Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 25

559 102 18
By bubbleybunnies

His heart was beating faster, he didn't why he was feeling nervous just to enter into his own house. Placing a hand on his heart he calmed himself and taking a deep breath rang the door bell.

Impatiently he taps his foot on the ground and as the door clicks opens he looks up and his eyes met hers.

He didn't expected her to be there but nevertheless he smiles and opens his arms out making her engulfs into his chest hiding herself.

He pecks her hair and whispers.

Neil : how is my half girlfriend.

He tightens the hug feeing the warmth he missed for 6 months. Her hugs was comforted to her.

Neil : I missed you so much love.

Butterflies ran inside her stomach and her heart flutters hearing the word love from him.

Avni : I missed you you Neil. I am so happy you made it.

Neil broke the hug and cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : how couldn't I make it? It's my sister wedding and her would be did so much things behind my back.

Avni smiles knowing how much Manik loves Nandini. She also noticed his hand bandage.

She took his left hand caressed it gently.

Avni : how did you get hurt? Is it hurting a lot?

Neil smiles at her concern and shook his head.

Neil : it's common injury during the fight. It's nothing be worried about.

Avni sighs and planted a kiss on his injury making him smile. They both got startled and moved away as they heard Prakash voice asking for who is at the door. 

They looked at each other and giggles as Neil comes inside and Avni closed the door behind him.

Avni starts walking ahead with Neil tailing behind her.

Avni looks at everyone who stopped including the few closest relatives.

Neela : who was at the door bacha?

Avni : I have surprise for all of you especially for the bride.

Everyone frowns expect Avni and Manik who immediately understood Neil's arrival. Manik was ready to pick Neil up but Neil refused it himself.

Nandini : surprise for me? What is it?

Avni smiles and sides away revealing Neil making everyone shock.

Nandini's eyes filled with fresh tears, she couldn't believe her own eyes what she just saw.

Nandini stood up and taking small steps comes front of Neil and crash into his arms making him almost stumbled back but he managed it and hugged her back.

Nandini sobs in his arms making Neil sigh and he starts caressing her hair gently. He pecks her hairs few times.

He broke the hug and cupping her face wipes the tears off.

Neil : why are you crying? Aren't you happy seeing me here? I don't like tears in your eyes baby girl.

Nandini: why didn't you tell me that you were coming? I could have mentally prepared myself.

Neil smiles and flicks his finger on her forehead.

Neil : this is called surprise baby girl. You wouldn't understand.

Nandini winch hugging Manik who side hugs her.

Neil then met everyone including their relatives. They all sat down and Neil sat beside Bebe with his head on her lap. She caressed his hair.

Swetha : we elders should rest now. Tomorrow is the wedding and haldi.

All of them agreed and elders went to rest expect the youngster including Manik's friends who jelled well with Neil.

Manik noticed Nandini's smiles wider after Neil's arrival, he felt happy and content making her happy.

Neil glanced at Avni who looked tired. Wedding preparations can be tiring. Neil sighs and noticed others drained out.

Neil : we also should rest, tomorrow is big day. A lot needs to be done for tomorrow.

Everyone agreed and they all went to their respective rooms leaving Avneil alone.

Avni also stood up and was about to leave Neil held her hands and looks at her.

Neil : where are you going?

Avni : to rest! Did you just mention everyone to rest?

Neil : yes i did! But I didn't mean to you.

Avni : what do you mean?

Neil : will you come with me?

Avni : Neil, we can get caught by anyone? What will they say?

Neil : it doesn't matter. Plus I am sure all the relatives will be hooking me with their daughters knowing my turn is next.

He smirks as he spoke the last sentence. Avni deathly glares him pulling him closer and whispering for him to listen.

Avni : you better watch where your mouth Neil. How can you think like that? I wouldn't let any girl come near you. Did you forget you are my half boyfriend?

Neil : I haven't forgotten that sweetheart. I clearly remember what you mean to me. Now don't argue with me and follow me.

Avni rolls her eyes at his commanding voice but still follows him to his room.

Neil shuts the door and looks at Avni who got comfortable on the bed.

Neil smirks as he walks to the bed siting opposite Avni.

Neil : will you stay with me today?

Avni : what if anyone comes?! I don't mind though.

Neil : anyone would come unless I say so. You tell do you want to stay with me today.

Avni nodded her head making him smile brightly. Neil got up the bed and went to fresh up while Avni removing her slippers got under the cover and laid on her back while scrolling down her phone waiting for Neil to come.

Neil soon comes out the washroom wearing t-shirt with his joggers.

He threw the towel on couch and walks to bed. He climbs on the bed with his arm spread out making Avni move closer towards him.

