Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 11

759 114 12
By bubbleybunnies

Neil making eye contact with his team and reloading the bullets in the gun starts moving around the old and rusty building.

Neil turning his head behind him saw one of his men.

Neil : I will go in first.. when you see my signal then come inside.

His men nodded and Neil tip toeing went inside the building.. his eyes roamed around the place. He had to tie his handkerchief to cover his face.

Neil steeply moves in. As he got closer to one of the room he could hear voices. He stood behind the pillar and turning his Bluetooth on instructed others men's to enter inside the building through others entrance of the building. He then also gave signal to a men who was behind Neil.

Neil getting his position ready stood front of the door and kicking the door enters inside.

Neil puts the gun down as he noticed all the girls scared and frightened. Neil took steps towards.

Neil : you don't need to fear by me.. I'm not here to harm you all you. I need you all to listen to me.

All the girls nodded their head still fearing seeing the gun his hand.

Neil : I need all of you to follow me.. okay.

Neil untying all the girls gestures them to follow him. He had to keep eyes wide open to see any danger coming towards them.

Neil stops at the point and looks at one of his men who was standing there waiting for Neil.

Neil : get all these girls safely but of this location and send me few more men's.

The man nodded his head and gesturing the girls go follow starts moving out from there safely.

Neil sighing to himself holding his Bluetooth spoke.

Neil : did any of you notice any girls there?

Men 1: yes.. we are heading to exist point.

Neil : good! Get all of them out of the building then we will burn this place.

All the man nodded his head and Neil ending the call moves back inside the building while firing as he noticed few guards as he went inside the mansion from different way.

Neil killed few men's.. he stopped and hid behind pillar again. He saw few men's talking with each other. He overheard them saying their boss would be coming anytime sooner.

Neil got alerted and turning his Bluetooth on alerted his men's too. Neil peeking from pillar aimed the gun at then and fired towards them.

Neil walks over their body and rescued more girls. Neil firing tried rescuing many girls as he could before the boss arrives.

Neil turning his Bluetooth on spoke to his men's who give Neil the good news. Almost every girls were rescued expect 10 of them.

Neil ordering his men's to leave the place immediately moves back inside himself.

Neil starts firing his gun and made his way to the main hallway where he found a figure sitting back facing him..

Neil was ready to shoot the gun but stopped as he heard a loud screamed of the girls. He turns his head to his left side and saw girls being dragged by their arms or hairs.. their screamed, yelled and painful voices echoed into Neil's eardrums..

Neil closed his eyes not wanting hear them. Neil jerkingly opens his eyes as he heard his name.

Neil opening his eyes stares at the figure who stood up and turns around revealing to Neil. The boss.. he did arrive before Neil could successfully rescue all the girls.

A disappointment rushed down to Neil's body. A boss chuckles echoed in the room along with the girls yelping in pain.

Boss : drop your gun..

Neil surrendering himself down steadily puts the gun not a second he lifts the gun to other direction where the men's where holding the girls and starts firing them.

Neil looks at the girls who gasped and cried.

Neil turns back to the boss who clenched his jaw and was ready to pounce at Neil but Neil smartly reacted and shot his head.

Neil putting his gun back looks at the gun..

Neil : run..

All the girls ran to the exits of the building.. Neil was ready to leave but a sudden shot made turn around.. he turns and looks at the boss who was lying unconsciously holding a gun.. Neil's gaze fell on his right hand which was bleeding as the bullet straight inside his skin..

Neil bearing the pain pulls his handkerchief from his face using his other hand.. he ties the handkerchief around his wounded right hand with difficultly before rushing out of the building to execute last step of the plan..

Neil looks at his men and gesture him to set the fire to the building..

Neil sat in the car and watched the building burning down. The man gets back inside the car and looks at Neil.

Man : sir you need treatment. Your hand is bleeding badly.

Neil : no! Drop me to malthora mansion.. I'll be fine. Just call the doctor there.

The man nodded and drove away.

In malthora mansion,

Avni humming a song sat in the hall with short and top. No one was at home as her parents were at work. Avni meeting her friend Sarah arrived back home and had nothing to do so she decided to chill and catch up watching some tv shows.

Avni turning the tv and comfortable sitting in hall with bowl of popcorn in her lap puts one of the movie on. Avni turning the volume up leans  back and munching the popcorn watches the tv..

She was half way through the movie when her popcorn finished.. she pouted sadly and pausing the movie went back in kitchen to make some more.

She took the packet and heating a pan with oil and salt. She poured the corn in and covering with a lid.

She took a bowl and poured the popcorn in bowl once it was done.

She came back in hall and sat down. She grabbed the remote and was going to the turn it on but stopped as the door bell rang. She sighs and keeping bowl side gets up.

She walks towards door and opens and gasped seeing Neil with unfamiliar person.. her eyes fell on Neil's hand... her eyes widen.. she tried grabbing his hand but couldn't as someone pushed her.

She glares the person who dared to push her.

Person : I'm sorry pushing you but can you not touch him.. doctor is on the way to treat the wound.

Avni bobbing her head allows both in. As they got in avni palming her face and muttering sorry ran to the clear the mess that she had created.. she turns the tv off and looks at Neil..

