Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 8

916 133 21
By bubbleybunnies

In Delhi.

A phone rang breaking Avni's beauty sleep. Avni stirring in sleep stretch her arm out to turn the phone off.

Avni with closed eyes got hold of her phone. Avni brought the phone to her gaze and turns the alarm off.

Avni yawns covering het mouth and throwing the phone back on  bed.

Avni takes couple of minutes in bed lying down before lifting her body up and getting down the bed. She slips a slipper and walks to washroom.

She comes out of washroom after doing her morning routine. She then moves to cupboard.

She pulls out today's outfit and walks back to washroom to take shower.

Avni after showing comes out of washroom.. she puts her in bun. She then applies little bit make up on.

She was wearing black colour off shoulder crop top with matching black shorts with white stripes.

(Avni's outfit)

Avni then wore small studs in her both ears. She then taking her phone walks down the stairs where her parents would be.

Avni saw Ashish in hall as she walks down the stairs.

Avni : good morning papa.

She stood behind him and kissed his cheek.

Ashish kept the paper down and smiles turning his head to Avni.

Ashish : good morning princess.. got up!

Avni nodding her head sat next to him.

Avni : where is Neela maa?

Ashish : in kitchen.

Avni : oh! Papa can I join your office while I am off my duty? I still got four months of holiday. I don't like sitting at home.. I will get bored staying at home. Even Bhai went back to London.

Ashish thought for a moment.

Ashish : off course princess you can join the office.

Avni : thank you papa.. I'll come from tomorrow onwards.

Ashish nodded his head.

Ashish : by the way princess what have you thought about marriage? I mean are you dating someone?

Avni's eyes widen hearing Ashish. She sat there in shock. Ashish shook avni little bit.

Ashish: did I ask something wrong princess?

Avni : papa... what do you mean?

Ashish : very simple princess.. have you thought getting married or do you have someone in your mind?

Avni : aa... papa... no I haven't thought getting married any sooner nor I have someone in my mind.. please I'm too young to get married.

Ashish : are you sure about that princess? You're 25 years old.

Avni : papa please no.. I am still young.

Ashish : if you say so..

Avni knew staying with Ashish for any second means blurting something out that she doesn't want.

Avni excusing herself went to kitchen to avoid Ashish suspicious questions regarding the marriage.

Avni stops at the kitchen entrance and heard Neela speaking on the call.. she assumed to be swetha as she heard Neela addressing swetha.

Avni walks in and picks an apple. She starts munching the apple while listening to the conversation of Neela's side. 

Neela hangs the call up and looks at avni.

Neela: good morning bacha! When did you come?

Avni : good morning maa.. I came when you were talking to swetha auntie. What was she saying?

Neela : oh! She was saying Neil might come to Delhi tomorrow..

Avni's heart starts beating faster and some butterflies ran in her stomach just mere mention of his name.

Avni : Neil.. why is he coming to Delhi?

Neela : I have no idea why but he would be staying at our place.. it took me three days to convince swetha letting Neil stay here..

Avni : what does that mean maa?

Neela : she was against letting Neil stay her because she think Neil won't agree..

Avni : he doesn't know that he would be staying here. Does he?

Neela : no! He will come to know tomorrow.. you will be picking him up from the airport.. hope that's not a problem.

Avni : no there won't be any problem maa..

Neela : can you help me out taking all this to dinning table.

Avni nodding her head helps Neela taking the food out.

Ashish in a minute later joins them. They all starts having breakfast when Ashish brought the marriage topic to tease avni.

Ashish : Neela remember the boy who has crush on princess?

Neela frowned at Ashish as he brought the topic which was not even true.

Neela : which boy? Who had crush on bacha? How come I don't know?

Ashish slaps his head.

Avni : papa can you please stop it now? Why the hell are you teasing me?

Ashish : sorry princess... Neela princess will be joining office with me from tomorrow.

Neela : that's good!

Avni smiles at her parents.

Neela : Ashish I need to tell you something.

Ashish : what is it?

Neela : Neil will be staying with us...

Ashish : Prakash elder son?

Neela nodded her head.

Ashish : when is he coming?

Neela told him whatever she discussed with swetha whereas avni ignoring the feelings that was occurring in her stomach continued eating.

In Mumbai.

Neil and his friends met in the restaurant was having an deep conversation when they were disturbed by someone. Neil turns his head around and saw a little boy watching him with smile.

Neil : hey! What's your name?

The boy hides behind the chair making Neil smile. Neil moves to the boy and pulls him in front.

Neil crouch down and cups the boy face.

Neil : where is your parents?

The boy didn't answer him making Neil look around for the boy parents but he didn't see anyone missing for a child.

Neil picks the boy up and starts moving to his friends.

Neil sat on his chair with the boy on his lap.

Neil : two of you out of the restaurant and see if anyone is looking for this boy?

Two of his friends nodding their head went out of the restaurant. Neil tries to talk to them but the boy stayed silence and played with Neil's bracelet.

10 minutes later his friends and mother of that child rush inside the restaurant.

Neil kissing the boy cheek hands him to the mother.

Boy's mother: thank you so much... he disappeared  when I was buying an ice cream for him..

Neil : it's fine! Please be careful next time.

The mother nodding her head and thanking Neil left the restaurant.

Neil turns to his friends.

Neil : let's pay the bill and leave. We have no time to waste.. tomorrow I'll be leaving for Delhi.

Friend 1: yes Neil..

Neil : and don't forget where we are meeting tonight.

All of them said yes before moving to the counter to pay the bills.

