VERSATILE

By kenophobic

❝THANK YOU. SINCE THE BEGINNING YOU EMBRACED ME. YOU TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING, THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY. YOU T... More

𝙲𝙾𝙿𝚈𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝙾𝙽𝙴.
𝚃𝚆𝙾.
𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.
𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.
𝚂𝙸𝚇.
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
𝚃𝙴𝙽.
𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.
𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

12.1K 976 1.1K
By kenophobic

𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽:
"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐔𝐒."
___________________________

𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐇
𝘗𝘖𝘖𝘏 🛕

"We supposed to be in love!" Blue dragged and I looked over at her.

"You think you Kevin Gates huh?"

"Really, really." Rhian nodded and Blue cut her eyes at her.

"Shut the fuck up." She said plainly before walking over to me. "What you plan on doing today?"

"Not shit. Why?" I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

"I was just wondering. You not on house arrest no more so I expected for you to be out and doing something. Not just sitting in the house like you were when you were on house arrest." She shrugged.

"He don't wanna do nothing so he ain't got to." Rhian looked at her nails before looking at me. "Ain't that right Zeppaniah?"

"Bitch who?" I made a face.

"You want a nigga and don't even know how to pronounce his first name that's wild." Blue chuckled.

"It's not my fault his name is like half of the alphabet. Long ass, complicated ass name." Rhian shook her head.

"My name ain't half of the alphabet. It ain't long or complicated you just straight up retarded because niggas say my name all the fucking time."

"Your grandmother is the only person that says your name." Rhian shrugged.

"Okay? She say that junk all the time though." I stated. "It ain't that hard to understand."

"She got the brain of a seagull. It's hard for her to comprehend simple things." Blue pulled her charger outta the outlet.

"Dude what the fuck is the beef?! You always got some fuck shit to say-you wanna fight don't you?" Rhian cocked her head to the side.

"Bitch wha-you know what? Do you wanna fight? Cause ian initiate no typa fight, you did. I'm not about to fight you over Pooh though, so if that's why you wanna fight then move."

"I wanna fight because you coming off like you wanna fight. All this slick shit you talkin-"

"Look." I said, catching their attention. "Y'all wanna solve this? We can solve it and just leave it at that. It's enough of me to go around."

"I don't like sharing." Blue shrugged.

"You know what." I mumbled.

Sicka both of they asses. I want a new bitch, these ones getting boring.

"Y'all should honestly be embarrassed and disgusted with y'all selves." I pointed at them while sitting on the edge of the bed.

Blue rolled her eyes and put on her jeans and I looked over at Rhian who was sitting by the closet crying.

"Girl what the fuck is you crying for?" I asked her with a straight face.

"Causeeee!" She dragged. "I feel so nasty!"

"You should, you filthy animal." I mugged her and she sniffled, wiping her nose.

"I feel limp-I feel like a limp whore. Not a hoe, not a slut, not a skank, a WHORE!" She got loud and I pursed my lips over to the side.

"Nobody told you to do this. If you truly didn't want to? You didn't have to. You weren't forced Rhian now quit overreacting." Blue told her.

"How am I gonna live if I feel like a hoe? Now, I can't even watch threesome porn. It's not as fun as it looks." She sniffed before standing up. "I got noodle legs.."

"She gets so weak in her knees, she can hardly breathe." Blue hummed.

"Aight na SWV." I shot her a glare and she smiled a little.

I scrunched my face up cause I ain't said shit for her to be smiling for but aight...

I stood up and clapped my hands before cheesing. "Aight y'all boys, both of y'all gotta beat the block."

"Huh?" "What?"

"Von." I said while looking at Rhian then over at Blue. "Y'all heard me. Ian stutter."

"You just wanted some pussy huh?" Rhian asked. "Woww."

"I sure did and y'all gave it to me so don't even say nothing about it. We all gotta get it how we live someway." I shrugged.

"You ain't shit. Seriously." Blue stated. "Frontin' for Instagram ass nigga. You hate to see em."

"Bitch what the fuck is you talm bout?" I mugged her. "Cause now you just saying shit."

"Toting them lil ass guns on yo story and shit. Put the fucking guns down Zephaniah." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah, this funny. You can't be mad cause I only wanted some pussy from you cause you still gave it up so if you gon be mad at me, be mad at yoself too."

She took a deep breath before walking outta the room followed by Rhian and I followed both of em downstairs to make sure they ain't do no dumb shit.

And I had to make sure they ain't steal shit from me. I mean, ian got nothing to steal but they might take my stamps and sell them hoes on the corner.

Won't put it past em.

"Zephaniah!" My granny hollered and I looked towards her walking through the door while Rhian and Blue walked out.

"Hm?" I walked over to her and grabbed the grocery bags from her before sitting em on the counter inna kitchen.

"Why you got them girls runnin' in and out of my house like that? Hm?" She tilted her head a lil.

"I needed to knock some boots right fast." I shrugged. "It's cool though, I'm bored with them I'm finna find a new one."

