Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 13

992 114 21
By bubbleybunnies

" sir everyone has arrived. Shall I gather all them up".

A boy spoke staring at his leader who was engrossed in reading files of all the young people who had filled a form out for the training.

He stares his leader who lifts his head up and looks at him, nodding his head.

He then grinning at his leader gestures others boys to follow him.

Announcement made to everyone who had participated in the camp to meet up in 10 minutes.

Everyone gathered up and the leader closing the file comes to the field and glances at everyone who stood in the line. He quickly counted number of people who participated for the camp. He frowned finding one person missing. He looks at his team and gesture one of them to come come.

Man : yes sir!

He : someone is missing. Before he gets here I need that person to be present.

The man's eyes widen as he heard that and nodding his head moved from there.

He then turns back looking at everyone who bowed their head.

He : heads up and listen up for the rules. I would like to say few words before you meet your coach who will be taking this training.

They nodding their head looking at him.

He : my name is vidyut pandit. I am also in army and you see me around the camp.

Vidyut saying his few words looks at his watch and saw the time. He got worried as almost it was his arrival but there was no news about the person who is missing from the camp. He looks at his team who looked worried too.

Vidyut looking at everyone spoke.

Vidyut: I need you all to do two  laps around before he's arrival.

As they who he referring to nodding their head they jog around the field. Some made fuss while others  with smile ran around the field.

Vidyut : why is Vicky taking so long to find out who is missing? If he doesn't get that person before Neil's arrival then we are surely dead.

As he said the last sentence he heard footsteps behind and found Vicky running towards. Vicky pants and looks at vidyut.

Vicky : she didn't turn up. I tried dialling her number but it went unanswered. Neil sir would be arriving any time. I can't face him now. Just tell him Vicky has taken day off because he fell down from the cliff yesterday..

Vicky gave puppy look to his team and tried convincing them but a voice behind him made his eyes and mouth wide open.

" didn't a person who falls off the cliff dies"

He closed his eyes and composing himself turns around.

Vicky passed sheepish smile to Neil who smirks removing his sunglasses.

Vicky : Neil sir. When did you arrived?

Neil : cut the crap Vicky. Tell me why are you avoiding the camp today?

Vicky looks there and there to avoid Neil. Neil have a look to Vicky then looks behind Vicky to see all of his team avoided looking at him like Vicky did.

Neil shoved his hands in his pocket and his sunglasses hanging under his shirt on his chest.

Neil : vidyut what has happened?

Vidyut : Neil one person is missing.

Neil tights his fist and looks at vidyut who was ready for his anger to burst out.

Neil : how? Who is that person?

Vicky : she... her name....

Before Vicky could complete it they heard someone shouting. Everyone who was running stops and turns looking at the person showing shouted including Neil and his team.

Neil found himself numb as he recognised the person as the person got close to them. Vidyut glances at Neil and smirks which didn't go unnoticed by the other members of the team.

The person ran to them and wiping sweat off from the forehead looks at Neil with smile.

Person : I'm so sorry for getting late here.. I was stuck in traffic.. actually not really traffic but I also lost my way to find this camp site. I'm very sorry keeping you all wait because of me.

Neil was numb to give any reaction. He comes out of shock and looks at the person.

Neil : miss this very lame excuse to escape from the punishment. First of all you have arrived late and secondly knowing you wouldn't get here on time didn't bother to inform us. This is very careless of you miss. Do you know what's the consequences of this act of yours?

Girl : sir my name is avni Metha..

She grins at him making everyone shock as she responding back to him. The team of Neil's feared knowing he would snap at avni.

Neil : miss Metha I didn't ask for your introduction. And I don't like anyone responding back to me. Keep that in mind.

Avni : why sir? I have mouth I can speak my heart out.

Neil keeping his anger aside looks at vidyut.

Vidyut : miss Metha stay in your limit.. you're late so you deserve the punishment.

Neil : vidyut I will decide the punishment. You and rest of you get others in dorm and explain them my rules and expectations of the camp.

Vidyut and his team nodding their head leaving avni alone with Neil.

Neil smirks and moves close to avni making her step a back.

Neil : why are you fearing now miss Metha? Did your mouth got sealed now?

Avni : what are you doing? Why are you coming close to me?

Neil : are you scared?

Avni shook her head and tried shaking all the thoughts that rushed in her body seeing Neil so close to her.

Neil smirks and patting her cheek moved back. He crossed his arms and puts against his chest smirking at avni.

Neil : why are you here avni? Why didn't you tell about you joining the camp? Why you want join this camp? This is not for you.

Avni looks at him with her eyes widen open. She thought he would be happy seeing her but this was unexpected reaction from him.

Avni : excuse me! What do you mean this is not for me?

She ignored his others questions but stopped at the last sentence he spoke out.

Neil : this is dangerous camp avni. I don't want  you to get hurt.

Avni : why are you not happy to see me here Neil? I had nothing to do at home so I thought to experience new things.. And I want to learn how to defence myself.

Neil smiles little bit but masked it very quickly before she could see it.

Neil : but avni...

Avni : what is my punishment sir?

Neil : huh? What punishment?

Avni : did you just forget or had memory lost? My punishment sir. I got late. Remember!

Neil : oh yeah.. Your punishment is to take three laps around the field. After completing the lap you come straight to me.

Avni : three laps? Are you serious?

Neil : get on your feet before i increase the number of laps.

Avni groans in frustration before throwing her luggage towards Neil and ran around the field. Neil smirks and watched avni.

Neil ( mind) this would be interesting game avni?