Neil bidding bye to his friends sat in his car... he saw his passenger side door opening.. he saw one of his friend making himself comfortable.

Neil : dev you didn't bring your car?

Dev : no I didn't! I got lift by my mom earlier... can you drop me home Neil?

Neil : fine!

Neil fastens his seatbelt and drove to dev's house.

Dev turning the radio starts distracting Neil.

Dev : Neil how is your sister? What's name? Yeah Nandini? How is she?

Neil : keep your mouth shut dev..don't mutter Nandini's name out of your mouth..

Dev : why are you so rude Neil? Neil do you realise we are not in the force? You can stop being bossy and be friendly more Neil..

Neil: do you want me to punish once we return back to site?

Dev: no! I don't want to witness devil side of yours... I am happy you being rude to me..

Neil rolls his eyes and focused on driving.

Neil dropping dev to his house drove to khanna mansion.

Neil walks inside the mansion but frowned as he met with silence. He though he would be able to see Bebe or swetha but no one was in the hall..

Neil : mom... Bebe.. where are you?

Neil sighs as he heard a loud shout coming from back garden... he starts walking to the back garden..

As he walks he could hear many voices which was unfamiliar to his ears.. he gasped seeing some many people sitting in the garden.. he tries sneaking as no one noticed his presence but unfortunately his luck wasn't with him today as one of the lady caught him sneaking back to the mansion..

Lady : swetha is that Neil?

Swetha : yes! Neil where are you going? Come sit with us ..

Neil gestures his mom but swetha gave him pleading look.

Neil huffing sat away from them... he literally could hear their boring questions..

Neil's phone rang saving him from their conversation... he smiles seeing the caller id as it was his best friend calling him.

Neil went inside and walking to his room answered the call.

Neil : Steven ! How are you?

Steven : hello Neil! When did you come back?

Neil : I got back like a two weeks ago? How is everyone? I miss you guys there?

Steven: we miss you too... especially rose.

Neil : I miss her too... say hello to her..

Steven: will do! Any plans coming to London?

Neil: no! But will do before coming back to force? Did you meet baby girl?

Steven : yes I have met her.. she is happy with Manik... he is lovey boy... I met him too.. believe or you not Neil... that boy is very different with Nandini... I know when I got to know him he is same guy dating Nandini who is my business partner... he has two side.. he is cold for business and very caring for his loves ones just like you Neil..

Neil: I know Steven.. I am happy that baby girl found him.. how is uncle and auntie?

Steven: they all are good here...

They both talked about their friends and their childhood memories.. Neil hangs the call..

Neil puts his phone on charge and moves to couch..

He sat down pulling the laptop.. Neil starts going through the places in Delhi...

In Delhi!

Avni was getting bored reading a book.. she wasn't liking the idea sitting at home.. she needed somehow to pass her times..

She clocks at the clock and saw the time.. she took her phone and dialled Nandini's number.

Avni : hello, did I wake you up?

Nandini : no avni you didn't... I was getting ready... hello! How are you?

Avni: thank god Nandini... I thought I woke you up... I'm doing great expect being bored at home.

Nandini : oh! Why don't you call Bhai? He might keep you busy..

Avni : he doesn't talk to me... I don't have his number..

Before Nandini left to London Nandini told avni about knowing Avni's crush on Neil.. since then Nandini tease avni..

Nandini: that's not a problem.. I will message you his number.. he wouldn't be busy..

Avni: Nandini do you know Neil is climb to Delhi?

Nandini: yes I did... use that as your Luck..

Avni : Nandini don't start again..

Nandini: whatever... I am shipping you both already..

Avni hits her lips..

Avni : I think it's my mistake calling you.. I shouldn't have called you..

Nandini : it's best decision that you called me... listen I am running late so I call you later..

Avni : bye Nandini!

Nandini : bye avni!

Avni's phone rang in a minute later with Nandini's message.

She opens the message and saw the Neil's number with winking emoji..

She saved Neil's number and was dilemma to call him or message him first.

She fought against her heart and mind.. at last she dialled his number..

In Mumbai.

Neil was engrossed searching..He was typing along with.. his phone rang disturbing him.. he frowned thinking who would be calling him this time..

He kept the laptop side and walks to his bed where his phone was charging. He saw the unknown caller Id.

Neil: whose number this could be?

Neil thought to ignore it but it kept ringing making him pick the call up.

Neil: hello...

A silence was heard from other side.

Neil: hello.. who is this? Hello are you there?

Again silence.

Neil : hello... are you there? If you don't speak then I have to end the call...

He then heard small shuttering voice.... He knew the voice.. this voice was familiar to his ears.

Neil : avni.. is that you?

Avni : hey Neil...

Neil taking his phone off the charger walks back to couch and settled down with his laptop on his lap. He turns the call on speaker and kept his phone on the laptop..

Neil: hey avni... how did you get my number?

Avni : woh.... I...

Neil : forget it... how are you? What made you call me?

Avni : I'm good but bored.......

She immediately closed her mouth realising she wasn't supposed to blurt that out... Neil had assume smile as he heard her getting bored.

Neil : I didn't hear the last par? What did you say?

Neil tried not giggle but avni knew he was teasing her.

Avni : you can laugh out... I am getting bored.. no one is at home..

Neil : oh! So you thought to call me?

Avni : you know what Neil... you don't need to talk to me if you don't want... I am ending the call....

She ended the call before he could stop her... he dialled her number again but she didn't answer him.. he knew she was angry with him..

He chuckles at her antics.. he then saving her number got back to work.

~

Hope you have enjoyed the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
75.5K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019
125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
52K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