Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 16

822 112 16
By bubbleybunnies

It was late night when Neil comes back to the camp. He was moving towards his cabin but stops hearing someone's giggle that hits his ears.

He turns around and found someone lying on the ground and laughing like a mental person.

Neil frowns thinking who would be that in the middle of night instead resting. He shook his head and moves to see the person.

As he got the glimpse of the person he got shocked seeing a person who was making him crazy since their first meet laughing like a ass off on the ground.

Neil crouched himself down bedside avni and removes the hairs strands that were blocking him from seeing her face.

Neil fell for avni seeing her cute and adorable antics. By now he knew she was drunk but the question was how did she get drunk in the camp.

Neil softly calls Avni's name trying to her attention towards him but it seems like avni was showing her sassy attitude towards Neil.

Avni realising his presence give him a look before getting up off the ground and running away from Neil.

Neil helpless shook his head and hit himself on his feet as he ran behind avni to catch her.

Neil got hold of avni who struggles to get out but his grip made avni stand in his hold.

Neil cups Avni's face and looks at her.

Neil : how did you got drunk?

Avni : drunk? Who's drunk here? I don't drink Neil.

Neil tried suppressing his smile because he found it too cute seeing her like this.

Neil : I know you don't drink but how did you get drunk. Who brought the alcohol to you?

Avni : I told you, I didn't drink. Why are you asking stupid questions over and over again. I just had orange juice then samrat brought yummy apple juice. That was what I drank.

Neil : why did you drink that? You didn't knew that was alcohol avni. You should be resting right now but being dumb lying down on the field, in the middle of night.

Avni : says who? Who says I am dumb? I'm far better than you Neil khanna. How could you leave me alone in the camp?

Neil understood she was worried and upset not finding him in the camp.

Neil : I'm sorry baba. I had some work.

Avni punching Neil's stomach lightly comes out of his hold and lays back on the field but this time holding Neil's hand pulls him on the ground too.

Neil took a minute to register what was happening with him but a second later he smirks as he saw avni resting her head on his chest.

Neil wraps his one hand around her waist and looks at avni who was staring at the sky with dreamy eyes.

Neil comes out of his thought as he heard avni speaking.

Avni : Neil. Do you know why I start liking you? Even not only liking you but falling for you. You're very different from others mens. You're different. When I first saw I knew you're the one for me. I want a love life like my patents and Bhai and Nandini. I have always adore their love and wished to have someone who would love me like Bhai and dad love their partners. I don't know what quality I want in my life partner but all I want is him staying with me forever and loving me.

Neil smiles at Avni's sweet confession. He looks at her before side pecking her head making avni tilting her head towards him.

Avni : we will have beautiful future. Right Neil?

Neil : it will be the best Avni. We will make it happen by staying with each other.

Avni smiles and snuggles to his chest making him smile brightly.

Neil : you should rest now avni. Tomorrow morning will be tough for you.

Avni : I don't wanna sleep. I like it being in your arms.

Neil : but we can't stay like this avni. What if someone comes and see us like this?

Avni : I don't wanna leave you Neil.

Neil knew avni won't listen as she is under alcohol influence. Neil sighs and removing Avni from his chest making her frown got up.

Avni was about to throw tantrums at him but stops as Neil bends down to lift her up in his arms.

Avni encircles her arms around his neck and snuggles into his chest making Neil burst in happiness.

Neil carrying avni in his arms went to his room and puts her on the bed. He moves away to change.

Avni watched Neil disappearing in the washroom while her eyes had hard times to control. Avni closed her eyes and slept thinking about her moments with Neil.

Neil who comes back from the washroom after changing into nightwear found avni fallen asleep.

Neil smiles and moves to bed. He pulls the duvet over avni and pecking her forehead walks to a couch.

Neil lays himself down and closed his eyes allowing the sleep over take him.

Next morning avni got your holding her head and sitting up in the room. Her eyes roams around the room still holding her head that was bursting from last night.

Avni : why is my head hurting so much? Oh god. What did I do last night? Whose room is this? Oh no did I do something wrong? But how can I? This is camp.

Many questions floats in her head but those questions were unanswered.

Avni glances at the glass of limewater that came front of her face. She also looks at the person who brought. She tried giving Neil a smile but miserable fails.

Neil : it's okay Avni. Have the limewater then this medicine. We will talk after this.