"I like how it was just one and not ones. Maybe one female gon teach you how to keep your wee-wee to one female at once." She pointed.

"Hmmm." I started tapping my chin. "Nah."

"Being a man-whore isn't cute. Ima give you some type of punishment because you can't seem to learn."

"What you gon make me do? Eat a bowl of hot sauce again?" I asked her.

"Maybe."

"Ima call CPS on you..." I pointed at her.

"Boy, you over 18. They can't take you no way. You a grown ass man in the worlds eyes." She waved me off.

"I been a grown ass man in the worlds eyes." I shrugged my shoulders.

___________________________
𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"She actin' like a whore and I'ma let her. Learned from Project Pat, pimpin', got a Master's. Girl, improvise, look me in my eyes and lie to me. Lie to me, act like I'll believe anything, sex on the beach and in the backseat.....this could be us." I mumbled.

"Who made this song again?" Najae raised his eyebrow and I looked at him.

"Rae Sremmurd."

"It's a reason it's they song and not yours." He came up behind me and placed his chin on the top of my head.

"Moveeeuhhhhh." I dragged trying to push him back a little.

"Me wanna have a little secs." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Just a teeny secs. Half a secs massa."

"No." I looked up at him and he smacked his lips before letting my chin go.

"You a cornball." He mumbled before walking away and going to sit at the table.

"No I'm not." I grabbed some Oreo's out of the pack and ate them before putting them back in the cabinet and walking behind the chair he was sitting at.

He was on Instagram messing with those little filter things and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Scroll over time the Prada You one."

"I'm not wearing them filters I was just looking through em." He stated before scrolling over to it and recording me.

I cheesed before he snatched my bonnet off and my face went straight as he stopped the video. "You play too much!"

"Let them see the real you." He started laughing like it was funny and I snatched the bonnet from him.

I mugged him while putting it on and he started recording me. "Cut the cameras Najae, deadass."

"Fix yo face." He scrunched his face up while still recording me and I huffed before going into the living room.

"Irritating." I mumbled while fixing the bonnet before walking back in the kitchen. "You bet not post that."

"I can post you if I want to now shush." He waved me off and I sat down in the chair next to him.

"No seriously don't post me I look a mess." I told him.

"No you don't." He stared at me. "You look good."

"My hair messing up already and I need to take it out but you kinda killed my hairstylist sooo..." I made '😬' that face.

"I forgot about that." He told me. "Find another one and book an appointment since you want it done so bad, I'll pay for it."

I jumped up, cheesing before hugging him tightly. "Ima be a bad bitch! Yessir!"

My brother point her out and she a bad bitch, I'm on her
Must ain't heard that I'm a savage, once I get a bitch, I own her
I see she got swag, I got cash so I want her

I lifted my leg up while twerking while I recorded myself on Triller. I been happy as hell since Najae said he was gonna pay for my hair appointment. I had my own money to spend but if I didn't have to then I wouldn't.

I'm the definition of a bandit (Come on, bruh)
Took your heart from out his hands and still ain't saying shit (Honest)
Some new killers in my circle you done ran with it
Like this dirty .38, this bitch'll damage
Popping wheelies, 4K Trey, call when you land with it (Pop, pop, pop)

"Dawg it, dawg it." I hyped myself up before looking back and sticking my tongue out.

"Cut the shit." Najae slapped my phone off of the counter and I mugged him.

"You irritating." I grabbed my phone and saved the Triller. "Ooh, call your sister."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't even like her." He gave me a straight face.

"Why don't you like her? That's your sister and she's the mother of your only nephew." I looked at him.

"Cause of some childhood shit and the way she move now. She lost all respect from me and just cause she popped back up don't mean she gon gain that shit back just because. She gotta earn that respect." He said.

"I guess I see where you're coming from but that's your fami-"

"I don't give a fuck. Fuck blood relation." He shrugged and I sighed.

"Seemed like y'all got along the other day."

"We don't and we never do. I just put up wit her for my mamas sake. Ian even have her number saved before she got up here and I save everybody number."

"Well, Ima mind my business and go book this appointment." I kissed his forehead before skipping in my room and unlocking it.

I went on Instagram and after a couple of minutes I found a hairstylist and went to book my appointment. "I NEED YO CARD JAE!"

"ITS UNDA' YO PILLOW!" He hollered and I huffed before reaching under and grabbing it.

As I was putting in the card number, a notification popped up on my screen making me furrow my eyebrows together.

@itsjamya would like to send you a message

I finished typing in all of the card information before clicking on the DM and seeing what she sent, not accepting it yet.

itsjamya: Can I tell you something real quick? It's about Dirty 😬...

_________________________
IM DONE TESTING BITCHES 🥳🥳.

4 days til i'm 21 🙈 can't waittttt.

not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 561 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
4.4K 284 22
"This is a love I've been searching for. I need this." 𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒙 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕
642K 28.6K 32
- Yeah, I'm mad at you And I know I fucked up, well damn look how you move -
387K 4K 71
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY CONTAINES: Sexual content, and strong language So if you are sensitive to any of these or don't like this then i would swipe...