Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 9

907 133 11
By bubbleybunnies

In Delhi.

Avni working with group of employees in the office when her phone rang. She glances at her phone then looks at the employees.

Avni picks her phone up from the desk and excusing herself went to the cabin next to Ashish which is meant to be hers till she would be working in the industrial.

Avni settling down on the chair picks the call up. She leans to the chair and putting a hand into her hair.

Avni : hello maa.

Neela : hello bacha.. I have called you to remind, you need to pick Neil up from the airport.

Avni : oh yes! I do remember maa.. I will pick him up from the airport.

Neela : thank you bacha..

Avni : maa don't need to thank me.

Avni then ending the call checks the time. Neil's flight was landing at 2 which means she had an hour to reach at airport as the time was 1..

Avni picking her purse walks out of the cabin and knocks Ashish's cabin.

Avni : hey papa.. are you busy?

She spoke as she enters and saw Ashish working.

Ashish: I am not too busy for my princess.. wanna inform me something?

Avni : yes! I have to pick Neil up from the airport... so I will be out. Is that okay?

Ashish : that's absolutely okay princess.. be carefully there.

Avni : I will!

Avni bidding bye to Ashish walks out of the cabin. Avni then informing the team that she was working with exits from the office.

She sat in the car and drove to the airport. Luckily there was much traffic in the afternoon to which she arrived at the airport quicker than she thought she would.

Avni parking the car comes out of the car and checks the time.. there was still 30 minutes left for his flight to land..

Avni thought to grab something to drink so she went inside one of the shop near the airport and got herself drink..

Leaning to her she starts sipping the drink.. she waited for Neil to come but seeing him not coming she sighed and glances at the entrance of the airport and saw other people coming out but still no appearance of Neil..

Avni took her phone out and starts scrolled down..

Neil's flight was 10 minutes delayed... Neil taking his luggage walks out of the airport and scan his eyes to find a taxi driver as he wasn't aware of avni picking him up..

As Neil passed Avni's car, at the same time avni lifts her head up and felt his presence..

Avni : Neil... Neil..

Neil stops as he was about take another step hearing Avni's voice. He turns around and saw avni there waving her hand to him..

Neil walks back to her with surprised face. He was surprised to see her at the airport.

Avni : hey Neil..

Neil : what are you doing here? I mean...

Avni : I am here to pick you up..

Neil got more confused as he haven't told her about him going to Delhi..

Neil : how do you know about I was going to come to Delhi? I didn't tell you.

Avni : maa told me... you would be staying at malthora mansion..

Neil : mom...

He rubs his nape and thought why is mother was too happy before he left Mumbai..

Neil : avni don't bother yourself.. I can arrange myself in a hotel..

Avni : no you can't.. you will be staying with us... come get inside the car..

Neil tried protesting but avni gave him look.. Neil puts his bag in the boot and settled himself on the passenger seat.

Avni comes to driver seat and fastens her seatbelt.

Avni : how was the journey?

Neil : tiring! Did you change your profession?

He said eyeing her attire as avni was wearing formal clothes..

( Avni's outfit)

Avni chuckles turning the engine on.

Avni : no! I haven't changed my profession Neil.. I thought yo help papa in office while I am off.. I can't stay at home for that long..

Neil nodded his head and taking his phone out starts scrolling down.. awkwardly avni drove the car to malthora mansion..

Avni glances him in between.. she watched his handsome face.. his lips curving into smile whenever he smiles on something.. avni tried her best not to distracting too much by his face..

Neil : focus on the road avni.. I don't want to die that early..

He spoke still scrolling down his phone.. his words made avni snaps at the road.. her cheeks turns red as she felt them burning.. she didn't knew why she was behaving like this..

This unknown feeling was sending butterflies into her stomach.. she has never felt like this but this man sitting beside her was doing a lot of this to her.

Avni stops at malthora mansion and looks at Neil.

Avni : we have arrived..

She spoke taking seatbelt off,. They both got out of the car... Neil smiles seeing the mansion.

Neil : your place is beautiful...

Avni : thank you... let's go.. maa must be waiting for you..

Neil nodded his head and follows avni..

Avni rang the door bell. Neela opens the door and smiles at them.

Neela : welcome Neil..

Neil : thank you auntie..

Neela welcomes them in..

Avni : maa I have to get back to office..

Neela : you don't need to avni... Ashish called me up saying you got half day..

Avni : okay... I'll go and get change then..

Neela : bacha... please show Neil his room..

Avni nodded her head and turns looking at Neil.

Avni : come.. I'll show your room.

Neil nodding his head follows avni up the stairs...

Avni : this is your room... my room is just opposite yours.. so call me if you need anything?

Neil : thank you avni..

Avni smiles and went to her room meanwhile Neil pushing the door gets inside the guest room and looks around.. it was simple yet elegant room..

Neil took his phone out and dialled a number..

Neil : hello Neil speaking.. did you all reach? Great... we all are meeting at middle of the night.. the location will send on the group chat.. okay bye..

Neil ended the call and kept his suitcase by the couch.. he then moves to the balcony to get some fresh air..

Neil stood in the balcony allowing cold breeze touch his face.. he closed his eyes and smiles as the cold breeze continued hitting his face making him content.

Neil heard someone's footsteps. He opens his eyes and tilts his head side way to see avni entering inside the room..

Avni : didn't you fresh up?

She walks to him and stood beside him.

Neil : no! I wanted to fresh air so came out to the balcony.. what are you doing here?

Avni : I was informing you that mom made lunch for you.. fresh up and come down to have lunch.

Neil : okay.. Have you spoken to Manik?

Avni : no! Why?

Neil : just casual asking..

Avni nods..they both stood in the balcony in silence till Avni's phone rang..

