Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 24

547 89 8
By bubbleybunnies

Many challenges and difficulties came towards their way but they never gave up, they were always put their life at risk and continues to save people and their country.

They were brave and determined to success all the missions coming towards. They faced every challenges with bravery, determination and dedication.

They may have different professions but coming and working as a team they were successful in their many missions that were passed to them,

It has been six months since Avneil were busy and focus on their respective missions, duties and responsibilities that were given to them as they succeeded each mission without any obstacles coming towards their success.

It was another day where Neil and his team were on mission and this mission was very risky and danger yet Neil didn't give up. He had faith on him and his team.  Neil called his team for a meeting and to catch up for the mission.

Neil sighs and stands in the open ground with his hands shoved in his pockets waiting for his team to arrival.

Neil looks at his team as they all starts gathering up and stood front of Neil.

Vidyut passing a smile to Neil stood beside him.

Neil returns the smile to vidyut and turning his head back to the team he looks at them and starts narrating few changes and getting more updates from them about the mission.

Neil : let's all for today, we will meet up again.

Neil dismissed the team and looks at vidyut.

Neil : what happened to you?

Vidyut: nothing! I am okay. What have thought? Will you go?

Neil got confused and looks at vidyut?

Neil : thought about what? What do you mean? Be clear!

Vidyut : you know what I mean Neil. What have you thought about Nandini'a arrange?

Neil : I haven't thought about anything, I know my sister is getting married but I have other priority first.

Vidyut : you won't be attending her wedding Neil. She is your sister.

Neil : I know vidyut! I want to be with her on her big day but I can't. This mission needs me. I can't sacrifice this mission for my own happiness. I know she will understand me.

Vidyut : did you try speaking to high commander? I can take your place and lead the team for a week. You can still attend Nandini's wedding.

Neil : I haven't spoken to sir yet because I made a decision not to go.

Vidyut sighs and tries to make Neil understand but Neil shook his head and starts walking away.

Neil walks to his dorm and taking his wallet he caressed his family photo.

A tear escaped from his eyes and fell on the photo.

Neil : I am sorry baby girl. I couldn't keep my promise. I failed to fulfil your promise.

He wipes his tears off and put the photo back in his pocket. He took a bottle of water and gulps it down.

In khanna mansion full on preparation was going on. Why wouldn't it after all it their princess wedding going to hap one next week.

Manan finally decided to get married once Nandini completes her degree, after marriage she will be helping Prakash in business and also opening her own business.

Manan have returned back to India two months ago and told their decision about settling down. Their families happiness didn't have any bound. Their family blessed them and starts making preparations for the wedding.

Nandini tried to contact many times but failed as she couldn't though, she even wrote a letter for him which eventually reached to him but he didn't respond because he was stuck between his family and the country.

Nandini expressed her sadness so many times to her family about Neil not attending her wedding or being present, her family tried explaining her too but didn't work it.

She even told Manik to postpone the wedding but the family refused it. Nandini was happy when she found out Avni would be coming a week before the wedding.

She would definitely miss her brother but unfortunately nothing was in her hand.

Nandini grabbing her phone walks out of her room and climbing down the stairs she saw the maids and people decorating the mansion.

Nandini smiles to herself and moves to kitchen where she found Bebe and swetha cooking something.

Nandini : what are you cooking mom?

Swetha : pasta! Your Bebe is craving for pasta so thought why not to make some. Would you like to have some?

Nandini : yes mom!

Nandini then starts talking to Bebe when her phone rang, she looks at the caller id and saw Manik calling her. She passed a smile to Bebe and excusing herself answered the call.

Nandini : hello Manik!

Manik : hello love! What are you doing?

Nandini : I just got up mani! What about you? When would you pick Avni up?

Manik : I was going to pick Avni up. Wanna join me?

Nandini : can I come?

Malthora family have shifted to their mansion in Mumbai till the wedding.

Manik : why won't you come? Please join me!

Nandini : okay I will come! Just pick me on the way too.

Manik : i wouldn't forget you love. Get ready, I will be there in a half an hour.

Nandini bidding bye to Manik moves to Bebe and smiles informing them about picking up Avni.

