My Toy Kitten|jiminxreader| 1...

By lemonsockies

At first he wanted to hurt her ,make her beg for no more pain. Psycho torture... But now he just wants to pro... More

Visuals/Warnings
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
ANNOUNCEMENT
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

10

9.3K 176 19
By lemonsockies

We stop and jimin gets out of the car. He opens the door for me and I walk out. As I'm walking out I see many people walking in. They look so elegant how could I ever blend in. Jimin looks at my nervous face.

"You'll be fine just obey my orders" he gives my shoulder a light squeeze to reassure me. We walk at the entrance. "Ah Mr.Park your father has been expecting you this way please." The man that was once greeting guest at the entrance leads us to a room at a booth.

It's slightly lid up enough to see the face of handsome man looks to be around his 20s .in a suit now standing looking at Jimin.
"Hello Father" jimin says not sounding as excited as he would to see his father. "Hello Jimin it's been a while since I've had last seen you." The handsome man exclaims.

What the fuck. This guy looks like Jimins age how can he be his dad. He doesn't look a day over 25. "F-father?" "Ah Jimin aren't you going to introduce me to your...friend here." He smiles.

"I don't have to and I don't want to seeing as it isn't your business but she's my girlfriend" he smiles sarcastically. "Ah well I'm hoping you don't do the same as you did to the other girl the last time I've heard of her well you know." He says unbothered.

Some how those words shook me to the core. Other girl? Did he have a other slave like me. What happens to her. I just have a bunch of question now. I keep quiet.

"Jimin sweet heart" a friendly voice appears.
"How have you been" the beautiful lady now standing in front of us exclaims. Jimin stays quiet. "Jimin don't be rude say hello to your mother." "Sup Jessica" he says not delighted at all. "She's mother to you."  " PFFT! That whore of a gold digger isn't my mo-" Jimin stops as a fist bruises his left cheek.

Jimins father clears his throat. "Don't ever disrespect her like that." "Honey don't be to rough on hi-" "I don't need your pity" Jimin spurs out. "Why did you tel me to cold here to drop shit on me?" He says obviously annoyed.
" They want profit off of us" " But we don't have any business with them" Jimin says confused.

"Exactly they've taken out 12 big businesses now we might not be able to compete much longer". " I see, have their man came after you yet" "Yes, they might come to you also."
"Shit" jimin says under his breath.

"Oh well" he says now unconcerned. "I see." His father smirks. I am now confused....

"Well" he looks at me. " You and your "friend can enjoy the party now I'll be taking my leave"
He walks out and stops half way. "Your very beautiful Jimins friend" he winks at me. Well it's confirmed he really is jimins dad. Jimin rolls his eyes. We head out.

We arrive at the bar where taehyung is now drinking what seems like whiskey. "Stay here I have an image and I don't want you ruining it" I roll my eyes. Jimin catches it and gives me a glare. "No drinking" he says sternly.

25 minutes later~

Tae left and I'm still here by myself. I'm about to look for Jimin as a cold hand touches my shoulder. I shiver. A dark raspy voice speaks in back of me. " Hello beautiful" is followed by a not so bad looking man. "Can I buy you a drink" I disobey jimins orders. "Sure" not trying to be rude as he seems nice.

"One water melon vodka" he winks at the bartender. The bartender stares at me looking worried for some reason. I shrug it off. He hands me the drink. I gulp it down not wanting for jimin to come and look at me drinking it.

"Thirsty huh" the man chuckles  "yeah" I say chuckling a bit embarrassed. He then continues to ask me questions. "You here with any boyfriend or master?" I lie for some reason. "N-no" "Oh! Well how lucky of me" he smirks. "Huh" I start to feel a bit hot and dizzy.

"Here come with me" the man then grabs my hand and drags me to a room . He then pushes me on the bed and proceeds to unzip my clothes. I'm now in my laced underwear and bra lingerie. He licks his lips. "Wh-what are you doing" I say feeling weak. "Your really cute you know" he smirks.

He then stares at my stomach. Then my thighs.
"Jimins property?" He says worryingly.
"YOU FUCKEN BITCH YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO MASTER." He stands me up. His hand raised to slap me. Then stopped.
"I'd advise you to not touch my property." A terrible yet soothing voice says angered.

"M-mr.Park I'm s-sorry I didn't know she was-" jimins socks him in the face leaving him unconscious. I'm sat on the bed all dizzy having no idea what the fuck is going on. Jimin dresses me and puts his coat on me.
"You disobeyed me kitty I told you not to drink". His eyes darken with anger yet a worrisome look.

Did I worry him? Pfft no he hates me and isn't actually falling for me it's probably just the drugs. Wait am I drugged. So much shut is in my mind. He then proceeds to lift me up on his shoulder. "We're going home." He says to taehyung standing at the door way. We leave and the car is brought me a well dressed man. He hands the keys to jimin. He sets me down in the back and I black out.

I wake up in my room having no idea how I got from the party to here all of a sudden. I look and I'm not in the dress anymore. I'm in jimins shirt and my hairs up in a ponytail. Jimin probably changed me and did my hair. Huh who knew he could be so tortures and caring at the same time.

I head downstairs having a bit of a bad feeling. I go into jimins office and see him in a grey hoodie and black ripped pants. I let myself in.
He notices my presents and stares at me. " the door was open so I figured I'd let myself in."

"Do you know how much trouble you caused today." He says sternly. I feel a knot in my stomach noticing his anger. "W-what" I say clearly not remembering what happened.
"Let me clear you up in what happened.

