Love never dies |completed|

Da bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... Altro

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 34

455 77 14
Da bubbleybunnies

Slouching herself down the couch, she grabbed the water and gulps it down. She kept the glass down and leaned back on the couch.

She turns her head around feeling a pair of lips on her forehead. Her smiles wider as she noticed Neil standing behind her with a smile playing on his lips.

Avni : when did you come?

She was surprised seeing him in her mansion at this time.

Neil : I can while ago. I was with Manik. How was your dance practice.

Avni: tiring! My body hurts.

Neil : oh love! Shall I help you?

Avni : I would feel better if I shower up and rest.

Neil : that would be better. Come.

He comes to front and encircling his arms around her waist lifts her up from the couch and starts walking up the stairs.

He kicks the door and enters inside. He drops her on bed and stood opposite her smiling to her.

Neil : while you rest for little longer, I will get the bathtub ready for you. Give me few minutes.

He didn't let her finish and rushed inside the washroom leaving Avni overwhelmed seeing his love and care.

She smiles and gets up moving to Washroom witnessing her man preparing bathtub for her.

She stood there and adores him. Neil turns around and smile moving towards her.

Neil cups her face and looks into her eyes lovingly.

Neil: relax! I will see you later in the evening.

Avni: no! Don't go. Stay little longer. I won't be you long. Please

Neil nodding his head and kissing her forehead closed the washroom door once she was inside and moves back to bed.

He took his shoes and laid on bed and taking his phone out scrolled down.

He kept his phone down feeling bored and closed his eyes.

His eyes flicks opens as he heard some noises in the background, he opens his eyes and fell on the girl who was stole his heart since their first meeting.

His lips curved into a thin smile and getting up moves towards her.

He back hugs her resting his head on her shoulder. She glanced him and smiles.

Avni: did I wake you up?

Neil :no! You didn't love. I just got up. You feeling so fresh.

Avni smiles hearing him.

Neil : I should leave. Mom would be waiting for me. We will meet during mendhi function.

Avni: I don't wanna let you go but I stop you either. Come back soon. I will miss you.

Neil : I will miss you so much. I will see you soon.

He drops a kiss on her side cheek and went out of the room whereas Avni shook her head and quickly got ready.

Hustles began from the afternoon, malthora mansion was decorated. In the night would Avni's mendhi function.

Manik and Ashish made sure all the arrangements were done. Nandini and Neela looked at the remaining arrangements.

Neela walks inside the room and saw Avni taking a napZ

Neela : bacha! Wake up.

Avni opens her eyes and snuggles into Neela lap feeling warmth of her mother. Neela smiles and caressed her hair.

Neela : bacha. Get up now. You must be hungry. Come on.

She opens her eyes and moving away looks at Neela with a smile.

Avni : I love you maa.

Neela : I love you too bacha. Now get up.

Avni sat up and looks at the time. It almost evening.

She was about to freak out but Neela stops her.

Neela : don't panic bacha. You don't need to worry about anything. Your father and brother made all the arrangements. You need to relax and enjoy your big day.

Avni : where is Bhabhi?

Neela : she went to khanna mansion.

Avni: it would be so difficult for her, she is from both side.

Neela nodded her head and was about to answer but stops hearing a voice.

Nandini : it's not difficult Avni.

Nandini comes inside and smiles looking at them.

Avni : when did you come back?

Nandini : a while ago. Bhai sent me back knowing how much you people need me here more than they need me there.

They all giggled and Neela excusing herself left the room. Nandini passed a box to Avni making her confuse.

Avni : what is this?

Nandini : a gift from your would be husband. I don't
Know. Open and see.

Avni smiles and bits her lips controlling her blush. She opens the box as she was told and found beautiful pair of earrings. Nandini also smiles seeing.

Nandini : I am so happy for you both. You both are made for each other and match made in heaven. I can't believe it you both will tie a knot in few days. I didn't thought I would witness this pure move of yours.

Avni leaving the earring stood up and hugs Nandini.

Avni : thank you for being my continuous support. Your support gave a lot of hope. Thank you.

Nandini broke hug and shook her head.

Nandini: I shouldn't make you cry. He won't like it. You still got few hours in your hand. What would you like to do?

Avni : I am not sure. I would go and help you guys.

Nandini: no! You won't help us. You should rest.

Avni : I'm not in hospital. Okay. I won't help but can I see arrangements.

Nandini nodded her head and both of them went down. Avni was stunned seeing the whole house decorated so beautifully.

Her eyes were filled with fresh tears but holding her tears back she smiles and looks at her brother and parents who were instructing people to make it perfect.

Nandini knowing Avni's feeling and emotions side hugs her comforting her.

Nandini: I know this feeling. It's okay. Just let it out.

Avni shook her head still watching them.

Nandini smiles and tightens the grip around Avni's shoulder.

