Love never dies |completed|

بواسطة bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... المزيد

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.1K 129 42
بواسطة bubbleybunnies

In Mumbai, khanna mansion.

Avni jumping out of the bed and gathering her hair in bun comes out the room.. she didn't realise where was going.. as she comes out of the room she bumped to someone who held her.. she looks at the person who held her...

Avni's eyes met his who she carved to see from last night.. her eyes shined up seeing the person who held her... her heart starts beating faster than normally.. she stares into his eyes without blinking her eyes..

A voice made her come out of the thought.. she moved away from the person and straightened herself...

Avni : I'm sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going...

Neil : it's okay... are you okay?

Avni snaps her head to Neil..

Avni : hmm..

Neil : do you need something? I mean you woke up this early.. no body is up by now..

Avni : I couldn't sleep as it's new place..

Neil looks at her..

Neil : oh! Do you want to come with me? I mean.....

Neil rubs his nape looking at her whose eyes were widen hearing him..

Avni : where to?

Neil : I was going for walk.. so I was wondering if updated could join me... I mean everyone is still asleep.. you will get bored till they are not woken up..

Avni looking at Neil thought for a moment..

Avni : you're right but how will I go out like this?

Avni said pointing at her clothes.. Neil also noticed her wearing short and tank top.

Neil : why don't you go to your room? I'll be right back..

Neil went away leaving avni confuse but avni not even thinking for a second went back to her room.

Avni was roaming around the room when she heard a knock.. she quickly went and opened the door.. she found Neil there..

Neil : this is baby girl clothes... get change and come down.. I'll wait there for you..

Neil passing her clothes went away.. avni closing the door leans back to the door and smiles brightly..

She then quickly went to washroom and got freshened up. She stood in front of mirror and looked at her own reflection..

She brushing hair and putting her in ponytail walks out of the room. As she walks down the stairs she saw Neil standing in hall with his hands in his pocket and waiting for her..

A blush rushed down her cheeks staring Neil..avni controlling her blush walks to Neil and calls his name out..

Avni : Neil..

Neil turns around and stares for a second before diverting his gaze and looking there and there.

Neil : arrr... shall we go?

Avni nodded her head.. they both walked out of the mansion.

They walked beside each other not forgetting how they hands and shoulders were touching against each other.. they shared a look before looking ahead.

They both walked in silent absorbing the breeze which was hitting their face.. they both sat on the bench and looks at the front. The silence didn't last for too long as avni decided to break it between them.

Avni : you really love Nandini.. don't you?

Neil looks at her first before turning his gaze back.

Neil : don't you love your brother?

Avni was taken back hearing his question but didn't answer..

Neil : can I ask you something?

Avni : hmm!

Neil : do you also live in London with Manik?

Avni : no I don't live with Bhai.. I have always been in  India.. The last time I went London was when I was a child.. it has been long time since I have been..

Neil nodded his head but didn't say anything.. Neil few minutes later stood up.

Neil : we should head back to home.. they would be woken by now.

Avni nodding her head also got up. Once again silence overpowered between them. They both walked back to mansion which wasn't too much away from there..

They reached to the mansion within 20 minutes.. Neil went to his room whereas avni walks to Manik's room where he was staying.. she pushed the door and saw Nandini there trying to wake Manik up.

She smiles and moves out of the room without getting noticed by Nandini or Manik..

She walks back to her room and sat on the bed.. she held her phone and thought about the  morning she spent with Neil.. a smile appeared on her face just mere thinking about Neil..

Avni ( mind) what is happening with me? Why is he affecting me so much?

Avni shaking her thoughts decided to fresh up. Taking her clothes she went to get change.

Meanwhile Neil stood in the shower and recalled what just has happened... Neil turns the water off and pulls the towel from the hanger and wraps it around his waist.

Neil ruffling his hair comes out of the washroom. He walks to his closet and opening took his clothes out. He then walks to bed and starts getting dressed.

Neil once he was dressed he taking his phone leaves the room. He walks down the stairs to see everyone sitting in the hall.. he moves to them and pecking Nandini's forehead sat next to Bebe.

Neil : good morning everyone..

Everyone also wished Neil back. Swetha excusing herself went to kitchen to prepare kitchen followed by Nandini and avni who offered swetha help in kitchen.

All the men's and Bebe sat in the hall when Manik's phone rang..everyone looks at Manik. Manik took his phone out and saw the caller Id.

Manik : hello papa... okay.. no she doesn't know... okay see you soon..

Manik hangs the call and kept it back in his pocket. He looks at khanna family who was looking at him.

Manik : maa and papa are coming..

Neil nodded his head as he understood why they are coming but Prakash and Bebe confusingly looks at Neil for further information.

Neil : when will they be here by?

Manik : they are just near.. they should be arriving any sooner.

Neil nodded his head and taking his phone out got busy himself..

Swetha calls everyone out for breakfast. Everyone moves to dinning area and settled down. Swetha, avni and and Nandini starts serving them. When avni served Neil they both shared a look which was noticed by Nandini but didn't say anything..

They all starts eating while chatting.. Neil looks at Nandini who was eating very slow.. he sighs and starts feeding her while scolding her... avni adores him with a smile...

They were sitting in hall after breakfast and chatting when the door bell rang.

Swetha : who could be at the door this time?

Neil : mom.. I'll go and open it..

Swetha nods and Neil getting up went to open the door. Neil opens the door and saw Neela and ashish.

Neil : please come in!

Neil took them into hall where everyone was seated.. as Neela and Ashish arrived there avni was first one to notice to them.. she surprisingly got up and hugged both of them.. everyone just smiled at them but one person's eyes were stuck on Avni's action..

Avni : maa papa.. how come you both here? How did you both come here?

