Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 33

443 89 20
By bubbleybunnies

Neil broke the hug and cupping her face placed a kiss on her head.

Neil: I can't wait to make you mine! You will be mine in a week. My wife! My love! I can't wait to sleep in your arms every night and wake up in your arms every morning.

His smile reflects his love and happiness. His way of showing affection towards her hasn't changed. It always special and unique. She also smiles and hugs him pecking his chest.

Avni: even I can't wait Neil. I love you so much.

Neil smiles and tightens his grip around her waist. He broke the hug as they heard a knock.

He smiles looking at Avni who blushed looking down. He went back in the room and opens the door to see his baby girl smirking.

Nandini : mom is calling to both down. Don't be late.

She ran away immediately before Neil could get hold of her. Neil chuckles and ruffling his hair turns back to see Avni walking towards him.

Avni : what did Bhabhi say?

Neil : mom is calling us down! Let's go!

She nodded her head and starts moving but stopped as she felt him holding her hands. She looks at him.

Neil : what! I have the right to hold your hands.

She shook her head and they both walked down the stairs.

Neil smirks to himself and pinched her waist when they were on the stairs. She winced and gasped at his action. She slapped his hand away and glares him moving away from him and rushed down the stairs making him chuckle at her antics.

His smile faded away seeing Nandini eyes on him. He shook his head and moving near her, pulls her in a hug and whispered.

Neil : baby girl! Don't open your mouth. I don't expose your secret too front of your dearest husband.

Nandini: I won't open my mouth, what will I get? I want something in return.

Neil : are you bribing me? Baby girl, I am your brother.

Nandini : so what! Everything is fair.

Neil rolls his eyes and whispered saying a okay, Nandini grins in a victory and whispered what she wanted making him shock.

He broke the hug and glares Nandini.

Neil : I hate you!

Nandini : but I love you Bhai!

She smiles and escaped away from Neil and sat beside Neela.

Swetha : Neil behave yourself.

Neil rolls his eyes at his mother drama and sat opposite them beside Manik.

Neil: mom! What makes you think I don't behave.

Swetha : be quiet Neil! And what did you guys thoughts about wedding date? Why are you guys happy the dates pandit ji gave ?

Neil looks at Avni who blushed hugging Manik. He smirks and looks at his mother.

Neil : mom! We have decided to get married after a week. I don't want to keep you guys waiting.

Manik : making us wait or you can't wait to become a groom Neil.

Manik teased him seeing his baby doll snugging into his chest controlling her blush.

Neil took a pillow from his side and hits Manik's face.

Neil : I will forget who you are to me. Shut up Manik!

Manik : oh really! I am really possessive about my sister. I won't let you be with her if you don't respect me.

Neil : is that so! Don't forget my possession is also with you. I will take her back too. Watch your mouth. Don't mess with me.

Elders rolls their eyes at this drama when Bebe having enough yelled gaining their attention.

Bebe : stop it! Why are you all fighting like kids. Now  listen to me. It's decided and final Neil and Avni will get married after a week. We have lots of preparations to make. We have many things to get ready.

Bebe then starts explaining how she wants to the wedding similarly like manan wedding.

Neil : Bebe! Can I add something on that?

Bebe : yes! You can.

Neil : i don't much people attending the wedding. Close relatives only. Keep it simple please.

Swetha : Neil, what are you saying? We don't invite much people if you don't want but simple wedding no. I disagree with that. My son wedding will be big and grande. Did you get that.

Neil: as you wish mom! I will leave to you guys. All I care is to getting married to Avni after a week. Doesn't matter if its court marriage or in temple.

Prakash who was behind Neil smacked his head. Neil winched and turns around to see his father glaring him.

Neil : dad!

Prakash: stop being shameless Neil. You will kill the poor girl. Look how much she blushing under her bother arms.

Neil hearing his father glanced other side Manik and saw his love hugging Manik and her side cheeks were completely reddest shade. He smirks and looks at everyone who was smiling at them.

Neil saw Manik smiling to fullest, he gestures Manik something to which Manik broke the hug and giggled each his sister face flushed in red.

Manik got up and shifted next to Nandini pulling her in a hug while Neil sifted closer to Avni taking Manik's place and side hugs her.

Feeling his warmth she snuggled into his chest and her heartbeats can be heard to him.

He smiles and caressed her hair and whispers softly making audible to her only.

Neil : don't blush too much love. You're too adorable. It's hard to resist from your cuteness. I can't keep myself calm. My body is aching to hold you in my arms.

Avni didn't respond but blushed more hearing his words in his chest. She lightly slapped his hand making him chuckle lightly.