Neela noticing Avni comes there and smile.

Neela : bacha, what are you doing here? You should get ready. Guest will soon starts coming.

Avni : maa! Stop panicking. There is some time. Can I help you guys.

Neela couldn't say no and nodding her head took Avni with her. Nandini smiles and went to Manik.

Walking back into her room she went to fresh up.

Avni comes out of washroom and saw Nandini waiting for her.

Nandini: wow! You look gorgeous. Let me help you with hairs and make up.

Avni nodded her head and moving to dressing  table sat on the chair and gesture Nandini to continue.

Nandini smiles and starts going Avni's make up first.

Nandini : you want to wear jewellery while I do your hair.

Avni nodded her head and did as she was told.

Nandini glanced Avni and makes her stand up once she was ready.

Avni smiles and thanks Nandini. Nandini excusing herself went to ready while Avni clicked few pictures  and went down.

Neela complimented Avni as she saw her and took her to backyard where the function will be held.

Avni was seated down with a smile playing on her lips.

Guests starts coming in. Neil and his family enters making the malthora welcome them. The both family greets and hugs.

Neil took blessing from Neela and Ashish. He hugged Manik and Nandini.

His eyes fell on his love who was talking to some guests. Her laugh was peace to him.

He diverted his gaze and looks at his parents who engage talking with Neela and Ashish.

Neil side hugs Nandini and whispers.

Neil: did you give the gift to Avni?

Nandini : I did. If you go and see your love then you will notice something.

Neil smiles and breaking the hug swiftly moves where Avni was talking to few guests.

He stood few meters away and noticed her wearing the earring that he gifted her.  His heart flaunted seeing how beautiful it suits her.

He smirks and moves behind her. He bends down and softly whispers making her breath hitch.

Neil: hello love.

Her eyes widen and she turns her head around and saw him smirking. She slapped his hand and looks at the ladies who giggles looking at them.

Avni : Neil. What are you doing?

Neil : i wasn't doing anything. I just came to say hi.

Avni smiles when she noticed Bebe, swetha and Prakash coming towards her. She got up and bending down touched their feet taking blessings from them.

Swetha : how beautiful you are.

Avni smiles and looks at Neil whose eyes on hers making her blush.

Neela then asked everyone to sit as they will be starting soon. Neela and Bebe took the mendhi cone and made design starts the ritual followed by swetha.

The men's excusing themselves went inside leaving the ladies to continue with the function.

Background music played on. Neela gestured the butlers to serve drinks to the guests.

The girls who was supposed to Avni's mendhi took their seat starts working on Avni's hand first.

Avni comfortably leaned back and placed a hand on the girl hand as she watched her doing the designs.

( Avni's attire)

The ladies got up and starts dancing. Nandini also joined them. Avni smiles brightly seeing her family.

Her eyes fell on other side where she saw Neil and Manik talking about something. She frowns thinking what could be they be talking about.

She couldn't conclude the conversation between them but looked away when she felt Neil's eye on her.

Avni stretched her body and asked the girls to take break. The girls who was doing her mendhi to grab a drink.

Avni leans back and looks down at her hands which was done, her legs was left out.

She snapped her head and looks at Neil who smiles sitting beside her. He puts her a pillow behind her back making her smile.

Neil : uncomfortable?

Avni : yeah! I will be fine. Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with men's?

Neil : I was supposed to but they are boring. I don't like their conversations. I thought to give you company. Would you like to drink or eat?

Avni : oh. Can I please get a glass of something to drink? My throat is dry.

Neil nodded his head and went to grab a drink for Avni.

He comes back and made her drink. She thanked her and  smiles.

Avni : will you get some design on your hand?

Neil : am I supposed to? I don't want to though.

Avni : why? Will you not get it done for me?

Neil:  I hate this. You will pay for this. I might just do small design.

Avni smirks and looks at the girls who got back and started on her legs.

Neil watched them while talking to Avni making her laugh or blush. 

Neil kissing Avni's cheek stood up and went to grab food for them.

He comes back and sat down beside her holding a plate. He took a spoon and forward to Avni.

Neil : eat it!

Avni opens her mouth and ate the food. Neil continues to make her eat. He also made her drink.

Neil kept the plate side once she was done. Neil gets up again and comes back sitting beside her.

He then looks at the mendhi artist.

Neil : hey. Can I also get small design on my hand?

Mendhi artist looks up and nodded her head. Neil placed his hand on her palm and watched her.

Artist : what would you like to do?

Neil : small heart with love written.

She nodded her and starts making the design on his hand. Neil shook his head and with his other hand wipes Avni's tears off.

Avni smiles and felt proud picking this man for herself..

~

( Avni's front hand)

( Avni's back of hands)

( Avni's legs)

Hope liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

41.3K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
32.7K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story ❤️ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019