Neela : bacha manu called last night.. he told us to come here as he had to tell us something.. do you know anything?

Avni looks at Neela then at Manik who nodded his head. She immediately understood what is the reason of their arrival.. she smiles at them.

Avni : yes maa I do know but it would be better if Bhai tells you both..

Manik also got up and hugged Neela and Ashish.

Bebe : bacho what is happening here?

Neela turns her gaze at Bebe and moving to her took her blessing..

Neela : Bebe.. how are you?

Bebe : good as hell.. how are you Neela?

They all after exchanging greets sat down.. swetha brought some snacks for Neela and Ashish.

Prakash: Neil do you know anything?

Neil : dad I have to tell you something... In fact to everyone....

Everyone looks at Neil.. Neil was about to say something but couldn't as Manik himself interrupted Neil.

Manik : Neil.. I'll tell them... actually maa.. papa.. uncle aunty.. Bebe.. I and baby doll are not Neil's friend... In fact... yesterday was the first time I meet Neil...

Bebe : you are not Neil's friend.. then who are you? I mean how do you know Neil?

Neil : Bebe calm down.. listen to Manik first..

Manik : I'm not going riddle it anymore.. I'll
Come on the point... the thing is I know you guys through Nandini... I met Nandini in London... months laters we both fall in love... actually.. I mean to say is that me and Nandini are in love with each other and want to spent our entire life with each other..

The elders gasped hearing the news.. they all looked at each other before looking at Manik..

Prakash: Neil you knew about this.

Neil : yes dad.. baby girl told me earlier.. dad I have them my approval to their relationship.. I don't have any problem with them.. now it is up to you guys to decided.. they both love each other and I don't see any problem.. dad think before taking any decision think about baby girl's happiness.

Prakash: I trust your decision Neil.. if you think so they are perfect for each other then I don't have any problem.. princess come here..

Prakash called Nandini who moves to him. Prakash side hugged her and pecks her forehead.

Prakash: why didn't you tell us this before?

Nandini: I wanted to share it with Bhai first.. I'm sorry dad.

Prakash:It's okay princess.. at least you shared with Neil.. I'm happy with your choice.

He said looking at Manik who was talking to his parents. Nandini smiles and looks at Neil who was already smiling seeing Nandini smile.

Prakash: Ashish Neela if children loves each other who are we to say no..

Ashish: absolutely Prakash.. we also don't have any problem. We would love to see our children getting married.. I'm happy for them.. I approve for them.

Manik and Nandini smiled hearing them...

All of them congratulated Manan.

Neil : one thing..baby girl and Manik are returning back to London next week so I want them to get engage before they leave.. I hope there is no problem in that?

Neela : absolutely not Neil.. I can't wait the day when Nandini become our daughter..

Nandini blush hearing Neela. Neil smiles seeing his baby girl blush.. this is what he wanted.. her happiness.

Bebe : we will call pandit ji in the evening and see if he has any good dates available this week..

Neil nodded his head.. they all were talking about manan when Neil's phone rang.. Neil taking his phone out excused himself away..

Neil moves to the corner and picks the call up.

Neil : hello..

Caller : Neil.. where are you bro? I'm waiting for you.

Neil : oh shit.. I'm sorry bro... I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Neil ended the call and went back to the hall.

Neil : mom I'm going out.. I have some work to complete.. I won't be coming home tonight..

Swetha : where are you going Neil?

Neil : I'm going to meet one my friend mom.. I'll be stay at his house..

Swetha : Neil come back by evening.

Neil just nodded his head as he understood swetha didn't want him to stay out of the house when guest are here. Neil glancing at Nandini.

Neil : baby girl wanna join me?

Nandini: Not today Bhai.. why don't you take
Avni with you?

Neil looks at avni whose eyes widen listening to Nandini. Manik also frowned hearing Nandini.

Neil : wanna join me avni?

Avni looks at Neil then at Manik..

Avni : Bhai can I go?

Manik : off course you can go baby doll. You don't need my permission to go out..

Avni gave small smile to Manik then looks at Neil..

Avni : give a minute.. I'll just get my phone and purse.

Neil nodded his head. Avni rushed upstairs to get her things.

Manik : Neil take care of her.. make sure she stay in sight of yours..

Neil : don't worry.. nothing will happen to her..

Soon avni comes down and looks at Neil..

Neil : shall we?

Avni nodding her head follows Neil.

They boy settled in Neil's car..

Neil : seatbelt..

Avni smiles and puts her seatbelt on.

Avni : where are we going?

Neil : to meet someone... hope you don't mind?

Avni : why would I mind?

Neil looks at her before starting the engine and driving..

Neil : so avni.. what do you do? I mean are you handing your father business here?

Avni : no I don't like business.. I work in navy... currently I'm on holiday..

Neil was surprised hearing her.

Neil : wow.. I thought you would be handing business but didn't knew you would be navy.. how is your experience working in navy?

Avni : working in navy is something I love.. I can't describe in simple few words.. what do you do? What is your professional?

Neil : I thought you would have known my about my profession..

Avni : I don't know... all I know is that you work away from home..

Neil : hmm.. but let's keep it secret about my profession.. what is so hurry knowing me?

Avni looks at Neil then turns her gaze away.

Avni : you're right.. how long is left?

Neil : here we are...

Neil said parking the car at the restaurant..

Neil : come..

They both come out of the restaurant and walks inside the restaurant.

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What is your favourite part of the chapter?

Rate the chapter scale of 1-10?

Vote and inline comments.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13K 1K 11
A NEW MORAN STORY!💫❣️ 💕My try on a slightly different version of Dil Diyaan Gallan, a show that is airing on SAB TV and resides in hearts of many a...
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...