Avni keeping her phone on the side table she placed her head on his chest closed her eyes allowing the sleep over take her as she was tired.

Neil looks down and smiles seeing her sleeping peacefully, he turns the light off and pecking her head he also closed his eyes.

Next morning, in the khanna mansion everyone getting dressed in yellow met in the garden and made the groom and bride sit together for the haldi ceremony. They wanted the haldi ceremony to be in khanna mansion itself so both were family stayed back last night and kept the ceremony today.

Nandini also didn't wanted to have any ceremony without Manik. She wanted him to beside her.

Their parents started applying haldi on them then the youngster, as youngster was devil poured whole bowl of haldi on the bride and groom making scene like it's Holli.

The elders chuckles and joined them. The haldi ceremony ended after they played with the haldi applying on each other.

Neil even pulled Avni at the side away from everyone and applied haldi on her making her blush as his colds hand touched her bare skins.

Neil smirks and pecking her cheek run away without getting caught by anyone.

After the haldi Nandini were sent back to her room to rest while the malthora family headed back to their mansion. Today is their big day.

Manik arriving to his mansion he was told to rest too till he gets ready for his big day.

Neil wiping his tears went to his baby girl room to wake her up. It was time for her to get dolled up for the big day. 

Neil pushed the door and saw Nandini sleeping cornering herself but was she really sleeping.

As he got closer he could hear sobbing, he immediately understood she was crying under the duvet.

He sighs and sitting on bed he pulls the duvet over her face and his heart broke seeing her face puffed and red. Neil wipes the tears and his eyes were filled with tears too.

Neil : we can stop the wedding if you're not ready.

Nandini shook her head and hugged him by wrapping her arms around his waist.

Neil pats her head and closing his eyes let few tears drop from his eyes.

Neil broke the hug as he heard door opens. He looked behind and saw beauticians coming inside.

Neil : baby girl, you have to stop crying and get ready for your big day. You can't ruin it with these tears. I know it's hard but you are not going away from us. You will found me beside you always.

Neil pecking Nandini's head walks out of the room leaving her with the girls who will get her ready for her big day.

Neil checking every preparation and decorations met his parents and Bebe at the entrance to greet and welcome the guest.

They starts welcome as the guest as they walked in. Neil smiles at them and guided them through the mansion.

Neil comes back and stood by Bebe welcoming the guest.

The groom and his family arrived while dancing including the relatives.

Neil's eyes met his love who looked dead gorgeous, she was dancing with her cousins, swaying her lips making him crazy.

He looked away not wanting to embarrass himself at his own sister wedding.

Manik gets down and the family moves towards the entrance. Swetha completed the rituals allows the groom come inside.

Neil hugs Manik and takes him towards the stage. Neil's eyes didn't leave Avni. He would glanced in between.

Pandit soon asked the bride. Swetha and Bebe went to call Nandini.

Neil escorts closer to Avni and whispers.

Neil : love, are you planing to kill someone with your beauty?

Avni blushed and looked away not looking at him.

Neil smirks and standing behind puts his hand on her bare waist making her breath hitch.

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

She didn't push his hand away but bits her lips controlling her blush. Neil also didn't move his hand away.

Neil steps back as Nandini comes and takes her sit beside Manik.

Pandit started the ritual and called the both family on stage.

Manik fills Nandini's hairline and a tear escaped down her cheeks. She looks at Manik and smiled with happy tears brimming in her eyes.

( manan attire)

Pandit announced them as husband and wife and told them to take elders blessing.

Manan gets down the mandap and bending down took Bebe blessed followed by their parents.

They moved to their friends and siblings who hugged them and congratulated.

Neil hugs Nandini and pecks her hair.

Neil : congratulations baby girl! I am so happy for you. Stay happy and wish your marriage goes smoothly.

Nandini hugs Neil tightly and cries. Neil broke the hug and wipes her tears shaking his head not to cry.

Nandini also wiping her tears hugs Avni.

Avni : welcome to the family Nandini Bhabhi. It Cliche but you are official my Bhabhi.

Nandini giggles in her tears and hugged Avni again.

The guest moved to have dinner while the family sat on the family table and waiters starts serving them.

Neil sat beside Avni so under the table he held her hand making her look at him.

Avni whispers close enough so he could hear her.

Avni : what are you doing Neil?

Neil : what am I doing love? I am just eating.

Avni shook her head and looked away knowing there is no point to argue against him.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
51.1K 6.6K 60
Neil felt as if he was living the worst life ever. He was a non chalant police officer, forced to take up this job. He encounters Ananya, a mystery...
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
57.2K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...