"You decided to disobey me and take a drink from the wrong person who then roofied you and luckily taehyung noticed you being dragged by him and told me. I got there in time before he fucked you and took you to sell you off." "Huh" I say still confused as I'm still not stable.

"Fucken dumbass. To sum things up for you. You almost got rapped and I saved you from almost being sold off as a whore."He fake smiles. "I-m sorry."  "Yea well sorry doesn't cut it does it." I try and smile at him and walk out.
I go upstairs into my room.

I rethink about how I haven't still found a way to escape. Should I risk it though. Am I sane I have to leave I have to be free I can't be locked up for the rest of my life fuck. I sneak downstairs and arrive at the back door. I open it as quietly as I can for jimin not to hear. I make my way outside and I'm almost at the front gate about to leave as I hear my name being yelled. I hear it's jimin and I run.

I run out the gate. As I see another gate leading to a rode and run out. I feel a arm around my waist something over my mouth and black out.
I wake up in a cell. The same one jimin put me in before I was first captured. "Shit" I say under my breath. I feel a sharp pain on my back as I might have been lying on the ground for a while.

I then hear footsteps coming. It's jimin.
"You really disappointed me kitten, I really thought you wouldn't leave me. Hah to think I was actually some how liking a dumb slut like you." "Can you blame me for wanting to be free." I say annoyed

His stare now seems to be filled with darkness and evil. It sends coldness to my spine. "You'll be staying here from now." "I'll have some guards here so you don't try anything stupid again. When I'm gone."

"What if I wanna shower." "You'll get one when you need one." " I thought you wanted me to clean and be your servant." "Well now I'll just keep you in here to suffer in a confined space. Punishment for you to have down something stupid." "Now I wish I could stay but I have some work preparation to do for a meeting tomorrow. A guard will be staying with you. Bye"

Fuck what am I gonna do now. I can't live like this. I refuse to. First I had to deal with jerks when I was back after home now I have to deal with confined space and now being controlled.
If I go back home I'll still be in pain. No matter what my life will be pain. How did I become to this situation.

The guard is creeping me out. He's just staring at me weird. "Problem?" I ask for the stares.
"Nothing just admiring your shape." He licks his lips. I shiver at the ugly old mans remarks.
"Fuck off old man" I tune the other way.
"Oh I certainly will, boss won't be here all day tomorrow I'll have some fun with you seeing as you have such an attitude." He chuckles horribly.

I'm seriously fucked. I hate my life so much I could just ughhh. I won't let him touch me.

Night time~

The guard continues to stare at me.
"Fuck tomorrow boss is probably sleeping right now I'll just play with you right now."
I stare at the bulge in his pants now freaking out. I don't want him that disgusting pervert to touch me. He gets his keys out and unlocks the cell I'm in. I get ready to fight back.

He grabs me harshly by the arm I try to fight him off and kick his manhood causing to groan and go in his knees. I get the keys and head to the door to run. But I'm to slow the man then grabs me and pushes me in the ground causing me to big my head so hard I feel as to pass out.

The man then lifts up my shirt and grabs my breast. I yelp and tel him to fuck off and try to escape but I'm weak. I break down and scream.
I think I'm really broken now I haven't screamed for a while when things like this had happened.

He then covers my mouth. "Be a good girl and be quiet don't want the boss hearing you." He chuckles and continues to touch me.
I feel hopeless. I'm about to pass out. I hear gunshots. I hand notices form all my screaming that jimin had came down.

"Fuck y/n I leave you alone for a bit and you start to hoe around." I look at him eyes watering. "You fucken bitch." "What did you say." His eyes widen with rage.

" I FUCKEN HATE YOU FOR LEAVING ME WITH H-HIM YOUR A FUCKEN MONSTER ALL YOU EVER DO IS HURT ME." His eyes widen. He's never seen me cry and honestly I hadn't seen myself cry in a while too.

He looks at me. His pupils now wide. Honestly he can do whatever he wants to me. I don't care. I won't live for long any ways.

He grabs my arm and drags me upstairs. He then brings me to my room and sits me in the bed. He runs to his room and brings me clothes. A hoodie and boxers. He then gives me a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water. He pats my head and locks me in my room.

I'm confused but my mind wanders off as to how I don't wanna be here anymore. I walk to my bathroom. I punch the mirror to my surprise not causing to much noise as I break it and get a sharp piece. I start to sob.

If I do escape I would go back to the pain I'd had felt in school. If I stay I would still feel the same shit. Why can't I just end it here. I smile psychotically tears running down my face.
I start to slit my fore arms deeply down to my inner wrist. I'm now bleeding non stop. I move on to my next arm. I bleed and bleed until I pass out.

This is the end huh. I can feel my soul leaving
my body. It feels slightly off but relieving. No more pain. "Y/N! WAKE UP COME ON." I hear a muffle voice.

Hola I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.💕
Please make sure to check out my other Book "Director Kim". I really hope you'd have had a very good day . See you in the next chapter :D💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 53 11
taehyung: just relax princess. I will make sure you like your first punishment
117K 4.4K 40
❝JIMIN. YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!❞ She wanted to fix him. He wanted to break her. ______________ [16/06/2018] #4 - #pjmff #66 - #jiminff #229...
10.2K 193 25
No... don't come any closer I'm warning you... ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Violence Bullying Abuse Revenge ⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️ JJk fanfic.
123K 3.6K 51
I love him too much to let him keep hurting me but at the same time I love him too much I am willing to get hurt by him