife is much better than my sister..

Manik laughs..

Manik : so is my wife..

Neil chuckles too and looks at other who looks clueless.

Swetha : you guys have arrived on right time. We are about to have breakfast. Avni made it.. join us.

Manik: wow! Baby doll.. I was dying to have food made by you..

Avni smiles and looks at Nandini who rushed to dinning table and filling her plates. She chuckles and walks to her..

Everyone sat down and Avni starts serving them. She stood by Neil and was waiting for them to taste the food.

Neil took the first bite and his eyes fell on Avni's who was staring him. He blinks his eyes and ate the food.

Everyone praised Avni for making delicious foods. Avni brought the sweet dish and mens mouth watered seeing the dish.

She serves Neil first then others..

Neil : wow... this is heaven. Delicious... I love it..

Avni's heart overwhelmed hearing him praising her... she smiles and served him more.

Swetha and bebe took Avni into bebe room after breakfast while Neil and manan and his cousins went to garden.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

157K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
58.1K 5.8K 39
Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he is not ready to marry... He feels too you...
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
32.7K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story ❤️ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019