Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 36

453 79 13
By bubbleybunnies

Neil rubbing his eyes sat up on the bed and his eyes fell on the clock. His body aches from the last night.

He leans back against the headboard and picks his phone up. He smiles seeing the wallpaper. He caressed it and brining close to his lips kissed it.

He then unlocking his phone dials a number. His smiles wider as he heard her voice.

Neil: morning love.

Avni : good morning Neil. Woke up.

Neil : yeah, while back. Are you ready for haldi? What will you be wearing?

Avni : I haven't decided. I can't seems decided.

Neil : can I pick it for you?

Avni : you will choose for me?

Neil : yeah. Can't I?

Avni : I can't say no. Please help me out.

Neil : how about a saree?

Avni : a saree. Neil this isn't helping me. I know your mischief.

Neil : please wear a saree. I want to see you in a saree.

Avni : I won't! You didn't even help me. Bye.

She frustratedly hangs up the call making Neil chuckle.

He placed the phone back on side table and gets down bed.

Neil: just few hours left then you will be my wife.
Mrs Avni Neil khanna.

He grins widely and walks to washroom to fresh up.

Wrapping himself in a towel and ruffling his wet hair comes out of the washroom and moves to his closet.

He picks up the yellow Kurta with white pajama.
Closing the closet he moves to bed and starts getting ready.

Moving back to dressing table he fixed his hair and sprayed perfume on himself.

Glancing himself in the mirror walks back to bed side and picks his phone up and headed downstairs.

( Neil's attire)

He smiles seeing his family who were waiting for him to starts the haldi ceremony.

Swetha : morning Neil. Are you ready now?

Neil : morning mom. Yes I am. Where is the rest?

He spoke not finding his friends and other relatives.

He walks towards them and greets them. He spotted his sister running in rush, he smiles and looks at his friends who were gathered up in as a group and having conversations.

He frowns and wonder what would be coining in their heads. He shook his head and looks to find his mother or Bebe.

He rolls his sleeves up and went in the backyard looking for them. He found them making arrangements for haldi.

He smiles and went towards them.

Neil : mom.

Swetha turns and looks at Neil who was ready for haldi. She smiles and walks towards him leaving everything.

Swetha : ready. Go take seat there. We will start soon.

Neil side hugging and kissing her forehead headed where the arrangements were made for haldi. He sat down and took his phone to message Avni but stops hearing his friends voice.

He looks up and saw them smirking, nevertheless Neil shook his head and looks at his family who were to start the function.

All the ladies gathered up in the backyard and Nandini brings the haldi bowl decorated in a plate.

She placed it down and stood by her mother. Elders ladies starts playing dhol and singing.

Bebe comes front and smiles seeing Neil. She dips her hand in haldi bowl and applied it on Neil's face.

Neil's smiles wider as his mother applies haldi on his face. Nandini smiles and dipping her hand in the bowl applies it on.

Neil smiles and touching from his face applies it on her cheeks making her smile.

Prakash also applied on Neil's face followed the guests. Neil's eyes snaps at his friends who were smirking and coming towards him.

Neil : what are you planning?

Vicky : there is no planning Neil. We will apply it on you too.

Neil : you don't seem that innocent.

Vicky grins and looks at his friends then looked back to Neil.

Vicky shook his head and applies it on Neil's face followed by rest of his friends.

Neil stood up once the photo sessions was over. He looks at his mother and asked if he could go and take shower.

He turns to leave but stopped hearing a voice. He turns around and found himself drenched with haldi water. He looks at his friends who were smirking looking at his state.

Neil grits his teeth and wiping the water from his face ran behind his friends.

All the guests chuckles and didn't pay any heed towards them. Nandini who was laughing her heart out and recording the video to send to Avni later shrieked back feeling herself drenched.

She glares Neil who mutters a sorry and ran behind his friends. Nandini stomps her foot and went to change as she has to leave to malthora mansion after this.

Swetha stops Neil from running and looks at him.

Swetha : Neil! Stop it now. Don't behave a child now. You go and take shower. You have to drop Nandini to malthora mansion.

Neil smirks and nodding his head and went inside to take shower.

Neil comes down and after showering and a glow showing on his face catching all the girls attention as he comes down the stairs.

Neil smiles making the all the girls gush over him. Neil moves to his mother and back hugs her.

Swetha : Neil. Leave me.

Neil : mom. Where is baby girl?

Nandini comes there and slaps his shoulder making him a fake winch and breaking the hug he looks at her.

Neil : why did you hit me? I am your brother.

Nandini : I didn't knew that Bhai. Please stop troubling me and drop me home. They will be waiting for me.

Neil nodded his head and walks out of the mansion followed by Nandini.