Neil shook his head and pecking Avni's luggage moves to dorm where everyone was staying. He looks at Vicky who stood there watching everything.

Vicky : who is she? She gave you hard times. Can I try my luck on her?

Neil glares Vicky making him shut his mouth.

Neil : shut the fuck Vicky.. dare you go against my rules. Keep her luggage inside and meet me in my cabin.

Vicky sadly nodded his head and takes Avni's luggage with him.

Neil looks at his team includes, vidyut, Vicky, samrat, Kishan, deepak and Sanjay. Vidyut was the second leader in absence of Neil's. Neil looks at them and took the file out.

Neil : does everyone know the rules?

Sanjay: yes sir. We have explained them the rules and expectations of the camp.

Neil: very good.. this two weeks will hectic for us and giving youngster training isn't easy knowing from our pervious experience. I want everyone to be bound with the rule and with full dedication make the training success.

They all agreed to Neil when Vicky decided to his luck again.

Vicky : Neil sir.. I was thinking can I get a day off?

Neil : why do you need a day off?

Vicky : I wanna take someone to dinner? Like a date?

Neil : go clean the boys toilets.

All of them laughed their heart out expect Vicky who glares Neil.

Vicky : but sir.. why can't I take someone on a date?

Neil : Vicky don't make me to increase punishment?

Vicky : what a life sir? Just because you suck at dating doesn't mean we can't date.

Neil closed the file and stood up moving close to Vicky. The rest looks at Neil and Vicky. Neil placed his hand on Vicky shoulders.

Neil : there is no time date someone or have fun Vicky.. you need to remember what promise we took before wearing the uniform. I am letting you go away this time but next time think before you mutter anything.

Neil then looked behind Vicky and found avni there.

Neil : what brings you here miss avni?

His voice made others turn around staring avni which did make uncomfortable. Neil noticed that and moves to her and stood in front blocking her from everyone's gaze.

Neil : you didn't answer my question miss? What brings you here?

Avni : you told me to come after completing the punishment.

Neil : yes I did! This is your first warning..I don't want you to be late from this onwards. Got it.

Avni : okay sir..

Neil: good! You can leave.. fresh up and get comfortable around the people who would be staying with you..

Avni : okay sir.. can I leave now?

Neil: yes you can leave..

Avni giving a look Neil left from there. Neil shook his head and turns around to see his team giving him teasing smile. He royally ignoring them sat on his chair.

Neil : I need everyone up tomorrow morning at 5 am on the field. Inform them when they are having their dinner.

He spoke looking at Vicky who nodded his head. Neil's team moves to their dorm leaving Neil alone in his cabin.

Neil sighs as his team walked out of his cabin.

Neil: how will I keep myself away from avni? I thought this camp would give me sometime not to think about avni but it looks like it will not go away from my mind.

Neil ran his hand into his hair while thinking about avni. His thoughts were disturbed as his phone rang. He took his phone out and saw the caller id. He smiles and answered the call.

Neil: hello baby girl. How are you?

Nandini : hello Bhai. I'm so happy.. you won't believe it what happened today.

Neil smiles as he heard his sister excited voice.

Neil: oh what happened baby girl?

Nandini : Bhai I aced the my exams.. I am so happy.

Neil : I'm so proud of you baby girl. Where are you right now?

Nandini : I'm at home Bhai.. mani had some work so he is in office.

Neil : ok! How is the weather there? You keeping yourself warm?

Nandini :it's very cold here but yes I'm keeping myself warm.

Neil : good!

They talked till Nandini had to do something so they ended the call. Neil felt happy talking to his sister.

He left his phone on the desk and getting up moves out of the cabin.

He walks out of his cabin when his eyes fell on avni who was laughing something.. his eyes moves to a guy who was with avni.. his anger rosed up with jealousy as he heard avni laughing so heard on whatever that boy was saying. He felt smoke coming out of his ears as the boy placed a hand on Avni's shoulder.

Neil marches towards them and clearers his throat gaining their attention.

Neil : what is happening here?

He shouting in his stern voice making both them flinch.

Boy : sir.. we are just having fun..

Neil : fun? Did you come here to have fun?

Boy : no sir! Sorry sir.. avni I will see you later. It's lovely to meet you. Bye..

He pecks her head before run away to save his live. Neil stares avni who looked shock as the boy pecked her forehead. Neil's  cheeks turns red with jealous seeing someone kissing Avni's forehead.

Avni coming out of shock knowing it was Brotherly forehead kiss looks at Neil who looked angry. His eyes spitting fire as he watched that boy running away. She got the hint and smirked moving away not letting Neil know that she quietly walked away from there.

Avni walking to her dorm smiles remembering seeing Neil's jealous face.

Avni ( mind) he got jealous.. does that mean he has something for me but why does he push me away? Is there something I missed? Does he really like me? How can I found out his feeling for me? What should I do?

She didn't realise where she was walking. She bumped to someone's chest and almost fell but before she could hit the floor an arm warps around her waist pulling her up to chest.

Avni looks up and a guy holding her.. she recalled the guy face and it clicked seeing him with Neil.

Avni comes out of his hold and took a step back.

Avni : thank you..

Guy : hey! I'm Vicky.. though I know your name but would you like introduce yourself love.

Avni : excuse me!

Vicky smiles : my love you're excused.. would you like to go on date with me?

Avni showing her middle finger to Vicky and pushing him away went up dorm. Vicky smirks and shaking his head went away not acknowledging someone saw all of this happening..

~

How was the chapter?

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
32.7K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story ❤️ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019