Avni : Neil.. sit down.

Neil took his sit and beside him sat his men..

A minute later doctor also arrived.. the doctor removed the bullet and bandaged Neil's hand.

Doctor : you're very lucky.. the bullet didn't cause you much pain. Your wound will heal with few months.

Neil thanks the doctor and gestures his men to drop the doctor till the door. The man nodding his head follows the doctor.

Avni silently watched them. She sat opposite them with pillow in her lap. Neil looks at her and passed a small smile.

Neil : come here avni..

Avni moves to him and sat beside him.

Avni : how did this happen? The wound is pretty bad and painful.

Neil chuckles.

Neil : this is nothing what I have faced in army avni. Trust me I'm fine. This wound will heal in few months as the doctor said.

Avni : why are you taking this so lightly Neil? How can you think like that? This is painful.

Neil : why are you worrying avni? This pain is nothing to me what I have been through. Believe me.

Avni : wanna have something?

Neil : can I get glass of water please?

Avni nodding her head moves to kitchen while Neil watched her leave.

Neil ( mind) I know what you are feeling avni but all these needs to stop.. you and I can't be a couple. You need to realise now or never.

Neil comes back of his thought as he heard her voice. He thanking her drank the water using his left hand.

Avni : how did you get hurt? If you don't mind me asking you?

Neil : I don't mind it avni.. I got shot while I was saving the girls..

Avni nods her head and thought of something.

Avni : you should take some rest.. I'll cook something for you.. you must haven't had any lunch.

Neil : no it's fine. Avni! I'm not hungry.

Avni : go and take some rest.

Neil sighs and moves to his room. Avni eyes brimmed with fresh tears as her gaze fell on his wounded hand.

She wipes her tears off and went to kitchen to prepare something for Neil.

Neil moving to his room wanted to fresh up but couldn't because of the pain that suddenly decided to kick in.

Neil bitting his lip and suppressing the pain reached end of the t-shirt and tried pulling off but couldn't.. Neil sighs and sat back on bed.

Neil snaps his head up as he heard footsteps. He found avni walking into his room.

He saw her putting the food tray down.

Avni : why are you sitting like that Neil? Didn't I tell you to rest.

Neil : I want to fresh up first.. but the pain isn't allowing.. can you please call one of men?

Avni : why do you need some men to help you? I can help you out.

Neil's eyes widen and was shocked as he heard her.

Avni : I mean.. I can help only if you are comfortable.

Neil thought for a moment then nodded his head. Neil stood up and avni comes close to him. Neil puts his arms up as avni holding the end of the t- shirt helps pulls over his head.. avni tried her best not blush to seeing him shirtless.. she bits her inner cheek and getting new pair of clothes made him wear it.

She then looks at Neil who had his strong gaze on her.

Neil : thank you.. I'll get change then come..

He said taking his sweatpants and walking to washroom.

Avni's cheeks were red as Neil shut the washroom door..

Avni mentally cursed herself.

Neil comes back from the washroom laid back back on bed. As he laid on bed avni brought the food on the bed.

Avni : have this..

Neil : how will I eat? I mean...

Avni : I can call someone for you?

Neil : is that so? You didn't feel right to call someone when I wanted to change but now you will be calling someone to feed me avni?

He said suppressing his smile making avni blush again.. this time she couldn't control it. He watched her cheeks turning into hue red..

Neil opens his mouth to speak but stopped as his phone rang.. he took his phone out and putting on the speaker spoke.

Neil : hello sir!

Caller : Neil mission is successful in Delhi.. I  have another mission for you.. that is also in Delhi.

Neil : what is it sir?

Caller : the mission is quite different from the previous one Neil..

Neil : sir that doesn't matter.. you know whatever challenges comes I willingly take it. What's the  mission?

Caller : in Delhi.. there is camp where boys and girls were being trained to be army officer.. and the main leader of the campus had to quiet due to some health problem.. and they have contacted me to wanting you to lead the campus .. this camp will give two months off Neil.. you will be leading the campus with your team. They have also been informed about this.. and I'm aware of your injury.. it won't pressure you much.

Neil: sir, I'll take it! Can you please forward me more details of this campus.

Caller : I knew it you wouldn't say no. Thank you Neil.. off course I'll forward more information.

Neil hangs up the call once he was done talking. He looks at avni who was in deep thoughts.

Neil calls her name out.

Neil : avni.. avni..

Avni : huh!

Neil : what are you thinking? You seems lost.

Avni : ah, nothing... what is this camp about?

Neil : training for army... more like gaining more knowledge and experiencing how army life is like. It is like life experience which has been happening a lot.. many young girls and boys participate to over come their fears.. it's nice way to do it.

Avni : oh. Let me feed you then you can take rest.

Neil nodded his head. Avni sat opposite him and starts feeding him.

Avni gave him water once he was done eating. Avni then taking the food tray went down. She soon came back and saw Neil sleeping.

She smiles and covering him with duvet and patting his head lightly left the room.

~

Hope you have enjoyed the chapter?

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
78.2K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019
157K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
38.9K 4.8K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22