Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 35

475 83 18
By bubbleybunnies

Neil's eyes never left hers since the moment it landed on hers. He forwards his hand to hers who looks up and smiles placing her hands in hers.

All the guests smiles and blessed the new couple. Neil smiles and placing a kiss on their entwined hands walks up the stage and gesture Avni to take seat.

Avni smiles gracefully and sat down holding his hand, he then also sat beside her.

Their smiles didn't fade way. Their family got up on the stage. They both stood up and greets them with hug and kisses.

Neil sneaks his arm around his sister and whispers something into her ears making her smile. Nandini nodding her head moves to Manik and whispered something. 

Neil then sat back down and heard found lights turned off then it suddenly fell on the dance floor where his love, his would be standing back facing the him and guest.

As she turns his smile grew wider and brighter as he watched her swaying her body on the music with few people joining her.

Neil stood up with his eyes on hers get down the stage walking towards her. His eyes blurs with tears.

He got closer and pulls her in hug making her heart content. Neil broke the hug and cupping her face he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Neil: thank you! I love you so much.

He softly whispered as he stares deeply into her eyes.

Avni : I love you too.

Neil smiles and immediately shrieked away leaving a voice. His eyes turns and looks at his friends who was smirking evilly.

Neil rolls his eyes and looks back at his love making everyone chuckle.

Vicky : our groom is very impatient. We can see that but our dearest groom today is your sangeet not honeymoon.

Laugher echoed hearing Vicky and Neil passed a glare to Vicky who wasn't affected.

Vicky : can we keep this private? We have long night to celebrate your sangeet.

Neil rolls his eyes and looks at his blushing queen and holding her hand walks back to stage.

They say sat down and leaning closer Neil whispers into her ears.

Neil : i totally loved the way you swayed your body. It was totally amazing worth to see. Damn I love it. I can't wait for the day when you...

He stops as he felt her slapping his arm. Neil chuckles as he heard muttering shameless in a soft voice.

Avni : shameless.

Neil : shameless.. I will show how shameless I can be.

Avni wondered how shameless is her man. How can he have so filthy mouth. She looks down and blushed .

Her eyes snaps feeling him finger touching her bare waist. She looks at him and found him smirking. Her breath hitched.

Avni : Neil. What are you doing? Everyone is watching us.

Neil : it doesn't matter love. I am just loving my would be wife. And I forget how breathtaking gorgeous you will look. I am loving this.

Avni smiles brightly hearing him.

( AvNeil's attire)

Avni : thank you, even you don't look bad yourself.

Neil smirks and whispers.

Neil : bad! Huh. I look sexy love.

Avni : self obsessed men. You look good.

She didn't change her words knowing how much it will irritate him. Neil smirks planning how to revenge from her. 

Their little moments were disturbed by Vicky who teased them.

Vicky: as the bride had surprise for her groom, even our groom isn't less. Put your hands up for our groom.

Everyone claps and Avni looks beside finding Neil missing. Her eyes fell on the stage where he was with his charm.

He danced with his boys. She smiled as he danced stealing her heart all over again.

Neil blew a kiss at Avni as the song ended making her chuckle.

They all called as Neil stops dancing and watched him taking a Mike from Vicky.

Neil stood on stage and glanced his family then at his girl who will her life partner within few days.

Neil clears his throat before speaking.

Neil : I.. Neil khanna welcome everyone who was able to make it today. I won't take much time but I would like to say few things. I never thought I would fall in love that too with such beautiful and gorgeous girl. Her simplicity made me fall for her. All I want to say is I can't wait to spend my rest of life with you love. I love you so much and will always do. Thank you for coming into our lives. You made it happen. You made it happen. Thank you so much for not giving up. I love you too much.

Her eyes glints in tears seeing him confessing his love front of everyone and their family. She wipes her tears as she watched him climbing the stairs.

She got up and jumped in his arms not caring about the audience she has gained their attention.

Avni : I love you so much. You danced do so well.

Neil felt his cheeks heating up. He smiles and broke the hug kissing her forehead.

They both smiled at each other then sat down.

Their family performed and his friends performed on the cringes song ever.

He hid his face behind Avni's avoiding his friends dance who made the audience laugh.

Neil looks at the waiter and stopping the waiter who passing towards them.

Neil : can I please get two glass of drinks?

The waiter nodded his head and walked away. Neil eyes his sister who smirks looking at Avni talking with their eyes.

He frowned thinking what is happening between them.

Neil : love! What are you planning?

Avni shook her head and excusing herself she gets down the stage.

Neil couldn't figure what was happening when he heard his name, he turns his head at the stage and saw all of his favourite ladies on the dance floor.

His eyes filled with tears. He gets down the stage and hugged each other, lastly he hugged his love and cried in her arms. She rubs his back knowing how emotional he is right now.

Neil composing himself broke the hug and smiles in his tears. His eyes spoke many unsaid words to her.

Neil after getting emotional smiles fullest seeing his family dancing.

His eyes fell on his parents who looked happy. He too smiles looking at them.

Neil took the glass of water and drank it before passing it to Avni who frowns looking at him.

Neil: have some. You haven't had anything to drink.

Avni took the glass and drank it from the spot where he drank it from making him smile.

Neil kept the glass down and looks at the photographer who was capturing everything.

Neil puts his arm around Avni's shoulder and pulls her closer towards him. He then gestures her to smile looking in the camera.

Everyone was moving to dinner when Neela comes up the stage with the rest of the family.

Neela : do you want us to bring food for you both?

Neil : it's okay maa. You guys head up. We will join guys in a bit.

Neela nods and headed down the stage with the rest of family. Neil looks at Avni holding her hands in his.

Neil: can we sneak out for a minute?

Avni : a minute. Why is that?

Neil : love. Stop teasing me. Do you know how difficult is to resist from kissing hell out of you from here.

She blushed and looks down but he lifts her chin upward and made her look into his eyes. 

Neil : don't look down. I want you to blush but no looking away. I love seeing your blush when I am the reason of it.

She blushed again. Neil smirks and holding her hands moves other side where no one can see them.

Neil rubs her lips with his finger looming into her eyes. As he got the permission he gently placed his lips on hers softly kissing her.

He sucked her lips and passionately. His arms around her hairs pulling more closer towards him.

Neil broke the kiss when they were breathless. Neil smirks looking at her smudge lipstick.

He again placed his lips on hers but this time was short kiss as they heard someone's approaching towards them. Neil covers her body with hie covering themselves. Neil looks at her and smirks as he kissed her again not caring about anyone.

He broke the kiss and rubbing his finger on her lips steps back.

Neil : I love this mess.

She slapped his arm and taking his phone out looks herself.

Avni : look what you did to me?

Neil giggles and Avni fixing her face walks out from there. Neil too follows her.

They both sat down avoiding others gazes. Neil fills their plates and starts eating. 

Ending the sangeet Neil holding Avni's hand took her to stage and music plays.

Neil encircles his arms around her waist. Her hand resting on his shoulder and one around his neck.

They both swayed their body as the music played. Their heads resting against each other. Their smiles playing on their lips.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
52K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨
13.2K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
55.3K 6.8K 71
Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey of emotions.. A cute love story betwee...