Avni nodding her head took the glass and gulps it down. She also took the medicine and still holding her head looks at Neil.

Avni : what happened me? Why is my head hurting so much like person smashed my head.

Neil : it's hurting because you got drunk last night.

Avni's eyes widen. She wondered how did she get drunk when she always tries to stay away from the alcohols.

Avni : how? How did I get drunk? How did I land in your room Neil?

Neil smirks.

Neil: you don't remember it darling. A lot of things happened last night.

Avni : Neil. Why didn't you stop me?

She was in tears already. Neil crouched down and cupping her face wipes the tears off.

Neil : hey, why are you crying? Nothing happened last night. I was just joking with you.

Avni burst in tears hugging Neil. Neil understand turmoil hugs her back and caressed her hair. He starts whispering sweets words to her making her feel better:

Neil broke the hug once he felt her cries was down. He wipes the tears off and pecks her forehead.

Neil : I don't you in tears. You fresh up then meet me with everyone. Today is the last day of the camp with you all performing the tasks.

Avni sniffs and nods her head.

Neil took his position between his team and looks at the participants.

Neil : I would like to thank you all for coming this far with the training. Unfortunately today is the last of the camp. Tomorrow you will be going back home feeling proud. Today you will be performing the tasks again then at night we will celebrate everyone's achievement.

Neil smiles lightly to everyone and turns his head at vidyut who was ready to the lead for the last training session.

Vidyuy steps forwards followed by Sanjay and kishan stood either side of vidyut.

Vidyut : everyone in your position.

Everyone did what they were told. Vidyut leads the training.

He made the participants warm up first then get in actually training.

Neil was observing everyone and making note. He was observing each action of them. Neil was recording everything down.

Vidyut : well done everyone. Give yourself fives minute break then we will start with first task of the day.

Everyone nodded their head and took fives minutes break before getting back in the position and wanting for the task.

Vidyut explained the task and standing beside him watch each participant doing the task.

By the afternoon all the tasks were performed. All the records made by Neil was sent to his major who was in charge of the training.

The result would be given to them by end of today when they would be celebrating their achievements.

Everyone retires back to their dorm and rested.

Avni who was in dorm couldn't sleep. She was nervous about something. One of her friend notices that and calls Avni's name out.

Her friend: hey avni, what are you thinking?

Avni looks at her then shook her head.

Avni : nothing. I will go out and get some fresh airs. I don't feel sleepy right now.

Her friend nods and avni grabbing her jacket walks out the dorm. She stood on the field and closing her eyes thought about the camp.

Camp is ending means no Neil. No Neil means no moments of theirs. Avni was thinking how will she survive without Neil not being around her.

Avni was lost in thoughts didn't realise someone was standing behind her and observing her action.

Neil who was back into his cabin after having a word with the major found avni on the field.

Neil kept a hand on Avni's shoulder making avni startled.

Avni turns around and saw Neil there.

Neil : what are you thinking avni?

Avni : about us.

Neil : what about us?

Avni: separation Neil. After the camp you will go back to Mumbai. How will I stay away from you.

Neil also thought about their separation as avni mentioned. He knows it won't be easy when they just falling in love with each other.

Neil : avni. We will survive through the separation. We will.

He said that and went away leaving avni in thoughts. What did he mean by that.

Musics was blasted in the camp as it was the last day. Neil and his team congratulated everyone and hand their small certificates to them and with that started the party.

Some of them were dancing, singing and drinking.

Neil and his team were standing and drinking when someone said something making Neil choke his drink looking at avni who was shocked too.

Someone : Vicky sir, do you love avni?

Vicky who was drinking next to vidyut was dumbfounded and glances at Neil who was shooting anger glares towards him. Vicky compose himself and answers the answer.

Vicky : no! I don't love avni. Why would you think like that?

The person just shrugs shoulder and smirks seeing Neil and avni glancing each other.

They party till they gave up. They wrapped the party with Neil having a drink competition with one of boy. And to obvious Neil won.

~

How was the chapter?

Hope you have enjoyed it.

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 9.4K 31
When AVNI n NEIL become AVNEIL Do tanha dilo ke Muqqamal ishq ki dastaan......
142K 10.5K 45
Avni Ayesha, a bold and fierce girl, lost her mother in childhood. Abandoned by her family and society, Neela Parikh becomes her savior. Years later...
52.3K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨
398K 32.3K 75
story on our very own avneil