Avni took her phone out and call the caller Id.. she shows it to Neil who was smiles as it was Manik calling avni..

Neil: looks like he's missing you..

Avni giggles and answers the call.

Avni : hello Bhai..

Manik : hey baby doll... where are you?

Avni : I am not home.. why are you sounding worried?

Neil gestures avni what happened..

Manik : baby doll.. can you ask papa to give me call? He's not picking my call..

Avni: Bhai.. papa might be in meeting right now.. maybe that's reason why he isn't picking your call.. but not worry I will let him know..

Manik : thank you baby doll.. didn't you go office today?

Avni : I did Bhai.. I had to pick Neil up from the airport so papa gave me half day..

Manik : Neil is in Delhi?

Avni : yes.. wanna talk to him..

Manik : give him the phone..

Avni give the phone to Neil.. Neil took the phone and starts talking to Manik.

Neil : hey Manik.. how are you?

Manik : hey Neil.. I'm great.. how come you are in Delhi?

Neil : work related.. how is baby girl?

Manik : she is great too.. take care of yourself Neil..

Neil : I will Manik..

Neil after talking to Manik gave the phone back to avni.. avni also talking to him ended the call.

Avni : fresh up Neil..

Neil nodded his head.. they both go back in the room.. avni went downstairs while Neil went to fresh up.

Avni walking down the stairs saw Neela setting the table. She went to the table and helped neela..

Avni : maa Neil is coming..

Neela : okay bacha..

After sometime Neil comes down and saw both of them sitting in dinning hall..

Neil walks up to them.

Neil : hey auntie..you should have not bothered yourself making so much food..

Neela : this is nothing Neil.. come take a seat..

Neil nodding his head sat next to avni making her look down at the plate.. his presence automatically wakes all those feelings which she can't name it or be aware of what is exactly happening with her.

Neela starts serving Neil.. Neil smiles at neela.. they all starts having the lunch..

Neil : auntie do you have extra key for front door that I can borrow?

Neela : off course I do but why do you need it?

Neil : I will be out middle of night.. and I don't want to disturb you guys sleeps..

Avni was most confused here.. why was Neil going out middle of the night? What was his profession exact?

Neela : okay..

Neil : thanks auntie..

They continued eating while talking in between. After lunch they were sitting in hall and avni was shuffling tv channel..

Neil : can I have the remote?

Avni looks at Neil..

Avni : there is nothing to watch Neil..

Neil suppressed his smile looking at her cute face that she made giving a look to tv.. he once again ask avni about the remote..

Avni crossing her legs on couch and putting her face on pillow that was in her lap passed the remote to Neil..

Neil changed the channel making avni give boring look as he changed it to news which was filled with all types of crime happening in every city..

Avni : I made bad choice giving you the remote.. this channel is more worse than watching a cartoon.. can you change it to something else?

Neil : this is not boring avni.. you need to be aware of what is happening around you..

Avni give him look before picking the pillow and dumping it on the couch.. she jumped off the couch and went to upstairs to her room..

As she left Neil laughs out.. Neela watched them while cleaning the dinning table...

In the night Neil checking the time sneaks out of the room.. he starts walking down the stairs but stopped as he found some sounds behind him.

He turns around but didn't find anyone.. he chucked his thoughts and walked down.. he again felt someone behind him..

He turns again but again there was no one..

Neil : what is happening with me? Why do I feel someone is behind me?

Neil took was one last step when he saw a shadow in front of him.. he took a minute to understand whose shadow was that.. he gets the last step..

He hid behind one of the pillar and watched avni coming down... he frowned thinking why is she still awake?

He watched avni as she was looking around or looking for someone...

Neil went behind her and whispered going close to ears.

Neil : what are you looking for?

His lips touched her ears.. avni jumped on her place as she heard his voice.. she kept a hand on her heart and turns looking at Neil who laughs seeing her reaction.. avni raised her hand to hits Neil's shoulder..

Avni : you scared me Neil... I wasn't looking for anyone..

Neil : really?

Avni : why do you think I was looking for someone?

Neil : who knows what you are thinking avni? Why are still awake? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Avni: I......

Neil : yes you?

Avni : I was going to drink some water... why are you still here?

Neil : I was leaving but felt someone was spying on me...

He smirks as he saw Avni's face turning  pale...

Avni : who would dare to spy on you Neil?

Neil : who knows? Maybe someone who wants to kill me?

Avni : pathetic joke Neil..

Neil's phone rang at the same.. he looks at avni..

Neil : you should go and sleep avni..

He said before making his exist..

Avni watched him as he left the mansion...

5 am in the morning Neil opening the door quietly walks in the mansion.. he starts walking to his room after locking the door but stopped seeing a figure on the couch..

He moves new to the coach and saw avni sleeping uncomfortable on the coach.. he smiles but frowned seeing her sleeping on the couch...

He slaps his forehead and stares her with smile..

Neil : why are you doing this avni?

He wasn't blind not to notice what she was trying to do but he couldn't let that happen what she wanted to happen.. he can't let happen no matter how much she tries nor never let anyone else come into his life..

Neil sighing himself sneaks his arms around her waist and legs picking avni up in his arms.

He stares her face as she wraps her arms around his neck..

He saw her mouth opening little bit... he smiles as she whispered something while hiding her face into his chest..

Avni : are you army officer?

That's is what avni whispered making Neil smile as she was able to find what was his job.

~

Hope you have enjoyed the chapter?

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 4.2K 19
Avni has lost her memory and wants to leave but Neil wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their love...
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
75.4K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019
51.1K 6.6K 60
Neil felt as if he was living the worst life ever. He was a non chalant police officer, forced to take up this job. He encounters Ananya, a mystery...