Neil felt blessed seeing her blush, he looks at his family and saw them engaged in their own talking about the wedding preparations.

Neil clears his throat gaining their attention. Everyone turns looks at the new couple.

Neela : you want to say something Neil?

Neil : yes aunty!

Neela : aunty? What relation do we share Neil? Why are you calling me aunty?

Avni composing herself broke moves away from Neil's chest and looks at her mother who was pulling his legs.

Avni : maa!

Neela : what maa! I have the right bacha.

Neil : it's okay love. I should be knowing this would happen soon. I am sorry maa.

Neela smiles as she heard Neil calling her maa just like her children's.

Neela: this sounds better now. We are officially family now.

Neil smiles and nodded his head. He began talking to them about few arrangements for the wedding when his phone rang.

Neil excusing himself took his phone out and seeing caller id sighs. He got up and answers the call as he headed towards his room.

Neil : hello vidyut!

Vidyut : hello Neil! How are you? How did it go? What did she say? 

Neil : she said yes! We are getting married next week.

Vidyut : wow! Congratulations Neil. I am so happy for you. Juhi would be so happy for you too. What day is the wedding?

Neil : next Friday. Functions will start within few days. Would you be able to come? I don't wanna hear no vidyut. I want my friends to be here during the wedding.

Vidyut : Neil. I can't say no to you. I and Juhi will be there. I wish all the love and happiness. I will see you tomorrow. I will be back in Mumbai tomorrow. Did you all others too?

Neil : no I haven't! I will call them.

They talked for a while and Neil ending the call, he then calls others taking them in conference call. He informed them all and all of them congratulated Neil.

Vicky continues teasing Neil over the call making Neil frustrated and hanging the call up.

Vicky called Neil again but Neil ignores the call and went downstairs to everyone decided how everyone individually wants the wedding to be like.

Neil sighs and approaching towards them sat next to Avni pulling her in a hug.

Neil : why is there so stress about the wedding? Its our wedding. Let us decide how we want to it.

Neil had an idea how he wanted the wedding of his. Obviously he wasn't going to disappoint his family especially his bride who was dreaming a big wedding too. He might have different opinions from others but it would be perfect, beautiful and unique wedding of theirs.

Nandini : we should get the clothes ready for each functions, guest, location, and the decorations. The rest we can manage in between. Bhai friends will be joining too therefore we don't have to worry much. We have a lot of people to help us. The wedding date is fixed.

Nandini then explaining the family how they should do it and it will be needed to be done. All of them agreed to Nandini's plan and was satisfied.

Swetha ana Neela went to make prepare the dinner while the rest puts their thoughts for the wedding preparations.

Avni's phone rang disturbing them, she muttering a sorry took her phone out and saw rayan calling her.

She answered the call.

Avni: hello rayan! How are you?

Neil scrunched his nose hearing rayan name. He didn't like that guy being close to his love.

Neil sighs and avoids listening to their talks.

Avni ended the call and gets to moving to kitchen.

After dinner everyone gathered up and were planing for the wedding when Nandini winced about having ice cream.

Manik : Nandini! There is some ice cream in refrigerator. Get some from there. Why you want to go out?

Nandini : I want to go out mani. Please let's go!

Neil: baby girl it's okay! We will go out! You don't worry.

Nandini smiles hearing Neil. Neil stood up and went to his room to grab keys and wallets.

He comes down and saw Nandini, Avni and Manik in living room.

Neil: where did our parents go?

Nandini : they are in garden! They will do talking there. Can we get ice cream please.

Neil chuckling nodded his head and headed out followed the trio behind Neil.

Avni walking beside Nandini pulls her aside and whispers.

Avni : Bhabhi, did you get tested?

Nandini : tested? For what?

Avni : pregnancy. You could be pregnant?

Nandini : sshh! Don't speak loud. They would hear you.

Avni: you know! Why don't you tell everyone?

Nandini : I will tell them but the wedding. Manik's birthday is after a week. I want to surprise him first then tell the rest.

Avni's eyes were brimmed with tears. She hugged Nandini.

Avni : congratulations Bhabhi. I am so happy for you and Bhai.

Nandini : thank you Avni!

Avni broke the hug and smiles brightly.

Avni : when did you find out?

Nandini : a day before Bhai came back. I wasn't feeling well so I went to doctors and got tested there.

Avni : I am really happy for you. I can't wait for this junior Bhabhi or Bhai to come.

Neil turns his head and saw them gushing quietly.

Neil : hurry up!

He yelled at them making the girls ran towards the car.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
13.2K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!πŸ€— After...
38.9K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
57.1K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...