They both got inside the car and Neil drove away. Neil glanced Nandini in between which made her annoyed.

Nandini : what do you want bhai? I can't help you with that.

Neil : please baby girl. Help me sneaking in and out. Please.

He pleads which did melt her straight away but hI e can she give up so easily.

Nandini : i will help you out in one condition..

Neil raised his eyebrows and gave her a look but didn't affect her, Neil nevertheless nodded his head.

Neil : what is your condition highness?

Nandini: I will tell you very soon. Just promise me you wiki fulfil what I say. You can't back out.

Neil : I promise you. I will do whatever you say so. Okay.

Nandini smiles brightly and told him how she will help him out.

Neil parks his car few miles away from the malthora mansion and comes out of the car.

He follows Nandini after locking his car. Nandini sneaked him in then went to backyard where Avni's haldi was going to take place.

She greets Neela and apologised being late. Neela shook her head and asked her to check on Avni.

Nandini nodding her head went to check on Avni.

Neil secretly and without getting noticed by anyone starts moving towards Avni's room.

He pushed the room and enters inside. Avni who was in the room got startled and shocked seeing him.

Neil closed the door and starts walking towards her.

Shock was written on his face as he found what she wore. She wore a saree what he requested her, but didn't she refused on the phone. It was definitely surprise for him.

( Avni's attire)

His smiles wider as he got closet and his eyes dazed in taking her beauty in her. Her beauty was unbeatable.

Neil wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her on his chest making her gasp and her eyes open widen.

She comes out of shock and shouts at him.

Avni : Neil, what are you doing here? What if someone comes? Why did you come? Someone will come? Neil. We will get caught.....

She stops babbling feeling his finger on her lips. She stares him in a shock. Her breath hitched for a moment.

Neil: shh. Don't say a word. Please don't ruin this moment love.. this is so unreal for me. I can't believe this is what i imagined seeing you in a saree. You look so gorgeous. I can't even explain what my heart is feeling right now. I feel my heart will be burst seeing you in this.. damn. You're so beautiful and incredible woman.. I love you so much..

He confessed his feeling. He removes his finger and rested his head against their heads.

They both moved away and Avni freaks out hearing a knock. She starts panicking when Neil held her again and calmed her down.

Neil: you go and complete the haldi function. I will wait for you. We won't get caught. Stop overthinking.

Neil flicks his finger on her forehead and chuckles before gesturing her to go.

Avni calming herself down went and opens the door. She sighed seeing Nandini there. Nandini seeing that understood Neil is here.

Nandini : I know he is here. You don't worry. I will help you both. Let's get your drenched in haldi.

Nandini giggles and holding her hand took her down to backyard.

Nandini made her sit and Neela smiles in tears.

Neela comes first and applies the haldi on Avni's face, shoulder and legs.

Nandini also applies it followed by Ashish and Manik.

All the ladies applied it too and stares singing along. Avni smiles brightly and tears brimmed in her eyes seeing everyone so happy.

Neela : bacha. Go and take a shower. I will send you food. You can also take a nap. It will be a long and tiring day.

Avni nodded her head and starts moving towards her room. Her haldi sticks to her body. She felt uncomfortable and quickly moves to her room.

She opens the door and found Neil sitting on bed and scrolling through his phone.

She closed the door and all of the uncomfortable faded seeing him there.

A smile curves on her lips and moves towards him gaining his attention.

He threw his phone and looks up looking into her eyes. His eyes went down and found her body covered in haldi.

He stoop up and starts moving close to her. He wraps his arms around her waist and touched her face.

Neil : even I want to apply haldi on yours skins.

Avni : what Neil? I am already covered in haldi.

Neil smirks and shaking his head removes some haldi from her face and sliding the saree from the waist he applies.

Her breath stiffen feeling his finger brushed on her bare skins. She closed her eyes and grips his shirt tightly in her fist.

Avni : Neil..

She opens her eyes and found sitting on his knees and dreamily staring her waist. Her heart flutters with butterflies.

Neil placed a kiss on her bare waist..she closed her eyes and whispers his name softly.

He looks up and smiles. He placed a another kiss and gets up.

He cups her face and whispers softly.

Neil : opens your eyes love.

She opens her eyes and looks at him. Her cheeks red.

Neil : I love it when your cheeks are red. You should take a shower.I can't wait to make you mine. You will be mine in few more hours. I love you.

He kissed her head and left the room before she could stop him or say anything.

She slaps her head and recalls what just happened. She blushed and touched her waist where he kissed it.

Avni ( mind) I can't wait to be yours Neil.

She chuckles and went to take a shower.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 5.8K 39
Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he is not ready to marry... He feels too you...
75.5K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019
78.3K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019
157K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...