Bebe : Avni is coming back? Can you please bring into the mansion Nandini? I want to see her? It's been ages since I have seen her.

Nandini : off course Bebe! I will ask her to come here. Mom can I go with Manik? He will be coming to pick me up?

Swetha : why not Nandini? He is your would be. You don't need our permission to meet him. You can go with me. And as Bebe said bring Avni with you. I cook something for you guys while you come back.

Nandini smiles and kissing their cheeks rushed out of the kitchen leaving the ladies to giggle.

Bebe : crazy girl! Can't believe it she will be married next week?

A tears brimmed in their eyes remembering how quickly their princess grew up and will be leaving this house to another house.

Swetha holds her tears back and looks at Bebe.

Swetha: she will be leaving the house Bebe. This house will be so empty without my children's. Neil won't be here most of them time and Nandini will be living with her in-laws in Delhi.

Bebe looks at swetha and nodded her head agreeing to swetha.

Bebe : do you know about Avni dating Neil?

Swetha : how can I not know Bebe? I am his mother. I can read him like open book. You also know about them?

Bebe : I do! Do you think we should talk to them about their marriage?

Swetha : no Bebe! We should let them decide what they want to do. I don't know when Neil wants to settle down.

Bebe : we will talk about them after Nandini's marriage.

Swetha nodded her head and got back to cooking leaving Bebe in some thoughts.

Manik stops the car front of khanna mansion and taking his phone out dials Nandini's number.

Manik : come out! I am outside.

Nandini : coming!

Manik ended the call and looks up to see Nandini running towards his car.

Manik smiles as Nandini reached towards the car opens the passenger side door and sat down.

She pecks his cheek and fastens the seatbelt.

Manik smiles and looks at Nandini.

Manik : did you get any news about Neil?

Nandini : no I didn't! I don't think he will make it.

Manik : it will be okay. He is responsibility of millions people.

Nandini : I know! I understand but I really want him to be on my special day.

Manik sighs and entwines their hands focusing his eyes on the road.

Manik : I promise not to disappoint you love. I will do anything to make you happy.

Nandini smiles hearing him and tightens her hold on their entwines hand that rested in her lap.

They both come out of the car and leans back towards the car waiting for Avni's ship to arrive.

Nandini: Manik can we go back to khanna mansion afterwards?

Manik : we will drop you love. I won't leave you here.

Nandini glares him for cracking a stupid joke.

Nandini : that's not what I mean Manik. I wanted to say that Bebe wants to  see Avni. She said to bring you both in khanna mansion.

Manik : oh! Like that!

Nandini nodded her head.

Manik : we will ask Avni!

They starts talking till they waited for ship arrival. As Nandini noticed the ship she screamed gaining Manik's attention.

He shook his head and looks towards the ship where his sister stood there watching them with smile.

They starts walking towards Avni and smiles brightly.

Avni hugs Manik tightly.

Avni : I missed you Bhai! How are you?

Manik broke the hug and cupping Avni's face kissed her forehead.

Manik : I missed you too baby doll. I am fine. How was the journey?

Avni : journey was amazing. My love birds is getting married. I am so happy for you Bhai.

Manik : thank you baby doll.

Avni moving away from Manik pulls Nandini in tight hug.

Avni : I missed you so much. Thank you for everything.

Nandini broke the hug and smiles.

Nandini : I missed you too. How are you?

Avni : I'm fine! Had hectic months in past but glad my leave was granted on such short notice. I had to be with you guys on your special. How can I miss it?

Nandini : thank you so much for making it. I know it would have difficult for you to convince them but still you made it. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Avni smiles and side hugs Nandini. She then looks at Manik who looked behind Avni. Avni turns her head around and saw Manik staring a guy who was staring her.

Avni shook her head at Manik's  possessive and his name out.

Avni : Bhai shall we leave now?

Manik : oh yes! Would you to go khanna mansion before heading to malthora mansion? Bebe wants to see you.

Avni : why not?

Manik nodded his head and all of them settled in the car. Once they got inside the car Manik drove to khanna mansion.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 6.8K 71
Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey of emotions.. A cute love story betwee...
39K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...