Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 10

830 114 14
By bubbleybunnies

Malthora mansion.

Avni waking up next morning frowns as she found herself all tucked in bed. Her eyes fell on the clock which made her sigh as she didn't she sleep till late.

She wondered how did she landed in her room when she clearly remember after Neil leaving the mansion she settled on couch in living room and turning the tv on shuffled around the channel waiting for Neil to come back.

Avni ( mind) how did I get in my room? I was waiting for Neil.

She comes out of her thought as she heard footsteps.

She turns her eyes at the door and saw Neela walking in. Neela passing a smile to avni moves to open the curtains.

Neela opening the curtains moves to avni.

Neela : good morning bacha. Did you sleep well?

Neela spoke while sitting down beside avni and pecking her forehead.

Avni : good morning maa. Yes i did! Maa do you know I got inside the room?

Neela frowns.

Neela : what do you mean bacha?

Avni shook her head.

Avni : nothing maa.. I will just go and fresh up.

Neela nods her head. Avni getting down the bed walks to washroom.

Neela shaking her head starts making the bed. Neela after making the bed left the room.

Avni after freshening up comes out of the washroom and found the room empty.  She smiles seeing the bed and thanked Neela in her head.

Avni moves to her closet and takes clothes out to wear. She walks to bed and starts getting dressed.

Avni grabbing her phone walks out of the room. As she walks down the stairs she could hear her parents talking. She quickly walks to dinning room and found her parents talking while having their breakfast.

Avni moving to Ashish kissed his cheek from behind wishing him good morning.

Avni : good morning papa..

Ashish : good morning princess.

He passed her smile and gesture her take a seat. Avni sat down and roams her eyes to find one pair but didn't find it.

Avni starts eating her food while thinking where Neil could be. Her thoughts were broken by Ashish who resolved Avni's question.

Ashish : Neela where is Neil? He didn't come for breakfast.

Neela : he's still asleep. I went today to wake him up but seeing him in deep sleep I didn't wake him up. Let him sleep. He must be tired and arrived late last night.

Ashish nodded his head and continued eating his food while avni listening to Neela played with food. Neela noticing that calls Avni's name out gaining Ashish attention too.

Neela : bacha why are you playing with the food? Do you want to me make something else for you?

Avni looks at her parents and nods no.

Avni : no maa.. I just don't feel hungry right now. Can I skip the breakfast?

Neela : but bacha.. have something at least.

Avni : I don't feel hungry maa..

Ashish : it's fine princess, have something to eat whenever you feel hungry.

Avni : thanks papa.. I'll be in my room.

She stood up and was about to leave but stopped as Neela called her back.

Avni turns to Neela.

Avni : yes maa..

Neela : can you wake Neil up?

Avni's eyes widen hearing Neela but nevertheless nodding her head moves upstairs.

Avni standing front of Neil's room where he was staying composed herself and tried controlling her heart which kept beating faster as she pushed the door and enters inside.

Avni's lips twitched into adorable smile seeing Neil sleeping boy caring about the world. She moves to bed and softly calls his name out.

Avni : Neil.. Neil.. wake up.. Neil..

Neil stirs in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes as Avni's voice echoed into his ear drums. Neil yawning lightly sat up and saw avni standing beside his bed. His eyes widen but composing himself looks at her.

Neil : what are you doing here?

Avni : good morning Neil.. maa asked me to wake you up.

Neil : good morning.. what's the time?

Avni : 11 o'clock..

Neil : what? How can I over slept? I had schedule tight today..

Avni : hey it's fine.. you slept late so it's fine. Anyways get up. Maa is waiting for you.

Neil looks at avni who moves to the door to leave but stopped making him confused. Neil stares her back till he heard her voice.

Avni : thank you Neil.

Neil frowns thinking why is she thanking him in the morning.

Neil : why are you thanking me?

Avni : for last night. Thank you for tucking me into my bed last night.

Neil's eyes widen as he saw her running out of the room once she spoke.

Neil : how did she knew it was who tucked her to bed last night?

Neil chucking his thought and with smile got down the bed and moves to washroom to do his usually morning business.

Neil walks out of the room after being freshened up. He saw Neela and Ashish sitting in hall.

Neil : good morning.

He wished them good morning with smile which they both returned it back.

Neela : breakfast is ready.. come.

Neil : Actually aunty, I'm not hungry so I will skip the breakfast.

Neela : what's wrong with both of you skipping breakfast today?

Neil frowns.

Neil : what do you mean aunty? Who else skipped their breakfast?

Neela : my dear daughter.. I don't know what to do with her.. she didn't feel hungry.

Neil thought for a moment before looking at Neela.

Neil : aunty I'll have my breakfast. Where is avni?

Neela : she must be in her room.. doing some work.

Neil : I will go and call her down.

Neela nods her head and moves to kitchen. Neil excusing himself moves to Avni's room and knocks before entering soon as he heard come in.

As he enters his gaze fell on avni who sat on couch with papers around her.

Neil : avni..

As his voice echoed in the room avni snapped her head towards the entrance and looks at Neil who starts moving towards her.

Avni : Neil.. how come you here?

Neil : I heard you skipped your breakfast. May I know the reason why?

Avni : I wasn't hungry.

Neil : don't lie avni.. it's not good to skip breakfast. Come with me.

Avni : but Neil I have to complete this work.

Neil : you can finish it later. Come have breakfast first.

Avni stares Neil like a lost child who was pulling avni from the seat. Neil holding Avni's hand drags her out of the room. Neil ignoring the strange sensation passing into his body when he held Avni's hand moves out of the room.

Avni watches their hand and smiled lightly seeing him taking a step. She knew this meant nothing for him but for her meant a world. She wanted to live the moment instead of thinking what will happen next between them.

Neil brought avni to dinning area and gestures her to sit down. Avni making face took her seat and starts serving herself. Neil shook his head before taking seat opposite her.

Ashish and Neela watched them with assumed smile on their faces. They didn't expect this was coming.

Neela smiles and moves to them. She brought them more food from kitchen.

AvNeil had their breakfast in silence. Neil was first one to finish his food and he thanking Neela got up.

Neil taking his phone moves to his room not before glancing back to avni who starts showing her tantrums at Neela not wanting to eat anyone. He smiles and moves to his room.

Avni giving puppy face to Neela finally stood up from the chair and kissing Neela cheek rushed back to her room.

As she went to her room her phone rang. She smiles seeing the caller. She picks the call up while sitting on the coach.

Avni : hello.. how are you?

Caller : hello avni, I'm great. What's up?

Avni : I'm great Sarah.. are you back in Delhi?

Sarah : yes I'm back in Delhi last week. Let's meet up.

Avni : why not! Message me the place and time.

Sarah : how about an hour later?

Avni : cool with me.. see you there babe..

Sarah : bye avni.

Avni ended the call and wrapping the papers decided to get ready. She wore skirt and top with denim jacket.

( Avni's outfit)

Avni grabbing her cute backpack walks down the stairs to see Neil there talking with her parents. Neela was first one to noticed avni.

Neela : bacha are you going out?

Neela voice took Neil's attention and Neil gaze turns on avni.

Avni : yes maa.. I was going to see Sarah. She got back in Delhi.

Neela : she's back.. invite her for dinner tonight.. it will be lovely to see her.

Avni : okay maa.. papa can I take your car?

Ashish : I'm sorry princess.. I'm taking the car.. what happened to your car?

Avni : it got broken.

Neela : Neil is also going out so why Neil don't drop you.

Avni looks at Neela then at Neil.

Neil : okay.. shall we go?

He looks at avni who bobs her head before following Neil.

They both got in the car. Avni fastens her seatbelt and looks at Neil who typing something on his phone.

She turns her head around and made sad face thinking who could he be texting now.

Neil keeping his phone aside looks at avni. He putting his seatbelt on starts the engine.

As they hit on the road Neil turns the radio on.

Neil : where do I have to drop you?

Avni : keep driving.. I will tell you the directions.

Neil nodded his head and kept his gaze on the road. In between Neil glanced avni and got confused seeing her sad face. He watched how she leaned back to her seat.

Neil : avni.. are you okay?

Avni snaps her head and looks at him.

Avni : yeah! Why do you ask?

Neil : I mean.. you don't look happy.. is something bothering you..

Avni opens her mouth to answer but her phone rang. She took her phone out and saw Manik calling him.

Avni : good morning Bhai..

Manik : good morning baby doll? Where are you? No one is picking my call at home?

Avni : Bhai I'm going to meet Sarah.. and I think maa & papa have went to office.. why are you calling on home phone?

Manik : I called on their phone too but they didn't answer. Is Sarah back in Delhi?

Avni : yes! She came back last week.. should I tell her about you?

Neil was listening to one wife conversation but got more alerted hearing the last sentence.

Manik : oh please don't.. I hate that girl..

Avni : why do you hate her Bhai?

Manik : why are driving yourself?

Avni : changing the topic. I like it. Okay fine I won't tease you with her.. I know you hate it. And i am not driving.. Neil is driving.

Manik : Neil is with you.. Give him the phone.

Avni : Bhai he's driving.. I will put the call on speaker.

Avni puts the call on speaker and gestures Neil to speak.

Manik : hello Neil..

Neil : hello Manik.. how are you?

Manik: I'm doing great..

Avni then after talking to Manik ended the call.

Neil : why did you tease Manik?

Avni laughs hearing Neil.

Avni : it's very long story.. by the way you didn't tell you work in army?

Neil : I do work in army but how did you find that?

Avni : I might have called someone..

Neil : and let guess that someone is my baby girl:

Avni : correct..

Neil : left or right?

Avni : right..

Neil smiles as he saw avni who was ready get out of the car but he calls her name out.

Avni looks at Neil.

Neil : you look cute in this outfit..

Avni's cheeks turns read and thanking him gets out of the car.

Neil shy ruffles his hair as he watched her going inside the restaurant. He shook his head and took u-turn.

Avni blushes as she recalls Neil's word. She noticed Sarah sitting on last table.

They both hugged each other and ordered something.

Sarah : what took you so long to come?

Avni : I got stuck somewhere.. how's things going with you?

Sarah: great than before.. how's navy? When you will be going back?

Avni : navy is great. In 4 months I will be going back.

Sarah : I love that smile whenever you talk about navy..

Avni smiles and then they gossiped while having some snacks in between.

While on other hand Neil arrived at his destination and gets inside.

~

Hope you have enjoyed the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
157K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
58.1K 5.8K 39
Neil is a rockstar, his life always ruins smoothly... When his family decides him to get married ... But he is not ready to marry... He feels too you...
105K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...